• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

finding a partner

ticklee

I can't believe I'm still looking for a tickle partner in L.A. I've met some people into the scene, here, and even seen a guy or two I'd want to be touched by, but -- where are they? :confused: Are there so many women out there now who want to be tk subs? I'm delighted to hear that, but I'm available, too! (only for guys I "want" to be touched by, of course. Sue me, I'm allergic to being touched by guys I find physically repulsive, for something as intimate and arousing as being tickled. Any guy who can't understand that, would make a bad play partner!) :(

You know, I'm beginning to think it might be a good idea to start a girl's club, for women who like to tickle/be tickled. We could get together, compare notes (about the guy ticklers in L.A.), maybe indulge in play with each other! I'm game. I don't care about the gender of the tickler who's torturing me, or who I'm torturing.;) Ladies, if you're interested, let's hear from you!

Meanwhile, I'm SOOO tickle horny. I never did find out who that gorgeous guy (who was talking to John) at the last L.A. gathering (in Beverly Hills) was. I'd like to give him a night to remember! (and get a good tickling in return)

Also, I heard about a SM BD club in L.A. (A business with fantasy rooms, etc.) I want to look for a job there, but can't find a website for them. Anyone know their name or website address? Thanks. :D

L.A tickle rooms

Hi ticklee.. there are two that I know of and have tried. One is The Dominion..www.ladylauras.com, and the other is Passive Arts, www.passivearts.com

Of the two...hmmmm they are different flavors. The dominion is more,how should we say, folksy. Warmer, friendlier, but the rooms and location are not that great. Passive arts has many more room choices, and is a cleaner, cooler looking facility.

Using the mobil travel guide rating system..one to four diamonds...passive arts gets a 4, the dominion a two. There is still no substitute for genuine tickling between friends, and a tickler or tickler for hire...feels like it. :)

Good luck. Email me if you want more info.

i would be your first customer

hi ticklee, i have also been to both dominion, and passive arts,
there is also a place called the chateau in n. hollywood,
but i would agree that the passive arts is the nicest and cleanest
place.
but since you have a certain type you are looking for i dont think
you would enjoy working there, but if you do, i will def. visit you
anyway also looking for tickle partner please email me if you want
to chat or have lunch. i know a great cuban place in l.a,
[email protected]

Hi Ticklee. I'm 35 and live just to the south of you, in San Diego. I love both tickling and being tickled. I'd like to meet you sometime, next time I'm up your way or you come down. If your interested, you may email me at [email protected]. I hope to hear from you.

Hey, guys --

Thanks for the replies. Why do I think the Chateau was what I was thinking of? I could be wrong, of course. Something to look into, though. ;)

It would be a schlep to have a tickle partner in San Diego. I'd have to think about that one...(someone local would be more convenient)

Do they have vegetarian food in Cuban restaurants? I'm a vegan!

:)

i sure they do

si, i am sure they have something to appease vegans, i tell you what
have lunch with me and i will also be a vegan (but just for that lunch), haha,

I'm not a vegan, but I am for the most part a vegitarian. I still eat fish on occasion, also egg whites, and I do consume whey protein. In fact one of my specialities is cooking vegitarian meals including vegan ones. It says in your profile that you are a writer. Are you in the industry? I currently work as a development assistant at a production studio,and I'm trying to work my way up right now. I want to be a producer when I grow up. What part of Los Angels are you in? I currently reside in Burbank.

to Seraph777

So, a development assistant at a production company/studio, eh? This may be the match made in heaven. I am a writer of all things, scripts included (I have ten of 'em. All genres). You can read some, if you want. You'll be quite a hero(ine) to your bosses if you "discover" a new screenwriter. It may get your career as a producer launched!:wow:

As for tk business -- are you M or F? Dom or sub? You said "when I grow up" -- how old are you???
:D

oopsie...

To Seraph --

BTW, I'm in Glendale.

