• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Disciplinarian 2

Mark202

TMF Poster
It had passed over a month since Rebecca and Jason had been to the doctor for the second time. Since then Rebecca got tickled twice a day for two hours each time,
and it had been very hard for her to take it. It seemed like she was getting more ticklish every day more, perhaps because her submissive husband was becoming always more skilled as a tickler. The tickling sessions saw Rebecca strapped very securely to the bondage devices furnishing the tickling treatment room that had been created in their basement. Wearing just a G string all her body was exposed and target of very intense, torturous tickling administered by Jason's fingers mainly, even though sometimes he would use feathers and soft brushes as well. Jason was totally relentless and secretly loved seeing her dominant wife lost into complete ticklish agony, totally helpless and at his complete mercy for four hours a day. His favorite and most effective way of tickling Rebecca was to gently scratch her open wide, immobile armpits right in the centres with his fingers. For that her arms were strapped and held securely and immobile in the Y, I, or out to the sides position (which made her hollows deeper), so that Jason's fingers would send her to complete hysteria and tickle hell. Her reactions to being tickled under the arms like that were absolutely wild and very intense. As soon as Jason's gently scratching fingers would make contact with her armpits she would let an almost inhuman sounding scream and then explode with very loud, hysterical laughter. Jason would keep her laughing like that the whole time, enjoying her futile attempts to free herself from the very tight and secure bondage she was in as his fingers never stopped tickling her deep hollowed, extremely ticklish underarms. When Jason would chant "tickle tickle tickle" Rebecca would pull with all her strength at the restraints for a few seconds before exploding with renewed and even louder and more hysterical desperate laughter, throwing her head back and completely giving in to the tickling she was being subjected to, totally lost in her own helpess laughter. Normally the first hour of each tickling session was dedicated to underarm tickling, and during the second hour Jason would tickle her large ticklish breasts and buns, her ribs, tummy, sides, and finally the last 20 minutes he would concentrate on her maddingly ticklish feet and soles for which he had her feet locked in a set of stocks wearing a straightjacket for the upperbody, or her wrists were locked in to mittens, or her arms were encased in armbinders attached to a chain dangling over her, for which sometimes Jason could sit on the bench behind her and tickle her under the arms some more (he just could not get enough of tickling her underarms as it was by far her most ticklish spot producing the largest amount of hysterical, desperate laughter, which anyway was the purpose of her treatment). Her soles were insanely ticklish, Jason only needed to stroke them lightly with his fingers to have her scream with high pitched bursts of hysterical laughter. Spider tickling her soles was pure hell for Rebecca and would make her scream with desperate laughter and make her pull violently at the restraints while shaking her head from side to side wildly.

Jason had been contacted by his old friends for a reunion on a Friday night. He really wanted to go, but he knew he had to take care of Rebecca's treatment against depression. He then had an idea and decided to call Rebecca's step sister explaining the situation as she didnt know about Rebecca's treatment against depression, and asked her if she could help with it as she lived not far away. Rebecca's step sister, Danielle, sounded very surprised to heat that, like something she could not believe. Jason didnt understand why she kept asking if that was true for real, and he could strangely hear excitment in her voice as she told him that she would surely and gladly help with that. Jason told Rebecca he had called Danielle and that she would take care of her treatment for the evening so he could go and meet his old friends. As Rebecca heard that she felt a shiver going all the way down her spine. Danielle, her step sister, was 7 years younger than her. When they were kids Rebecca used to torment her almost every day by tickling her for long periods of time. Rebecca loved to tickle Danielle back then as she was at least as ticklish as Rebecca, if not even more ticklish, if that were possible at all. Rebecca's mother had passed away when she was very little and her father had married Danielle's mother when Rebecca was 14. Their parents were often away, so Rebecca and Danielle practically lived on their own in the large house owned by their father. Rebecca was very dominant already back then and ruled over her little step sister. She used tickling for punishing Danielle for every little thing she did wrong, and often Rebecca would just find reasons for that as she just loved tickling her extremely ticklish step sister, and in so doing making Danielle submissive to her. Rebecca even made a special punishment room, with a bed with restraints at the four posts and several straps alongside to restrain her step sister and tickle her to hysteria. This went on until Rebecca moved away from home when she was 21 and Danielle was 14. Danielle was tickle tortured for hours almost every day for seven years.

Remembering all this, Rebecca was really hesitant at Jason's arrangment for the evening. She had never told him about her tickling Danielle when they were younger. She wanted to tell him no but she was a little embarassed to tell Jason about their childhood, so even though she was greatly fearing what could have happened, Rebecca reluctantly agreed to it thinking that anyway many years had passed.

