• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Texas MUNCH in February!

texastickler

Level of Blackberry Feather
I am in the planning stages with this one but I would like to hear from you all if you think February is a good time. My goal is to have at least one more person at this one than the last one. Lets spend and afternoon eating, drinkng and having a good time. Let me know if you think this is something you mighht be interested in.

Tom

I might be interested. Where is it? I have never been to a gathering, So I don't know much about them. Will there be females there as well?

Thanks!

I might be interested. Where is it? I have never been to a gathering, So I don't know much about them. Will there be females there as well?

Thanks!

Hey there. This is just a MUNCH! It is a lunch and get together of forum members. It is a great way to meet people and get a feeling of life outside the forum for all of us. Our MUNCH wil most likely be in Austin again this year. It should be a lot of fun. We would love to have you there. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Tom

Sounds great Tom. As always, if I can do anything on this end just let me know.

I will buddy. I am just trying to decide where to have it. Do you have any suggestions?

We could use Threadgills again, maybe the south Austin location this time, but there are a number of great places here. I'll be in touch with some other suggestions.

I'm in, just let me know

As soon as we come up with the place, we will let you know the when and where.

We could use Threadgills again, maybe the south Austin location this time, but there are a number of great places here. I'll be in touch with some other suggestions.

Threadgills was great. I am up for anything though so just give me a shout if you think of someplace better. I want to set the date and time by mid January.

OK everyone. Threadgills was such a hit last time I guess we will hit it up again. Let shoot for the 19th of February. That is a Saturday. I will give locatin and time in a couple more weeks. Lets make this a good MUNCH!

Last edited:
OK everyone. Threadgill's was such a hit last time I guess we will hit it up again. Let shoot for the 10th of February. That is a Saturday. I will give location and time in a couple more weeks. Lets make this a good MUNCH!

Sounds good. I hope a few more people can make it. The more the merrier. :)

I made a change to the date. We will meet on February 19th nothe 10th. It was a typo. Next week I will set the time and location info.

If I had a way, I'd be there! Though, I did get a bit excited when I saw "on Lamar", as we have the same street here in Arlington.

If I had a way, I'd be there! Though, I did get a bit excited when I saw "on Lamar", as we have the same street here in Arlington.

Is your problem just not having a ride? I may be able to arrange a ride for you. Or is it a work issue.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back