• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Sara and Maid Anna f/f, ticklish pedicure, switch, bondage, nylons, bare

saratk

TMF Master
Setting: Early 1800's. The Castle of a European Kingdom.

Anna, Princess Sara's private maid whisked in the royal bath on her first day on the job, carrying a tray with strawberries and wine, set it down on the nearest table, approached the princess who lay in her warm bath full of bubbles "My princess...allow me to wash your back..I will lay your clothes out in just a moment." Princess Sara sat, looking ever so Royal, even though she was wearing nothing but bubbles. "Yes. i'd like that." Anna kneeled behind the tub reaches for the sponge next to the tub, lifts Sara's long, wavy hair, dips the sponge in, and squeezes the wam soapy wanter down her back and scrubs her smooth skin with delicate care. "How does feel my princess?" Anna asks, looking up, desperate to please. "It feels very nice. Continue please." Sara said, not allowing herself to melt as she would like, internalizing all feelings of warmth and muffles all moans. "I will fetch your clothes. Enjoy the rest of your bath" she says with a polite curtsey.

Anna strolls out with her cheerful, normal bounce in her step. Sara sighs. "Please show and tell what you've picked out for me! and make haste!" "Yes ma'm!" Anna sings from the next room. She returns within seconds with a complete wardrobe for the day and describe each peice to the princess for her approval. "Here we have your undergarments, a soft velvet, purple corset with black lace, a puple garter, lavender stockings, and your dress for the day. I picked purple, with purple heels."

Sara stands and steps onto the bathmat waiting, eyes straight forward. "Oh! would you like me to towel dry you ma'am?" She apologizes as Sara shoots her a look. Anna obediantly and swiftly grabs two fine white cotten towels, one in which she wraps the princess' hair, the other to dry. She softly dries her neck, down her shoulders, one at a time stretches out her arms and dries them, not forgetting her under arms. As she does this Princess Sara squirms and a squeak escapes her lips. "I'm sorry my Princess, did that tickle?" "That is none of your business!" snaps Sara, always trying to keep the utmost composure. "Yes Ma'm" Anna puts her head and eyes down in her normal subserviant fashion and continues her work. She works her way down her sides and belly. Sara takes a step back defending her stomach with her arms. "Did I do something wrong my princess?" Sara shakes her head no and bites her lip. Anna dries the princess' buttocks, putting the towel between her legs, causing Sara to involentarily walk in place. "I am almost through ma'am!" drying her legs. "My heavens. I forgot." says Sara, deeply annoyed. "What is it princess?" "My feet have not been taken care of all week." she mutters to herself with a sigh. Anna takes this as an opportunity to go above and beyond "I can give you a pedicure sea salt scrub!" "No No. I can do it later. it's fine. I usually just do that on my own. It's private. But I just don't have time today. It's fine. Let me explain. No one has ever touched my feet. I always ask that you don't dry them, and I just step on a towel to try" Anna lays the towel on the floor. "As you wish, however It would be my honor to give you a pedicure. I am trained" Sara sits on her bench, conflicted. "Very well."

