• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa's Ordeal...( great story and sequel )

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
undefined

undefined
More...

ADVERTISEMENT

[Close]

ADVERTISEMENT

[Close]

Click Here

Melissa’s Ordeal
By J the Quill.

Part 1

Melissa pressed the button on the remote, activating the security gate to her parent’s estate. Guiding her Toyota 4Runner towards the house, she was relieved just to be alone. She was going to enjoy her two weeks secluded in the hills. She had worked a hard year, as a full-time student and a legal secretary, she hardly had anytime to herself. When her parents agreed to let her come and stay in their summer house, rather than go along with the family on their yearly cruise, she thanked the heavens.

Pulling the 4Runner to a stop, she hopped out and retrieved her overnight bag from the backseat. She thought she should have stopped to get more clothes. All she had with her was the business suit, stockings and heels she had worn to work that day, her bag contained her workout suit, which consisted of a pair of full-footed tights, a spandex leotard, and her cross-trainers. She would have to go back to the family’s other house tomorrow, to pick-up enough clothes for two weeks.

Opening the front door, she tossed her keys on the hall table and quickly deactivated the security alarm. She walked the length of the hall and climbed the staircase to the second floor. On the hardwood floors, her heels announced her presence in the empty house. Entering the master bedroom, she dropped the bag on the floor and looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

She loved the pinstripe suit she had worn, it had been tailored for her and complimented her figure beautifully. The jacket hugged her curves and the skirt was short enough to show off her well-toned legs. She had worn black nylons, and though she was comfortable with the 4-inch heels, she felt that maybe they were too high for a professional business image.

She needed the extra height, she thought. Standing 5’ 2", the heels gave her a sense of power. She looked good, she thought. The outfit was perfect.

She lounged about, still wearing the suit. Pretending the house belonged to her, that she was a high powered lawyer, and had paid for everything. She sat in her favorite chair, a long, comfortable chaise. She folded through some files that were lying on her parent’s bedside table. Keeping an eye on herself in the mirror, she kept shifting her position in the chair, trying to look as sexy as she felt.

Not satisfied, she moved the chair around so that she had a side view of herself. She crossed her legs so that her right foot hung off the side of the chair. She casually flexed her ankle to let the heel slip off her foot and dangle on her toes. She always liked this look. She had noticed that some men paid more attention to her when she teased like this. She noticed a few women too. There was something about her feet that people seemed to be attracted to.

Relaxing in the chair, she closed her eyes and faded off to sleep, completely forgetting that she hadn’t reset the security alarm.

She woke with a start. She had heard a noise. Or had she been dreaming. The room was dark, she had forgotten to turn on a light. Swinging her legs off the chaise, she stood and began across the room. She stopped immediately, realizing she had lost her dangling shoe. That must have been the noise, she thought as she felt around the darkened floor for her lost shoe. Finding it, she quickly placed it on her foot and went to the lamp.

She felt for the switch, never fully appreciating how dark the house was without lights. She heard the click of the switch, but no light came on. A sense of panic began to creep upon her.

Wait, she thought, there was no electricity because her parents had turned it off when they had left last. She remembered that her father had explained to her about the breaker box and turning on the electricity. She also made a mental note to turn off all the breakers when she left, except for the security system, which stayed on all the time.

She made her way to the steps, moving slowly, as not to trip in her high heels. She carefully walked down the staircase, and felt her way into the kitchen. The sound of her heels gave her an eerie feeling. She must tell her parents to carpet this house sometime. She would have gone without her shoes, but didn’t want to go all the way down to the basement in just her stocking feet. Trying to remember if there was a flashlight handy, she came to the basement door. Turning the doorknob, she opened the door slowly. She realized the door wasn’t locked, as a sound made her jump.

The creak of the door had startled her. She stamped her foot at how silly she was. She strode defiantly into the basement, determined to retrieve her courage. She found the box and began flipping the breakers. She was alone, she told herself, if anyone had tried to get the security system would have gone off.

Halfway up the still darkened stairs, she stopped short. The security system, she thought. Did I turn it back on? I have to check it. She quickly went through the door and closed it behind her. She began to cross the room, to flip on the kitchen light. Two steps short of the switch and she heard a whip of fabric. A sheet was thrown over her head, fully covering her torso, and two strong arms wrapped around her.

Melissa screamed, as the arms lifted her off the floor and spun her around.

"Scream all you want, honey." A feminine voice said, "No one can hear you."

Melissa screamed again, crying out for help. The woman had dragged her into the hallway now, and her voice was echoing through the house.

"Oh! Help me! Help me!" The woman mocked Melissa as she carried the struggling student into the living room. Dropping her on the floor, she rolled her captive around, wrapping the sheet tightly around her. The woman produced a roll of duct tape from her satchel and wrapped Melissa tightly, banding the tape from her shoulders to her knees. Standing up and taking off her night-vision goggles, she flipped on a light to view her handy work.

Melissa struggle against her bonds, she had stopped screaming for help, consigned to the fact that no one could hear her. As she rolled around trying to get free, an overwhelming feeling of helpless set upon her. She calmed down and steadied her breathing. "What do you want?"

"I’ll ask the questions. Let’s start with, Who are you?"

Not sure what to say, Melissa kept her mouth shut. She wasn’t sure if the woman was a kidnapper or a thief. Either way, she’d get no help from the feisty law student.

"Not gonna talk, huh." The woman looked around the room at all the pictures of her captive on the walls. "I would say, your name is Melissa."

