• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Continued Adventures of Sahyu – Part 59 (m/f feet)

ElFewja

Verified
Something something, another adventure of my friend/companion Sahyu, the Mithra, in FFXI.
Mostly, I wanted to try using the game’s spells in a tickling story and thought eh, whatever, I’ll do another one of these. With that said, I didn’t utilize them as much as I could have; their appearance is fairly brief. So, it ends up just being a standard tickling story with a bunch of jargon that likely excludes everyone. Oh well.
If you were interested in that sort of thing, here is the first tickling storyURL].

The Continued Adventures of Sahyu – Part 59 (m/f feet)

Throughout her travels, Sahyu had never been called into the defense of Windurst’s – her home nation – pride until that morning, when a messenger had arrived at the Rent-a-room where she rested, delivering a letter from the Star Sybil herself, ordering her to the frontlines of Ballista within the dark depths of the Jugner Forest; the place seemed to her even grander than the stories she had heard as a young kitten; the ancient trees reached so high that she thought they might have broken the heavens, or else sought to hide them from the forest’s inhabitants.

Despite thick fog, she had made her way successfully to the outpost in the forest’s center and joined her fellow combatants while waiting for the game to begin. Rumors had spread quickly throughout their small unit of ten that the sparring game of Ballista had been instated to quell the rising agitation between the three nations – Windurst, San D’oria, and Bastok – so that outright war would be prevented. Still, although this was only a friendly competition, Sahyu could feel a thick tension in the air as the Bastokan warriors approached; the way they held their weapons, the way they cautiously stepped, and that furious light in their eyes reminded her more of lions in the hunt. The two sides lined up opposite of each other, as ordered by the battle’s overseer, and they saluted one another before being teleported to opposite sides of the forest so that they might prepare for combat.

As a Blue Mage, Sahyu knew that her powers worked best when alone, so after receiving the protective enchantments from their team’s White Mage, she hurried off between the tall trees until she found the enemy’s goal – where they would accumulate points for besting their enemies – waiting patiently in the brush while occasionally searching the ground for any potions or Petra’s -- the scoring unit – that might have been hidden for the game.

Only a few seconds had passed before she had spotted a Petra near the enemy’s goal, and though she feared being spotted, she rushed out to claim it knowing that it was more dangerous to not; with sword in hand as sprinted the uneven grass she swept by as low as possible, hoping to avoid being seen. As she leapt over a large, hollow log and scooped the Petra into hand, the world became sluggish around her in an all too familiar way.

From behind a tree, a lone White Mage - a hume from the Bastokan forces – appeared while Sahyu fell through the air slowly, defying gravity’s pull. The mage raised his staff, and the area around Sahyu shifted, giving the appearance that the trees had moved. She wondered at this teleportation ploy, as it seemed he had teleported them to a far corner of the region, which would give her the advantage as soon as the infliction caused by his enchantment of Slow wore off.

But instead of attacking her while the advantage was his, he instead set down his staff and began casting again. First was the spell Bind, which she knew immediately as vines beneath her sprang to life and wrapped themselves about her ankles, knees, wrists and elbows, pulling her front end tightly to the earth as they did so; the bindings were so tight that breathing became an uncomfortable action. Next came paralyze, the dreadful feeling of strength being stripped of her muscles all too familiar to her. As her vision disappeared into a black nothingness, she knew Blind to be the latest of his spells. Perhaps he intended only to keep her – likely one of the stronger warriors from her team – out of the competition, which struck her as foolish considering the usefulness of a White Mage on the battlefield. Strangely, she felt the tight leather of her boots being relieving her of their prison like feel, baring her naked feet to that White Mage; suddenly, she remembered him from that time before, outside of Aht Urghan.

Her expression must have given away her thoughts, as he spoke to her for the first time, “Ah, so you remember me, then?”

“What the hell are you doing?” she shouted back at him.

“Oh, don’t try to act tough. You know what I’m doing. When I saw you here, I decided I couldn’t resist giving this a try. I’ve been searching the world over for you since that day; never expected you would come to me.”

