• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The One- Chapter One

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
Hey everyone!

I can't be specific, but 'The One' is not a cliche. It does not describe an individual or a superior being. I can't say right now, but in the later chapters 'The One' will be explained.

CHAPTER ONE

The first thing the young girls felt was each others hands. Their fingers were interlaced between each other and their warm breaths was comforting. The next thing they heard was something crackling and the smell of smoke. Opening their eyes the girls saw a fire burning a few feet away.
The girls didn’t know who they were or how they had gotten their. They didn’t even remember the last thing that happened before they fell asleep. All they knew was they were now lying a few feet away from a warm, inviting fire with a blanket draped over them.
Slowly sitting up the girls rubbed their tired eyes.
“You’re awake.” Came an unfamiliar voice.
Glancing around the girl’s spotted a tall man sitting on the other side of the fire. The man had short, black hair. Dark brown eyes, broad shoulders and a thick, black mustache that circled his thin lips. The man wore a long sleeved, black shirt, matching pants and boots strapped tightly to his feet.
“Who are you?” One of the girls asked.
“You can call me Al.” the man said smirking. “And you?” He asked.
The girls glanced at one another then shook their heads. “We don’t remember.” One of the girls responded sadly.
The girls were cute. They both had short, silver hair that fell to their small, rounded shoulders. Bright blue eyes that shimmered like tiny pools of water and both stood exactly four feet tall.
Al sighed deeply. “Seriously?” He said, with a chuckle. “I didn’t know that could really happen… I’ll come up with some temporary names, how does that sound?” He asked.
The girls nodded.
“In the meantime I have some clothes you can wear. It beats what you’re wearing now.” Al said, pointing to two small bundles of clothes lying near the girls. The girls glanced down at their bodies. All they wore were white dresses that fell to their bare knees. Other then that they wore nothing. “You can pay me back by helping me scavenge later.”
“Thank you.” The girls said.
“And don’t worry.” Al said, getting to his feet as the girls reached for the clothes. “I’m a gentlemen. I’ll go stand over there.” The man said, pointing to a large pile of debris. And with that the man vanished around the pile. Moments later the girls called him back.
“Very nice.” He said, nodding with approval. Both girls wore sleeveless black shirts that were tucked into a pair of matching pants. They wore black boots that were strapped tightly to their feet. The only thing different about them was the hats they wore on their heads. Both hats were shaped like cats, but one was brown in color and the other was white.
“What are our names?” The girl wearing the brown hat asked. The girl wearing the white one didn’t say anything.
“Alright, alright.” The man said, scratching his chin thoughtfully. “Your name is Mio.” He said, pointing to the girl wearing the brown hat. “And you’re Mia. How does that sound?” He asked.
“I love it!” Mio cried, happily.
“Thanks.” Mia said, smiling a small smile.
A few moments later both Mia and Mio were eating some soup that Al had cooked for them. The portions were small and there was only a little meat in it, but it was the tastiest thing Mio and Mia had ever eaten.
“I can’t believe you can stomach that crap.” Al said, pointing at the girls empty bowls.
“It was yummy!” Mio announced.
“I like it.” Mia said, licking her lips.
“I’m glad.” Al said. “I usually take my time eating it. I personally can’t stand it, but you do what you can in this world.”
Mia glanced around them. For the first time she noticed where they were. The group was surrounded by huge buildings, but the buildings looked destroyed and large piles of debris littered the land. It was also dark and the air felt warm, but unnaturally so.
“What happened here?” Mia wondered.
“You’re kidding…” Al began, but then remembered the girls couldn’t remember anything. “Oh… Sorry.” He said, sighing deeply. “Well the world is like this now because of the monsters.”
“Monsters?” Mia asked, furrowing her eyebrows. The girl glanced at Mio when she felt the young girl wrap her arms tightly around her left arm.
“Yeah… We don’t know where they came from, but about one-hundred or so years ago they came. Made a mess of this world and then settled in.” The man said. “That’s all I know. I was born with the world like this so I can’t tell you much more then that.” Al said, shrugging his shoulders. Getting to his feet he turned north and pointed. “If you go that way there’s a city surrounded by huge walls. For some reason the monsters don’t go near that city or over that wall. And, um…” He began, glancing around.
A loud boom cut the man off. “What was that!?” Mio cried.
“Hush!” Al said. Reaching into a bag the man removed a shotgun and ran around a pile of debris leaving Mio and Mia all alone. The seconds slowly passed and the girls started to wonder if something had happened.
Finally Al returned looked refreshed. He even wore a smile on his face. “What happened?” Mia asked.
“Just some rocks fell.” He said, sighing a breath of relief. “Look…” He began, looking at the girls. “I hate to say this, but this is going to be temporary. Now get some sleep. You have work tomorrow.”

