• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big "Loved". M/F/F/F (Based On The TV Show Big Love)

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Nicolette Grant awakened slowly in a bed. The room was dark, and she could not see a thing. Knowing this had not been her "night", she figured that her "husband", Bill, was with his first, legal, wife, Barb, as the polgyamist family had a rotating schedule.

When Nicollete collected herself, she had quite a shock. She was actually naked, cuffed, hands and feet to a bed which was not her own. She looked to the side, and saw her "sister wives", Barb Henderickson, and Margene Heffman, also lying naked in the bed with her, also, cuffed hands and feet to the bed!

"What the ..H is going on here!? Bill? Where are you? Is this some kind of joke?! " Nicolette demanded, her voice rising.

Bill entered the room, dressed in a white suit, and with an evil grin on his face, with his partner, Don Embry, at his side.

"Ah, Nikki, how nice to see you've awakened". Bill said.

Bill's first wife, Barb, was beginning to collect herself, and was not happy when she saw the predictament that she, Nikki, and Margene were in: "Bill, is this some kind of joke? If you're into bondage. We can discuss that, and incorporate it into our sex lives.. but.. it isn't fair for you to just cuff us to the bed as we are sleeping" Barb said.

Bill's grin remained on his face. "You ladies have all displeased me. I'm quite tired of all of you. Of your bickering, demands, and petty sniping. You are all always wanting something from me. Now, I want something as well. You are all going to be punished". Bill said, cackling.

"Listen, Bill, if you don't want to get the cold shoulder from all of us, for a LONG time, I demand that you untie us now! This isn't funny anymore!" Barb snapped.

"Oh, shut up, Barb. You are in no position to argue with me. You are naked, and cuffed. You can do nothing" Bill said.

Barb was silent for a minute, and then Bill came over to her, and started caressing her neck: "We've been married a long time, Barbara, but.. it's been a while.. so I forgot.. are you.. ticklish?" Bill asked.

Barb swallowed hard: She WAS ticklish, but it had been a VERY long time since she had been tickled. From what she remembered, it was torture.

"Bill, you've got to be kidding me. THAT'S what this is about? TICKLING? Have you lost your mind! (Bill, in fact, had tickled Nikki only once.. and she had laughed so hard, she felt like she couldn't breathe. )

Margene, the youngest, and probably most ticklish, of all the wives, felt a fear come over her. She was petrfified of being tickled. Margene didn't know if such would make her come.. or pee...

"Let's start with the first disobident wife". Bill said, as he began running his ten fingers in spider motions around Barb's neck. She tried to hold back the laughter. She first felt furious, like she wanted to wring Bill's neck! She didn't want to give Bill the satisfaction of her laughter, but after a while, the sensation was just too much, and the fortyish woman with dark brown hair erupted in howls:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! STAPPPP! OH WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS, YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN SOOO MUCH TROUBLE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bill got a certain sadistic pleasure out of hearing Barb's laughter. After briefly spider tickling her underarms, he then drew circles around her nipples, with were highly ticklish, and caused Barb to feel like she was going to wet herself on the bed: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'VE NEVER DONE THAT TO MY NIPPPLES BEFORE! WHAT THE H HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU, STAPPPPPP! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bill was far from "STAPPING". His next attack came on his legal wife's pits, belly and midsection, as he counted her ribs, one by one, his fingers alternating fast and slow tickles over her ribs, as she howled at the top of her lungs:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE DOING THIS! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

After tickling the backs of her knees, which caused her legs to jerk wildly, Bill got to Barb's feet. He pulled out his briefcase, and pulled a large feather, and a toothbrush, which he intended to use on Barb's bare soles and toes. After taking a deep whiff of her feet, and briefly sucking on her toes, Bill first ran all ten fingers over Barb's soles, and under her toes, and then, proceeded to draw the feather in circles over the soles and toes. Finally, Bill used the toothbrush, over every inch of Barb's soles, and under and inbetween her toes. Barb laughed extremely hysterically, filling the large room with deep howls:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! NO MORE! NOT THE FEEET AND TOES! PLEASEEEE! IM SORRY I WAS BAD! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST PLEASE STAPPP TICKLING MEEEEEE! NO MORE! I CANNOT TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Barb was exhausted, so Bill let her rest. He had two other "wives" to deal with. He moved over to where Nikki lied, and Nikki shot him a look of stone: "I suppose I'm next in your sick tickling game! I swear, when I get out of these bonds, your residence will be the couch... I cannot believe you're doing this perverted thing!" Nicollete snapped.

