• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miley's First Time M/F F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Author's Note: Miley Cyrus turned 18 last week, so, this story should be legal to write.

Miley Cyrus awakened in a very dark place. Her last recollection was of a performance in a club, on a Carribean island. Afterward, she had sat down, to have a drink, with friends, and members of her band. The next thing Miley knew, everything went black, and she could not remember anything, until she woke up, in a place, which was so dark, that she could not see a thing:

"Hey! Where the hell am I? What the hell is going on here!? Hello! Is anyone there?!" Miley screamed, into the darkness.

Miley's eyes were not quite focused, but, she could see three large figures coming toward her. Two men, and a slender woman. "Ah, the young Miss Cyrus awakens from her slumber.... how nice". The woman said, with an evil cackle.

Suddenly, Miley was overcome with fear, and tried to reason with the people she saw standing before her: "Listen, I know how this works. I'm rich. If you want money, just say the word. My father no doubt is looking for me, and he will give you anything you want". Miley said, her insides shaking, but trying to stay calm.

One of the men, tall, and well dressed, in a dark suit, gave a sadistic laugh. "Maybe.. we'll call your father.. later.. but.. in the meantime.. young Miss barely legal Cyrus, we are going to have fun with you".

Miley's stomach went to her feet, as she feared she was going to be raped. "Look.. please.. you don't have to do that. Please don't hurt me, or physically assault me.. I'm telling you... we can work something out" : Miley said, trying to reason with her captors again.

"Shut up, Miley, you conceited, little bitch! You talk too much! WE give the orders here, and what we say.. goes!" The woman screamed.

Miley went silent. She looked down, and noticed she was wearing only her bra and panties.

The tall, slender, woman went over to the side of the table where Miley was tied, spread eagled, her hands and feet tied to the table, and all her body parts exposed. "We're going to have some real fun.. Are you.. ticklish.. Little Miss Miley.. Bitch". The woman asked, running a long fingernail over Miley's neck.

Sweat formed on Miley's brow, and she swallowed, hard. Miley was excruciatingly ticklish. In fact, if anyone in her family, or one of her friends, tickled her, even briefly, it sent her into uncontrollable hysterics.

"Let's see just how ticklish little Miley is". The woman said, running her extremely long fingernails on both sides of Miley's neck. The sensation was maddening, and Miley soon erupted into a heap of giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE DONT DO THAT! DONT TICKLE ME! ANYTHING BUT TICKLING! NEEEOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

The two men in suits surrounded Miley on either side of the table. The tall woman then barked: "Gentlemen, start your tickling!". The men, acting on command, immediately lifted up Miley's arms, and held them down. With one hand, they held her arms in place, while with the other, they attacked each one of her pits with deep, penetrating tickles that drove the young Miss Cyrus insane! She screamed with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMFG SPIDER TICKLES IN THE PITS TOO MUCH! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

The blonde, and one of the men, then positioned themselves at the table. "Since she's so young. we have to keep this PG rated, so we wont take off her bra, but, we can have plenty of fun with her sides, ribs, and belly, hey gentlemen?" The blonde said, rhetorically. With that, the woman, and one of the men, began simulatneously tickling Miley under both of her arms, down her ribs, and on her sides, and belly. Miley's laughter erupted from her like different notes she would be singing in a song, from low, to medium, to high, to extremely high pitched, howls, giggles, and laughter, as she screamed, and begged, for the tickling to cease: HHAHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE! OMG WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO! I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEEEEASSEEEE! NO MORE TICKLING! I CANT STAND IT! MY VOICE IS HOARSEEEE! PLEASSSEEE STAPPPPP NOOOOOO! HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

The men then gave Miley a quick tickle behind her knees, which caused her legs to jerk, slightly.

The three extremely sadistic ticklers then positioned themselves at Miley's beautiful, young, soles. Miley closed her eyes, and awaited the inevitable. Of all her spots, her beautiful southern feet, soft, wrinkled, with nary a callous, were her most tortorous spot. If anyone merely ran a finger on her bare sole, Miley would erupt in screams. Miley was about to have more than just one finger on her extremely ticklish bare soles. She was to have twenty, to thirty, fingers, all at once, as the men and the woman hungrily attacked her soles with all of their fingers, over her arches. Miley flexed her toes back, mega hard, wiggled them as fast as she could, and tried to scrunch them down, all to no avail. The tickling was just too much, and the sensation sent her through the roof! She squealed, and screamed, with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! EEEKKKKK! OMG PLEASE! PLEASE! I GIVE UP! I''LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING! I'M GOING TO LOSE IT! NO! PLEASE NO! STAPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Miley lied there, panting, hoping and praying that the tortorous tickling was over, but it was not to be. The woman bent down, put her face to Miley's bare feet,which were covered in dirt, from the shoes she had worn. "Your feet smell, Miley, we can't let you go, until we clean your feet, both soles, and every last, little toe". The woman said. With that, the men handed the tall woman a scrub brush from a bucket, and the woman proceeded to run the brush, over both of Miley's soles, and over and inbetween, each of her ten toes. Miley went beserk. She moved her toes every which way, and squealed at the top of her lungs:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STAPPPP! I'LL DO ANYTHING TO GET OUT OF THIS! PLEASE NO MORE! PLEASE! IAM GOING TO PASS OUT! NEOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! As Miley was screaming, she unexpectedly felt wet in her shorts. The tickling had driven her so crazy, and apparently, aroused her, to the point, where she erupted, with an incredible amount of creamy cum, in her underpants.