Melissa maintained her silence, trying to find out how much her captor knew.

"There’s a safe in this house somewhere, Melissa. I want you to tell me where it is."

"Go to hell." Melissa’s first words to her captor were not well chosen, but they were to the point. She would die before helping this woman out in any way.

"Let me rephrase my question. There’s a safe somewhere in this house, Melissa. I want you to tell me where, or you will suffer the consequences."

"Do your worst, bitch."

"I intend to. Have it your way, but remember," the woman told her, "I did offer you a chance."

The woman reached into her pack once more and pulled out a small bottle. She poured a small amount of the contents across the sheet where Melissa’s face was. The struggling girl soon calmed and slept.

Melissa woke up sitting on her parent’s bed. Still clothed in her business suit and heels, he was tied at the waist close to the headboard, forcing her to sit upright. Her wrists were tied to the bedpost. The ropes were stretched so taut, her arms were pulled out to her sides. Her ankles were tied about three feet apart with rope, causing her skirt to ride up her thighs and show off the tops of her black stockings, her garter-belt and her black, lace panties. More lengths of rope ran from her ankles to the sides and ends of the bed. These ropes kept her feet in a stationary position. Under each ankle was a pillow, keeping her feet off the bed.

The thief walked into the master bedroom. Melissa got to see her captor for the first time. She was tall, about 5’8". She had curly blonde hair. On her face she wore a mask that resembled a raccoon’s. For clothing, the thief wore a loose fitting black leather jacket and skintight leggings that went down to her ankles. On her feet, she wore black high heels similar to Melissa’s own.

"I see you’re awake. I’ll give you one last chance. Where is the safe?"

Melissa steamed a silenced reply.

"Okay, that was your last chance for the next hour."

Taking off the jacket, the woman revealed long black gloves that ran the length of her arm, stopping at her biceps. Slowly the woman peeled of the gloves, revealing sharp, red fingernails. She then laid across the bed just beyond Melissa’s outstretched feet. Using one hand she propped her chin up and flashed a wicked grin at her prisoner. With her free hand she reached out and plucked the high heel from Melissa’s foot, tossing it to the far corner of the room. Reaching out, she took a hold of her captive’s immobile nylon-clad foot, looking at it, as if she was inspecting it.

"My what a beautiful foot you have, such high arches, such cute toes. And what a wonderful pedicure you have. Do you always pamper your feet like this?"

"What are you doing? Leave my foot alone!" Melissa struggled, trying to pull her foot from her captor’s grasp. Then her voice raised in pitch as she realized what was in store for her. "Oh no. You wouldn’t do that? You wouldn’t tickle my feet? Would you?"

With one hand, the woman held Melissa’s toes and bent them backwards, forcing her foot to arch. Then with one fingernail from her other hand, the thief traced the length of Melissa ticklish foot. She watched Melissa’s face, laughing as her captive try to mask her laughter with anger.

"No! Don’t do that!" Melissa called through clenched teeth, fighting back the first chuckle. She fought another giggle as the cruel woman scratched her sensitive foot bottom again with a solo finger. "Oh! Stop! Please! I can’t stand it!"

"Oh don’t tell me that’s all you can stand. That was only one finger. Just think about five fingers tickling these perfectly ticklish feet."

Melissa had already begun thinking about it. Since she was a little girl, the thought of being tickled usually was enough to make her giggle helplessly. Often people would take advantage of her in this state, either poking her ribs, or even worse, going for her feet. It was her greatest weakness. Now it would be fully exploited, used with cruelty against her. The thoughts were too strong now. In her helpless state, she began to giggle.

"What’s the matter sweetie, got the giggles?" All five of the thief’s sharp fingernails began to glide over the smooth ticklish surface of Melissa stocking foot.

Unable to hold the laughter back, Melissa’s laughter began to ring throughout the room.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! No!" Melissa begged, trying to stifle her laughter, "Please, oh, ho, ho, ho, no, don’t do that!"

"Oh, you’re extremely ticklish, aren’t you? I know you can’t stand this, but you’ll have to. You had your chance, now you pay the price."

The fingers increased in speed, wriggling below the ball of her foot, right where the arch began. Spastically, Melissa began to shake. "Nnnnngh! No! Ha, ha, ha, ha, aaagh, ha, ha, nnngh, please!" Helplessly, she ran out of breath. For minutes, she held her mouth open in a silent laugh, making no sound. More seconds passed, and she had been sentenced to an hour. The tickling slowed to a torturous scratch. She managed to get a slight breath that came up immediately as a sweet giggle.

"Heh, heh, heh, heh, nnngh, no! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" To her horror, she noticed her other shoe had slipped off her heel and now was dangling on her toes. She began to panic. If she couldn’t remain still, the dangling shoe would fall off, revealing her other sensitive sole. If the tickling thief noticed, the shoe would be easily removed. Through the tickling, she tried to get her heel back on, but the pump had already risen high enough on her toes to make it impossible without a free hand. She stared longingly at her pump, knowing it was the only thing protecting her other ticklish foot. She realized too late that the woman had been watching her.

"Look at you trying so desperately hard to keep that shoe on. I hope you don’t accidentally kick it off." The thief’s evil grin widened, as both her hands attacked Melissa’s nylon-clad sole with unmerciful vigor. "Be careful. Don’t lose the other shoe, or I’ll be forced to tickle both of your feet. I wonder if that foot is as ticklish as this one? You know wearing nylons doesn’t help you at all against being tickled. Some people even believe it heightens the tickling sensations."

