• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how do add email on C4S store?

Imlatino

TMF Master
I tried to add my email to my store but it wouldn't let me.

Also is it good to post your email?

Please explain further. Do you mean you want to display your email address on your clip store in case fans want to contact you? Or do you want to add your email address to your clip store mailing list?

That's really up to you bro. On one hand it's good because you'll get feedback from your audience, but on the other hand, you also have to deal with countless e-mails of ridiculous b.s. as well. It's a double-edged sword really.

I mean add it so people can contact me but last time I tried it said you can't put your email on your own store.

Yeah, I get at least two emails a day from people trying to get me to send them free clips... or just outright lying and saying they never received their clips. When I ask for their clip order number, they seem to disappear.

That's really up to you bro. On one hand it's good because you'll get feedback from your audience, but on the other hand, you also have to deal with countless e-mails of ridiculous b.s. as well. It's a double-edged sword really.

1) Login to your store
2) Click the video camera icon [Clip Store]
3) Edit Clip Site

Go to the Top HTML section.

Type what you want to say, and use HTML to make it look good.
Here is an example.

<center>

Email your feeback and requests to [email protected]

</center>

That should put a small message on your store page.
A larger message would use <H1> </H1> HTML code.

<H1>Email your feeback and requests to [email protected]</H1>

Click Submit, and then go back and click the View Clips Store link next to the Submit button. The HTML experts here can help you with positioning, font, color, etc. if you ask them politely.

I tried to add my email to my store but it wouldn't let me.

You can't add an email address, that I am aware of. When a customer purchases a clip, at that time the customer can decide on whether or not to add their email address to your mailing list.

But it's not something you can do, yourself. I am pretty sure that's to limit the huge amount of unsolicited spam that will be sure to follow.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back