• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out Past Curfew (ff/m; short story)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
All characters are 18+.

"Where have you been?" the voice from the darkened kitchen questioned.

Mark jolted in surprise, fumbling his way towards the light switch even though he knew perfectly who it was. The kitchen was awash in dim yellow almost immediately, and a very brooding mother Lisa sat at the table, glaring at him. Next to her was Mark's older sister Veronica, mimicking their mother's sternness but in a way that seemed very eerie and offhand. Mark gulped.

"You were supposed to be home by 11pm; it is now 1:04. Where the hell did you go?"

Mark rolled his eyes. Being 18, he couldn't stand the fact that he had to live under the rule of a curfew. "Mom, I told you I was going to Chuck's house."

"Did you bother to look at the time?" Lisa said. "Yeah," added Veronica prudely, "It wouldn't have killed you to be more considerate to us." Mark actually started laughing, unsure of how to respond to such lunacy.

"Look, I may have lost track of time but I'm here now, aren't I?"

Lisa and Veronica seemed to barely hear what he said, as they were furious at his laughter to this very serious subject. Mark noticed this and repeated his latter five words. "I'm here now, aren't I?"

"Mark...", Lisa said calmly. "If you want to live in my house, you have to live by my rules. And if you are not willing to follow those rules and you still wish to live here, you're going to have to accept a punishment." Mark almost laughed again, but he didn't even crack a smile because he knew he'd get yelled at. Lisa continued.

"I've been talking to your sister for the last hour or so, and she has a really interesting idea of how we could admonish you of what you've done." This was just too much for Mark, and he laughed again. "Veronica?" he exclaimed. "SHE has an idea for my punishment? Oh god, is it eating her cooking? Cause I'll never be late again if it is."

Veronica glared. "Oh trust me," she said, "You won't be late again."

Mark was willing to play along. When his mother instructed him of what to do, he had laughed a third time, but he was going to go along with it because of how insanely stupid it all seemed. Her instructions to him was to go change out of the clothes he had went out in, and to change into a pair of pajama bottoms only. No shirt and no socks were allowed. He was then to come back out, where they would bring him into her bedroom. As odd as it all seemed, Mark knew what was up: they were going to have a very serious talk with him, and having him dress down so minimally would increase the feeling of vulnerability. Mark, being in his first year of college and taking psychology courses, knew the deal.

Mark dressed as he was told and he emerged into the living room where the kitchen was in view. Lisa and Veronica both looked upon him and smiled, with a genuine shock that he wasn't fighting it. They looked into the direction of the door, and Mark walked lazily in, dragging his feet all the way. Once he got into the archway, he was surprised that the two of them had been very quick to follow, and as soon as all were inside, he heard the click of the lock.

The room was very dark, lit only by the dim touch lamp on a single end table to the left of the bed. Before he could say anything, Lisa stated from behind him. "Lay on the bed." Mark, being very confused, obliged. The darkness kept him from seeing where either of them were, but a second instruction came out from his left. "Stretch your arms out to the left and right of you." Even more confused now, Mark began to stretch his arms upward. Lisa corrected him. "No. Sretch them so that you are shaped perpendicular. Arms horizontal, legs vertical." Mark understood now, and he did so. This serious talk was going to be stranger, he thought.

Just then, he felt the weight on the left and right of the bed shift slightly. He realized that his mother was sitting to the left of him and his sister to the right of him. It made perfect sense that they would condescend to him in this humiliating manner, but he'd be fine. However, as they began to move a little bit closer, he was trying to figure out what was going on. Very suddenly but slowly, he saw them both come into close enough view. Each one of them, on separate sides, were laying directly across an arm: his mother pinning his left arm down with her whole body and his sister doing the same to his right arm. Now, they were all laying with their heads parallel at the top of the bed and their feet parallel at the bottom; Mark noticed their painted toes being even with his own.

"Mark," said Veronica, breaking the silence. "Where's your secret ticklish spot?" Mark's eyes bulged and jaw dropped. What? How did she know that there even was one? What is going on?

"Your sister said that Megan had found a spot on you that was really ticklish, and that you wouldn't tell anyone where it was except for her." Of course. Fucking Megan. Mark's ex-girlfriend tickled him every now and again, and she once grazed a spot that he had no idea was ticklish at all. Her big fucking mouth; of course she told his sister, and of course his sister told their mother. "Where is it?" asked Lisa. Mark stayed completely silent.

