• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW: Starburst Issue #2 (C.I.T.A)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G`day!

A little over two years back I posted the first installment of a series set in my good friend Lou Panther`s comic universe, the land of C.I.T.A. Unfortunately I haven`t been able to write as much as I used to, but I`m still out there slowly chugging away on whatever project I have next.

If you missed the first installment or you want a refresher, you can find the original stories post here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=134480

I tried to work in a fair bit of superhero action into this one, and of course a great deal of our favorite pass time. As always any comments and criticisms are most welcome!

Enjoy! :D

Starburst

Issue #2

F/f

A loud whistle cut through the air almost drowning out the gun shots several blocks away. The streak of blue, red and yellow brilliance dove directly toward the busy city street only to change angles at the last possible micro second and race mere inches from the roof tops of amazed civilian's cars. Mid day shoppers had their skirts blown upward as it whisked by and busy business men's heads turned quickly to follow the speeding object when their formerly straight ties blew out horizontally in the sudden wind.

Eight city blocks and only seconds away the street was quite a different picture as bullet riddled police cars sat in a sporadic half circle around the front of the law offices of Sharp, Jessop and Harris. Well out of their depth noble uniformed officers huddled behind their cars from the raging automatic gun fire, well armored and heavily armed ski mask sporting thugs stood in the expensive doorway. Gaining ground four men immerged from within the building, all with police bullets lodged harmlessly in their bulky armored vests. Never letting up fire the four men made their way with relative ease down the large concrete steps and into the street, a few remaining civilians ran quickly for alley ways, door ways, anyways. One brave officer attempted to blind-fire over the hood of his patrol car only to receive a painful stinging lead warning through the palm of his hand.

"To the van boys!" The thug leading the way waved his arm at his fellow gunmen in a rare moment of silence between shots.

Walking backward the four men continued to empty their magazines, two reloaded while the other two kept their fingers firmly on the triggers. Sparks flew as random bullets ricocheted from lamp posts and newspaper stands, while what little glass remained in the police car windows smashed chaotically to the ground. Their jet black van was parked in an alley only meters away, if S.W.A.T didn't arrive soon the deadly criminals could easily escape. Then the leader's gun disappeared.

"Whu?!" The leader bellowed as he was blown backward landing completely flat on his back.

"Oh no!" One of the other thugs screamed as he pointed his assault rifle aimlessly at the roof tops and surrounding buildings. "It's! It's-"

"-A superhero." Starburst interrupted with a touch of confident wit, floating fifteen feet high in the air behind them with her glowing blonde locks, award winning smile, bright red knee high boots, short navy blue skirt, tight blue short sleeved top displaying the splendid yellow Starburst symbol prominently on her sizeable bust and the thug leaders gun now a crumpled pile of junk in her slender super strong hands.

"Ahhhhh!" One of the paranoid thugs wailed before opening fire directly at the long legged young heroine.

Squinting her eyes just a little Starburst breathed calmly as a hail of bullets tapped against her impossibly dense skin. The thug’s powerfully loud gun turned from impressive bangs to weak clicks as the ammo ran dry. Looking up at the young woman the trigger happy criminal quickly lost his nerve upon seeing she had barely a mark on her. Dropping his gun he turned tail and began to sprint in the opposite direction.

"Oh no you don't." Starburst said with a cheeky media savvy grin "Now it's my turn!"

Dropping the scrunched up gun Starburst flew horizontally, clean over the top of the fleeing thug and caught him single handed by the back of his shirt. Not breaking her speed at all she easily lifted the panicking tough guy a foot from the ground and with a loud metallic crash planted his entire body face first into the side of a ruined patrol car. Swooping upward and turning, the brilliant blonde's stark blue eyes zeroed in on the leader and the remaining two scumbags as they scrambled to dash away.

Sprinting for their lives a loud creak from above didn’t deter the robbers until it turned to the sudden and violent sight of a beaten up police car crashing hood first into the ground directly in front of them. Stopping instantly in their tracks the leader pivoted ninety degrees and received a solid right hook from Starburst’s slender fist as a reward for his speedy reaction. With their leader now unconscious, and with considerably less teeth, the final two hoods dropped their weapons and raised their hands in surrender.

“Good work hero!” An impressed officer called as he and several other uniformed police ran in with guns drawn.

With hands on hips and a proud white toothed grin Starburst watched over the scene from several feet above the ground as an ambulance wailed up and civilians began to gather with cheers and applause while breaking out their camera phones. Waving to the crowd Starburst flashed one last picture perfect smile before glancing skyward and with an explosive rush of air took off above the buildings. As she passed swiftly by the sky scrapers and into the calm white clouds hovering in the sunshine over Mega-City Kimberly, better known to the public as the plucky young super heroine Starburst for the last six months, was feeling on top of the world.

It had been a little over two years since the striking high school senior received her magnificent powers and not much more than half a year since she had pulled on a costume, let down her hair and burst onto the super hero scene. With graduation only a few short months away and her nineteenth birthday arriving even sooner it was a wonder Kimberly could find time for her costumed adventures, let alone as many successful ones as she had achieved in her rapidly blossoming career.

Meanwhile…

In Mega-City’s most exclusive and outlandishly expensive district a tall raven haired woman climbed with an elegant soaking wet grace from the steaming shower in her high-priced, high-rise apartment. Taking a neatly folded fluffy white towel the fair skinned femme fatale wrapped it firmly around her melon sized glistening breasts. With a seductive stroll and the towel barely covering her shapely plum like bottom the jade green eyed temptress made her way into the large living room. Her bare feet pressing softly into the thick shag carpet she maneuvered around the pricey couch and leaned forward for the TV remote on the coffee table. Almost in reach she stood up straight and turned toward the kitchen when the sudden bleating of the cordless phone caught her attention.

“Yes?” She answered huskily through full red lips as she pressed the speaker-phone button with her well manicured index finger.

“We have an issue.” An older man’s voice came from the sleek black phone.

“Go on.” She replied bluntly as she let the towel drop from her upper body and slid its cozy surface down the length of her long smooth right leg.

“An operation went sour about two minutes ago.” The older voice said with more than a hint of annoyance “We had some interference of the spandex variety. I’m not fond of hiring freelancers but everyone else I have is tied up at the moment so I’m relying on you for this one.”

“You can send my fee to the usual account.” She said matter of factly as she rubbed the towel over her splendid well toned nude frame. “What is it exactly you would like me to do?”