The following morning Mia, Mio and Al headed into the ruined, dilapidated city and began scavenging for items. They scavenged for electronics, even electronics that were broken. Scrap metal, clothes, everything that could be sold. Several hours later the girls were given a break. They drank warm water and shared a candy bar between them. After that they started working again.
Several hours later the group had found enough items to satisfy Al. “Alright.” He said, gathering everything up in a cart that he had hidden inside an old building. “You girls have paid me back. You can go.” He said, and with that he began dragging his cart away.
Mia and Mio watched as he started walking. They looked fearful and had no idea what to do next.
“Crap!” Al snapped, letting his cart go. Angrily he walked up to the girls. “Fine…” He said, reaching into his bag. The man removed a small computer and a pistol. “Here.” He said, thrusting the items into the girl’s hands.
“What is this?” Mia asked.
“A gun. Use it to kill things. And this computer stores credits. You need credits to buy food and ammunition.” Al said. “That’s all I can do for you two. Ok?” He said, eyeing the girls.
“Ok…” Mio said, looking down at her feet.
“Thanks Al.” Mia said, nodding at the man.
Al looked at the girls for a moment. “I hate doing this…” Al placed a firm hand on the top of Mia’s head. “Take care of your sister, ok?” He said.
“My sister?” Mia said, in a low voice.
“Both of you take care.” He said, and with that he turned and grabbed his cart once again. “Maybe I’ll see you around.” He said, over his shoulder to the girls.
Mia stuffed the computer and hand gun into her pockets. She had no idea what they were going to do now. “What should we do now?” Mio wondered, taking Mia by the hand.
“Mio?” Mia began. “Can you read minds?”
“I don’t think so.” Mio said. “Why?” The girl asked.
Mia allowed a smile to crease her lips. “No reason. Let’s go find out what we should do next.” The girl said, leading Mio away.
The two girls wondered the city aimlessly. When they came to an interesting looking building they began exploring it. The girls managed to find a few things worth salvaging.
“We should see this!” Mia said, holding a large box up.
“What is it?” Mio wondered.
“Something called… DVD player… Don’t know.” Mia said, shaking her head.
A loud boom startled the girls. Mia dropped the DVD player onto the ground and grabbed Mio’s hands.
“What was that?” Mio wondered, her voice shook in her throat.
“I don’t know…” Mia said. The girl then remembered what Al had said. “It’s probably just the rocks.” She said, smiling warmly.
A massive figure suddenly walked in front of the girls. The figure looked humanoid in shape, but stood well over ten feet tall, it had large, black veins in it’s sickly green body. It was also missing its head.
Mio and Mia’s eyes grew large. “Oh Mia…” Mio cried, nuzzling closer to her sister. “What is that?”
The massive figure suddenly turned to the girls. A roar erupted from somewhere on the beast and then it began running at them. It’s footfalls were incredibly loud and it seemed to shake the entire building.
Mia pulled on Mio’s hand and the girls ran from the building. The figure ran after them. It smashed it’s massive frame into walls, shattering them utterly.
No matter how fast Mia and Mio ran they couldn’t get away from the creature. It got closer and closer with each passing second. Soon it was right on top of them.
Mia was starting to lose hope. She wanted to protect her sister, but now it seemed impossible.
BAM! BAM! BAM!
A loud explosion rang in the girls ears and to Mia and Mio’s delight the creature had fallen to the ground. Both Mia and Mio spotted someone standing on a pile of debris holding an automatic weapon in their hands, but the girls were running so fast that they couldn’t make the figure out. Another explosion rang out and small holes exploded in the creatures body.
“AL!?” Mio cried, turning to the one who had saved them. The girl saw it wasn’t Al, but another girl.
This girl had long, black hair that fell to the small of her back. Her hair was tied back with a black ribbon. She had beautiful, dark brown eyes, small rounded shoulders and ample breasts. The girl was garbed in a black top, matching shorts and black boots strapped tightly to her feet. In her hands she held a rifle.
“Are you two ok?” The girl asked.
“Yeah.” Mia nodded. The girl could hear her heart pounding in her ears.
“You have to be careful around here. Giants are all over the place.” The girl said, hoping down from the debris she stood on. “I’m Alex by the way… And let me guess…” The girl began, eyeing both girls. “You’re the Kittens, right?” She asked.
“Kittens?” Mio asked.
Alex pointed to her head. “The cat ear hats.”
“Oh!” Mio said, putting both of her hands on top of her head.
“It’s cute.” Alex said.
Mia looked the girl over. “Thank you for helping us, but why did you?” She asked.
Alex smiled warmly at Mia. “Because… I like cute girls.”
Mia and Mio glanced at each other. “Cute?” The said, in unison.
“Adorable girls are my favorite too.” Alex said, blushing. “So why didn’t you shoot back? I know you have a gun.” The girl said, her eyes fell on the outlining of the pistol in Mia’s pants pocket.
“We don’t know how.” Mia admitted.
“Let me see… I’ll show you.” Alex said, holding out her hand. Mia did as she was told. Pulling out the pistol she handed it over to Alex. Alex took the gun and then quickly backed up. “See? You should never give your gun to anyone. Even if they saved you.”
“Wait!” Mio cried.
Alex giggled. “Don’t worry. I’m an exception.” The girl said. The girl handed her rifle over to Mio. “Feel better?” She asked. Before Mio could answer Alex began examining the gun.
“What’s wrong?” Mia asked, noticing an angry look had appeared on Alex’s face.
“It’s a piece of crap. A spring is missing, the trigger is wobbly. Who’s the jerk who sold this to you?” Alex asked.
Mio shook her head. “Al is not a jerk.”
“Al gave it to us.” Mia answered.
“Oh…” Alex said, looking away from the girls. “Never mind then…” Alex sighed deeply. “You can’t carry this thing around anymore. It’s as useful as the government.” The girl began.
“What should we do?” Mio asked.
“I know!” Alex said, handing the pistol over to Mia. “Wait there. And I need this…” The girl said, taking her rifle back. “I promise I won’t leave you two alone.” Alex said, running around a pile of debris. The girl returned seconds later carrying a bag. Reaching into the bag she removed two pistols and handed them over to both Mia and Mio.
“Why are you giving us these?” Mia wondered.
“You need them for protection.” Alex explained. “Do you know how to shoot?” Mia and Mio shook their heads. “Alright…” Alex said, scratching the back of her head. “What do you know?”
“Nothing much really.” Mio admitted.
“Alright…” Alex said, again. An amused smile creased her lips. “It looks like I’m going to have to play mama cat for a while.”

If you would like to read the rest of this chapter and the second chapter please click the links below! Thanks!

Chapter One:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6102586/the_one.html?cat=44

Chapter Two:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6102604/the_one.html?cat=44

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back