Anna smiles and runs out of the room, returning a few minutes later with a tray, a foot bath and tools. "I'm back, with my sea salt scrub, lotions and all essentials, relax princess you will love this." She puts the footbath down and places the princess' bare feet in a hot bath of fresh herbs from the royal garden. "There. while my princess is soaking I will set up." She removes one foot from the tub, placing it on a foot rest. She takes hold of her toes, clipping her nails, working on her cuticles, all while rubbing her foot. Sara bites her lip and holds onto the sink as if on a ledge of a building, not able to hold her foot still. Feeling the princess tighten up, Anna sets her foot back in the water, takes out the other foot and begins the same process. Sara tightens up again, with muffled embarrassed giggles escaping. "Ah princess, we are almost done. I am going to give you a sea salt scrub right now. just relax" Sara closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Anna opens her peppermint sea salt, takes a small handfull and rubs princess' calves putting pressure scrubbing invigorating sea salt all around with hot water...."See doesn't that feel nice?" She continues her way down, grabbing the princess' sensitive foot... holds it tightly and start scrubbing her heel with some sea salt....abrasive but nice, and rubs her ankle and heel. This causes Sara to let out a loud gasp, kick her foot and let out a full laugh. "Please!" Anna stifles her giggles. "Princess.... it is not that bad.... hold still please. Anna knows exactly what she is doing, and wants to continue as long as she can. She grabs hold of her foot...and some sea salt and uses my thumbs.. She massages the sea salt all over her ticklish soles.... using very little pressure to watch her ticklishness...Sara again erupts into ticklish shreiks "Stop at once!" "But princess we are almost finished. "rinsing her foot with hot water... and still holding on..she for the toes..."I said stop at once! hahahahahhahhahhahaha" Anna starts rubbing and sliding her finger between each toe... in and out.....sliding .... using her long nails under her toes....Sara, by this point is in complete hysterics and demands her maid stops or pay the consequence. Just having a field day, Anna stifles her giggles again and obiediently puts her head down rinsing her toes with hot water, begins drying her foot with a towel "are you ready for me to apply lotion me lady?" Sara shoots a look of death at her "NO lotion. how dare you think i am a child you can just tickle to your delight?" With her head still down "my apologies princess"

Sara crosses her legs, her foot within reach of Anna's face, "i have a punishment to fit the crime. Anna's eyes widen "me ladie! what? please dont send me to the jails....please.... i have me children to tend to..." Sara shakes her head "there will be no jail, you must serve one hour a day after my bath starting immediately for what you did to me. every day for an hour I will tickle you. Anna's draw drops in horror. "oh princess nooo you cant...." "Silence!" shouts the princess, her true tyrant character finally showing through. " I can't???" "I beg you my princess" Anna urges, still kneeled. "something less cruel." Sara thinks for a moment "The punishment must fit the crime. It is that or jail. For the sake of your young children, I suggest you take my offer. Anna holds back tears, knowing jail is not an option. "What you wish my princess." "Well then, I have no experience in this. I am no torturer. I will need your help. Please tell me, are you are ticklish?" Anna still kneeled, eyes to the floor quietly admits "yes, ma'm I am very ticklish." "Thank you for your honesty. Well, I will have to find a way that you don't thrash around and cause me an injuy. What do you suggest I use to keep you still?" "I am not sure my princess" she says looking around the room, trying her best to be helpful "could you use those towels for restraints? or maybe the rope off of the velvet drapes? the ropes with the tassels? Sara stands, dresses quickly in the clothes that were picked out for her, and removes the tassel off the drapes. "How shall I tie you. My creativity is failing me, I am not use to doing such things." Anna thinks for a moment, finding it strange that she has to decide her fate for something so terrible. "umm I don't...well... would you like to tie my arms above my head?.....and maybe tie my ankles together and lay me on the floor?" "Very well."