“This one shouldn’t give you much trouble.” The voice replied. “She goes by the name of Starburst. The operation was supposed to retrieve some rather sensitive material. Now it’s more likely the police have it already, but we can’t take the chance the little heroine has blasted off with it. If it should fall into the wrong hands-“

“-Say no more.” She interrupted with a tone that clearly expressed she wasn’t in the habit of wasting time. “Where is this ‘Starburst’?”

“Current reports put her heading East bound over Municipal Park.” The voice said some what submissively. “I’ll have the dossier we have on her sent to your cell immediately.”

With a sharp click she cut the call before her employer could speak again and wrapped the towel quickly around her long dripping hair. Strutting completely nude through to the bedroom she opened the door to her walk-in closet and strode at a determined pace passed rows of designer dresses, shoes and an exquisite rack of jewelry before reaching a silver panel on the back wall with a numbered key pad directly beside it. Pressing a quick series of buttons a small beep sounded followed by the silver panel retreating upward into the wall. Reaching into the wall the beautiful naked woman looked seriously over her well hidden secret attire.

Eastbound over Mega-City’s Municipal Park…

Slowing her pace Starburst didn’t expect to find much going on in the park as she scanned its miles of well kept grounds with her enhanced vision from her bird’s eye vantage point. Floating merely meters below the cotton like clouds the bright blue eyed teen stood in an almost casual stance. Then something slammed into her back at over three hundred miles an hour.

“Unh!” Kimberly yelled loudly as her back arched and she was knocked through the air.

With her superhuman strength it wasn’t pain that made her bellow in shock, but the force of the knock. Slightly disoriented the young blonde barely had time to consider what might have hit her as she turned with barely enough time to catch a mere glimpse of blurred scarlet red before another hard crack landed in the middle of her chest. Falling quickly toward the park grounds Starburst still felt little pain from the attack, only the force of the high speed blows.

Almost at the tree line Starburst got her bearings, placed her palms flat either side of her and swooped backwards, narrowly missing a park bench before heading straight back into the air. Starring upward the heroine spied her attacker, giving her a moments mercy a tall raven haired woman hovered confidently against the blue sky. Making out the details as she sped toward the villainess Starburst could first make out dark red thigh high boots, high six inch heels, a shameless, and strapless, leather leotard of the same bloody colour which pressed the Amazonian woman’s breasts up creating magnificent fleshy cleavage. Like most super powered bad guys this one also chose to sacrifice identity for egotism and wore no mask. Instead her beautiful cat like eyes and full red lips peered down at the younger woman with an expression that was almost one of pity and amusement.

“Why did you hit me?!” Kimberly said as she flew up level to the much taller woman, deciding to approach with diplomacy first while hovering a couple of meters apart. “Who are you?!”

“My name…” The husky voiced criminal seemed to pause for dramatic effect as she raised a long slender finger and pointed with her sharp red painted nail right at Starburst. “…is Diabla, and you have something I want.”

“The polite thing to do” Starburst quipped with her confidence at full steam despite nearly catching a butt full of park bench splinters. “would be to ask!”

“I think you know what I want missy.” Diabla replied with a stern single eyebrow raised. “And believe me, you don’t want me to ask.”

“You’re nuts lady, and if you’re quite done, I’m taking you in!” Striking a dynamic pose Starburst launched herself toward her long legged assailant.

Sweeping her leg around with unimaginable speed Diabla planted her shin into the plucky blonde’s stomach and knocked the wind clean out of her. Being of such superhuman constitution Starburst was barely phased by a blow that would have split a normal person in two, however it did give the dark haired demoness the split second she needed to maneuver behind the less experienced younger woman. Wrapping her long legs around Starburst’s thighs from behind the eighteen year old’s upper legs were locked together and before she could even think to reach back, Diabla’s cruel hands snaked around her sides and scrunched all ten fingers into the thin blue material covering her well toned tummy.

“Eeeeii!” Starburst squealed as she slapped at the stronger woman’s rapidly squirming hands. “Iiieyy! Get off! Aahee!”

With a dumb wide grin on her face Kimberly tried desperately to push her legs apart and pry Diabla’s wiggling fingers from her belly. Tumbling through the air in sporadic motion one’s ability to fly combated the other as they rolled up through the clouds. Her cheeks growing red with a mix of frustration and humiliation opposed starkly by Diabla’s malicious and amused smirk.

“Argh!” Diabla bellowed suddenly as Starburst reached backward and pulled violently at the evil woman’s shiny black hair. “My hair!”

Loosening her legs Diabla pushed both hands forcefully into Starburst’s upper back, sending the two flying in opposite directions. Turning quickly Starburst looked back to see Diabla hovering still, stroking the side of her head where the hair had been tugged, although amazingly it still remained firmly attached.

Now nearly three hundred meters apart the confused and slightly embarrassed young blonde felt a bit more of a safe distance, right up until the raven haired villain looked back up with a stomach sinking fire in her eyes. Done nursing her head, Diabla stroked her hair a little sympathetically while keeping her fiery gaze locked square on Starburst, who by the wide eyed look she was struggling to hide was clearly intimidated. Letting her hair rest, Diabla pursed her lips, starred right into Kimberly’s baby blue peepers and rose her hand to shoulder level where she began wiggling her slender fingers menacingly.

“Now you look here…” Starburst said as she slowly floated backward, high above the clouds and streets of Mega-City, one index finger held up in front of herself as if about to scold an unruly child. “Don’t you-“

A thunderous clap ripped through the clouds as Diabla launched herself toward Starburst who turned just as quickly and dove back toward the city. Racing toward the rooftops Kimberly turned to see Diabla less than a hundred meters behind her and gaining fast, all ten fingers still wiggling even faster. If she’d had time to think it might have occurred to the young blonde that superheroes aren’t supposed to run from the villains, but at the point her primary goal was simple, get amongst the buildings and try to hide, there she could come up with a solid plan, or at least not get tickled again like a silly girl.

Diving between the high rises Starburst pulled up and shot horizontally passed endless windows, Diabla’s frenzied fury following never far behind. Zipping left, then right, Starburst was only managing to keep any distance between them by cornering, she knew if they got on a straight stretch Diabla would catch her in seconds. For the citizens of Mega-City who sat idly by, it was simply another day at the office. If they got the chance of course they’d film it and put it on Youtube, but the two super beings were moving far too fast to even bother with a second look.