Giggling and guffawing, Melissa did her best to hold the shoe on. She had lasted for a minute, but the inevitable happened. The wiggling and shifting of her other leg had caused her other shoe to fall off.

The woman glanced at the newly exposed foot at her disposal. "Oh! Do you want me to tickle that foot too? I’d be delighted. I love how smooth these hose are on your feet. It’s like they want to be tickled. Do they want to be tickled, Melissa?"

Unable to answer, Melissa shook her head. If she could speak, she would plead for mercy. Yet she knew the woman would have none for her. The constant raking of one of her tender feet was enough to keep her in stitches for hours. Soon those sensations would double as her other delicate sole would be probed for the hated ticklish responses.

Sitting up, the woman crouched so that she could reach both helpless feet at the same time. Snatching the discarded shoe, she tossed it to its twin, lying in the corner. All this action had given Melissa a moment to fill her breathless lungs, yet even before the woman restarted her tickling torture, the helpless girl continued to laugh.

Breathing heavily, and still giggling, Melissa braced as best she could. The sharp, deft fingernails dug into the ticklish soles of both nylon-clad feet causing spastic laughter to escape her tired lungs. Unable to free her struggling form, she gave in to the tickling. She had no resistance left. The woman had broken her. She tossed her head back and laughed long and hard. Unable to do anything else, she closed her eyes and felt the nails glide smoothly across the bottoms of her stocking feet. The sensations slowed to a tender twitching, causing her laughter to calm into a paralyzing giggle.

Melissa realized she would talk. As soon as she was given a chance, she would blurt out any information the thief desired. She had only endured the torture for ten minutes and she had no desire to continue. Her wiggling and shaken had slowed, as her body began to run out of energy.

"Ohhh! No! Ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha! Ha’ll Thalk! Ha, ha, ha, puh-, puhleez! I’ll, ha, ha, ha, talk!" Hearing this, the thief went for her toes. She used her hand to spread Melissa’s big toe from the rest and dug softly for the most sensitive spots in between.

Unprepared for this new assault, Melissa erupted into laughter again.

"NO! NOT MY TOES! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, NNNGH, NO, NOT, HA, HA, HA, TH-, THERE-, HA, HA, HA!"

With all her remaining strength, Melissa tried to bring her toes together, but her captor had her beat. More fingers began an agonistic teasing of more helpless toes. Melissa’s strength left her. Her head again flew back and the long, hard laughter escaped her mouth. Her eyes again closed as she felt the fingers probe her round toes through the smooth nylon. The hand holding her toes disappeared, reappearing a second later on the sole of the other foot. This tickling had her completely off balance. She couldn’t concentrate long enough to defeat the sensations in any way.

There was something else that bothered Melissa as the woman put her through this agony. Something exciting that she couldn’t explain. More tickling chased the thoughts from her mind.

"Only ten more minutes. I should give you a moment to rest. You have been a gracious host, and this will be the most extreme part, but you’d probably try to talk, and that would wreck my fun. So, I’m going to have to add a little more to your ensemble." The woman moved quickly and straddled Melissa’s legs, pulling a gag-ball from her bag, she quickly gagged her captive before she had a chance to protest. She added a blindfold. She got off Melissa and walked around again to the foot of the bed, kneeling, so both feet would be within reach.

I can’t talk, Melissa thought, I can’t stop her. She won’t even let me beg!

"I call this ‘hard tickling’. It’s very cruel, but it is very effective. Understand, if you don’t give me the information concerning the location of the safe, I will tickle you like this for hours. You should understand, there’s no way to escape. You should understand, there’s not an ounce of mercy in me."

"Nnngh! Uhl Tuhk!" Melissa was more excited than ever. Excited, afraid, angry, and very sensual. She wondered how she looked as the helpless captive. She was slightly ashamed that she was happy. She was still in agony, still captive. Yet there was something within her that felt secure in her bondage, and secure in the hands of her torturer. She hadn’t laughed like this in years. She felt ashamed that she had partially enjoyed this.

Ten sharp fingernails dug deeply into the soles of her feet. Through the gag-ball, she screamed in agony. She squealed and struggled as the tickling sensations invaded her feet. She laughed as hard as she was allowed. Desperately, she tried to put the assault out of her mind, but blindfolded she was unable to sense anything except for the nails scratching the bottoms of her extremely ticklish feet through the smooth nylon. She realized she was going to orgasm.

Panic set in again. This woman was going to make her orgasm. What had she said, "No escape." Is that what she had meant? Her body began to convulse. She felt herself let go, and the tickling felt rhythmic, as to help her go. She moaned and went light-headed.

The tickling had stopped. She felt as if she had passed out. She felt the gag-ball pulled from her mouth, and comforting hands cradled her face.

"Where is it?"

Through broken speech she mumbled the words. "Under… Welcome mat… Loose tile… Pull the handle… Safe… Hidden in living room."

She felt the hands lay her head back, and heard the heels of her captor walk from the room. Exhausted, she slept.

She woke up some time later. She found herself untied, still lying on her parent’s bed. Wondering if she’d ever get caught like that again.

End of Part 1.

this is one of the best stories ever!!! i have always loved this story.

A classic! The whole series is just unbelievable. It is one of if not my favorite nylon tickling story ever.

All in a Day's Work. by J The Quill
Melissa Ordeal, Part 2.