Sara instructs Anna to stand for a moment, and circles her, getting a good look at her body. Anna had blonde hair tucked into a white bonnet, an adorable round face with dimples, gorgeous blue eyes. While she was about a good 4 inches shorter than the pricess at about 5'1'', she had quite valuptuous breasts, and a nice curvy body. She gave off a very sunny, cuddly vibe, even when looking terrified with her puppy dog eyes staring the princess. Sara observes her maid from the back, who is wearing a typical all black maid's uniform with an ankle lenght skirt, white apron, white stockings, white bloomers, black shoes. Sara finishes circling her victim, and almost as a drill sergent, puts her hands behind her back, and stands at her side "Before i tie you i have to know where to go....where are your ticklish areas?" Anna gasps and looks directly at her tormentor "must i tell you that!?" Sara snaps, "Yes! In great detail, on a scale of 1-10 10 being most where are all of your places? Anna closes her eyes and clutches her heart. "oooooooooooohhhhhhhh..... my children...... I must think of the children"....she pauses and very hesitantly admits"...my feet....princess are the worst...10." she pauses, eyes still closed "behind my knees....also 10" almost in tears..."and my under arms, sides, and belly...10" she gulps. "Very good, continue....any others? please tell me, if i discover any others, i will severely punish you" Anna opens her eyes widely in looks at her in desperation "oohhhh princess.... as a young child my siblings- older brothers and sisters would tickle me senseless cause i was the youngest...... my elbows and buttocks ..... toooooo" she bellows dramatically as if she is admitting to a crime. Very good" the princess says with stern satisfaction. "On the ground. on your back, arms over your head. now." The submissive princess obidiently assumes the correct position. She has her wrists tied together and the other side of the rope to a pipe leaving no slack...ties her ankles together and takes her shoes off. "Oh my dear Lord." says Anna closing her eyes and tightening her whole body." Sara asks an odd question. "Would you rather i leave your stockings on or take them off?"
"whatever you decide princess.."
which would be worse for you? I might be merciful.
There is a pause.
answer the question
"stockings..." says the maid not trusting the suggestion of mercy
"why is that? explain why. I have never heard of such a thing." Anna takes a deep breath "it is much more ticklish. the barrier between the fingertips and the sole makes......ahhhaahhhhhahhahaah! Her eyes shoot open. She can't finish her sentence because Sara has straddled her and has begun lightly tickling her ribs and sides. "please no...... i apologize!" she pleaads. Sara teases " i can't undersand you. continue explaining." Anna squirms as much as she can and screeches as Sara begins to tickle her underarms in a massage kneeding fashion "the stockings................. make your fingers........ahahahaahahha glide easier overr,,heehhh mmy soles....aahhhhpleaseprincess.....NNNOOOOO." The princess agressively tickles her upper body for the 10 minutes, digging her fingers into her ribs, tickling her sides, counting her ribs, massaging her tummy, and kneeding her underarms all while adorbly making a puckered face and talking to her and verbally teasing her as if she is an adorable 3 year old. Little bolts of tickles energy rush through Anna's body, never being restrained before, screaming about how intense it is.
Sara rolls up her sleeves, and tickles her immobile elbows for about a minute.
"princess pleeeaaaassee i was just trying to serve you................................. pleassseeee stoppp" The young princess sits on Anna's knees, reaches under her skirt and goes up to her "pockets" by herhips and starts to tickle there, alternating from there and under her buttocks. "I will not take any begging from you. Accept your punishment." screaming with laughter trying to move about, laughing crying ....... .".........aahhhahahhahahahahh i cant take this anymore....." Sara adjusts herself and sits on herankles reaches into her skirt agan and starts to manipulate the backs of her knees, tickling them both for about 5 minutes. The fact that Sara's hands are out of view under the skirt, things were getting much more intense. Anna's face now red, laughing completely uncontrollably. "Pllleehhhehease ma'am! I think I might die!" Sara continues to tickle behind her poor knees. "Now i want absolutely no complaining, I've grown quite of it. the last half hour will be spent on your feet. My hands s are getting tired and i will need some tools in order to tickle effectively for the entire half hour. pick at least 3 tools for me to use at once. If you cooperate i will take off your stockings." Anna knows she must choose. There is no choice. "A hair brush................. will a fork do?......and............... what about a feather my princess" "Put them in order fom will tickle the least to will tickle the most." She answers. "feather...........fork......hairbrush" As she continues to tickle the backs of her knees, calling another servent to bring these tools, and leave immediately....they do so, trying not to stare, although almost impossible. The poor maid doesn't get even a second of a break. "I need to see what i'm working with with these feet" She takes off her shoes, causing the maid to curl her stocking covered toes, the princess starts to massage her left foot "aahhhhhh! Oh dear! My sweet girl tries to rub mommy's feet sometimes after a long day, and it never works." She giggles "I just can't have my feet messed with." The tone suddenly turns from torturous to playful, for a few minutes. Sara's fingers lightly dance over the giggling girl's toes, under them. Simply massaging her seems to elicite enough of a response for a few minutes, which include her feet twitching randomly, toes curling, little giggles, her laugh now sounded more like she was lightly singing rather than screaming. It was an enjoyable few minutes for the both of them. Anna would never admit it, but she couldn't help but become slightly aroused. She bit her lip and giggled as she stared at the most powerful girl in the land tending to her her feet." Sara takes the feather and runs the hard quil up and down sole. from heel to toe, causing Anna to let out a "YIP!" hahahah! well I guess relaxation is over?" Sara smiles and nods, and sits on Anna's ankles. Anna laughs, pretty much giving in at this point "I guess I'm in trouble now." Sara continues to run the quil up and down the sole for a bout a minute. Anna laughs softly. "it tickles.. and the stocking for some reason makes my sole more sensitive........hhhhhhhahhhaaa. Sara demands that she describe in detail how it feels as she bends her toes back and tickles with her fingers scribbling over the nyloned sole. Anna erupts. "ahhhhhhh now that is the worst...... my most ticklish weekkkk spot ever... I like to tickle that way tooooo! the nylons help the fingers glide faster and smoother...next best is baby oil!!!! princesssssssss! that tickles!! Sara takes the wooden fork and scratches her foot for about 5 minutes using the other hand to hold the foot so it is extremely immobile. hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrhnhhhnnoooooop rrrinnnvc. Anna cant even speak am laughing uncontrollably....Sara tries to locate the most ticklish part of the floot, focusing on her heel for about 20 seconds with the fork. Anna is now in a mood to be more helpful. "ha ha ha ha h almost got it!...where the heel and sole meet......below the arch...........................hahahahahahahaaaaaa aaaa. Sara then tries right under the toes for about 20 seconds.....this almost brings Anna to ticklish tears."qqqqqqqqqqqquiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt!!!!" Anna takes Sara's playfullness as they are now friends, but Sara immediately snaps back into her role as a Princess. " I swear if you dont stop telling me what to do, tommorow will be hell for you..." She goes lower right under the ball of the foot where the arch starts. works there for 20 seconds. Anna is hystarical, and has no idea how she will survive another day of this. Sara works on the sole for 20 seconds near the end hitting where the sole meet the heel with the fork and fingers on the other foot. Although she is being ruthlessly tortured, her feelings keep switching, she now loves the feeling of the fork gliding on her stockings, and wouldn't want it to stop for anything in the world, her screams that can surely now be heard throughout the castle are mixed with torture, hystarics, and extasy. Very in tune with her laughter at this point...she found it...the hot spot of the foot, that she will focus on for the remainder of the time, with the strongest tool...the hairbrush. "I'm moving on to the hairbrush....and focusing on worst spot. "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooddddddd....I'm done for............................" exclaims Anna. Sara takes the hair brush and lightly scrubs that exact spot on her right foot and tickles that exact spot with her fingers on the other foot. Anna, seeing stars at this point, has electricity going through her whole body. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!, she thrashes............it tiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkkkkleeesssssss..... trying to squirim! but impossible!!!" Sara continues for about 10 more minutes in that exact spot while Anna cries from the evilest tickle torture ever....uncontrollably laughing and shaking.