Ripping through the air over Bigsley Station Kimberly could practically feel Diabla getting closer without even needing to look back. Not quite breaking the sound barrier the eighteen year old tore over Stenman Mall and flew clean half way across Downtown. Fearing the worst she decided to risk it, pulling a sudden 180 degree hair pin turn she bought herself to a sudden stop when it became clear the wicked villain had disappeared. Looking around quickly Starburst couldn’t see any of sign of her pursuer. Not quite sure if she should go up, down, or simply go home the plucky young heroine raised an eyebrow and let out a sigh of relief. Relief short lived, as some miles across the roof top and all too shapely silhouette appeared, backed by the afternoon sun, and holding something very, very large.

Squinting into the sun with her right hand held over her forehead, Starburst could just make out her opponent through squinted eyes. The object was held in one hand, roughly the size of a bus. A bus, it was a bus. Hostages, the oldest villain trick in the book. Taking a breath Kimberly knew she couldn’t run now, she had to save those people.

Narrowly missing a water tower Starburst barely noticed her surroundings as she made a direct and utterly determined line toward Diabla, who held the buses back bumper casually in one hand, letting it dangle carelessly almost forty stories above the Earth. Nearly upon her the business minded blonde aimed her hand for the bumper, prepared to snatch it away, the distance closed and with less than a football field left to go, Diabla released her grip.

Changing direction as quickly as Diabla had let go, Starburst shot down and reached out for the bus full of screaming passengers who were all piled atop one another at the front of the vehicle. Thirty stories, twenty five, the young blonde snatched it quickly and eased forward slowly, not wanting to suddenly jerk the innocent civilians inside. With the buses bumper bar now firmly clutched in both hands Kimberly looked down underneath the large heavy vehicle to the city streets below and knew she had to be careful, upside down as she was, Starburst would need to put the front end of the bus down lightly first, (not to mention doing something about the fact her short navy blue skirt had just flopped up around her tummy revealing the entirety of her long smooth legs and cute bright yellow panties) but before she could form any more of her plan a firm grip around her ankles immediately ceased her gradual decent.

“Now now” Diabla said calmly as she held both legs firm and began to fly upward once again “we’re not done.”

“What are you doing?!” Kimberly screeched, turning her head as best she could and tried to fight back by flying downward. “The people you maniac, there’s people on this bus!”

“Well…” Diabla replied over the slightly muffled sound of the hysterical passengers as she strained to fly upward, pulling Starburst by her legs at a slow but successful rise. “Be-really careful-unh-not to-drop it!”

It took nearly two whole minutes for Diabla to finally get everyone above the rooftops but in the end her superior strength won out. Kimberly had tried so hard, tried with the courage fueled of trying to rescue a bus load of people, to fly back down, to get them low enough, but Diabla’s own super physical attributes were too much to combat. Happy with their new height, somewhere between the highest sky scrapers and the clouds, Diabla loosened her grip of Starburst’s right ankle and let the young heroine, and by extension the entire bus, sway dangerously from side to side.

“Listen to me! Listen! Whatever you’re looking for-Hey! Hey!” Starburst looked down the length of her stretched out upside down frame and kicked her free leg as Diabla took hold of the six inch heel on the young blonde’s left bright red knee high boot and pulled it upward, sliding it from her long smooth leg. “Stop that! Don’t you understand?! The people!”

“Oh, I understand…” Diabla said in a raspy whisper as she tossed the empty boot behind her, letting it fall back toward the city before fixing her eyes on the dainty young foot covered by a thin white ankle sock that she held with unbelievable stern grip in her left hand.

“Why are you doing this?! I don’t have what you want!” Starburst kicked her free leg at Diabla’s hand to little effect, other than causing the bus to wobble and the passengers to scream even more than they already were. “No! No you w-ha-you wouldn’t! Please! Please do-hee! Eeeha! Naha!”

Slowly, cruelly, the five long nails of Diabla’s free hand began creeping their way across the top of Kimberly’s vulnerable squirming foot. Squeezing the buses bumper bar to the point of near crushing it, the desperate young heroine pursed her lips and clenched her eyes shut tight in an effort to stifle the terrible giggles boiling within. Kicking her free leg in a futile attempt to drive her enemy away, both super beings knew the blonde’s attempts to subdue her reaction wouldn’t last long. After all, Kimberly was already giggling and Diabla’s nails had yet to even reach the eighteen year olds cotton covered sole.

“I’d hate to sound too cliché” Diabla said in a tone of sadistic confidence as she hovered five long red nails less than and inch from the soft white surface of Starburst’s sensitive sole. “but I think I’ve found your kryptonite…”

“NAAAHAhahaha!” Kimberly shook the bus violently as she tried to pull it upward and turn herself upright, but even if it hadn’t of been too heavy, the five long nails now dancing maniacally around her upturned arch were more than enough to weaken her efforts. “Ahahaha! The pe-ha! Thnaaaha! The people! Pleeeeeiiiee! Stop! Staaaarrrhaaa!”

“Oh, the people! The people!” Diabla mocked Starburst’s cries as she danced her five fingers all over the bottom of the high school senior’s delicate frantic foot. “Don’t drop the people little hero!”

Kicking her free leg, the only part of her strained anatomy not stretched between the weight of the bus and the dark haired villain’s unwavering grip, Starburst tried so push the offending hand away to no avail. Diabla’s hand might as well have been made from solid diamond as no amount of foot wiggling, or even stabbing at it with her stiletto’d boot heel, seemed to even cause a minor flinch in the super criminals frighteningly casual composure. Starburst’s own composure however was severely lacking as her cheeks flushed bright red with humiliation and she squealed with helpless tickled laughter. Only adding further to her embarrassment was her well toned butt cheeks, barely concealed by the thin yellow panties, and shapely thighs on display for all to see.

“Still holding on?” Diabla asked with her husky confidence as she pinched the tip of the small cotton sock on Starburst’s trapped left foot.

“No! NO!” Kimberly screeched and kicked her free leg in a sudden fit of renewed panic when she felt the sock being slowly slid over her toes, removing the ineffective yet preferable cotton shield. “Diabla! Diabla you have to stop, you have to help me get these people down!”

“Always the same old problem with heroes” The voluptuous jet black haired woman discarded the flimsy sock over her shoulder without a care as she admired the bare vulnerable foot now squirming with terrified anticipation before her. “you talk too much!”

“Please donnnn’t! Nononnnnnnnn!” Kimberly squeezed her eyes shut and curled her toes causing her naked sole to wrinkle in a fruitless effort to block out the insane ticklishness being bought upon by Diabla’s single index finger dragging across her instep. “NAAAAhahahah!”