"Keep quiet, Nikki. You talk too much! I would gag you, so I wont have to listen to your big mouth! However, if I do that, I couldn't hear your laughter, so, it defeats the purpose. I'll be looking forward to hearing your laughter.. in say.. about a second" Bill said, as he began running circles around Nikki's neck with his fingers. Nikki moved her head from side to side, first pleading and appealing to him: "Noo. Dont do that! I'll submit to you! Whatever you want!". She pleaded. As the tickling overcame her, Nkki's pleas turned from pleas, into howls and squeals, as the tickling was too much, and the laughter finally emulated from her:HAHAHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! DONT! HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bill took a feather in each of his hands, and ran it in Nikki's pits, and over her nipples, as the sensation drove her berserk, and she began screaming with high pitched laughter:AHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! TICKLING THE NIPPLLESSSS IS GOING TO MAKE ME WEEETTT MYSELLFFF! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING! HAHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Bill then summoned his partner, Don, to help in the tickling of Nikki: "Don, you take one side, I'll take the other. Let's teach this whining little B a lesson!" Bill said sadistically. With that, the two men positioned themselves on either side of the naked Nikki, and ran their fingers in her belly and sides, counting her ribs one by one. Nikki's ribs and belly were probably her most ticklish spot, and this drove her almost over the edge! She begged the men for mercy, but.. to no avail! HAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHE! STAPP TICKLING MY RIBS! I SWEAR THIS BED IS GOING TO BE WET IN A MINUTE, NOOOOOOOOOO! I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE! STAPPPPPPPPP! HEHEHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

After squeezing Nikki's knees, the two business partners got to her feet. Nikki was VERY ticklish on her feet, but luckily, it was not her most ticklish spot. Nevertheless, when Bill and Don attacked her soles with their twenty fingers, feathers, ice, and their tounges, Nikki broke. She flexed her toes back hard, and howled hysterically! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE DOING THIS! NOOOOO MOREEE! I'LL FUCK YOU SO HARD IF YOU JUST STAPPP! IF YOU BOTH WANT IT FROM ME, I WILL DO IT,, JUST STAPPPP! I CANT CATCH MY BREATH! HAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Finally, Bill let Nikki "Catch her breath". He had to move on to Margene, who was incensed, but resigned to her tickling fate: "Go on, asshole. I know I'm next. Get it over with. Finish your sick game!" Margene snapped.
Bill shook his head: "Margie, of all of you, I expected the least back talk from you. You probably have the most to lose in this little game, because, if I remember correctly, you are the most ticklish,. so.. my advice.. is to shut your little mouth, and hope I go easy on you, because, I can sit here, and tickle you.. all night!" Bill said, evily. Margene suddenly went silent, as she knew Bill was right. Bill, with Margene now silent, began running his fingers, over her neck. Margene had no defense, and immediately erupted in squealing laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO BILLL! PLEEASEEE DONT DO THAT! YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH IAM! I'M SORRY I DISRESPECTED YOU! I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Bill was far from finished with Margene. He ran his fingers extremely quickly, in her pits, as she tried to lower her arms, in an attempt to lessen the sensation of the tortourous tickling. She failed in her attempt. All she could do was laugh, a lot, which she did:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THAT FEELS SOOOO TICKLISH! PLEASSEEEEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Bill pulled ice from the bucket, and ran it on Margene's bare nipples, which nearly caused her to cream herself. Then, he drew circles on both her nipples, with his two index fingers, and finally, two feathers. Margene, who had mega sensitive nipples, felt her nipples harden, and then, quickly screamed with laughter from the maddening sensation of the nipple tickling:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I GIVE UP! I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE! PLEASE! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE TICKLING! NEEEOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Margene erupted with a massive orgasm, but Bill was nowhere near finished tickling her. He quickly counted her ribs with his fingers, and spider tickled her belly, as she pleaded with him:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS WILL THERE BE?! IAM SOOOO TIRED! NEEASOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

After giving her a brief tickle on her thighs and knees, Bill positoned himself at Margene's bare soles. Margene's feet were EXTREMELY ticklish! "Don, you want to help me with the finale for this little bitch!?" Bill asked. "With pleasure" Don said, positioning himself at Margene's other foot. Then, as they each took a foot, Bill and Don ran their fingers first, followed by feathers, ice, and finally, two toothbrushes, over both of Margene's pretty soles, and under her ten toes. Margene went absolutely ballistic, screaming at the tops of her lungs, begging for mercy, and wiggling her ten toes as fast as she could:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG! ONE OF YOU WAS BAD, BUT TWO IS UNBEARABLE! I AM GOING TO PASS OUT! PLEASEEEEEE! ILL DO ANYTHING YOU BOTH WANT! JUST PLEASEEEE NO MORE TICKLING! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STAPPPP! NO PLEASE NOOO MORE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Margene erupted with a second orgasm, and then, the tickling finally ceased.

Barb shot Bill a look :"You punished us all. May we please be untied now? So we can get dressed, and attend to our family?" Barb asked. Bill grinned. "She learns. Apparently, this tickling did some good. All I want is some respect, and not to be badgered... oh, and this little tickling incident had better remain between us. You wouldn't want me to do it again, would you? I will, if needed" Bill said. "No, not again" Nikki said quietly.

Bill then untied his wives, who got dressed, and went about their evening. Before everyone disbursed from the one room, Bill put his finger over his mouth : "Remember, ladies, Shhhh, or...you get it again.. I promise you!" Bill said, firmly.

The four then left the room, to go about their business, and Don Embry departed to return to his family, as he had Bill's sincere gratitude for helping him with punishing his wives. Bill had seen the tickling punishment as both fun, and necessary, to keep his wives in line. Yes, he had taught them that even one man, was capable of punishing three women if need be, in a night of Heavenly Tickles!

The End

Nice story Mitch. Like the TV/Celebrity angle you always use.

Thanks, rolltide. This one just popped into my head, as I was watching some Big Love episodes On Demand this week.

Thanks, love feet. Glad you enjoyed it.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back