• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babestation UK 2002-05

Janga

TMF Regular
Remember a gorgeous Filipina "SPIDER" she tickled all the girls,
she was great, a voluptuos body and devlish fingers.

Anybody know what she does now ??

Sadly not... but you're absolutely right, she was a surprisingly skilled tickler and would always jump on any excuse to torment her fellow girls. A great loss from our screens!

She was amazing.

I remember there was this beautiful blonde girl called Izzie and Spider duct taped her arms and legs and tickled her feet for a fair few minutes. Izzie was going insane lol.

Best was tho that Spider was insanely ticklish herself, i remember another girl called Summer answered a request to massage Spiders feet and after a few minutes of massaging she must've decided to get revenge for all the other times Spider had tickled the other girls, she wrapped her arm around her legs and mercilessly tickled her feet to the point she was still laughing when she stopped.

Goodtimes, that Babestation era was the best. Gutted I never had any devices to record tho :(

Thanks for the replies, any other reminiscing or news is always welcome,
and here is a photo of the Devlish Lady

Goodtimes, that Babestation era was the best. Gutted I never had any devices to record tho :(

It was the best era. The only other babe channel girl who really liked tickling was Honey on Hotel Voyeur. The show was famed for its shitty hotel themed set and the fact they liked to cram up to five girls on the bed at the same time. Thankfully, whilst this made for a rubbish viewing experience, it was the perfect environment for a spot of tickling. I know for a fact I saw Honey tickle Cassie Todd (leapt six foot off the bed!), Roxy and Scarlet. Other tickle moments included French Chloe, Amy Capri, Lilly Roma, Lickable Lolly, Selina Dean, etc. There was a lot of tickling on that show!

The funny thing was that the Honey Monster was actually the most ticklish of the lot and would buck like someone had inserted an electric cattle prod up her arse when tickled. Sadly, she was a plain, unattractive woman but I have included a picture for those of you interested in seeing what she looked like.

D G x x x

p.s. I have asked both her and Cassie if they are interested in working with turtleboy to make some tickle clips but sadly they both declined.

I remember seeing Lilly Roma get her feet tickled on Hotel Voyeur :) Very hot!

Wish I had had a PVR in those days...

anyway we can start a thread of babestation tickling clips? i have a few to contribute.

I remember back in the day...when babestation did themed nights.....and they had a foot night....the 4 girls were !!!! Karina currie,sarah lou,chi chi amd the delicious Teresa may..and they did all manner of things too each others feet,toe sucking,massaging,writing on feet,and sarah lou actually taped and tickled teresa's nyloned feet....causing her 2 almost fall of the bed in hysterical laughter....great memories.....bring back the good old days again...please ?????

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back