With a howling scream of forced laughter that even caused the passengers to go silent for a couple of seconds, Kimberly shook the bus unintentionally and caused the assorted civilians to begin hollering for their lives once again. Squealing with hysterics the poor young heroine could only continue to kick her free leg uselessly and wiggle her assaulted bare foot as five long nails skated in circles around her soft heel. Spidering nails happily sped down into the hyper sensitive arch and ran menacingly across the balls of Starburst’s wild foot.

Tears began to well in her bright blue eyes and trickle down into the eighteen year olds thin blonde eyebrows. Begging for mercy through cackling laughter she told herself the pleas were solely for the fate of the dangling passengers, not her own tormented predicament. Feeling a finger slip struck the squealing Starburst with a sudden reminder that the end of her body not being tickled silly was a bus load of people desperately relying on her grip to hold. Trying to wrangle her mind long enough to concentrate on something other than the hellish tickling was an increasingly impossible task and when she attempted a subtle readjustment of her hold, she lost one hand’s grasp completely.

“OH!” Starburst screamed along with the highly distressed innocents inside as the entire bus swung on a precarious angle in her single right hand.

“Now this” Diabla said with a grin of pure sadism as she floated upward and crossed her legs firmly around Starburst’s bare ankle, the young woman’s achilles resting snuggly against the villain’s lower belly. “is getting interesting.”

“Diabla! Rrrrr! You don’t have to-Arrrgh! You can’t!” Kimberly craned her neck to look upward as she struggled to keep the bus held in one hand, only seeing the dastardly villain’s long crossed legs and plum shaped butt holding her upturned sole to the sky. “Don’t make me do this!”

“Pardon moi?” Diabla asked rhetorically as she flexed all ten fingers above the bare sole of the alarmed heroine. “I couldn’t hear over the sound of all those wailing people!”
A piercing shriek broke from between Starburst’s full red lips as Diabla’s ten sharp nails ran rampant over every ticklish inch of the hapless heroine’s sole. Raking and stroking and poking and scratching, Kimberly was being driven completely bananas. She could feel the buses metallic bumper slipping slowly from her hand, but more so she could feel those ten terrible fingers gliding effortlessly along the sides of her poor foot, across the silky smooth arch and brushing cruelly across the writhing balls. Kicking and screaming Kimberly was utterly beyond controlled thought.

The sweat on Kimberly’s well toned thighs glistened in the early afternoon sun, the passengers continued to holler and cry for help, unintentionally ignored by their would be savior who could only laugh and cry herself from the evil tickling atop her stranded bare sole. A small cover of sweat too shone on her slender neck and gave the young girl’s agonized facial expression a healthy glow. It had been a long time since Kimberly’s nubile body had felt the exhaustive reward of sweat, with her super stamina it was hardly ever a concern, however it was certainly a concern now and not just for the sake of her uniform.

A single droplet ran its way down the entire length of Kimberly’s tired, stretched arm and crept completely unnoticed by anyone, into the palm of her already moist hand. Unable to gather the will power to even contain her unwanted mirth, or her free limbs which flailed wildly, it was of little surprise Starburst’s grip was rapidly growing weaker. Coupled with her dampening palm the recipe was done, the goose was cooked and the buses bumper finally went sliding from the doomed superheroe’s hand. She was just too ticklish.

Through teary eyes Starburst’s tickle rattled mind couldn’t even gain enough sense to fly as she suddenly began plummeting back toward the city streets. It took several seconds to dawn on her that there were no longer long red nails playfully skittering over her bare foot, instead replaced by the unmistakable lump in her stomach telling her she was falling. Spinning upright Kimberly’s skirt dropped back around her statuesque thighs when she stopped mid air to try and reassess the situation. Wiping tears from her eyes the golden haired schoolgirl blinked her vision clear just long enough to see she was still a good thirty stories from the street, before Diabla flew shoulder first into her stomach from below.

“OOHF!” Kimberly’s cheeks puffed out and air rushed from her lungs and she found herself bent squarely over Diabla’s right shoulder and hurtling at rapid speed back into the sky.

Winded and still somewhat dazed from the onslaught of tickles her still very bare foot had received Starburst could do little else but watch the buildings, people and cars shrink below her as Diabla pushed them higher and faster. One vehicle in particular, a bus, caught the plucky heroine’s eye as she saw the passengers climbing from it shakily, a funny place for a bus to stop, Starburst thought, the bus and its disheveled occupants resting in the centre of a high roof top.

“Let me –go!” Starburst came to her senses a little more as she punctuated her sentence by slamming the bottom of her dainty fist into Diabla’s back.

“Tut tut!” Diabla stopped suddenly, the two women now among the thin white clouds. “We’ll have none of that!”

As Diabla stopped almost perfectly in place Kimberly’s own momentum continued to send her sailing backward, but only as far as her Amazonian nemesis would allow. Just a hair short out of arms length Diabla snapped her talons around the heroine’s slender wrists and spun her outward in a dizzying circle before whipping the younger woman up over her head and suddenly casting her straight back down. Completely disoriented from the sudden stop and subsequent thrashing around Starburst found herself once again begin hurtled toward the city far below.

“Ungh!” Starburst yelled with shock as she began to try and slow her decent only to have Diabla’s open palms push square into her shoulder blades, increasing her speed and bringing the ground toward the confused girl at an alarming rate.

“Aaaaand…gotcha!” Diabla said gleefully as she scooped her arms under Starburst’s mid section and planted her boots into the soft dusty ground, narrowly stopping the young blonde from a devastating face plant.

“Guh!” Starburst pushed a hand into the dark haired woman’s sternum, squishing Diabla’s already pressed cleavage and rolling herself over to a small drop before landing firmly on her hands and knees.

Wanting to do nothing more than crawl away and hide Starburst quickly surveyed her surroundings for the fastest, all be it least heroic, way to escape. At first glance the tall silver objects around her appeared strange indeed, but with more observant inspection it quickly became apparent Diabla had put them right in the middle of a power plants generator field. A fenced off area the size of at least three football fields sat behind a huge dark building and was occupied by a series of tall metallic pylons, electrical boxes and countless power lines running in every direction. Dusting off her hands and raising back to sit on her knees Starburst shook her head from side to side when there was no sign of the enemy, save for the two inch deep boot prints where Diabla had first landed.

“GZZZAAA!” With a loud blue spark racing into her spin Starburst was instantly blown forward, landing flat on her face as she slid several feet across the dusty ground.