Around eight, as Jason was getting ready to leave, Danielle arrived. Jason opened the door and noticed her eyes were sparkling and looked very excited, she was early. Danielle was a beautiful woman in her mid 30´s, she was brunette with short hair, quite shorter than Rebecca (5'6 and 5'9), quite thinner, not so busty but with a great round bottom. Rebecca was upstairs, so Jason showed Danielle the treatment/bondage room in the basement. Every time Danielle had come to visit them in the last few months she had always wondered why the basement door was always locked. Rebecca had told Jason not to tell her or anyone else about her special treatment against depression, as it was quite embarassing for her. As they reached the bottom of the stairway Jason turned on the light and Danielle's jaws dropped as in front of her there was a medieval looking bondage/dungeon room, full with sturdy, wooden bondage devices. Danielle could not believe what she saw and Jason noticed her eyes were really sparking with intense excitment now. Jason went on and instructed her about the different bondage devices, Rebecca's most ticklish spots, and told Danielle to make sure she would laugh as much as possible, keeping her in a state of constant laughter as that was the aim of the treatment. He also told her that verbal teasing helped a lot as Rebecca was extremely ticklish. Jason noticed a nervous, anxious smile, or grin on Danielle's face and had a feeling she was going to do a good job.

They then went back upstairs to meet Rebecca who was coming downstairs. As the two step sisters met Jason felt a strange, intense feeling in the air. Rebecca and Danielle looked deeply into each other's eyes, fear and worry in Rebecca's eyes, intense excitement and seriousness in Danielle´s. They didnt need to talk their eyes told everything already. Rebecca was wearing just a G string under her robe as usual for her treatment session. Her very ample breasts kept jiggling and shaking as she walked down the stairs. Jason said she would help getting them started and they all walked down to the basement. As they got in the treatment room Jason asked Danielle where she wanted to have her step sister strapped to. Danielle looked around the room, paying careful attention to all the different bondage devices. She thought they all looked very exciting and very secure and sturdy. She looked at the X cross attentively, then at the stocks and finally her eyes fell on the large bondage bed in the middle of the room. Somehow it resembled the bed Rebecca was used to strap her down when they were young, only this one had the possibility of stretching the person strapped on it. It was like a large rack, with holes for the feet like stocks and mittens attached to a wheel for the hands for proper stretching, and it had additional straps all along the length of it for the arms, midriff and legs. Danielle told Jason she wanted her step sister strapped on the rack. Jason told Danielle to remove her robe, she hesitated for a few seconds. The very serious, yet intensely excited look on her step sister's face made her want to go back upstairs for a moment. She looked at Jason and finally let her robe fall on the floor slowly which revealed her gorgeous body in all her splendor. Just like a prisoner, Jason and Danielle each took one of her arms and walked her to the rack, her breasts and buns jiggling remarkably as she walked towards the centre of the room. They helped her sit on the rack, and lay down on it. They first locked her ankles in the stocks at the bottom of the rack, then each one of them took one of her arms and raised them towards the mittens attached to the chain connected to the wheel. They locked her hands together in it. Jason noticed Rebecca had goosebumps all over her body. He showed Danielle how to use the straps to further restrain and immobilize her step sister's body, but Danielle looked like a very fast learner, and she already started turning the wheel to stretch Rebecca's body. Jason then kissed Rebecca and told them he would be back late and told Danielle the treatment was supposed to last two hours, and then left closing the dungeon room behind him. Rebecca and Danielle were finally alone. They both hadnt said a word about their childhood as Jason was unaware of it and it was quite embarassing to both of them. They were both silent as Danielle completed her step sister's bondage stretching her arms very taut over the head just before they would start hurting, and securing two additonal straps on each arm and leg above and below the elbows and knees. She then put one last strap on Rebecca midriff. In that position Rebecca's body was totally immobile and stretched. Then Danielle started to talk and told Rebecca she would have never thought this was her treatment against depression. Rebecca felt a little relieved hearing her step sister talking about her health problem, but then, suddenly, Danielle said: "Do you remember, Rebecca, what you used to do to me when I was a child?" There was a moment of total silence, Rebecca eyes got very worried and Danielle's very serious. Rebecca tried to pretend she didnt understand what her step sister meant, but Danielle said: "do you remember how you used to punish me for doing things wrong?", Rebecca said in a very little voice just "yes". And Danielle just said it then: "you used to tie me on that bed you made and tickle me until I was breathless and tears were running down my cheeks, almost every day, and do you remember how unfair it was as you would make up reasons for me to be punished even if I didnt do anything wrong just because you enjoyed tickling me because I was so intensely ticklish?" Rebecca felt trapped, she cursed the moment she agreed to this, and she tried to make Danielle reason by saying they were just kids and that it was just a game. Danielle said it wasnt a game and that she hated to be tickled back then as it felt like pure torture. Then Danielle said: "I guess it was all meant to be, I just had to wait all this time to get back at you, this is the best day of my life, now lets see how ticklish my older step sister really is". Rebecca had just the time to scream:" noooooo pleeeeeeeease" before exploding with loud laughter as Danielle's fingers started scribbling lightly and gently on both her armpits, right in the centres