• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind Date Foot Tickle

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Last night on Blind Date, they showed a segment called "The Hot Zone". This features clips from a blind date where it went excessively well, instead of excessively bad. This latin-loveresque man and a cute nymphomaniac brunette were pretty much all over each other and talking about sex the entire date.

The tickling took place on the way back from the date. They were in the back of a taxi van. The short clip showed the guy holding the girl's pretty, tan, bare foot by his face. She was giggling before he even did anything. He moved forward and gave her a little kiss/bite at the base of her toes. She let out a shriek-like giggle, followed by her toes tightly curling in protest. She had nice arches and pink toenails.

Pretty amazing that I observed all those details from a seven second clip.

Rasputin

:wow: Rasputin, what channel was this on, and do you know if it will be re-run? What a great sighting! :D

I doubt you will soon see this re-run anytime soon. It was on a WB affiliate this morning at 12:30 a.m. EST. It was not on a basic cable station that shows the same show once every six hours, unfortunately.

Yes, I know. When I saw the commercial that flashed the liitle tickle clip, I should have preplanned and armed my VCR. Shame on me.

Rasputin

Hey, I have this clip!

hey, this is the clip I posted about in the video forum. I couldn't email it to anyone, so I ended up putting it up on Kazaa under the title BDTick.mpg Feel free to download it from me!

request

somebody send me the clip cause I can't find it on kazaa

my luck

I saw a preveiw of that when they were talking about tommorows episode but the next day my cable went out and I never saw it

Also on Blind Date's other show "the 5th Wheel" one time this woman gets her foot kissed by two different guys and one of them bites her and she giggles

Re: my luck

Venom3602 said:
I saw a preveiw of that when they were talking about tommorows episode but the next day my cable went out and I never saw it

And you thought that could only happen to the "other" guy :p :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back