Looking down at the young, face down blonde, whose limbs twitched slightly with aftershocks, Diabla stood positively, upright and looming menacingly with the frayed end of an inch thick cable sparking in her right hand. The long silver line ran off behind her, attached to something neither woman knew the name of. Dropping the fiery power line in the dust with a quite thump, the long legged evil doer stepped with a foot either side of the shocked teenager’s semi conscious body and began to unravel the thin coiled line of copper wire in her left hand.

“Don’t struggle now…” Diabla said in a soft yet far from reassuring tone as she easily pulled the younger woman’s arms above her head and expertly looped the copper line tightly around her wrists. “…I’d hate to have zap you again.”

“Uhh…no…noo” Starburst whined as Diabla rolled her over with a light thump onto her back.
“Still a little out of it huh dusty girl?” Diabla said standing over the half bound dust covered blonde who squirmed and fidgeted awkwardly at the wire holding her wrists firmly together. “You just hold there a second.”

In her heart of hearts Kimberly knew she had to go, but as much as her heart knew what to do her mind was still a little too frazzled. The fine dust sticking to her sweaty skin, her single bare leg, her flush red face and struggling arms which were tied in front of her, the heroine’s mind couldn’t quite manage anything more than a few soft confused moans and gentle squirming. Slowly coming out of her electrified state Starburst’s vision refocused and the sight of the tightly bound coil around her hands dawned on her. A horrible sinking feeling and the immediate urge to fly, or even run fast, hit her hard, but not as hard as the cool stream of water Diabla suddenly sprayed her with.

“Thbbbbt!” Instantly wide awake Starburst sat upright and held her bound hands in front of her wincing face as the fire hoses high pressure blasted the dust away and drenched the revitalized girl. “Ahhhhh!”

“Much better!” Diabla cooed and with a quick twist of the nozzle cut the water off and leapt without warning onto the dripping heroine, straddling her skirt covered thighs. “Play time!”

“No! Noho! Nahaha!” Flopping backward a large unwanted grin spread instantly across Starburst’s face as Diabla’s ten cruel fingers dug into her unsuspecting ribs. “Stahap! Stop! Ahahaha!”

Rolling from side to side and tossing her long wet hair Starburst unwittingly let out a stream of forced laughter. Unable to free her hands or even loosen the wire just a tiny bit, the wild young woman threw her elbows left and right, only ever able to briefly protect one side at a time. Diabla’s fingers poked with wicked precision in between each rib as her strong legs and firm butt straddled the helpless girl’s thighs, only allowing her to kick slightly from the knees down. In her guffawing state Kimberly couldn’t see it, with her eyes clenched shut and opening wide at random, but a wide Cheshire smile of pure enjoyment was growing between Diabla’s full red lips. On an icy business minded woman like the villain atop her, such a smile looked rather out of place, but there it was.

“HmmHmm.” Diabla hummed a little gleefully as she took hold of the wire between Starburst’s wrists in her left hand and leaned forward, stretching the young blonde’s arms high above her head and pinning them to the soft ground whilst still straddling her upper thighs.

“N-no! Diabla-please-pleEEE!” Kimberly looked up pleadingly with her bright blue eyes almost directly into Diabla’s sizeable cleavage which pushed against their leather confines as she let out a high pitched squeal when the villain’s right hand snuck eagerly under the blonde’s blue shirt and onto the soft bare skin of her tummy.

By this point Diabla wasn’t all too surprised at how quickly Starburst descended into a fit of shrieks and giggles. Pushing the thin top up until it sat just below her jiggling bosom Diabla delighted in pinching at Starburst’s convulsing well toned abs, clawing at her tender sides and dancing her five long red nails along her lower belly. Each pinch, stroke and wiggling poke caused continuous streams of defenseless laughter broken only by pitiful and completely ineffectual begging.

“Don’t tell anyone I said so Blondie” Diabla spoke with more than a hint of amusement in her voice as she used her free hand to pinch the scrunched up bottom of Starburst’s shirt. “but maybe you hero types are good for something after all…”

“Wha-what are you doing?!” Kimberly thrashed beneath her cruel assailant with an appalled look striking over her face when Diabla began to nonchalantly pull the heroines shirt up over her large milky white breasts. “Let me GO!”

Undeterred by Starburst’s useless struggling the sultry villainess easily tugged the thin blue shirt over the fleshy mounds, resting the scrunched top along the younger woman’s collar bone and spilling out two jiggling white orbs. Obviously a little impressed by the size and ample shape of Starburst’s melon sized boobs Diabla raised an eyebrow and couldn’t help but take not of the two large pink nipples both standing at stiff attention. Without a word of her own the raven haired tormentress took sadistic pleasure in the trembling words of her opponent as she wiggled her five long nails in full view.

Already feeling giggles of terrible anticipation, Starburst stifled herself and closed her eyes when the demonic claws lowered to within an inch of her quivering bust. Pursing her lips and tensing every muscle Kimberly felt an index finger drag lazily over the top of her bare right boob. Sliding leisurely by her taut underarm the single nail was joined by a second and the two ran with a playful S motion down the fleshy side. The volume of her suppressed mirth was rising into giggly hums that threatened to burst from between Kimberly’s lips at any moment. Rounding to the underneath the two fingers were joined by their three remaining friends and killed anymore sense of pending doom by dancing merrily along the point where breast meets ribcage.

“Weeeieeehahaha!” Starburst cried and bucked up and down causing her exposed breasts to bounce and shake like jello.”Ohstop! Aheehaaa! St-stahaeeeiii!”

Virtually hypnotized Diabla starred at Starburst’s shuddering, struggling torso as if mesmerized by a lava lamp. Her firm silky tummy being twisted from side to side by her dancing hips, her ribs heaving with each heavy breath taken to expel more helpless giggling and her wobbling soft melons all leading up to the horrified squealing expression adorning the young woman’s pretty face. Completely ignoring, or perhaps just enjoying, the tears now streaming down Starburst’s reddened cheeks, Diabla ran her nails directly in between the heroines boobs, over the tops, and poked rapidly in the each side before drawing swift circles around the sheer edge of the pink areolas.

Her mind reeling Starburst was barely able to form a coherent word, a strained single syllable at most, and the ability to think straight was replaced by half thoughts and the singular primal need to get out from under the torturous nails tickling over her hypersensitive skin. Totally trapped and only able to thrash and struggle, the bare breasted blonde’s vulnerability was emphasized when Diabla took a seconds break from the wiggling of her fingers to clutch the heroine’s rolled up shirt and with a loud Shhhrrrrrip! noise tore it clean from Starburst’s now half nude body.