"Oh," said Lisa. "You don't want to tell us? That's okay." And with that cruel final utterance, Mark felt a sensation of long nails grazing down his bare torso. He immediately began to squirm. His mother and sister held his arms and body completely in place with their own. "MOM", he stammered. "NONONO STOP STOP." Lisa had began right under the armpit and was slowly raking her entire hand down to his hip and waistline, getting all of the sensitive areas inbetween. Mark continued to squirm and plead, but she would not stop. At points where the squirming seemed to intensify, Lisa would flick or wiggle her fingers around with each passing stroke, causing him to go wild. Veronica giggled at Mark.

"Aww, are you ticklish Mark?" his mother said. "Surely, you can handle a little tickle-tickle. After all, it's only one side..." Veronica took that as a cue, and she began to tickle Mark's right side in the same way that their mother was working his left. The squirming intensified, but Mark couldn't go anywhere. He squirmed his legs but realized that they could not take him anywhere, and he began to frantically hold in the first signs of laughing that were coming up. "Hey Mark, does it tickle when I do THIS?", said Lisa, and she brought her other hand to his tummy. Immediately, Mark lost a few laughs, but he worked to keep them in. "That's right," Veronica said, "Your tummy is very ticklish. It's not your worst, I don't think, but it sure is sensitive, isn't it Mark?" She now brought her other hand to symmetrically mirror the double side/tummy tickling that his mother was doing. Mark felt like he would scream.

"Hey Mark," his mother said, "you wanted to laugh soooo much out there. Why don't you want to laugh in here?" She poked inside of his bellybutton with that last retort, causing a yelp which made both of the girls laugh. "Aww, is that the super duper tickly spot, Mark?" She poked around in it, causing him to laugh even more. "No," said Veronica. "I don't think it is." She seemed to want to leave it at that, but she just had to add something. "I bet we could tickle him so well that we could get him to spill out its details." "Oh yes," said their mother. "I think he can barely handle it on his poor sides and tummy. I can only imagine how he'll respond to our ultra-skilled fingers then." She poked into his bellybutton once more.

They continued like this for another ten minutes or so, Mark no longer able to contain his laughs. Veronica was suddenly hit with a fun idea. "Hey mom, I bet while we're waiting for him to break, we can make him giggle like a girl!"

"How do you think we should do that?" she said, not missing a single beat or fingerstroke on his now pinkening sides. He spasmed wildly under each and every touch. Veronica looked down, and back up. "Well..." and Mark began to laugh louder. Lisa was confused, wondering what sparked this exclamation, but then she looked down and saw: Veronica was using her feet to assault Mark's right sole, tickling his by wiggling her toes and making his toes wiggle wildly in response. Lisa immediately moved her feet over to his other unprotected foot, using the toes of one to stretch his toes back and the other foot to tickle the expose flesh. Mark's laughs increased even more.

"MO-HAHAH-AM! VERO-HAHA-NICA!" Mark exclaimed. His feet, tummy, and sides were now all under a serious ticklish assault, and he had never felt anything like it. He was too embarrassed to give in to how badly it felt, but the urge to giggle was so strong. He needed them to stop and they just wouldn't, and he just couldn't not...

"Ahahaha-hehe-haha-ehhehehehehehe", he blurted out. They began to giggle now as a result of his. "Success!" Veronica laughed. She moved her feet across his even more frantically and sporadically, making him go wild. "How much more can you take, little brother? Doesn't this tickle so bad? I bet you want to tell us your worst spot so that we can get you there and eventually be done with it. Just tell us. Just..." Veronica stopped and realized that she had a very significant clue. Her excitement was overwhelming. "Mom! Mom mom mom! I just realized, I think I might know it!" She stopped tickling. Lisa stopped too. For this moment, Mark could breathe.

"Ooh," said their mother. "Where? And how?" Veronica explained: this one time, Mark and Megan were on the couch and she suddenly grabs him around his chest area." Mark's eyes began to widen. "Oh no no no, please Veronica please don't don't you dare Veronica." She ignored him. "I think... it's his ribs." She began to prod them. Mark first yelped, then tried to hold in the laughs, then realized that it was a bad idea to do that and just let loose. He laughed more elaborate and fiercely than he ever had before, and the look on his sister's face as she used both hands to tickle his ribs was convincing. He looks at his mother, whose face seemed unphased. Waiting just a moment, she then brought her nails to his ribs and tickle them. Mark increased his laughing, now extremely tickled by how cruelly their fingers swirled on his chest.