The rash of robberies perpetrated by the criminal known as the Tickler had
come to Melissa's attention through a newspaper article. The burglar, a blonde
woman, would prey upon unsuspecting women, tie them up and tickle information
from them. The weeks passed and a suspect had finally been apprehended. She
was being held in a jail in a rural town in northern Marin County until she
spoke to a court appointed attorney. Melissa volunteered for the job.
It has to be her, Melissa thought to herself, I have to know for sure.
The years had been disturbing for Melissa. After the woman had tied her up
and tickled her for information in her parent's house, Melissa wasn't sure how
she felt. She had seen a therapist for a short time, but it had made no
progression in how she was feeling. Still unsure, she concentrated on her
studies and passed the Bar Exam, taking a job as a public defender. She had
almost forgotten about the whole incident, until she saw the article in the
paper. It had all come back. Her concentration was blown, she needed to face
this obsession, before it consumed her.
As she pulled up to the sheriff's office in the small town, she casually
looked around the deserted street. It was late, about 9:30pm. She approached
the door, taking a good look at her clothes. She had worn a navy blue blazer
with a matching skirt. A white silk blouse and beige nylons. She also wore
her black heels. She hadn't worn them much since the original incident,
tonight she decided they were right. She pushed open the door to the lobby and
walked towards the dispatcher's desk.
She showed her ID to the woman behind the desk and was buzzed through the
security door that led to the jail cells. As she walked down the hall she
heard a disturbing sound. She heard the soft laughter of a female. She heard
the voice protest and beg. She peeked around the corner to get a better look.
The first room she saw was a reception area, there was just a desk and a cell
door. Through the cell door there was another hallway that had three cells,
side by side. On the floor next to the last cell, sat the matron, her hands
cuffed in front of her, so she was unable to reach into the cell. She was
young, Melissa guessed her age about 21. She was blonde, wearing a blue
guard's uniform with a skirt instead of pants. What disturbed Melissa about
the whole thing was that the guard's legs had been pulled into the cell and she
was laughing uncontrollably.
She's tickling her, Melissa thought, the woman was tickling the matron.
"Please!" The matron pleaded. "No! Not there!" She pleaded, for a second
longer, then giggled until she ran out of breath.
Melissa felt like she should do something. She had been in the same
predicament before. She had pleaded for help the same way. She had felt so
helpless. Now as she watched, she was paralyzed with fascination. She
couldn't even look away. She just stayed there watching.
"No! No more!" The woman again lost her breath. Laying on her back, the
woman tried to wiggle away, but whoever had her feet, held her fast. "Okay!"
The matron screamed. "I give!"
The tickler let her go. Still giggling, the matron scurried away from the
cell. The handcuff keys were tossed to her. She let herself out of the
restraints still breathing heavily. In a second she caught her breath, and a
pair of hands extended her shoes to her through the bars.
Retrieving her heels, she slipped them on her nylon-clad feet. Still with a
smile on her face, she walked the length of the hall to the cell door,
smoothing her uniform and brushing her hair with her fingers. Passing through
it and locking it behind her, she sat at her desk and began leafing through
some memos.
Melissa walked around the corner, and approached the desk. She was able to
see the matron's face now. The guard had a cute face, with a perky grin, she
was about Melissa's height and weight. She smiled even more at Melissa's
approach.
"Hi, I'm Melissa, legal aid for the 'Tickler' suspect."
"Oh hi! I'm Karen. We got a message that you'd be coming." Karen stood and
walked to a door near her desk. "This is an interrogation room, but you can
interview Dian in here."
"Dian?"
"The suspect, silly. Didn't you read the police report. I still don't
believe she would steal from anyone. Just to be safe, I'd keep both feet on
the floor, if you know what I mean."
Melissa hadn't read the police report, she had been so preoccupied with her
obsession that it had slipped her mind. "Have you gotten to know her at all?"
"We've talked a few times. She just doesn't seem like a thief."
"What's your impression of her?"
"Well... Did you have any brothers growing up?"
"Yes. One, why do you ask?"
"Well, when I was a kid I had four brothers and they used to... well... tickle
me. They would sneak up on me and pounce on me and tickle me until I cried out
uncle. One would sit on me, one would hold my hands above my head, and the
other two would hold my legs. My ribs, under arms, my feet, all would be
tickled. They weren't trying to hurt me, or punish me, just make me laugh.
That's what she seems like to me. She just wants to make you laugh."
Melissa thought of that for a moment. Her brother and his friends had done
that to her once. "How about the thefts, you don't believe she is capable of
that?"
"The tickling, yes, but I'd have to say no to the thievery."
"Thanks for your honesty, I might call on you as a character witness."
"That'd be great, I'd love to help Dian if I could."
"This room will be fine for the interview. Could you bring her in?"
"Sure, it'll take me a few minutes to get her chained up."
"Chained up?"
"Believe me, it's for your own safety. Be back in a sec'."
In the room was a table and gathered in one corner were two chairs. She got
slightly nervous, about to face her attacker. Melissa sat at the head of the
