• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Aerobics Emergency, feet, upper body M/F

RosieCreek

TMF Poster
I have to do something. In 3 weeks I’m scheduled to give a speech and present an award to the winner of the 10th Annual Springfield Bakeoff, and I just discovered I can not fit into my dress! How did this happen? The usual American way, I guess. I love to eat and hate to exercise. Not only that, I am a pastry chef myself, and have been working 12-15 hour days preparing specialty items for private parties and the upcoming holidays. Of course, they all need to be sampled a little for quality control. At least that’s what I keep telling myself, but now I’m paying the price. I do NOT want to go up another size and am desperate to find some kind of exercise plan I can fit into my life before I have to give that speech.

As I run to the market for the 3rd time, I notice the bulletin board outside and one of the announcements catches me eye. It says:
Laugh yourself fit!
Discrete personal trainer
Risatherapy, my home or yours
Call John at 555-1212

Hmm, I wonder what Risatherapy is? Maybe it is one of those laughing clubs I have heard about, where everyone stands around and laughs to increase their endorphins or whatever. I decide to give this John a call and set up an appointment.

2 Days later.

Well, John the risatherapist suggested we have our first session at his home office, so here I am on his doorstep. I still have no idea what it’s all about, because John said he would do an initial interview and create a personal plan to suit my needs and everything would be explained and agreed upon during our first meeting.

I knock on the door, and a tall, good looking guy opens it and invites me in. We greet each other, and at the same time, I get a better look at him, and take in the surroundings. John looks friendly and confident, and I think I detect a little bit of a tease in him as well. The room looks comfortable and clean, and I notice what seems to be a massage table in the corner. I had filled in a preliminary screening online, which indicated I was looking for something that would give me an aerobic workout lasting at least 15 solid minutes, to be followed by alternating levels of intensity for the remainder of the hour. Even though I dreaded that kind of work out, I really needed it. I was desperate to fit into that dress and not get myself into such a state again.

John begins by telling me of the research showing the benefits of laughter in general, how it lowers blood pressure, improves breathing, reduces stress hormones and works out the diaphragm, abdominal and back muscles and tones everything in general. It increases the heart rate as well, which provides the aerobic benefits I am seeking. I am intrigued but wondering how this is going to be accomplished, when I hear him say that he has had many clients who have had excellent luck in achieving their fitness goals by submitting to anywhere from a few minutes to an hour of tickling.

Tickling! I can’t believe it! My heart is already racing a little bit, just hearing those words. I have to admit, I’m curious and a little excited. Like a lot of women, I have some body issues, but secretly, I think my feet are kind of cute. They are small and soft, a little bit chubby, just like the rest of me, unfortunately. And I just had a pedicure, too, so I agree to give it a shot. I had changed into an old pair of work out shorts and t-shirt just before coming here, so I guess I’m ready and John has me hop up onto the table.

“Just go ahead and lie down, and put your feet into my hands” he says, with a bit of a grin. I shiver as I feel him slip my shoes and socks off, and then he reaches under and tickles the toes on my right foot. I immediately gasp and yank my foot back. Wow, that tickles! I say “Oh, there’s no way I can hold still for this. I’m so sorry, but I guess I should just go.”

John says, “Well if you really don’t want to give up, I can put these restraints on and they will help hold you in place.¨ He seems ok, not too scary and I do want to get the aerobic benefits, so I agree and the next thing I know, my legs are pretty secured in place. John says “Ok, here is a timer. As we agreed, you will get a 2 minute warm up and then a 15 minute aerobic work out, then a 2 minute cool down. Are you ready?” From far away, I hear myself say “I’m ready. And please, no matter what I say, don’t stop until the time is up, ok?”
John smiles at me and says, “My pleasure”.

