• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Pat-Down Pandemonium!" (A tale of a modern-day ordeal) by Feathery

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather

Lisa was racing to get her boarding pass and bags checked in at the airport. She had to travel to an important meeting and her company was counting on her. Her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and dressed smartly in a tailored dark suit jacket, skirt, crisp white blouse and high heels, Lisa finally made it over to the security line. As she talked on her cell phone to a business client, she noticed the new full-body security scanners that were recently installed at her local home town airport. Suddenly, an announcement was made that there was a technical problem with the scanners, and all passengers had to go through the "pat-down" security check instead.

At first, Lisa didn't pay much attention to the announcement. At the age of 30, she was already a well seasoned business traveller and used to security procedures at airports. What she didn't expect was that the new security pat downs were now quite intrusive and personal. She placed her small carry-on bag through the bag scanner and removed her shoes, watch and cell phone and put them into the box on the conveyor. Then she was greeted by two female security guards who instructed her that she would need to go through a thorough body check, due to the fact that the electronic body scanners were not working.

At first Lisa just shrugged and agreed, but when she was told to unbutton her jacket and raise her arms, she began to feel a sense of panic. She was extremely ticklish, and the thought of these women's hands touching her body made her face blush beet red and caused her to squirm. Lisa's ticklishness made it impossible for her to withstand a simple massage or pedicure, and a routine exam at the doctor was pure torture. She did was she was told and opened her jacket and gingerly raised her arms up, shaking. The security guard who was the taller of the two, an African American woman, slipped her hands inside Lisa's jacket and began stroking up and down her sides over her blouse. Lisa immediately exploded with guffaws of laughter and giggles, clutched her sides and felt her knees buckle, almost falling over.

The tall black guard looked over at her co-worker, a shorter heavier woman of Asian origin, and rolled her eyes. Then she turned to Lisa who was panting, trying to explain, "I'm sorry, this is so embarrassing, but I'm very sensitive and it's so hard for me to be touched like this." The tall woman spoke in an authoritative manner, "OK, Miss... come with us." The two security guards led Lisa into a small room off to the side that had a table and a screen for changing. Lisa followed, and the door was closed. "What about my bag, shoes and phone?" "They will be fine, this won't take long. I want you to go behind that screen and remove your clothes down to your underwear." Lisa looked horrified. "A strip search?" The smaller guard chimed in, "This will require less touching. But we must process you, otherwise you won't be able to get on that plane!" Lisa reluctantly went behind the screen and removed her clothes, down to her silky black bra and panties. She wished she could just say "forget this" and leave the airport, but this trip was too important for her business.

Lisa sheepishly came out from behind the screen, feeling embarrassed and vulnerable, wearing only her shear lingerie. "Now I want you to try to keep your arms up", instructed the tall guard. "I'm just going to feel under the edges of your bra and panties as a security measure." Lisa did her best to comply, shivering as she tried to lift up her arms. But once she felt those fingers feel around under her bra, she burst into spasms of hysterical laughter. "Oh no please, I'm so ticklish... please don't." The black guard instructed the other to take hold of Lisa's wrists and restrain her. With her arms pulled up and over her head, the guard began to feel all around her bra and panties, sending Lisa into maddening fits of laughter and giggles. The two guards seemed to knowingly smile at each other as security hands and fingers freely explored and probed Lisa's soft ticklish body. In fact, the guards seemed to take delight in Lisa's ticklishness, as they both pulled her down on the table in the room.

Lisa felt completely defenseless as the Asian woman held her by the wrists, pinning her arms down over her head. The black guard slipped a pair of rubber gloves over her hands and began to caress and stroke Lisa body, sending her into throes of forced ticklish hysterics, squeals and begging. Her entire body was shaking and quivering, causing one of her breasts to slip out of her bra. After thoroughly exploring her torso, the guard's hands travelled down Lisa's legs to her feet, and began to separate and explore in between her toes. Tears were streaming down Lisa's face as wild, uncontrolled laughter poured from her fixed grinning mouth. Then Lisa felt the guards hands slip under her panties, probing her bottom and vagina, which not only tickled but also created a mixed sensation of humiliation and pleasure. In fact, just as Lisa was about to feel herself moist with arousal, the guards released her. "OK, Miss... you're all clear. You can get dressed now and proceed to your flight." Lisa got up off the table and stumbled to the screen, dressed and fixed her disheveled hair. Then she found her belongings and boarded her flight.

While her trip was successful, the whole time she kept thinking about her experience at the airport with those security guards. While she was alone in the hotel room, she would masturbate, thinking about what it would be like to be overwhelmed by two or more authoritative women, stripped, tied or held and tickled to orgasm against her will. It really excited her, to the point that when Lisa was returning home, she had the choice of going through the electronic security scanner or the pat down. She caught herself smiling, trying to decide!

A year and a half later...

FANTASTIC story, Feathery. I rarely care for (or get aroused by) fictional stories, but this was, for me, out of this world.

I think what I appreciated most is a) how actually possible this could be in real life, and b) the "accidental tickling" piece, which, as I've mentioned before, I love.

In a similar way to pedicures are for feet, I feel like pat-downs (concerts, airports, etc) are an upper-body tickler's (or 'lee's) dream come true. The person is totally at the mercy of the "patter", you have to raise your arms in the air, and then they feel around in all the most ticklish spots (waist, stomach, sides, underarms).

I witnessed my ex-gf, Darcy, squirm around and almost start laughing during a pat-down before a concert, and another time happened to witness a girl yelp and run off laughing. I have another good Darcy pat-down story which I don't want to share publicly but will share if anyone wants to message me.

For me, they're super intense - the only saving grace is how short is usually is, but I usually feel like if it went on any longer at that level of intensity I'd totally lose it.

I've also read a bit on the web about the new airport TSA patdowns, which seem like they would be incredibly ticklish....others agree:
http://blog.su-spectator.com/2010/1...problems-for-the-ticklish-and-easily-aroused/

Anyone else?

Wow, thanks... I thought this was forgotten here. And it made me reset my long forgotten password too!

:bantoot:

Seeing this story today is a mind-boggling coincidence. I just found out that a VERY pretty female friend of mine was strip searched today at an airport. She was not amused and, frankly, neither am I, but the fact that this thread was bumped today made me chuckle a bit at the whole situation.

I remember reading this story when it was first posted —*I hadn't forgotten it, Feathery. I also remember the Tickling Emporium, and recently thought "wouldn't it be cool if Feathery had a tumblr account or something where he could put all that great art work and images his had on his site."

Or maybe you do, and I just haven't found it yet.

Thanks for all of your kind words! Hmmmmm... Tumblr account? I'll have to look into that!

great story. what i like is that they apparently were not trying to tickle her, but 'search" her. would love to come up with scenario with male travelerer searched by females

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back