• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i bet you will, again!

G-Poof

so last night i was watching that show again (i have alot of faith in it now for more tickling action;) ) and they had a bet where a guy had to stomp his bare feet in a tub with guacamole. once his feet were covered in it, another guy had to lick one of his feet clean. needless to say, the guy licking wasnt too excited about this...but hey, for any of you interested in m/m, the guy being licked seemed to be holding back laughter a whole lot (!). and after they were done, the host of the bet, willa ford (sweet!) asked if anyone would lick her foot, one guy jumped forward real fast, so she dumped her foot in the guacamole and got on the ground and started licking and sucking away. she was laughing, and while some of the laughing may have been nervous "oh this is funny" laughter, im pretty sure that alot of it was ticklish-laughter, oh yeah, and that was awesome!!!:D

The m/m tickling I can do without, but the female host getting it is a different matter entirely. :D Guacamole, YUM! :devil:

I taped it and its on its way to TickleTown...

....along with the other clips I promised you guys. I actually mailed the tape out a few days ago, only to receive a friendly e-mail from OB telling me I sent him the wrong one. So when I send the new one to him, I will have added that scene and the Real World stuff from last night. Sorry for the mix-up, but I promise I will come thru this time.

Re: I taped it and its on its way to TickleTown...

dajerx said:
....along with the other clips I promised you guys. I actually mailed the tape out a few days ago, only to receive a friendly e-mail from OB telling me I sent him the wrong one. So when I send the new one to him, I will have added that scene and the Real World stuff from last night. Sorry for the mix-up, but I promise I will come thru this time.

Did you also mail OB the QVC tickling scene, dajerx? I have a very good memory when it comes to tickling! :D

P.S. I just found dajerx's thread that mentioned the QVC scene:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17486

turtleboy said:
it's on the Hitwgang now...

Thanks, turtleboy, I'll have a look at it when I get the chance. :)

amk!!

Yes, it is on the tape, along with some other stuff.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back