• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boots, Part Six (mf/ff)

HisFlyinFingers

TMF Regular
Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five.

Sam and I had planned her roommates’ capture carefully, and everything had gone off without a hitch. Tammy and Adrienne were bound, gagged, blindfolded, stripped to their underwear, and totally exposed to all the tickling my girl and I cared to dish out.

For all our meticulous preparation we expended in getting them here, I suddenly realized we hadn’t actually discussed what to do with them when we had them. Sam smiled at me, then leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“We should focus on Tammy for a while,” she whispered. “She deserves it, and it’ll make Adrienne wonder.” I pulled Sam close and kissed her hard on the lips. That made her smile even wider.

I turned back to her helpless roommates and flicked my index finger across Tammy’s right foot. Sam responded by scratching at the pad of Tammy’s left big toe. Not to be outdone, I brought three fingers to bear against Tammy’s heel.

I could feel the muscles in Tammy’s foot flexing, but she couldn’t protect herself. Her angry grunts gradually began to waver and grow higher in pitch. By the time Sam’s left hand joined her right in teasing Tammy’s left foot, Tammy’s defiant cursing was starting to sound more like whimpering.

Though Sam was still content to use a light touch, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I attacked Tammy’s defenseless sole with all ten fingers. She actually squealed, which was a noise I never expected to hear from the tough military girl.

Seeing my fingers swirl over Tammy’s right seemed to inspire Sam’s efforts against Tammy’s left. Soon we were both going full force against her feet. And there was no question they were very ticklish feet.

Tammy tried desperately not to laugh, but soon her girlish giggles broke through. As I traced intricate patterns on her arches, I had to wonder what was going through her head. Stalwart as she was, her soles were betraying her, big time. She was grappling with the sensations, and the sensations were winning.

Adrienne’s bare butt jigged as her roommate writhed and bucked under her. The way I had bound her to Tammy, her hands were pinned above her butt, which gave me an idea.

I slowed my tickling until I was merely stroking Tammy’s foot with one hand, and Sam followed suit. As we let Tammy catch her breath, it was my turn to whisper to Sam.

“This may be a weird question, but do you know whether Adrienne’s ass is ticklish?”

“I’ve never tried, but she’s ticklish pretty much everywhere else. Only one way to find out.”

Sam started to stand, and I grabbed her wrist. “Wait for my signal,” I murmured. She nodded and climbed onto the bed.

She stepped over her roommates’ bound bodies, flashed me a gleeful look, and poised her hands just inches over Adrienne’s milky thighs.

“Oh, Tammy?” I called out. “I need you to count down from ten for me. Slowly.”

At first she kept silent, but a quick foot tickle got her to start. Her gag made perfect annunciation impossible, but she spoke slowly and carefully so we could clearly hear each number.

As Tammy counted, I met Sam’s eyes and mouthed the words ‘go on three!’ My girlfriend nodded again and focused on her targets.

Tammy managed to grunt a good approximation of the words “Five … four … three …” She may have said “two” and “one” as well, but she was completely drowned out by Adrienne’s surprised scream.

Sam found the crease where Adrienne’s thighs met her rear end, and Adrienne’s upper body shot up like she’d been electrocuted. Before she crashed back down onto Tammy, I dug into her taut arches, which made her shriek with laughter.

I don’t know whether Adrienne would’ve struggled against the sensations the way Tammy had, but we didn’t give her a chance. Sam seemed invigorated by the discovery that her roommate’s butt was a weak spot. Her wriggling fingers explored Adrienne’s ass, thighs and hips, and found paydirt everywhere they went.

Adrienne’s creamy soles were exquisitely sensitive. I could see her calves straining against The Boots, trying desperately but futilely to pull her feet away from my tickling fingers.

Remembering how devious she had been when the roles were reversed, I took my time exploring every square inch of vulnerable foot. Her black hair whipped around as I scribbled over her heels—though maybe she was reacting instead to Sam’s discovery that the backs of Adrienne’s knees were another weak point.

It was odd to think this girl was responsible for The Boots. When she was carefully fashioning the clamps that held the victim’s ankles in place, did she know how soon she’d be that victim? Did she design the toe-ties, knowing that one day they’d hold her soles taut for her captor’s amusement?