Tossing the ruined spandex behind her Diabla wasted no time and dove both hands directly into the howling heroine’s smooth delicate underarms. With Diabla using both hands to prod and poke quickly into her armpits, Starburst immediately bought her bound hands down, but the damage was already done and in the effort to protect herself she only served in holding Diabla’s tickling hands in place. Screaming with hopeless laughter and tear blurred eyes the half naked blonde rolled uncontrollably from side to side as the raven haired woman straddling her squirmed her fingers into the deep hollows and prodded fiercely into the sides of her squishy boobs.

“I don’t suppose you’d be willing to keep your arms out the way?” Diabla said in an unmistakably playful tone as she ran her hands up and down Starburst’s soft sensitive ribs.

“AAHAHA! NAHAHA!” Full blown belly laughter raged from the formerly glorious superhero who was now nothing more than a tickled sweaty toy for the merciless woman lobster clawing just below her heaving rib cage. “ST-HA JUSTOAAHAHA!”

Flailing her tightly tied arms as best she could was little more than a minor distraction for the vicious hands that rigorously explored every inch of Starburst’s nude top half. A glistening coat of sweat covered her entire body, Diabla’s fingers easily crawling and sliding as they gripped and mushed the writhing teen’s ballooning boobs. Small pink path ways highlighted where nails had scratched and on her sides and ribs were bright red patches of tickled skin. Sitting up and throwing her backward Starburst howled when Diabla’s evil thumbs dug around her hips.

“Hhh-hh!—ple-please-hh! No morehhh” Collapsing limply Starburst gasped for much needed air when Diabla finally ceased the diabolical assault.

“To be honest I don’t have any kind of a plan here” Diabla said shaking her head in mock pity as she quickly unbuckled Starburst’s belt with practiced fingers. “But I can tell you I’m far from stopping!”

“No hhh! No stop!” Starburst half sat up and tried to focus with a tear blurred squint as her bound hands feebly fumbled at Diabla’s unwavering fingers which easily unzipped the heroine’s navy blue skirt while she scootched her butt backward and straddled the panicking blonde’s knees.

“…Oh my.” Diabla said raising her brows with genuine surprise as she tore the skirt clean away and noticed the damp patch sitting dark and obvious in the middle of Starburst’s yellow panties. “And here’s me thinking you were all sweetness and light.”

Not comprehending in the least what Diabla was talking about Starburst had no idea her own body was betraying her in such a perverse manner. All the tickled pink near nude heroine could think of was how much she hated being tickled and the overwhelming urge to escape. As Diabla stood up she did so without loosing contact, keeping both hands running seductively down the blonde’s bare thigh until reaching the top of her bright red knee high boot. Not wanting to put her barefoot anywhere near Diabla’s long nails again, Starburst pushed at the ground and squirmed and tugged in an effort to get away but only managed to assist the dark haired demoness in sliding the boot clean off.

With the boot in both hands Diabla turned slightly to throw it behind her, only to turn back and see Starburst, now in only a single white sock and damp yellow panties, awkwardly floating about five feet off the ground. With her bound hands below her and legs half hanging, Starburst looked forward as she tried desperately to gather enough strength to fly higher. Walking casually Diabla took her time and simply waltzed up behind the harrowed heroine until she could reach out and pinch the tip of Starburst’s white cotton sock.

“Going somewhere?” Diabla stood still with an amused smirk and let Starburst continue forward, the sock sliding off revealing her other very bare and very soft looking sole.

“Nn-no…” Starburst moaned weakly as she slowly rose upward in only her panties and bound wrists.

Tilting her head back Diabla watched with a chuckle as Starburst made her ‘escape’. Dropping the sock Diabla’s boots left the ground as she rose up slowly following her tickle toy. Not quite willing to let the silly girl go free it was no trouble at all to wrap her hands around the tickled pink girl’s ankles. Gritting her teeth and stretching her bound hands out in front of her, Starburst’s long legs extended straight as she gave it her all to fly in the opposite direction, but it was no use, and with a whimper the poor girl was easily dragged through the air by her ankles.

To her credit, or at least illustrating just how terrified she was of being tickled again, the sweat coated near nude heroine was still staunchly attempting to get away after several minutes of being pulled backward. As she took another deep breath and prepared for another tireless pull, Kimberly realized they had begun to drop in altitude and instead of taking a breath, stopped to wonder why on earth Diabla would drag her to a scrap yard. Endless piles of car parts and old TV’s, broken refrigerators and other assorted household appliances sitting several stories high.

Landing in a clear patch, just to the side of a scrap mountain, Diabla planted her feet on the ground and kept hold of Starburst’s right ankle while she used a free hand to rummage through the metal. Noticing Diabla’s attention lay elsewhere, and one of her legs was now free, Starburst strained every muscle she could and used her unstuck foot to push against the villain’s hand while trying to fly up and away. But Diabla didn’t budge. It was hopeless, but she had to try, Diabla was already a great deal stronger than the teen superhero and after her relentless tickle attack Starburst was severely weakened.

“Here we are.” Diabla said turning back to face Starburst whose attempts at escape had gone completely ignored.

“Please stop! Please just-just stop!” Starburst cried as Diabla reached forward and took the copper wiring in one hand, then without too much of a struggle bent a half inch thick piece of red steel in a loop around the sobbing blonde’s wrists.

“Hmmm…” Diabla looked Starburst dead in the eye as she cupped the younger woman’s hands in hers. “No!”

“AH!” Kimberly screamed with sudden surprise as Diabla turned and threw the near naked girl clean across the clearing, pitching her bound hands like a baseball and forcing the rest of her body to follow until suddenly her hands flew upward on a sharp 90 degree turn and with a loud Clang! the metal rod bent around her wrists made contact with the giant car magnet hanging from a large crane.

Now dangling from the powerful circular magnet by her wrists fifty odd feet in the air, Kimberly quickly surveyed the ground and saw no sign of Diabla. Trying to fly down, tugging, proved no use, the magnet could lift tons of metal, much more than the bus Starburst had struggled to carry earlier. Curling her abs upward the sweaty blonde putt her feet flat against the cold silvery smooth surface of the magnet, on all fours upside down Starburst pushed as hard as she could, it wouldn’t budge.

Still having some sense of naïve pride that came with being a superhero the idea of calling for help was an extreme last resort, but Kimberly was out of ideas. Taking a deep breath she put away any remaining sense of dignity the high school senior may have had and left and prepared to scream for assistance. A sudden loud creek caused her to hold that breath in order to focus. Dropping back to a half dangling position, her legs bending at the knees, Starburst tugged at the make shift metal wrist binds as the entire magnet began to go higher. The cranes cab came into view within a couple of seconds, it was little surprise to see it empty.