At those words, she felt a single jolt of sensation as one of the White Mage’s fingers slowly drifted across her sensitive arch, it’s feelings heightened by her lack of vision, causing her to breath in air quickly at the first touch, though she refused to give in to this man’s wishes, clenching her smiling teeth tightly in order to prevent her laughter from leaking out. Because of her unfortunately heightened senses, she could feel too clearly the state of his skin, his rough finger tips, uneven in places, scrapping at her tender, well kept foot flesh, granted a silky and perfect complexion by her Mithran ancestor’s that too freely bent to the imperfection of his fingers, possibly tickling her more because of their uneven surface that struck at her in a way that could not be planned. Despite her best efforts at convincing them, her feet refused to comply and instead barraged her pitiful barricade so that a few surprised giggles and yelps bounded over the walls and between the cracks as he slowly touched her foot.

“My, my, you really are ticklish, aren’t you? I want to cut straight to the fun, though.” A few seconds of an absence of feeling passed while the anticipation of what was to come rose to tremendous levels within her. Then she felt his fingers, this time on her toes, moving extremely quickly, invading and exploring her digits, forcing her to convulse with laughter as she clenched them together against her sole tightly. He moved faster than seemed possible, the speed of his finger tips finding areas far before she could expect it, and she realized he must have cast Haste upon himself in order to tickle her into insanity; it worked, she knew, as she soon found herself unable to do anything save laugh. Even begging was beyond her this time, as his touches were so light, almost as if a feather’s but with a much wider area and firmer, unmalleable density; it was so fast she wasn’t sure if it was haste or if he had perfected a new spell similar to teleportation, or even obtained assistance from his allies; following this she then considered the possibility that the game’s true purpose was to capture her for the Bastokan soldiers amusement. She imagined them sitting there, smiling at her helplessness as they gloated over their victory over such a beautiful Mithra while they barraged her flawless feet with sensations, causing her to struggle as best she could and laugh her soles more than happily seemed to allow; it was her imagination, at any rate, and if she were to be at their mercy then she would be beautiful at least.

Only a few seconds passed before the strength in her feet faded due to paralyze, and she found herself unable to wiggle them away any longer, forcing her to sit quite still as she received the punishment his fingers dealt out to her. Taking advantage of this fact, he raked his fingers up and down the lengths of her sole, from heel to toe tips, covering every bit of each foot so that she howled loudly. She soon found that she was unable to take anymore tickling, realizing the limit of her endurance, but discovered that he had no intention of stopping and thus she must find a way to endure, almost immediately giving up, creeping away inwardly as the sensations exploding against her feet forced her to laugh beyond her control.

A horn sounded somewhere, announcing the end of the games, causing the enfeebling spells he had cast upon her to immediately fade. Because the two of them were too far from the game any longer to be within range of the game keeper’s magic they were not teleported for the ending ceremonies. Although, if he had wanted to, despite not being able to cast another spell against her, he could have continued to tickle her further towards oblivion as she hadn’t the strength to move, so much so was her energy drained from that brief bout of tickling, shaming her greatly as a warrior ought to endure, and yet if her feet were stripped of that leather she might be made to mewl like a kitten. But despite having a clear advantage, he had stopped, allowing her to catch her breath and renew her strength. Only a few seconds passed before her consciousness returned to her, but not before the man had taken his leave of her; by the time she had regained full use of her sight, he was already very far in the distance, carrying her boots with him, probably as a prize to commemorate his victory over her soles.

Behind her, outside of her view, a Jugner Tiger crept up and began to lick her foot, tasting it before deciding to attack, which surprised her and forced her to laugh anew, despite how spent of laughter she felt. It licked two or three more times, this time centering it’s tongue so that it touched the three longest toes of her feet and her arches; the overwhelming sensations barred her from rising as it’s soft wet tongue quickly leapt from her toes to her heels. It continued to lick as she pushed herself to her knees, her bare feet behind her, and kept striking with it’s tongue until she stood again; at this the beast prepared itself to attack, likely so that it could knock her down and continue having it’s way with her feet, and for this insubordination she slew the beast. As Sahyu looked about her, attempting to discover which way the man had left, she noticed that night had fallen and the sky threatened rain with a booming voice that scattered birds from the branches above. Sighing heavily, she gingerly marched through the forest after her enemy, the forest bed’s soft mud leaping at the chance to cover her soles and squish between her toes as she strode forward towards the outpost in hopes of finding that evil White Mage who had stolen her boots.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back