The timer is started and immediately, I feel John lightly stroking the tops of my feet, then the bottoms, and it tickles so much I can hardly stand it already. This is the warm up? That feels like a pen, drawing on the bottoms of my feet! HAhahaha, Oh my God that tickles!!! I am giggling madly, and twisting my feet around, trying to escape the pen and then those tickling fingers, but there’s no chance. I am truly stuck. Oh no! Now he is tickling the top of my foot with one hand, and the bottom, right around the arch with the other at the same time! He’s alternating feet, then tickling the soles of both of them at once, then the tops again, then the ankles. This is starting to feel torturous and I am screaming with laughter, begging him, Please stop, Stop it stop it Hahahahaha Oh my God, I can’t get away! I sneak a glance at the timer and can’t believe only 5 minutes have gone by. I have to suffer through 10 more minute of this agonizing tickle torture??? Now what the hell……it’s a soft hairbrush, scrubbing my soles! GOD, I thought I was ticklish before, now this is pure ticklish hell! I can barely breathe, this tickles so much, and I am yanking on those restraints with every ounce of my being, but there is no escape. The tickling is relentless, maddening, frustratingly ticklish and I just have to take it. As much as I struggle, I am helpless to do anything but laugh. Finally, finally, I feel a lesser intensity to the tickling and know my time must be about up, and I hear John say “I’m just cooling you down now” as his fingers return to the gentle but still ticklish stroking of my feet and ankles. “How are you doing?” He asks.
I’m still breathing hard, but manage to say “Whew! That was something alright, but I have to admit, I sure feel like I had a work out. What a rush!” I must be feeling those endorphins right about now. I am still breathing hard, but sort of energized and excited at the same time. As torturous as it was during the actual experience, I’m a little disappointed that it is all over. Then I see John grinning at me, and wiggling those fingers over my abdomen. I say “oh no, this upper body is a crime scene! You don’t want to go anywhere near it!” Secretly, though I wish he would keep tickling me. It really was a huge rush. John just laughs and says “Don’t worry, I’m a professional. I’ve seen every kind of belly there is, and they are all beautiful to me”. Well, how can I turn that down? When he asks if I am ready for round 2, I can only nod. He suggests that I take off my t-shirt but keep the sports bra on, then asks “Do you think you can hold still?” I have to admit that I doubt it, and he wonders if I would be willing to put my arms in restraints as well. I feel myself cringing as I place my arms above my head to be restrained, but there seems to be no turning back now. John says “Well, we’ve already gone 19 minutes. Care to make this an even hour? I propose another 30 minutes of vigorous tickling, followed by 9 minutes of cooling down.” I’m already laughing in anticipation and just nod my head. Suddenly, the fingers are dancing back and forth across my belly, and I am able to gasp out OH NO before I am in hysterics, laughing, squirming, begging for mercy Please stop! STOP STOP STOP! Then laughing again, I can feel the extreme contraction of all my muscles as they try desperately, but without success to escape this ticklish torment. Those fingers are flying, up and down my ribs, across the belly again, lightly tickling and squeezing, then unexpectedly down around my thighs and knees, causing me to laugh even harder, and forcing a bit more screaming laughter as well. Fingers slipping into and around my neck and collarbone are pure torture and I am still laughing, close to tears, thrashing around on that table, my body completely, 100% under his control. Suddenly, he is behind the table, and reaching down, he strokes and tickles my arms and then he’s into my armpits, and I am truly screaming with laughter. I have never in my life been tickled like this and I am desperate to escape. This relentless tickling goes on and on, and I actually feel like I might lose my mind if it doesn’t stop. Finally! I hear the blessed timer ding. Oh, thank God! I am gasping for air, panting and feeling the sweat on my forehead when I hear him reset the timer. “Don’t forget the 9 minutes of cool down” John reminds me. Then he proceeds to locate every single, erogenous, ticklish spot I have, and lightly stroke and caress them. This is a totally different kind of tickling, and it drives me nearly insane. It is deliciously erotic and torturous at the same time, and I can’t stand it, but I want it to go on forever. Finally, at long last, the torment is over and the restraints are released. I feel as though I have been put through a wringer, and am trying to gather enough strength to get myself home when I hear John say “Congratulations, excellent work out. I suggest a similar session 3 times a week will help you get fit in no time. Shall we meet again Monday?”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back