• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Denise Gets Punished (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Denise Gets Punished
Starring
Phylicia Rashad
&
Lisa Bonet

Denise Huxtable had just turned 18. A huge plateu in the life of a young girl. Some of her friends had invited her out to celebrate. As she was leaving, her mother, Claire, had reminded her about her curfew.

"Denise, make sure you are home and in bed by midnight. No exceptions."

"Sure, Mom. No problem." She had meant that. She really did. She rarely, if ever, disobeyed her parents. But then, something happened. She was having a great time being out with her freinds and feeling the independence you felt when you turned 18. When midnight came she had no desire to leave. "The hell with it", she thought. Denise didn't get home until 2:00 AM. She snuck in through her window, and quickly got into bed. "The perfect crime", she thought. Her mother would never know what time she got in. She giggled to herself. Life was good. Denise Huxtable drifted off into a deep sleep.

"Wake up, honey. Rise and shine." Claire Huxtable was sweetly whispering in her daughters ear.

Denise slowly started to wake up. But something was wrong. Her mind was hazy and tired, and she didn't immediately realize what it was. But then, it dawned on her. She was tied up. Her arms had been strapped to the headboard, and her ankles were tied to the small dresser at the foot of her bed. Plus, the shirt she had gone to sleep in had been cut just below the breasts, exposing her smooth tummy, and she was wearing a pair of shorts instead of her pants. She looked at her mother alarmingly.

"Mom!?! What's going on? Why am i tied up like this? What happened to my shirt?"

"Sweety, would you like to tell me what time you got home last night?" Claire's voice had an icy coldness to it that made Denise uneasy.

"Ummm, midnight. Just like you said. Now, ummm, why am i tied up?"

"Well, you broke the rules. You disobeyed me. And now you're telling me a bold faced lie."

Denise started to shiver. She thought about just coming clean and admiting what time she came home, but decided against it. And now she felt angry.

"Mom!! You can't keep me tied like this. I have to go to school today."

"Oh no you don't. I called the school. Explained to them that you were sick."

"But i'm not sick."

"No but you are going to be punished." Claire Huxtable smiled deviously at her helpless daughter. Now Denise felt scared. Real fear began to bubble up in her.

"W..what are you going to do?" Denise mawkishly asked, afraid of the answer.

Claire reached under the bed and produced a feather duster. Denise's eyes widened as her mother proclaimed, "I'm just going to do some dusting."

"NO!! Mom, please!! You know how ticklish i am!! Please don't tickle me!!" Denise was now squirming in fear and anticipation.

"Hush now, rulebreaker. It's time to laugh." Claire said as she slid the feather duster down Denise's left underarm. Denise let out a small flurry of giggles.

"HEEEHEEEEE!!! Please!!! That tickles!! Don't....AAIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Denise scremed as Claire started to dust her tummy. Denise felt all of those fluffy, tickly feathers swish all over her tummy, and her sensitive belly button. Her beautiful face erupted into silly, helpless laughter.

"HEEEEHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! OH MOM!!! PLEASE!!!! STOP TICKLING ME!!HAHAHEHHEHEEEEEHEHEEEEE!!! I'M SORRY!!!HEHEEEEHEHEEEE!!!"

"Oh I know you are. But you are really going to be sorry when I'm through with you." And with that, she threw the duster aside, and dragged all ten fingernails down Denise's bare legs causing Denise to howl in ticklish agony and buck her body like a bronco. She now had tears in her eyes, and Claire was starting to tickle her feet. Denise laughed like a loon as Claire scrabbled her long nails all over the ticklish, ticklish bare soles of Denise Huxtable.

"AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! NOT MY FEET!!!! NOT MY FEEHEHEEEEHEHEEEEEETTTT!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOAAHAAAAAHAHAAAADDD!!!!"

"Don't use the lord's name in vain!!" Claire snapped as she pinched Denise's knee and kept on tickling her feet.

"WHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! I'M SORRY!!!HEHEHHEEEEHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! I'LL NEVER DISOBEY YOU AGAIN!!!!!HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!!!!"

Claire didn't pay any attention to her tortured daughter. Instead, she focused all her attention on tickling Denise's soft, pretty toes. Her toes wiggled and wiggled as Claire played this little piggy and just tickled senselessly. Denise was screaming by this time.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!M TOES!!!!HEHEEEHEEHEEEEEE!!!!OH NOT MY TOES!!!!!!! NO MORE PIGGIES!!!! HAHAAHAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEEEEYAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Claire suddenly stopped tickling her feet and slowlt made her way back up to Denise's tummy. Staring at it devilishly, she began to poke indiscriminately.

"What time did you get home?" *poke*

"HAH!!!HAAAAH!!! 2:00 AM!!!"

"Why did you disobey me?" *poke poke*

"HEEEHSAAHAHAAAA!!! I WAS HAVING FUUUUAHAHAAUUUUUNNNNN!!!"

"Will you ever do it again?" *POKE POKE POKE POKE*

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO!!!! HEHEHEAHAHAAAA!!!!"

Claire stopped poking at Denise's ticklish tummy. Denise was sweatting and giggling and blubbering. Claire looked her over and decided to drive her point home. She lowered her mouth onto Denise belly button and began to blow rasberries while at the same time, reaching up to hook her fingers into the hollows of Denise's horribly ticklish undearms. Denise giggled and screamed like a baby.

WHAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!NO MORE!!!! HAHAEHEHEEEEHEHEHEYAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!HOO HOO HOO!!!! HOOAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!"

After a good ten minutes of horrible tickle torture, Claire stopped. Denise lay there, still wiggling and giggling, feeling the after effects of the tickling. She couldn't even look at her mother. Her face was flush red.

"Well, I think you've learned your lesson. But i'll just leave you tied up here to think about what you did, and what happened to you because of it."

Denise's eyes were filled with tears as Claire walked out of the room and closed the door, leaving Denise to ponder what had come of her disobediance.

Downstairs, Claire was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a cup of tea. Just then, Theo, Sondra, Vanessa and Rudy had come home from school. Claire called them each into the kitchen.

"Do kids want a raise in your allowence?" She asked. All 4 children responded with an enthusiastic yes.

"Well then, go upstairs and tickle your sister until she pees."

Theo, Rudy, Vanessa, and Sondra all enthusiasticly ran upstairs to tickle Denise. The always loved to tickle her. She was so ticklish. And now they were getting more money to tickle her.

Claire sat and sipped her tea with a sly smile on her face. Denise's ticklish cries were heard throughout the night. If anything would ever come of this, it be that Denise would never, ever, again disobey her mother.

THE END

very cool concept!

Boy, what I'd give to tie-up and tickle Lisa Bonet! Either as Denise Huxtable or as herself, my fingers don't care!:D

Hey Fiktishish, that was great. I love tickling as punishment stories. You should continue this as a series!!!

Fiktishish, cool story. Any more victims planned, like Claire? :D

Well, although this was originally planned as a stand alone story, the first rule of entertainment is, GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!! Therfore, as soon as i find the time, I will write the sequel. Thank you again.

sorry to bump this really archaic topic but it was a great story and definitly needs a sequal

i love mainstream stories

how about some of our extremely talented authors here branching out into other mainstream venues

Roseanne tickles darlene or becky and maybe jackie helps
Aunt Becky tickles DJ

and for the absolute best f/m authors i have ever read (milagros) how about Jill(home imp) tickles Brad or Elaine tickles jerry or something

mainstream based stories rock and we definitly need more of them

Heh! I too love the whole tickling as punishment thing, this was a fun story. I remember watching this show when I was little and when Claire got mad, she was always so calm with that scary gleam in her eye. I was convinced she must have been merciless when she tickled her kids. 'Course, little as I was, I assumed they were a real family... Mwah!
-Bell :cool2:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back