• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my wife gets her come uppance

funny852

TMF Regular
My wife is a teacher at our kids sleep away camp for the summer so we can send our kids for free. So she supervises 3 college guys who are learning to teach. Needless to say there is great opportunity here for barefeet and under arm tickling. She always comments on how young and good looking the college guys are which really makes me jealous. However, I know she would never cheat on me. I work during the week and come up to camp on the weekend during the summer. My wife also messes with me in bondage and I owed her a revenge for a few past situations which had built up. I knew she was having a meeting with the 3 guys in our bunk. So, I planned the revenge with them which didn't break any laws as you can see and therefore could not get them in trouble, but was very exciting for all of us including my wife.

Our bunk is small so we take the two beds and put them together and sit on the crack. The guys were ending their meeting and while my wife was unaware of their moves they pulled the beds apart and let her body slowly drop to the floor. If you can picture this, she is now on her ass between the two beds longways,with her feet up in the air and her arms over her head trying to get up. Two of the guys each on one bed grabbed her foot tight and held it in the crook of their arm while the 3rd guy sat at her head and forced her hands under his knees. She is now spread eageled with the guys above her and her below and can't move. She starts to plead, "oh come on guys what are you doing? Let me up please, this isn't funny." As any tickler knows those please are the most amazing time. One of the guys says that they want to know where the mystery trip is going tomorrow night, which they know if she tells them will ruin it for the whole camp. I am of course watching from a top the rafters since I snuck in during their meeting.

She starts to yell, "no I can't tell you please let me go. My husband is going to kill you." They begin tickling her feet very slowly from heel to toe. She goes beserk and can only move her head from side to side. She screams "no I am so ticklish please nooooooo!"
I am loving this by the way. The guy at her head begins to run his hands over her shaven under arms. Her screams are even louder as her pleas trail off to laughs. She starts to yell that she will report them to the Director. The boys tease back, "for what tickling you, we aren't doing anything else, yet." Her eyes open wide and she yells back you better not. After 10 minutes of this wonderful scene I decide to higher the stakes. I go down and join them. She sees me and for a moment thinks she is out of the woods. I say, guys let me tell you where she is even more ticklish. She looks up and realizes my game, she mouths to me through her giggles, that I am dead, really dead.

I tell them to concentrate on the skin right below her toes and suck on them, which they do. Through all the wiggling her shorts which are loose to start with are up to her ankles and I tell them to remove them exposing her panties with the wet spot you know where.
So we know she is enjoying some of this. I have the head guy pull her shirt up exposing her boobs. As they tickle her I bend down and start sucking her nipples which on a normal night can make her explode alone, not to mention all this tickling. When she thinks this can't get any worse I slowly slip my hand down her panties and massage her wet lips, lightly tickling her clit enough to keep her excited but not relief. She can't catch her breath and doesn't know to cum or laugh. She is now in another world of incredible sensations. At this point I go for broke and add to her torture by tickling her belly which they have not been able to get to but is extremely ticklish. Her body starts to buck and the boys learn how strong a womans hips are. Her pussy clamps down on my hand and her body becomes air born as one orgasm follows another.

The guys finally stop, laugh, and run away, probably to go masterbait somewhere. I pick up her sweaty, disheleved body and plunge my cock into her with great pleasures for both of us.
As she trails off to sleep she whispers in my ear, you wait, this time you went too far. I trail off to sleep thinking, I can't wait.

WOW! WAS THAT HOT!! HAVE YOU GOT ANY MORE STORIES LIKE THIS?

sole seeker

Why of course. If you give me your e-mail I would love to share them with you. First tell me about yourself and do you have some stories to share with me? Would you like to hear about how my wife got back at me for this event?
Let me know.
Eric

Good story, funny852, but if it's indeed true, doesn't it bother you when other guys look at your wife while this is going on? Sorry to ask, I'm just wondering, nothing personal. :)

other guys tickling my wife

Soleseeker:
You ask a good question.
No, I love watching guys tickle my wife.
remember, only I got sexual with her. At that point they are only voyeurs. It is a real power trip.
Very sexy, very exciting.
Well, she is sitting on the bed on her tummy with her bare feet up.
I think I will jump on her back and tickle her sides.
See ya later.
Eric

Eric, thanks for clearing that up, but I was the one who asked the question, not sole seeker. I'm amk714, but you can call me Alexander, Alex, Big Al, or whatever. Thanks again! :)

Whatever you want, if you want help tickling your wife... it's your choice. Everybody looks at this subject on a different light. It's all up to the individual!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back