of them. The next ten minutes saw Rebecca wildly burst with continuous fits of uncontrollable, hysterical laughter as her step sister's fingers kept scratching always faster and deeper right in the centres of her stretched, wide open, immobile armpits. Danielle was tickling Rebecca's armpits like in a trance, with wild abandon, raking, scratching, scribbling, spider tickling them furiously. The more Rebecca laughed the more Danielle wanted to tickle her. Her thumbs digging in Rebecca's armpits proved to be devastating, and Danielle's nails tickled much worse than Jason's fingers. Rebecca was losing her mind, she was being tickled to insanity, she was in total ticklish agony, she was laughing at the top of her lungs, trying to laugh as much as possible while desperately pulling at the restraints that were stretching her body immobile. But all her attempts were futile and she finally gave up fighting it and just laid there, laughing like a mad woman, screaming with laughter, snorting heavily being subjected to the worst tickle torture she had ever experienced. It went on and on like that for a long time, 10-15 minutes of nonstop furious, merciless armpit tickle torture and 1 minute to catch the breath, then again and again and again. Danielle showed absolutely no mercy and kept tickling Rebecca's underarms for almost two hours, sometimes digging for a while in her ribs or dancing her fingers on her tummy for a minute, but always going back to Rebecca most ticklish spot, her deep hollowed, stretched, immobile armpits. Danielle kept verbally teasing Rebecca as well, chanting "kootchie kootchie kootchie koooo" while tickling her armpits just like Rebecca used to chant when they were young, and everytime Danielle chanted that Rebecca violently pulled at the restraints for a few seconds before exploding with the loudest, most tortured and desperate laughter Danielle had ever heard. Danielle lost track of time and kept tickling Rebecca's body all over way past the two hours she was supposed to tickle her. She spent an hour just tickling her feet to total madness and hysteria. When Jason came back home, around 2 am, he noticed Danielle's car was still there. He thought she had stayed and kept her company until he would come back. As he entered the house he heard his wife's desperate laughter coming from the basement. Oh my god, Danielle was still tickling her. Walking quietly downstairs not to be heard he silently opened the door of the dungeon and saw Danielle wearing just a G string, as she got hot and took off her clothes, straddling Rebecca with her ample, fleshy, bare bottom. While tickling Rebecca's armpits relentlessly, Danielle was saying things like: "and do you remember that time when you tied me to the bed and tickled me all day just because I had broken a glass?" , or " and that time that you tied and tickle me for hours under my arms only because I had eaten the last piece of chocolate?", and all the while furiously tickling Rebecca's armpits, digging deep all the way in with her fast and furious wiggling fingers right in the centers of Rebecca's deep hollowed, stretched, immobile armpits. "It's finally your turn to laugh my dear sister, kootchie kootchie kootchie koooooo". Jason stood there a long time just watching it, it was amazingly intense and exciting seeing Danielle tickling Rebecca's armpits like that, and Rebecca was laughing like a mad woman, she could not even utter a word, all she could do was laugh, her face all red, her eyes filled with tears of laughter that were constantly streaming down her cheeks, her head thrown back, her mouth wide open, her face a mask of tortured, desperate laughter, laying there still, just trying to laugh as much as possible, no more strength left to pull at the restraints. Rebecca really thought she was losing her mind and that she was going to die of laughter. By what Danielle was saying Jason understood why she had been so excited about this, and what had happened when they were young. At the same time Jason realized that Danielle was administering the treatment in a much more effective way than he ever did, both tickling and teasing wise. Also he could not help but admire Danielle's round, fleshy, bare bottom slightly jiggling and shaking due to the minimal bucking Rebecca's body was able to do. After about an other hour of merciless, extremely torturous tickling he pretended he had just arrived and so Danielle stopped tickling her step sister and they both untied her. Like still in a trance, without saying a word, Danielle put her clothes back on and left. It took Rebecca several minutes to recover from the worst tickle torture she had ever had, and finally Jason helped her walk her way back upstairs.

The morning after Jason got up early while Rebecca slept in as she was exhausted from the very long tickling sessions Danielle had subjected her to. As she woke up Jason told her he had called Doctor Brown and told her about last night's treatment session with her step sister. He told the Doctor how effective the session with Danielle had been and that he and the Doctor had agreed from now on to have her step sister take care of her treatment for the evening session, while Jason would still take care of the morning session. Since Danielle's treatment was so effective the Doctor recommended that the evening sessions would last three to four hours, at the discretion of her step sister who could also decide to extend the session even longer than four hours. Jason also told her he had already called Danielle to tell her that and that her step sister was very glad she could help with Rebecca's treatment. Rebeccas' eyes filled with terror as she heard all that. Jason saw that and told her it was for her own good, still pretending he didnt know anything about their childhood. Rebecca looked very worried out the window, said "I know" and sighed deeply. She knew this was going to be very intense and hard for her, an extremely ticklish Dominant woman being tickled to insanity every day for hours by her submissive husband and her younger step sister seeking revenge. That evening, as early as six, Rebecca saw from her living room window Danielle's car pulling into their driveway and felt intense chills and shivers all the way down her spine.....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back