• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie: "Jersey Girl".

INDUCER

TMF Poster
This little-known 1992 flick starred Jami Gertz and Dermott Mulroney....and it has a LOST tickle scene in it.

A few years ago I saw the commercial for this on TV, to be shown later that evening...and in that advert was shown a quick scene of Dermott aggressively tickling Jami's hips and sides as they lay in bed together....which causes her to fall to the floor. It also looked like he was poised to come after her for more.

I set my VCR and watched it later that night and, lo and behold...NO TICKLING SCENE! It was gone.

Has anyone ever seen this movie...and if so, was that scene still in it? The movie itself is'nt much to write home about....but that scene looked like it was gonna be a doozy...and would have made it all worth it. Still, I didn't wanna go and purchase a copy out of concern that the scene won't be included.

So, does this ring a bell anybody?

How about you AMK....who is fast becoming a welcome pal....ever seen it? lol.

Peace.

No, I've never even heard of this movie, INDUCER, but that scene sounds promising. If it is indeed lost, it might appear again if a DVD of this flick is ever made. We can only hope. Anyone else who knows more about this scene or film?

INDUCER,

Your tale reminds me of something from many years ago (early 80's). There was a movie back then about a blind fellow called something like: "If you could see what I hear" and the preview featured a brief clip of a scene where his girlfirend is sitting on the ground between his legs when suddenly he starts to tickle her ribs and sides. She reacts very strongly and slouches down to the ground.

Well, on the strength of that preview I went to that film, my heart in my throat, and...nothing--no such scene. Apparently, as they say, it ended up on the "cutting room floor". Good enough to attract attention, but not for the final version. I'm afraid this might be the story behind your experience as well. My guess is it happens a lot.

If you learn otherwise, do tell! Jami SO deserves a good tickling. I'd LOVE to see that!

dig dug dog

A few years ago I saw the commercial for this on TV, to be shown later that evening...and in that advert was shown a quick scene of Dermott aggressively tickling Jami's hips and sides as they lay in bed together....which causes her to fall to the floor. It also looked like he was poised to come after her for more.

It's important to remember that when movies are shown on cable-television (with the possible exceptions of HBO, Cinemax, TCM, AMC, and IFC) movies are often edited for not only content (sex, violence, drugs useage), but also edited for purposes of time (i.e. wedge a 135-minute flick into a 2 hour time slot). As a result, you have the official theatrical "cut" of a movie, and then you have the cable station "cut" of a movie (in addition to network television cuts and foreign market versions, which are even more hacked up). These non-theatrical versions often cut out scenes which are not integral for an audience to understand the overall narrative arch. Unfortunately, tickling scenes are rarely pivotal sequences, so they are usually among the first causalties when such edits are made. :dropatear Having said that, I have never seen or heard of this "Jersey Girl," so as far as whether there's a tickling scene in it, I can neither confirm nor deny. To be honest, when I read the heading I was expecting to read some nice tidbit between Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez on the set of the new Kevin Smith film by the same name! Maybe there's still hope for that one...after all, J-Lo's butt is a large, unexplored territory :D :rotate:

I remember this one with the tickling scene. I've still got it somewhere I think. The girl kicked the covers off and fell off the bed. VERY nice reaction. You definitley weren't imaginging things.lol

Peace

Ed

OK, Ed, but is this scene in the movie or not? :confused:

I rented the movie from a video store. Yes, the scene was in the movie. I remember seeing the tickle-classic "Great Catherine" on a local tv station with the really long drawn out tickle scene completley cut out! "Jersey Girl" is defintley worth checking out if you happen upon it.

Ed

"Great Catherine"

edv said:

I rented the movie from a video store. Yes, the scene was in the movie. I remember seeing the tickle-classic "Great Catherine" on a local tv station with the really long drawn out tickle scene completley cut out! "Jersey Girl" is defintley worth checking out if you happen upon it.
Ed

"Great Catherine" has the best F/m tickle scene in mainstream films that I have ever seen. To cut that scene from the film to make it fit a time slot is like cutting out somebody's heart so that they can lose weight. Your local tv station should be ashamed of itself.

PS The play entitled "Catherine the Great" by George Bernard Shaw (on which the movie is loosely based) is well worth reading.

New Version!

I have GOT to rent Jersey Girl... But in the meantime, you may be interested to know that there's a possible remake in the works!

I heard today on CNN that a movie called "Jersey Girl" is being filmed, starring Ben Afleck and (*drum roll*) Jennifer Lopez!! It is scheduled for release in October, 2003.

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back