table with her back to the door. She didn't want her new client to know who
she was until the last possible second.
She looked through the police file. The woman's name was Dian Taylor. It
gave a description, but the file had no mug shot of the suspect. All five
assaults occurred in the same way. The victims would return to their homes or
apartments late at night. "The Tickler" would be waiting for them. The
victims would be subdued with chloroform and tied to a chair or their bed.
Once the victims awoke, the burglar would have her way with the helpless
victims. Tickling them until they revealed the location of their valuables.
What disturbed Melissa about this was the thief would return after stealing the
good and tickle the victims until they passed out. Melissa read the line over
and over again. She was fixated with it. Out of habit, she crossed her legs
and let her shoe dangle.
She had never reported her assault. She had called the police and reported a
break in, but she had never revealed that she had been held captive. She
didn't want it known. The only person she had told was her psychiatrist. She
had kept a journal that she had logged everything that she had felt for the
last few years in, but she kept that hidden away in her briefcase. She had
brought it to show her captor. To show her everything she had put her through.
She was still reading the same line when she heard the door open behind her.
Melissa decided not to turn. She would let her attacker come, sit at the table
and face her. Absentmindedly, she stayed with her legs crossed, forgetting
that her shoe was dangling off her foot. She had ignored the guard's advice to
keep both feet on the floor.
The woman moved quickly and surprised Melissa on several points. First, she
wasn't chained up, as Karen had promised. Next, she had sat down and scooped
up Melissa's crossed leg into her lap so fast, that Melissa didn't even realize
what was happening. Lastly, the woman wasn't the same one who had attacked her
almost two years ago. Before she could utter a sound the woman had knocked off
her dangling shoe and was scratching Melissa arch with her free hand.
"Who're you, kitten?" The woman asked her, still vigorously tickling the
bottom of her foot.
"Ha, ha, ho, you're, ha, ha, supposed to be chained!"
"Oh, Karen tried to put those shackles on me, but she's so ticklish, she ended
up locked in them. Before I locked her in my cell, she told me that you were
here waiting for me." The woman produced a pair of handcuffs and snapped one
around Melissa's captive ankle, the other was quickly fixed to the arm of the
"Tickler's" chair. Now Melissa couldn't pull her leg back even if the woman
let her go. Laughter burst from her mouth as the suspect dug her ten fingers
into the sole of her nylon-clad foot.
"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, please! No more!"
Melissa was beside herself in ticklish agony. She gripped on to her chair to
keep from falling over on the floor like a rag doll. Not thinking clearly, she
lifted her other foot to brush away the fingers that still were extracting the
tickle sensations from her sensitive foot bottom. That foot was grabbed too,
and the shoe quickly pulled off it. From the shirt of her prisoner's uniform,
Dian pulled what appeared to be Karen's tie from her guard uniform. Fast as
lightning she tied Melissa's ankles together.
The tickling had stopped just long enough for Melissa to catch her breath when
an evil grin crossed her attacker's face. The woman held her free hands over
Melissa's immobile feet and flexed her fingers quickly, slowly they began to
lower towards the soft stocking soles.
"No! Please! No more- ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nnngh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha-." Now even more sensations came as both ticklish feet were subjected to the
torture. The fingers raced across the sensitive soles in a contest to see
which could extract more laughter from their victim.
"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nnngh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, n-, n-,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, puh-,
puhleez! No more! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, can't,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, can't stand it, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."
"So tell me, lady lawyer, do you think I have a chance of getting off."
Is she insane, Melissa thought, she's tickling me and still expects a normal
conversation. She is the "Tickler", there was no way she'd get off for the
crimes. She shook her head no.
"Oh! You don't think so?" Her nails glided quickly over the balls of
Melissa's feet and rapidly flicked at her ticklish toes.
"NO! NOT THE TOES! Ha, ha, ha, ha, nnngh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha!"
"Well then, do you have any advice? Perhaps I should escape and take you along
as my hostage? Does that sound like a good idea?"
No, Melissa thought, not again. Another woman was going to kidnap her and
tickle her to her heart's content. Why am I being tortured like this? She had
more thoughts tickled away from her as she felt the fingernails return to her
arches. Her laughter came harder now. She realized that she wasn't getting
enough oxygen. If the woman didn't stop, she'd pass out soon. She knew Dian
had no mercy for her, the suspect would make her pass out. Just like all the
rest of her victims.
Dian was thoroughly enjoying herself. She liked this new lawyer and was
willing to be her new client. Seeing Melissa short of breath and ready to pass
out she dug hard into the soft flesh of her lawyer's feet, just below the toes.
Melissa's eyes grew wide with terror, her mouth opened in paralyzed laughter.
She let go of the chair, and felt herself begin to slip into unconsciousness.