Anyone know of any Halloween parties I can go to (preferably in the SFV or SGV)? I'll bring the feathers!! :D

First of all ticklee, I am a 28 year old male. Second you should know that a developmental assistant is at the bottom of the food chain. Do not let the fancy title fool ya. Third, I really cannot submit screenplay to any of my bosses(all screenplays are submitted through agents) Trust me I am a screenwriter myself and I'm can't even submit my own screenplays. Right now I'm just trying to make connections, so in the future I can find a screenplay to produce. I'm sorry if you are dissapointed. By the way I plan on submitting my pic to pic section in the next couple of weeks. As for Halloween Paties I think I making a jaunt into Hollywood.

to Seraph777

Hi,

Just a note to say that I know what a development assistant does. I've worked in MANY studios, production companies and agencies over the last couple of decades. I also worked in Development at Disney (and other places) as an assistant, myself. Only you know your situation, but development assistants CAN submit things to the higher-ups, if they find something they think is special. But you approach your career the way you think is right. Since I don't konw who you're working for, I don't knw what you're up against.

Thanks for the reply.

Ticklee, I was not sure if you knew what a development assistant did or not. You say you have been in the industry for two decades. May I ask how old you are?

replies --

To Seraph777 --

I'm 52.

To gr369 --

I'd need to know a whole lot more about you before I'd know whether or not I want to meet you, or start a correspondence. The usual stuff: are you M or F? Top or bottom? Age? What part of LA are you in? Is there a picture of you posted anywhere? etc.

:devil:
Halloweenie's coming -- the Devil you say!

I'm M, Ler AND Lee. My passion is to take my victim to places they only dream of, and then eventually let them have their revenge on me. I can have an extremely delicate touch and be entirely merciless if this is agreed up front. My skill and intuition as a Ler is based on my own incredible ticklishness under the right circumstances. I have a particular nack for feeling out my partner/victim's hidden secrets. I will tell you more once we start emailing.
GR369

Last edited:
Ticklee, I'm hoping to find a partner closer to my own age. I do wish you the best of luck finding someone. Hopefully you will find that lucky guy here.

Greetings Ticklee from right next door in Pasadena. I'm a 35 yr-old male ler by default.I was ticklish as a child, but have lost it over the years. I still hope to have it back someday. Maybe I just need the practice.:D I would love to start a dialogue with you via e-mail or chat room to see if you would like to meet. Plese e-mail me at [email protected]
p.s. I absolutely love to tickle mature women.

I saw the magic word

Hey there,
I saw the magic word in this thread from you ticklee: vegan!
Well, so am I!
hope you see this post still (the thread is a few years old!) and would like to chat to a fellow vegan who shares this... emm.. tickling interest!

I am male, 30 years old, and live about 6000 miles away. still, would love to just chat!

b in touch
[email protected]
VeganTickle

Hello ticklee,
I am in my early 20's, tall, thin and white. I would love to chat some and get together to play if you are interested. I am in the Anaheim Fullerton area. You can email me at [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon. :imouttahe

Hey Ticklee

Hello I am friends with some of the ticklees in Southern California and I go to USC currently I am 21 years old and would love to chat with you sometime!! aim is LloydLin and email is [email protected]!! Take Care! I got a pic too if you wanna see!!

tickling

hi ticklee i myself live in so cal and i'm looking for someone to tickle but never get any responses, just so you know i am a male and would love to talk tickling so send me a message

How about little old me...???

ticklee said:
To Seraph777 --

I'm 52.

To gr369 --

I'd need to know a whole lot more about you before I'd know whether or not I want to meet you, or start a correspondence. The usual stuff: are you M or F? Top or bottom? Age? What part of LA are you in? Is there a picture of you posted anywhere? etc.

:devil:
Halloweenie's coming -- the Devil you say!

Anaheim guy who is perfect for what you're seeking

Hello, Ticklee. We should get together. You're exactly what I'm looking for---a lady who enjoys receiving lots of sensual tickling pleasure. I like to give long, slow, sensual massages, and soft sensual tickling, and other types of pleasure, and to hear you moan or giggle with ecstacy. Whatever you like, for as long as you'd like. I simply love givinig lots of whatever type of tickling pleasure you crave the most. Are you interested? I'm 44, 6'2", 196 lbs, fit, attractive, clean, safe, normal, non-smoker, gentle, considerate, lots of fun, and always a gentleman. Please let me know. Thanks. Phil.

Reply to post

Hey, a ler from the east coast is going to be in town for a few weeks in august. I'm 25 and have been into the scene for quite a while. I have pics available too. Looking forward to hear from you.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back