With the cable still attached Diabla held the large hook at the top of the magnet and flew directly upward. The crane cable now completely slack, Diabla grit her teeth, her biceps bulged and she tipped the huge magnet over and above her head. Atop the upturned magnet Starburst now lay on her back, trying to wriggle and squirm into a more helpful position, but with her wrists locked above her head it wasn’t looking good. Coming up just above the end of the cranes bright yellow arm Diabla flew with her boots almost touching, and lowered herself down in between the thick girders. Holding the magnet above her, Diabla continued to float down into the arm of the crane until the upside down magnet top met the top of the crane, resting it firmly and leaving the cable to hang in a loop far below.

“HELP! HEEEEELP!” Starburst began screaming as loud as she could, Diabla had a clear plan and that scared her even more than the mind control powers she deduced the villain must have had in order to make the young blonde’s panties wet.

“The crane driver made a run for it dear, and there’s no one else around.” Diabla said as she flew up from underneath and landed softly on the magnets smooth service, several meters from Starburst and holding more pieces of scrap metal in her hands. “The simple truth is, most people don’t want anything to do with super powered conflicts.”

“Y-you’re crazy!” Kimberly bellowed as she watched wide eyed at the raven haired Amazon striding confidently toward her. “Why are you doing this?! Stop! Please!”

“Didn’t we go through this before?” Diabla asked, kneeling down to one knee just out of reach of Starburst’s furiously kicking legs and letting the two pieces of scrap metal snap from her hand and bang loudly into the magnets surface. “I think I said ‘No.’”

“No! NO! NOHO!” Kicking her long bare legs and trying powerlessly to push away the broken blonde’s eyes fixed directly onto Diabla’s hands as the older woman reached for her ankles.

Treating it as a game of speed and skill Diabla snapped her hands toward the fast moving legs and missed, knowing she would eventually win. After several seconds of catch-em-if-you-can which the super criminal prolonged on purpose, her left hand snapped triumphantly around Starburst’s right ankle. Impressed that the pleading blonde still continued to kick and scream in the face of an inevitable fate it didn’t stop Diabla from pulling Starburst’s leg stretched, pinning her ankle and swiftly using her free hand to clamp a piece of scrap over the top of it. Not bothering to play the game any longer Diabla wasted no time in catching, stretching and clamping the teen’s equally bare left leg. Now fully pinned the young heroine’s near nude frame appeared like an upside down Y, her hands stretched above her and legs spread below.

“Well…MacGyver you ain’t kiddo.” Diabla stood up tall and drew her green eyes over the trapped young woman, sweat glistening, pink finger trails all over her bare torso, bright yellow panties damp with perverse confusion. “He’d of gotten out of this by now.”

“…Who-who the hell is MacGyver?” The eighteen year old asked with genuine perplexity, completely mystified and hoping to stall for time.

“…Really? Well, if I wasn’t going to tickle you before” Diabla said with a disappointed look of pity as she kneeled down between Starburst’s bound bare feet. “I certainly am now.”

“No! What?! Wait! Wait!” Kimberly yelled, putting her chin to her collar bone in a hectic effort to see as she tightened her arms and legs pulling helplessly at the magnetized metal bonds while Diabla’s arms spread out like terrible wings toward each vulnerable sole. “I don’t know what you’re talking about! Plea! Pleaha! PleasenonononoooHOOO! Whoahaha! Who is MacGyveerraaAAAHAHAHA!”

Like a school of hungry piranha Diabla’s well kept nails were in a frenzied state all over the berserk heroine’s bare feet. Starbursts cute little toes turned to stubborn wrinkly fists and spread wide again just as quickly, tossing from side to side and dipping forward before flexing back showed no angle held respite. The howling teen’s knees flopped up and down as her legs muscles strained, her arms doing the same in an unwavering fight to pull down. At her midsection Kimberly’s hips gyrated side to side, up and down, her back arching as best it could while her tummy grew taut in waves and her lungs pumped for air, her magnificent breasts shaking and bouncing in every direction.

Completely hysterical there was no end to Starburst’s tears. Her head shook wildly, long blonde locks now messy with sweat, her jaw aching slightly as loud screaming laughter forced from her wide pearly white teeth and passed her full red lips. Kimberly’s baby blue eyes burst open wide as saucers only to clench tight shut when those ruthless barbs slid under her toes. Through both exhaustive effort and ever increasing humiliation the poor girl’s cheeks shone a rosy red.

Arms held out straight either side Diabla effortlessly drove this young blonde out of her mind. Fascinated by how little she had to do in order to torment her enemy the wickedly cruel villain was perfectly content simply to sit on her knees and run her fingers rampantly around the soft creamy heels, scurry them over the arches, scrape them down the instep, scribble across the cackling heroine’s creamy balls and rummage boisterously under her delicate toes. Not quite sure which part of destroying this formerly plucky young superhero she liked best, Diabla knew that the growing wet patch between Starburst’s thighs was easily one of the villain’s top two favorites.

“Guhah! Ah..nahee heehanuh!” Unsure how much time had gone by or even quite what her name was Starburst couldn’t help but keep giggling between gasps for much needed air as Diabla’s fingers scratched up over her knees and along her sensitive thighs.

Shuffling slowly on her knees Diabla sauntered up between Starburst’s quaking thighs, following her nails which dragged lazily over the eighteen year olds sensitive skin. Swinging one leg over slowly and then the other the malicious tickler straddled the heroine’s hips and wiggled her fingers over soft heaving ribs and quivering boobs until reaching the smooth stretched out surfaces of Starburst’s very sensitive and totally exposed underarms.

“AH! Na! NA! NAHA! NAHAHAHA!” Starburst’s hair flew violently and soft giggles once again morphed into agonized laughter as her head tossed between her upturned arms when those all too familiar nails wreaked havoc all over her tender hollows.

Utterly defeated Kimberly relied purely on her instincts to protect her. The young blonde’s mind was a shattered mess of half formed panicked thoughts, her prime need still screaming from every nerve ending to flee. Alas her natural reflexes were for naught as the steel bonds held true and with each pull and frightened tug for freedom the helpless heroine only served to farther exhaust herself.

Diabla let her nails play as if they had a mind of their own, sending them wherever felt natural or wherever seemed to illicit the loudest response. Brushing along the sides of Starburst’s cushy breasts and down digging over and into each supple rib the villain’s fingers crawled and sped all over her fully open torso. Exploring all the way to the wild blonde’s panty line Diabla’s nails scratched along her lower belly causing high pitched giggles that grew rapidly when the dark haired woman’s hands went either way and dug ferociously into each ticklish side. When a single finger decided to burrow deep within Starburst’s cute navel that squealing schoolgirl laughter immediately reverted to all out guffaws once again.