Triumphantly and ticklishly, the two women gave Mark's poor ticklish spot the tickling of his life for 30 minutes, teasing him verbally all the way and occasionally using their feet to graze his feet bottoms. Mark laughed all the while. Finally, an break occurred. "I need to go to the bathroom, Mom." said Veronica. "But how?"

"Oh, I've got this, hun." Lisa said. To Mark's astonishment and horror, his mother began to lift her leg up, spanning far across his torso and reaching over to where Veronica was. Veronica sat up from laying across Mark's arm, and Lisa's leg now replaced where she had been. The position was now Lisa still pinning Mark's left arm with her body and pinning Mark's right arm with her right leg, awkwardly splayed across his torso. "I'll be back," Veronica said, nearly skipping to the bathroom with such a happiness of what was happening. Mark looked back at his mother, who was now looking him in the eye with a dubious glare. "I know that your ribs aren't the tickle spot, Mark." Once again, his eyes widened. "W-What?" he said.

Lisa grinned a bit. "Veronica may have seen the area that you were tickled in, but I don't think she quite got the spot right." She began to tickle his ribs with both hands, as they had been. This brought him to a simmering giggle. Somehow, her tickling him on her own was even more ticklish than the rest of the night so far. "If I recall, she thought that THIS was the spot. As a matter of fact, I even thought it was here after you begin to yelp. But that laugh... it was too fake. I know this tickles you very badly, but it doesn't tickle you nearly as much as if I were to do this..." To his horror, she moved her fingers up ever so slightly, and she found the spot. Immediately, he began to beg. "Oh nooo Mom Mom Mom, please please please please please don't tickle me THERE. It's so bad."

Lisa began to giggle herself again. "Oh Mark, this spot? I was afraid it was this one. What an EMBARASSING spot for you to be ticklish on!" She grazed her fingers very softly across the spot, causing him to spasm and beg even further. His giggles interspersed throughout it all. Lisa excitedly tried this spot out in every way she could. "Mark, does it tickle when I tickle you here really softly like THIS? Or perhaps if I do it really pinchy like THIS. Oh, OH, what if I use the soft of my palms to just rub across it like THIS." The rubbing is what got to him the most, it seemed, and he giggled and pleaded like he never had before. "Ma-hehehehe-am. PLEASE not like that. Tickle me any other way but that and on that spot." She bit her lip and smiled and went back to the pinchy tickling of the area, then to the extremely soft fingernails, and (sure enough) back to the rubbing of her skin. Mark was going crazy.

When they heard the toilet flush, Lisa stopped and leaned in. "I'll make a deal with you. When Veronica comes back, I'll play along with this ribcage tickling. But when she goes to bed..." she positioned her fingers over the spot and pinch tickled them one last time with every syllable utterance: "These. are. all. mine."

As soon as Veronica returned, the tickling resumed as it had before. His mother and sister both worked on his ribcage, occasionally tickling his feet with theirs and then sometimes returning to the side-grazing and tummy tickling. His mother took great pleasure in poking him in the bellybutton for a good while as Veronica was yawning. Finally, an hour after she had returned, Veronica stated sleepily, "I think this is great, but I think I'm going to bed." Mark gulped and looked at his mother, who cruelly looked back at him in a smile. "Okay sweetheart, I hope you sleep well. No one is going to sleep as well as this young man tonight..." Giving him one last, really ticklish swirl of her fingers on his tummy, she began to sit up. Mark knew that he was in for it, but at least he knew exactly what it was that he was in for. He had been preparing throughout the course of the rib tickling for this, and he knew he could handle just his mother.

Just as Veronica was about to remove herself from the bed, Lisa's voice rang.

"Oh Veronica?"

"Yeah Mom?"

Lisa looked into Mark's eyes and reached across him, taking hold of Veronica lightly and coaxing her to lay back across Mark's arm.

"It's his nipples."

Last edited:
Fantastic story, and i hope you do at least one more part with them both tickling his nipples, you have a brilliant writing style.

Why thank you. I whipped this up in an hour and on a whim. Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks to all of the above compliments. =D I have to say, for a story that came out of nowhere in an hour, I'm pretty proud of it.

That was soo awesome. I couldn't sleep till I read the whole thing. Thanks for the great story!!!

My memory is a bit loopy, but I seem to remember you as one of my supporters from when I used to contribute more, right? Either way, thanks. That's a great compliment.

Oh, I remember when I found out my nipples were ticklish!
WE were BOTH surprised...then I died LOL

A good death haha...

Don't ask about the Sonic Care toothbrush being applied there *shudder*

I have a surprise on the way. It is as related to this as it possibly could be.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back