"Well, we had our fun. We are going to leave now" : The woman said. "Hey! What about me? You said you were going to let me go!" Miley said, still panting from the tortorous tickling she had received. "Yes, we did, but we can't rightly let you go. So.... we are going to call your father, and tell him your location. By the time he finds you, we will be long gone". The woman pulled a cell phone from her pocket, and dialed a number: "Yes, tell Billy Ray Cyrus that his daughter Miley has been abducted, but is unharmed, and can be found in a cave at Grand Bahamian National Park. There are only a couple of caves here, so, just search them, and she will be found." : The woman's voice said into the phone, to the voice of Miley's assistant, who had answered on the other end, before the female captor hung up, quickly enough, so that the call could not be traced by the police.

With that, the three shadowy figures took off. A bit later, Miley heard her father's voice shouting into the cave: "Miley! Are you in there?!" "Daddy! I'm here. I'm tied to a table, help me!". Billy Ray and a couple of his assistants came into view for Miley: "Oh My God, honey. Thank God you're safe! What the hell happened?" Billy Ray asked. "I was abducted, but they didn't want money. The rest, Daddy, if I told you, you wouldn't believe. I'm okay, just a bit shaken. Let's just go back to the hotel" Miley said.

Later that night, Miley lied in her bed, in her luxury hotel suite, unable to sleep. She could not believe what had happened to her. She would have to keep it a secret too, as, it was unlikely the people who abducted and tickled her, would ever get caught. Thankfully, she had escaped, unharmed, but.. neither she herself.. nor anyone else.. if they knew.. would.. or could... ever really believe.. Miley Cyrus' Night of Tickling Hell.

The End

Last edited:
Thanks, jfoottickler. I appreciate the positive reply.

I was thinking about writing the first Miley tickling story. I wrote the first tickling stories involving Hilary Duff, and Hayden P, back when I wrote stories about a baseball team into tickling. I held back this time for three reasons. One, I have some personal issues going on. Two, I wanted to see if anyone else would think of an idea first. Three, I couldnt think of any scenario to write about Miley, lol. It will be interesting to see what other stories about Miley follow.

Thanks again, my friend.

Mitch

YW, ticklenv. Thank you for your positive reply.

Mitch

I couldnt think of any scenario to write about Miley, lol. It will be interesting to see what other stories about Miley follow.
I guess if her character on Hannah Montana is 18, which I really don't know, you could have thugs tickle 'Hannah Montana' into revealing her secret identity.
Even though she already revealed it on the show.

Also, maybe found a mistake in your story.
I'm not trying to nitpick. But in one part you say Miley is tied down spread eagle.
Then in a paragraph later, you say the thugs lift and hold her arms down.

There are like three miley cyrus tickling stories on writing.com I posted more info about the site in the tickling discussion thread.

Thanks, bryce.

robotickler, my apologies for my mistake.. Trust me.. if you had to do what I have to today. (Take my seriously ill mother 300 miles for cancer treatment) such a "mistake" wouldnt be a big deal.

Also, Miley's character on Hannah Montana is not 18, I wont be touching it with a 10 foot pole. I already saw Myriads talk to you in another thread about underage character tickling. Not happening, sorry.

Mitch

Last edited:
UM

Hannah Montana's character is 18 on the show now. Season 4 has her being 18. I know this because my niece watches the show with me sometimes.

Ok, then my apologies for my mistake, but I'm still not sure if I feel like writing it. If someone else wants to, let them feel free.

Mitch

robotickler, my apologies for my mistake.. Trust me.. if you had to do what I have to today. (Take my seriously ill mother 300 miles for cancer treatment) such a "mistake" wouldnt be a big deal.
Also, Miley's character on Hannah Montana is not 18, I wont be touching it with a 10 foot pole. I already saw Myriads talk to you in another thread about underage character tickling. Not happening, sorry.
I was not trying to be a jerk in pointing that out.
And I never asked you to write about anything, so don't even imply that I asked you to write a story about an underage character.
My quote was "I guess if her character on Hannah Montana is 18, which I really don't know, you could..."
You wrote this story the day you took your mother to cancer treatment?
You seem pretty hostile.

Last edited:
Great story!:). but could you add some inner thigh tickling only if you want to. but overall great story.

Thanks, love feet, and belly tickler.

This is an old story, and I really dont feel like editing it. I've been away for a while, in case you havent seen my posts. When I go home, after a bit, I'll try writing a second Miley story with some inner thigh tickling, and maybe a bit sexual.

Thanks for all the positive replies.

Mitch

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up. Liked it. Hope you do another one. Perhaps Miley with another girl?

Thanks, RCA., I appreciate the positive reply. I have to think about what other scenario to put Miley in. It might take a bit.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back