“Shh…shh” Diabla said still straddling the heavily panting blonde as she stroked her slender fingers softly along the restrained girls cheek. “I know what you want…”

“Hhh ggh! Hhh! Nuhuh” Through deep exhaustive breathing and whimpering left over giggles Starburst was in another world until a warm and shockingly splendid feeling rushed through her stiff pink nipples. “No…hhh…nonuuuhhh.”

Pinching a nipple each between her thumb and index fingers Diabla listened to the hoarse pleading and took extraordinary joy as the words turned to forced moans. Small giggles still tittered here and there but for the most part all Starburst could do was writhe slowly and sigh with pleasure from the overly seductive sensations. Just how effective the attentive nipple stimulation was could not only be confirmed by the moans and squirming, because it was less than a minute before the wound up blonde’s hips began lewdly pushing up and down.

Scooting backward and resting forward onto her elbows Diabla kept the nipple fondling at a steady pace and boldly cupped her pouty red lips over the sweat soaked skin between Starburst’s fleshy mounds. Extending her wet pointed tongue the evil seductress licked slowly at the younger woman’s silky wet skin, her long black hair falling over her shoulders and lightly tickling the bottoms of Kimberly’s breasts.

Soft kissing and slow lazy licks soon turned to passionate mouth embrace. Diabla’s blood red lips and long tongue moved eagerly down Starburst’s heaving sternum, her teeth scraping the sensitive skin. As her hungry mouth neared the giggly and now obviously very aroused teen’s belly button, Diabla’s fingers poked over the blonde’s breasts and tickled down her sides. A steady stream of giggles bubbled from Kimberly’s lips only briefly interrupted by a surprised gasp when she felt her soaking wet panties be torn clean away.

“Ah!” Starburst cried as she felt the cool outside air caress her sopping wet hairless pussy before her attention was forcibly refocused to the ten nails poking at her wriggling sides. “Weeheeheehee!”

The tightly bound eighteen year olds uncontrollable mirth continued regardless of a new sense of conflicting anticipation. As much as she hated being tickled Starburst couldn’t deny through her hysterics, that the feeling of Diabla’s soft kisses and quick licking around her inner thighs, was all building to a wicked promise her mind denied but her body wanted more than anything. Reaching achingly close to her throbbing pussy Starburst continued to expel a mix of helpless moans and ticklish squealing, those lips were closing in but those damn nails kept dancing sadistically above her hips.

“AWWHHH!” Her back arched and her mouth opened as wide as superhumanly possible when Diabla’s lips engulfed Starburst’s drenched pussy lips.

Barely even noticing the continuous tickling racing around her sides Starburst hollered with moans of unbridled sexual tension as Diabla’s long wet tongue slid up between her sensitive lips. Sucking as if she were starving Diabla wrapped her mouth around the moaning blonde’s pussy, her tongue zeroing in on the blonde’s hypersensitive clit. The sudden snake like flickering on her hard little nubbin wracked the completely nude girl’s body, instantly pushing her to the edge of bliss. So close a sudden change in technique pulled Starburst from the brink but still managed to increase the overwhelming sexual pleasure. Diabla’s tongue licked quickly side to side, pushing the beet red faced blonde right to the tip, suddenly that devilish tongue was swirling around and around in a dizzying display of maddening expertise.

Neither knew quite how many times Diabla pushed and pushed then would abruptly switch but by the time she stuck with one super speed up and down flickering lick Starburst was fit to erupt. With a single seconds silence Starburst followed it by rocking the entire several ton magnet as her legs squeezed and hot clear honey burst from her pulsating pussy. Exploding an orgasmic tsunami the steel bonds holding her limbs slid inward several inches, the one around her wrists even lifting slightly from the surface before being snapped back down. Delighted with the results and with her own wetness dripping softly from beneath the leotard down her inner thighs Diabla refused to stop. Clutching Starburst’s thighs Diabla had to fight hard to keep the young girl’s legs pried apart as she continued to ravenously feed on the hoarsely roaring teen’s saturated pussy.

Spent beyond her means Starburst lay bound soaked in sweat, tears, saliva and the results of her explosive display after Diabla eventually showed mercy. Strained moans continued to sigh from within along with exhaustive panting, her nude pinkened body aching and tingling with hypersensitivity. As time went by and her mind slowly began to reassemble Kimberly recognized the weight of Diabla’s head resting comfortably on atop her thighs, she wasn’t sure exactly how long they lay together but by the time Diabla sat up to leave the heroine’s mind had reconstructed just enough to form weakly spoken words.

“…wait…” Starburst said in small tired voice, looking up through squinted eyes at Diabla who stood tall in the dimming light of sunset. “…the…the bus…”

“What’s that?” Diabla took a step forward and stood over her very defeated foe.

“…I dropped the bus…” Kimberly said weak and slightly hoarse. “…it landed on a roof…but there’s no way…no way they could have survived the fall…”

“Hm.” Diabla gave a small closed mouth laugh that could almost have been mistaken as a sound of pride. “Until we meet again little hero.”

Diabla rose off the surface of the giant magnet and causally flew out of view, leaving the nude bound heroine and her torn discarded panties sitting in her own juices in the light of dusk. Less than a minute had passed before Kimberly felt a sudden sense of relief and she was able to regain control of her limbs, the copper cable somehow having been snapped during the course of events. Sitting nude and at last upright Starburst waited for dark before managing to raise herself up, if a little shakily, and hover home above the roof tops.

Epilogue…

Sleepily, Kimberly Westin wandered through her bedroom door in pink pajama bottoms and matching button up top. With her wet hair tied back in a loose pony tail the shower had improved her state of being, if not her exhaustion. Closing the door behind her Kimberly sat at her desk and put her thick rectangular black rimmed glasses over her bright blue eyes. Placing a hand on the mouse she gave it a quick wiggle and lit the otherwise dark room when the computer screen blinked to life.

“Right…” Kimberly whispered to herself with a few sharp clicks of the mouse. “Time to get some advice.”

The End.​

Great story! I loved the first Starburst story and this one did not disappoint either. I hope in time you get the opportunity to write part 3?

Thanks guys, I`m glad you liked it :D

Part three is definitely planned!

Excellent work as always, sir! Looking forward to part 3!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back