Slowly, Melissa began to wake up to a more frightening reality than she had
passed out in.
"Are you okay?" The voice was Karen, the guard. They were seated next to
each other on a cot along the wall of one of the jail cells. Melissa hands
were cuffed behind her back, Karen had a chain locked around her waist, and her
hands were locked into cuffs on either side of her waist along the chain.
Their nylon-clad feet had been pulled through he cell bars and rested on a cot
in the next cell. Handcuffs attached to their ankles prevented them from
pulling their stocking soles back. Dian walked into that cell carrying
Melissa's briefcase.
"So, councilor, how should we prepare my defense?"
"You're insane!" Melissa fired back, "There's no way in hell I'd defend you
now."
"Oh, really!" Dian rapidly scraped her sharp nails across the sensitive soles
of her lawyer.
"No! Not again! Ha, ha, ha, heee, hee, hee, ha, ha, nnng, no, ha, ha, ho,
hee, hee, hee, hee." Melissa bucked and bounced on the cot, pulling against
her bonds to no avail. "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, no more, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ho, ha."
"So, are you ready to be my lawyer now?"
"Please, Dian, stop. She can't take much more." Karen pleaded on Melissa's
behalf, seeing the lawyer unable to help herself.
"Oh so you want me to stop tickling her, huh? Maybe I'll find someone else to
tickle?" Dian replied, moving a hand towards the guard's immobile nylon-clad
feet.
Karen's eyes went wide with terror. "No not me-, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nnngh! Please! Not-, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."
Dian glided her fingers against the smooth foot bottoms of her captives.
"Haaaaa, ha, haa, ha, ha, ha, nooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, please no, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, it tickles, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha!" The two captives laughed in unison.
"Now, I've decided that you will be my lawyer and that I will be exonerated on
all counts. First we'll file a few motions, then we'll request a change of
venue. Once those pass, we should be home free. How do you two feel about
that?" She began to softly scratch at the helpless arches, just below the
balls of their sensitive feet.
"Hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, pl-hah, ha, ha-se, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho,
ho, ho, ha, ha, st-hah-hah-hah-p. Hah-ha-ha c-ha-ha-hahn't
br-heeh-heeh-heeh-th, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."
After five minutes, both women were exhausted from this new regimen of
tickling.
"I'll take that as confirmation of agreement to the plan. Kitchy-kitchy-coo."
Dian dug her sharp fingernails into the helpless stocking soles. Melissa let
out a high pitched squeal. Karen screamed and began begging.
"No! Ha, ha, ha, UN-CLE!!! Ha, ha, ha, nnngh, nooo! I'll be good! Ha, ha,
ho, ha, ho, ho, ho, nn-no, more."
The tickling stopped as swiftly as it had began, tired and unable to lay back,
the two helpless women leaned towards each other. Karen's head resting on her
shoulder, Melissa could feel the young guard trying to slow her breathing. The
lawyer closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. It was happening again.
This woman was causing her to feel the same feelings and sensations she had
been confused about since the original attacker. She was about to orgasm and
would have, had the woman not stopped. She heard a jingle of keys and looked up
to see Dian unlocking Karen's ankles.
Leaving Melissa still fully bound, Dian walked around into their cell and
separated the two. Taking Karen under the arms, she hauled the perky blonde
out of the cell and dragged her down the hall and through the door to where her
own desk was.
She returned to the cell with a roll of duct tape. Walking up behind Melissa
she ripped off a length of tape and secured it over her mouth. She walked
around to the other cell, where Melissa's feet were still locked. Leaving
Melissa "Mmmrff"ing in the other cell.
"I wanted to talk to you about this."
Melissa's eyes went wide with horror as Dian produced her journal.
No! Not that! She couldn't have read it! She shook her head and tried to
beg Dian not to open her sacred writings.
"Let's see what's here on the first page. June 17th. I begin this journal as
a time line in my progress. I should start at the beginning. A week ago I
went to stay at my parent's summer home. The first night I was there a female
burglar broke in, tied me up and tickled information from me. Hmm, that's very
interesting." Dian began to read to herself, as Melissa pleaded though her
tape gag.
Dian skipped through a lot, but fully read the last page. She closed the book
and set it down. Lying on the cot close to Melissa's stocking feet, she
gripped one and held her free hand over the ticklish toes. "So, I match the
description of the woman who attacked you?" She brought the fingers down and
began to tease the helpless digits.
Melissa screamed, but the gag held most of the sound in. Her body convulsed
as she quickly lost control of herself.
"And your 'obsession' brought you here into my clutches?"
Melissa nodded yes, as she pulled helplessly against her bonds.
"So, are you going to be my lawyer now?"
Melissa shook her head no and squirmed wildly as Dian increased the speed of
her attack. Unable to stop the torment, she began to orgasm. She felt the
rhythmic convulsions begin and unable to do anything about it, she moaned,
allowing her body to release. The sensation washed over her body like a warm
wave. Dian stopped her torture, watching Melissa's hips slowly gyrate.
"How about if I told you a little secret? Like, I may know who it was who
attacked you."
Melissa slowly raised her head. Enthralled by the words. She couldn't
resist. Enslaved by her obsession. She nodded to Dian. She would do anything
to find out.