Soon the poor girl devolved into a quivering, giggling mass of helpless flesh. Her ticklishness didn’t seem to diminish, but her strength was completely gone. Dipping down into the undersides of her long toes caused her to howl into her gag, but when that last reserve was expended, she simply collapsed onto Tammy and descended into silent laughter.

Not wanting Tammy to feel left out, I renewed my attack on her feet. She evidently was not expecting this. She didn’t bother fighting the sensations; she just yelped into her gag. This was followed by a long string of curses, punctuated with more yelps and a few desperate titters.

Sam had shifted too, squeezing Tammy’s knees and hips before finding the ribs to be a tender target. She kept Adrienne busy with a few well-placed pokes as well.

I danced my fingers across all four feet in front of me. Tammy and Adrienne writhed weakly, their bodies unable to cope with the amount and variety of exposed ticklish flesh Sam and I had under our control.

When both girls ran out of breath, I knew it was time to stop. Sam recognized it too, and quickly hopped off the bed. “Be back in a sec,” she called out as she left the room.

With my girlfriend out of the room, I allowed myself a minute to really take in the sight before me (what can I say—I’m a guy). The whole mass of bound flesh heaved slightly with each girl’s deep breaths. Tammy in particular looked slick with sweat, though Adrienne had taken on a fine sheen as well.

Adrienne’s little black thong covered almost nothing, and with her ankles parted as they were, there was very little I couldn’t see. The handprint on her firm butt wasn’t quite as pronounced as it had been, though that was less because it had faded and more because the rest of her had taken on a pinkish flush. As she caught her breath, I thought I heard her moan softly behind her ball gag.

Tammy was better covered, though her sweat threatened to make her white cotton underwear translucent. Her shirt, which still lay pulled up over her face, had absorbed the sweat from her brow and now clung to her face like a mask.

Sam returned with a glass of ice water in each hand, and each glass furnished with a straw. She passed one to me, and for a second I had to resist the urge to dump it on her unsuspecting roommates.

Sam apparently harbored no such evil ideas, or else she dismissed them just as quickly as I did. She quickly unclasped Adrienne’s gag and guided the straw into the latter’s lips. Once Adrienne had had her fill, Sam finished off the rest of the glass and set it aside.

Next it was Tammy’s turn, and I prepared myself for another battle. As Sam rolled the shirt off Tammy’s face, however, I realized that wasn’t going to happen. Tammy’s face was red, but relaxed. When Sam carefully untied her gag and pulled the wet ball of cloth from her mouth, Tammy didn’t even try to speak. As much as she had fought us, I think she knew it was only fair we get her back. Now that it was over, she wasn’t angry.

I held the glass for Tammy as she drank greedily. Soon the glass was empty, and Tammy let her head fall back on the pillow.

“Feeling better?” Sam asked.

“Much, thank you,” Tammy replied.

“Me too!” Adrienne chimed in.

“Good,” Sam said. “Now, you both know we only had to do this because you got us first. I want you both to admit you deserved it.”

“I deserved it,” Adrienne said immediately. Neither Sam nor I had bothered to remove her blindfold, but she didn’t seem to mind.

“Tammy?” Sam said.

Tammy may have agreed with the sentiment, but ordinarily would’ve been far too proud to admit it aloud. Then again, she knew exactly what would happen if she held her tongue. That didn’t stop her from glaring daggers at Sam. “I deserved it,” she spat out.

“That’s a good girl.” Sam’s mischievous smile crept across her lips again. “Now we’re almost done.”

“Almost?!” Tammy cried.

“Oh yes. I told you there’d be a punishment if you fought me, but you just kept at it. Well, now it’s punishment time!”

“What about me?” Adrienne asked. “I didn’t fight you.”

“True, but what do you care—you enjoy this,” Sam said.

Adrienne broke into a wide grin. “Yeah, I do,” she admitted.

Sam turned to me. “OK, you’re turn up here; I get the feet!”

“Yes ma’am!” I said, which made her giggle.

I sat down next to Sam’s helpless roommates. I had the difficult task of deciding which of their dozens of vulnerable ticklish spots I’d exploit first. As I looked them both over, I noticed that Tammy’s smooth underarms were wide open.

“Sam, you didn’t get Tammy’s armpits, did you?” I asked.

Sam thought for a moment. “Nope. I didn’t get that high.”

“I will kill you!” Tammy hissed. I just smiled down at her and wiggled my fingers in the air.

Sam had her hands poised above Adrienne’s helpless soles. “You ready?” I nodded. “Go!”

Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five.

Sam and I had planned her roommates’ capture carefully, and everything had gone off without a hitch. Tammy and Adrienne were bound, gagged, blindfolded, stripped to their underwear, and totally exposed to all the tickling my girl and I cared to dish out.

For all our meticulous preparation we expended in getting them here, I suddenly realized we hadn’t actually discussed what to do with them when we had them. Sam smiled at me, then leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“We should focus on Tammy for a while,” she whispered. “She deserves it, and it’ll make Adrienne wonder.” I pulled Sam close and kissed her hard on the lips. That made her smile even wider.

I turned back to her helpless roommates and flicked my index finger across Tammy’s right foot. Sam responded by scratching at the pad of Tammy’s left big toe. Not to be outdone, I brought three fingers to bear against Tammy’s heel.

I could feel the muscles in Tammy’s foot flexing, but she couldn’t protect herself. Her angry grunts gradually began to waver and grow higher in pitch. By the time Sam’s left hand joined her right in teasing Tammy’s left foot, Tammy’s defiant cursing was starting to sound more like whimpering.

Though Sam was still content to use a light touch, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I attacked Tammy’s defenseless sole with all ten fingers. She actually squealed, which was a noise I never expected to hear from the tough military girl.

Seeing my fingers swirl over Tammy’s right seemed to inspire Sam’s efforts against Tammy’s left. Soon we were both going full force against her feet. And there was no question they were very ticklish feet.

Tammy tried desperately not to laugh, but soon her girlish giggles broke through. As I traced intricate patterns on her arches, I had to wonder what was going through her head. Stalwart as she was, her soles were betraying her, big time. She was grappling with the sensations, and the sensations were winning.

Adrienne’s bare butt jigged as her roommate writhed and bucked under her. The way I had bound her to Tammy, her hands were pinned above her butt, which gave me an idea.

I slowed my tickling until I was merely stroking Tammy’s foot with one hand, and Sam followed suit. As we let Tammy catch her breath, it was my turn to whisper to Sam.

“This may be a weird question, but do you know whether Adrienne’s ass is ticklish?”

“I’ve never tried, but she’s ticklish pretty much everywhere else. Only one way to find out.”

Sam started to stand, and I grabbed her wrist. “Wait for my signal,” I murmured. She nodded and climbed onto the bed.

She stepped over her roommates’ bound bodies, flashed me a gleeful look, and poised her hands just inches over Adrienne’s milky thighs.

“Oh, Tammy?” I called out. “I need you to count down from ten for me. Slowly.”

At first she kept silent, but a quick foot tickle got her to start. Her gag made perfect annunciation impossible, but she spoke slowly and carefully so we could clearly hear each number.

As Tammy counted, I met Sam’s eyes and mouthed the words ‘go on three!’ My girlfriend nodded again and focused on her targets.

Tammy managed to grunt a good approximation of the words “Five … four … three …” She may have said “two” and “one” as well, but she was completely drowned out by Adrienne’s surprised scream.

Sam found the crease where Adrienne’s thighs met her rear end, and Adrienne’s upper body shot up like she’d been electrocuted. Before she crashed back down onto Tammy, I dug into her taut arches, which made her shriek with laughter.

I don’t know whether Adrienne would’ve struggled against the sensations the way Tammy had, but we didn’t give her a chance. Sam seemed invigorated by the discovery that her roommate’s butt was a weak spot. Her wriggling fingers explored Adrienne’s ass, thighs and hips, and found paydirt everywhere they went.

Adrienne’s creamy soles were exquisitely sensitive. I could see her calves straining against The Boots, trying desperately but futilely to pull her feet away from my tickling fingers.

Remembering how devious she had been when the roles were reversed, I took my time exploring every square inch of vulnerable foot. Her black hair whipped around as I scribbled over her heels—though maybe she was reacting instead to Sam’s discovery that the backs of Adrienne’s knees were another weak point.

It was odd to think this girl was responsible for The Boots. When she was carefully fashioning the clamps that held the victim’s ankles in place, did she know how soon she’d be that victim? Did she design the toe-ties, knowing that one day they’d hold her soles taut for her captor’s amusement?

Soon the poor girl devolved into a quivering, giggling mass of helpless flesh. Her ticklishness didn’t seem to diminish, but her strength was completely gone. Dipping down into the undersides of her long toes caused her to howl into her gag, but when that last reserve was expended, she simply collapsed onto Tammy and descended into silent laughter.

