• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Munch, Wed Dec 29, Interest?

travtick

TMF Regular
Hey everyone, a fellow TMFer and I were thinking of putting a munch together in Manhattan on December 29. We know it's last minute so we wanted to get a gauge if people already have plans or if you would be up for hanging out for a few beers. Reply below, or shoot me or BlueSteel a PM if you're lurking and not sure, and we'll get a sense if the 29th would work.

I may be working that night -- but if I can get out of it -- I would love to go sure

I may be able to come into town for the day... it's just a quick train ride away...

Hey all, thanks for posting about hanging out. Holiday visitors are going to get in the way for me unfortunately so I won't be able to put it together. I hope someone takes the ball and runs with it anyway. NYC is overdue for a gathering.

I'd love to take the ball and run with it for sometime in the future!

Generally, weeknights work for me the best, but if it had to be a Friday or Saturday night, I'm sure I could work something out with my girlfriend.

Hope enough people are interested! It's been a challenge for me to try to find a tickling community in NYC.

Thanks!

Dan

How about start a a new thread with a new date and location?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back