End of Part 2

The Melissa Stories Part 3

1 post by 1 author

JtheQuill

2/14/00

Homecoming by J the Quill
Melissa's Ordeal Part 3

"The Judge will see you now."
Melissa eyes rose from her magazine and confirmed the secretary was speaking
to her. She stood, grabbing her briefcase, and proceeded into the judges'
chamber.
Judge Christine Gentry stood at Melissa's entrance and shook the young
lawyer's hand as she came through the door. They exchanged pleasantries as
they sat. Melissa could see the motions that had been prepared for her case
lying on the judge's desk.
"I've been reviewing the motions you've made in the Dian Taylor case. Are you
sure you wish to proceed with them."
"Yes, Your Honor, fully sure." That was a lie. Melissa hadn't even prepared
them. Dian had. Melissa hadn't even seen them, but she had agreed to submit
to Dian's will until the case was over, and if Dian was fully cleared of the
charges, Melissa would get the name of the woman that had attacked her.
"Well, if you're certain, I've spoken with the district attorney and she has
agreed to all of your terms. The postponement of the trial has been agreed to,
and the change of venue has been arranged. I hope that everything else is in
order. You're expected at the jail around noon, and I hope you have a good
day."
Melissa thanked the Judge and walked out to her car. She had hoped to leave
the town by the afternoon, but now she was expected at the jail. Couldn't she
just send a note to Dian saying she'd do her best and see her at the trial?
She drove to the jail and parked in the same place she had a few nights ago.
Walking inside, she flashed her ID, to the officer behind the desk.
"Is Karen working today?"
"Oh no, Karen's taken some time off. Everything's all set, you can go right
in."
The female officer buzzed Melissa through the door, she walked down the hall
and showed her ID to the guard at Karen's desk.
The guard pointed at the interrogation room. "She's in there." The matron
said.
Melissa walked through the door to find Dian sitting in the chair she had been
in when Dian had first met her. The suspect wasn't in her prisoner's uniform.
She wore a well-tailored gray suit with a pair of gray high-heeled shoes that
matched her suit exactly. Taupe stockings completed her outfit perfectly. With
her back to her, Dian couldn't see Melissa, but knew her lawyer had arrived.
"Good morning."
Melissa came around to the table. "Why aren't you in uniform?"
"Because, I'm no longer a prisoner of this establishment."
"And why is that?"
"Because of this motion you filed to waive bail and have me remanded into your
custody." Dian pulled a paper from the file on the table.
"WHAT!" Melissa grabbed the paper from her and quickly skimmed it.
"Yep, you filed it and the judge signed it this morning."
"Oh my god!"
"Yep, I have to live at your place in the city and can't leave, thanks to
this." She showed Melissa her wrist. Affixed to it was a device that looked
like a beeper. This device was a locator that would allow the police to keep
tabs on Dian. Without the key, there was no way to remove it. They could now
find her twenty-four hours a day. "Ready to go?"
They left the police station and went to her car. Getting in, Dian went right
for Melissa's briefcase and plucked out her journal, reading it the entire
length of their journey.
As they pulled up to Melissa's house, there was a car parked in the guest spot
in the driveway. The door of the car opened and Karen stepped out.
"Karen!" Dian cried as she went to embrace the guard. Melissa noticed Karen
wore a blue satin blouse, a black leather mini-skirt, black stockings and black
high heels. As they parted arms, Dian whispered something to Karen. Karen
nodded and both turned and looked at Melissa, giggling. Karen opened her trunk
and pulled out a large suitcase.
The three went into the house. Melissa set the women up in rooms and asked
that they leave her alone for awhile so that she could relax and study the
case. As she worked on the computer, she heard Karen giggling from the
guestroom. She's tickling her, she thought. Put it out of your mind Melissa,
she told herself. Concentrate, she kept telling herself.
Karen began pleading for mercy. The curiosity was proving to be too much for
Melissa. She stood and crept down the hallway towards Karen's room. The door
was slightly ajar. Moving towards it, she listened. The room was quiet now.
Still too curious for her own good, she tried to peer through the crack.
The door whipped open.
The two women surprised Melissa, grabbing her by the arms and pulling her into
the room.
"Well, look who came to join us!" Dian squealed, as they tossed her, face
first, onto the bed.
"What are you doing?" Melissa tried to turn over, but Karen had dove across
her lower back, pinning her. "Get off me! Come on, cut it out!"
Dian knelt at Melissa's kicking feet. Reaching under the bed, she pulled out
ropes that they had secured to the bed legs. She looped the rope around one of
the lawyer's ankles, then the other, tying her spread-eagled, so that Melissa's
feet dangled off the end of the bed.
"No! Don't do that!" Melissa tried again to get up, using her arms to push
herself up, but Karen reached under the struggling lawyer's blazer, dragging
her sharp nails across the smooth, silk blouse covering the ticklish ribcage.
Melissa crumbled back down to the bed, as her arms left their support position
to protect her sides.
Dian crawled on the bed and working with Karen, they spread Melissa's arms and
handcuffed her wrists to opposite sides of the headboard. Once she was
secured, her two tormentors stood to view their package.
Melissa's skirt had risen up when her legs were spread, her pantyhose showing,
she felt exposed and completely helpless. "You guys! No! Don't do this!"
Melissa pleaded from her position. A motion near her hand caught her
attention. Turning her head, she watched helplessly as Dian affixed the
transmitter to her wrist.
"I've never been one for jewelry, I've also never liked people keeping tabs on
me. It looks so much better on you anyway."
"How did you get that thing off?"
"You forget, I know one of the guards. I'll just keep an eye on the key, and
you'll stay here until the trial. Now, I have to make a call and arrange some
deliveries. Karen will keep an eye on you until I come back."
Karen settled down on the floor near Melissa's right foot. She gripped the
high-heeled shoe that protected the young lawyer's foot and slowly pulled. She
felt the ankle flex, as the foot tried to keep the shoe on. "So you're trying
to keep those ticklish feet from me, are you?"
"Karen, please don't!"
Keeping one hand on the shoe Melissa was trying desperately to keep on, Karen
playfully reached up and scratched at the back of her captive's knee.
Unprepared for the surprise attack, unexpected laughter leapt from Melissa's
lungs. Losing her concentration, Karen whipped the shoe from her foot.
"Now, I'm really gonna tickle you."
Slowly, Karen's nails drew down the smooth surface of Melissa's ticklish
nylon-clad foot.
