• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to train your dragon sequel pt.1

SupportGunner

TMF Poster
The summer was ariving and the air was warm and filled with bugs and birds returning from far away lands across the seemingly endles ocean.
The sea battled against the rock as it had done since the dawn of time and mighty roars echoed between the clifs.
The skies were filled with tiny spots, diving, roling and spining in a beutiful and impressing dance.
But there was one that stood out from the rest. Seemingly fearless it circled the sharp cliffs, dived straight for the ocen only to in the last moment rise above and surf the treacherous waves. Everyone know who it was, and everone glared in a mix of jealousy and fascination as the dragontrainer showed of his skills.

It was late afternoon when he finally landed in a cloud of dust. The black dragon bow down to let its friend of.
"Uhm guys? Need some help here!" Hiccup desperatly tried to free himself from the safety string. Toothless laughed silently for himself as he walked up to Hiccups workshop. Astrid was already waiting, and she wasnt silence with her laughter.
"Haha, stuck again, I see? Why dont you change the constuction?" Astrid said as she cut the safety string.
"Good question, Im open for suggestion if you have some." Hiccup said.
"Hey, you are the brain of berk, im sure you figure something out" Astrid said as they started walk down the vilage
"Its not like brain of berk is a title you brag with, the competition isnt exactly killing" Hiccup said as he watched yet another fight between Rufnut and Toughnut.
"Did you just called me dumb?" Astrid said with a intimidating voice.
"What? No. I didnt make the slightest insinuation that you in any way was..." Astrid smiled, she loved Hiccups halth panic excuses. She gave him a friendly punch on the arm.
"Aouch!" Hiccup said and brushed his arm
"Doesnt a kiss usually come as a bonus?" He said teasing. Astrid reached out and grabbed him as she usually did before she kissed him.

Suddenly Toothless ran ahead of them. Down in the docks, Stoik, Gobbler and the rest of the vikings arived in the longship, they seemed very happy.
"Hey there Toothless. Have you looked after Hiccup for me?" Stoik said and throwed a large piece of lamb to Toothless that he in a second devoured.
Hiccup was glad to see his dad getting along so well with Toothless. At the beginning he only stood out with Toothless because Hiccup liked him, but it didnt take to long for him to start liking Toothless.
"Hi there son! Good to see you again" Stoik said and gave Hiccup a bearhug.
"You bring good news?" Astrid asked Gobbler.
"We sure do! Stoick and I have been given the honor to lead the viking games at midsummer! So I dont wanna see any slacking here. We havnt won a gold medal in 15 years."
"here we go" Both Hiccup and Astrid thought as Gobbler once again told the story about how he was the best lumber thrower in the world before he lost his arm and leg.
Every year the throw got 5 feets longer. Just as the dragon he lost his arm and leg to gets bigger for every time he tells about it.

"Well, this year Astrid is old enough to compete, so our chances looks good this year." Hiccup said and placed his hand on Astrids shoulder. She realy enjoyed the atention. The whole village had talked about it for the last weeks and she had been training almost nonstop.
"Well, as long as we beat those cocky stonlaenders. I cant take another year of them rubbing theyre gold medal in our face" Stoik said.
"Will you come this year, Hiccup?" Gobbler asked. Hiccup usually staid on berk during the viking games. The other kids were allways so mean to him cause he wasnt as strong as they were. But this time he would come to watch Astrid.
"Sure. I dont wanna miss our first gold in 15 years" Hiccup said. Astrid smiled at him.
"Well, I have some bad news. Iv tried to convince the other viking chiefs but they have told us that no dragons is allowed, so Toothless have to stay." Stoik said.
Toothless looked sad at Hiccup.
"Im sorry buddy. But I will only be gone three days. Besides, its still three weeks till the game." Hiccup said and gently patted Toothless on his head. Toothless pressed himself so hard against Hiccups chest that he almost falled into the water.
"How about some midnight flying tonight, that sure will cheer you up" Hiccup said.
"You wanna join Astrid?" He asked
"No, sorry. I have to sleep properly so I can maximize my training."

"Well then. We still need help unload the ship" Stoick said.
On the ship Hiccup struggled carying the heavy barrels. He was embarassed when he saw ow easy it was for the rest of the vikings.
"Need help with that?" Snotlout asked.
"No thanks. Doing...Fine" Hiccup said as he walked up the stair. Suddenly he slipped and would probably have ben crushed if Fishlegg hadnt grabbed the barrel. Both Hiccup and barrel were barrel werelifted up on deck.
"Oh, you still hanging on?" Fishlegg said as he saw Hiccup still holding a tight grip around the barrel.
"Maybe you could help me in the workshop instead"gobbler said. Hiccup felt ashamed, but he was glad he would work in the workshop. He had go himself a great reputation as a skilled blacksmith.

Hiccup worked for several hours alongside Gobbler, who enjoyed Hiccups newfound passion.
"So, you gonna be in the Viking games?" Gobbler said
"Me, no. Not a chance. The only reason I come with you guys is to support Astrid." Hiccup said.
"Oh yeah. You two doing real good iv heard. How long has it been now" Gobbler said
"10 months, 4 weeks and 6 days." Hiccup said
"That long? Shouldnt you ask her to marrie you soon then?" Gobbler said
"What!?" Hiccup shouted suprised and acidently hit himself on the hand with the hammer.
"Yeah, your mother and father didnt date for longr then 2 months and got married as soon as they got 18." Gobbler said. Hiccup put some ice on his hand.
"I dont think that would work. I mean, look at me. No wait, look at her. She is the hotest and strongest girl on this side of the earth. She could have any viking she wanted." Hiccup said
"Aint it good that she have chosen you then" Gobbler said confused. Hiccup marched out of the worksho and went to the clifs as he used to do when he needed time to think.

The real reason he was going to the viking games was jealously. All the bst and strongest vikings from all the islands would be there. How could he possibly compete with them?
What if Astrid finds someone else? Not that it would make any diference if he was there, but at least he wouldnt have to go around and worry for three days, that would kill him.
A black shadow come sweaping throw the night. Toothless had after some training mastered the automatic system Hiccup had installed, so he could fly on himself. Hiccup felt Toothless head against his chest, somehow Toothless could feel how Hiccup felt.
"At least I will allways have you, buddy" Hiccup said and hugged Toothless.
They flew throw the night silent as the wind. Hiccup elt the coold nightair in his face. Both he and Toothless enjoyed these nocturnal flights. And tonight the air stood still and the moon was full. It felt like they could continue this forever. As te sun rised over the sea Hthey stoped on a remote cliff into the ocean. Hiccup staired at the sun, Toothless tried to shoot down some seaguls that aparently anoyed him .

"Well, happy birthday, Hiccup. You are now 18." He said and looked at his reflection in a small puddle. He looked so diferent from one year ago, but still so much the same.
"We should get back before someone miss us." He said and climbed up on Toothless, and the two of them flew back towards berk.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back