"I'll let you cool down now" Sara unties her and playfully, and lightly tickles her belly, more like a mom would do to a young child, making little coos and playful vocal threats of "getting her". Anna is a giggling puddle at this point quietly snickering "pleeeease no. I'm still shaking. May i ask, princess, are you ready for me to scrub your other fot now?" She gives Sara a playful smile. At that silly question, Sara grabs the silly girl's sides and digs into her playfully as she cocks her head back and delights in the playful attention, even raising her arms to expose her underarms, which Sara, of course visits with her wanderfing fingers, causing Anna to scream with delight.

Sara stops, and asks Anna to clean the mess up whenever she can today. "I am going to lie down now. I do a favor to ask, but I'm embarrassed. I will write you a note, leave it at the foot of my bed, come in 5 minutes read it, and fulfill my request, please." Sara leaves the room. Anna cleans the bathroom waiting in anticipation. She walks in to see Sara's shoes and stockings neatly placed at the foot of the bed with a note on them. Sara is lying on her back, wearing nothing but her night mask and a huge smile. Anna opens the note, it says "After your pedicure, my toesies sure smell like peppermint. I am not flexible to see if they taste like it. Can you find out for me? Lick them thorougly and give me a full report." Anna looks up, smiles, and obliges.

To be continued...possibly.

Possibly? I loved every part of this story, from the nylons to the taunting and the whole scenario. PLEASE more!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back