Not wanting Tammy to feel left out, I renewed my attack on her feet. She evidently was not expecting this. She didn’t bother fighting the sensations; she just yelped into her gag. This was followed by a long string of curses, punctuated with more yelps and a few desperate titters.

Sam had shifted too, squeezing Tammy’s knees and hips before finding the ribs to be a tender target. She kept Adrienne busy with a few well-placed pokes as well.

I danced my fingers across all four feet in front of me. Tammy and Adrienne writhed weakly, their bodies unable to cope with the amount and variety of exposed ticklish flesh Sam and I had under our control.

When both girls ran out of breath, I knew it was time to stop. Sam recognized it too, and quickly hopped off the bed. “Be back in a sec,” she called out as she left the room.

With my girlfriend out of the room, I allowed myself a minute to really take in the sight before me (what can I say—I’m a guy). The whole mass of bound flesh heaved slightly with each girl’s deep breaths. Tammy in particular looked slick with sweat, though Adrienne had taken on a fine sheen as well.

Adrienne’s little black thong covered almost nothing, and with her ankles parted as they were, there was very little I couldn’t see. The handprint on her firm butt wasn’t quite as pronounced as it had been, though that was less because it had faded and more because the rest of her had taken on a pinkish flush. As she caught her breath, I thought I heard her moan softly behind her ball gag.

Tammy was better covered, though her sweat threatened to make her white cotton underwear translucent. Her shirt, which still lay pulled up over her face, had absorbed the sweat from her brow and now clung to her face like a mask.

Sam returned with a glass of ice water in each hand, and each glass furnished with a straw. She passed one to me, and for a second I had to resist the urge to dump it on her unsuspecting roommates.

Sam apparently harbored no such evil ideas, or else she dismissed them just as quickly as I did. She quickly unclasped Adrienne’s gag and guided the straw into the latter’s lips. Once Adrienne had had her fill, Sam finished off the rest of the glass and set it aside.

Next it was Tammy’s turn, and I prepared myself for another battle. As Sam rolled the shirt off Tammy’s face, however, I realized that wasn’t going to happen. Tammy’s face was red, but relaxed. When Sam carefully untied her gag and pulled the wet ball of cloth from her mouth, Tammy didn’t even try to speak. As much as she had fought us, I think she knew it was only fair we get her back. Now that it was over, she wasn’t angry.

I held the glass for Tammy as she drank greedily. Soon the glass was empty, and Tammy let her head fall back on the pillow.

“Feeling better?” Sam asked.

“Much, thank you,” Tammy replied.

“Me too!” Adrienne chimed in.

“Good,” Sam said. “Now, you both know we only had to do this because you got us first. I want you both to admit you deserved it.”

“I deserved it,” Adrienne said immediately. Neither Sam nor I had bothered to remove her blindfold, but she didn’t seem to mind.

“Tammy?” Sam said.

Tammy may have agreed with the sentiment, but ordinarily would’ve been far too proud to admit it aloud. Then again, she knew exactly what would happen if she held her tongue. That didn’t stop her from glaring daggers at Sam. “I deserved it,” she spat out.

“That’s a good girl.” Sam’s mischievous smile crept across her lips again. “Now we’re almost done.”

“Almost?!” Tammy cried.

“Oh yes. I told you there’d be a punishment if you fought me, but you just kept at it. Well, now it’s punishment time!”

“What about me?” Adrienne asked. “I didn’t fight you.”

“True, but what do you care—you enjoy this,” Sam said.

Adrienne broke into a wide grin. “Yeah, I do,” she admitted.

Sam turned to me. “OK, you’re turn up here; I get the feet!”

“Yes ma’am!” I said, which made her giggle.

I sat down next to Sam’s helpless roommates. I had the difficult task of deciding which of their dozens of vulnerable ticklish spots I’d exploit first. As I looked them both over, I noticed that Tammy’s smooth underarms were wide open.

“Sam, you didn’t get Tammy’s armpits, did you?” I asked.

Sam thought for a moment. “Nope. I didn’t get that high.”

“I will kill you!” Tammy hissed. I just smiled down at her and wiggled my fingers in the air.

Sam had her hands poised above Adrienne’s helpless soles. “You ready?” I nodded. “Go!”

WOW all of your story was so GOOD!!!.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back