"No! Nnngh! Heh, heh, heh, nnn-, no, heh, heh, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha,
nnngh, no, please, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, nnngh, no, ha, ha, ha,
ha."
Karen watched Melissa foot as she tormented the poor girl with the ticklish
torture. There was a spot just above her arch that the foot twitched even more
as the fingernails passed it. Grabbing the foot at the toes, Karen used one
fingernail to provoke excruciating agony upon her helpless victim, by
repeatedly scratching that one spot.
"Aaagh! Nnngh, aah, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ho, nnngh, nnn-, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaa, eeeee, st-, stha-, ha, ha, ha, puh-,
puhleez, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, heeeeeee, heee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, nooooooooo, ho, ho, hee,
hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha."
"I've found your spot! You can't stand it there can you?" Karen continued
the agonizing torment of the soft, stocking foot that was hers to do as she
pleased.
"No! No, I can't! Haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ahhh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."
"Oh, I love how smooth your foot feels in these nylons, they're so much easier
to tickle. Does your foot feel more ticklish?"
"Ha, ha, ha, no, ha, ha, ha, nnnn-, ho, ho, ho, ho, stop, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee,
haa, haa, hoo, hoo, noaaaooaaaooaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee
haaa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hoo, ha, ha, ha, ha, he, he, ho, ho, ho, he, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha,
ha, naaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."
Melissa strained against her bonds, her body convulsing as the tickling
sensations ran the length of her body. She was unfeeling to anything else as
the sharp fingernails extracted the giggles and guffaws from her lungs. Karen
had abandoned her 'spot' in order to use all ten fingers against the ticklish
sole of her helpless foot.
"Tell me you love this, or I won't ever stop tickling you." Karen sang
sweetly to her.
"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, I'll-, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nev-, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, never, ha, ha, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha."
"Oh you'd better!" Karen persisted in her verbal teasing, "You'd better tell
me you love this, or I'll get your toes!"
"NO! NOT THERE! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA-," Melissa felt the breath leave her body
as the torturous nails of her captor dug between her tired toes. The fingers
searching for the purest of ticklish nerve endings to complete Melissa's
torture. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and her body locked in a
paralyzed seizure, Melissa felt herself lose control as Karen continued her
assault upon her nylon-clad toes.
Holding her like that for a minute, Karen relented for a moment to allow the
poor girl a breath, then quickly attacked the smooth soles in a final assault.
"I-, HA, HA, HA, HA, L-, HA, HA, -UV, HA, HA, HA, HA, IT!"
"I knew you loved it. All you had to do was admit it. Because you've been so
good about it, Dian and I promise to tickle you as much as possible. Doesn't
that sound like fun? Rest up, you'll need it."
Exhausted and wet, Melissa fell into a deep sleep.
She slept for hours, Dian and Karen taking full advantage. Melissa woke to
her new predicament. Seated in a high-backed chair, she had been encased in a
black leather straitjacket. Straps and laces all around the jacket were pulled
taut, causing the jacket to conform to her body's shape. Her arms crossed in
front of her and passed through a strap riveted to the stomach of the jacket.
Her wrists were not only encased in the jacket, but two straps buckled them to
her sides. The end of the sleeves passed through two more straps before they
were buckled tightly behind her. Her skirt had been removed and a crotch-strap
was pulled tight from the front, buckling to her lower back. Straps fastened
to the chair wrapped around her torso. These straps kept her upright and
prevented her from standing. The final nail in her horror filled coffin was
the sight of her legs drawn straight out in front of her, her ankles trapped in
a pillory that was bolted to the floor. Her shoes were hanging from her toes
and her shiny, black, nylon-clad soles were sitting there helplessly, waiting
to be tickled.
The sound of heels walking towards her interrupted her thinking. She squirmed
in the straitjacket trying to get a glimpse of who approached her. A chair was
pulled up beside hers.
"Well, hello." Dian sat herself down next to her. The gorgeous blonde
carried an emery board and slowly sharpened her deadly nails. She had changed
her clothes. She now wore a navy blue blazer and a short skirt, which showed
off her well-toned legs through a pair of shiny nude nylons. "How are you
feeling?"
"Let me out of this!"
"Oh, no, I don't think so. We're just beginning to have fun." The woman
turned her head and called to her partner, "Karen, our friend is awake." With
a devilish grin, she added, "Bring the toy bag."
Karen approached the helpless attorney carrying a black bag. She sat directly
behind Melissa and began to comb the helpless girl's hair.
Dian kicked off the four-inch heels she was wearing and put her feet up on
Melissa's lap, crossing her ankles and leaning back in her chair. Melissa
stopped struggling for an instant, going blank while staring at the perfect
toes and high arches of her captor.
"I know what you're thinking, they are ticklish. Extremely ticklish. A few
swipes of your fingers and you could have me in your power for a while. We'll
never know, because you can't use your arms."
Melissa felt dejected. She had thought about this woman's feet and torturing
her the way she had been tortured. What am I becoming she thought?
Karen had set Melissa's hair up, and pulled a device from her bag. She placed
the device between Melissa's legs and locked it in place under the crotch-strap
of the straitjacket. The device had a wire connected to it that Karen weeded
through their captive's legs and connected it to a small box off to the side of
her chair.
"What are you doing?"
She walked around behind Melissa and began rummaging through the bag. She
handed something to Dian and the taller blonde walked in front of Melissa and
knelt before her helpless feet. Easily removing the helpless girl's high
heels, she began pulling slightly at the toes of her pantyhose. When she had a
little slack, she began pushing tiny poles about the size of a drinking straw
between each of her captive's toes. When she had the devices in place, she
pulled an elastic strap around the top of her foot effectively keeping them in
place. That device was connected to a special insole that ran the length of
Melissa's foot and a thin cup of nylon was stretched over her heel and held in
place by an ankle strap. Once both feet were set up the same way, Dian
replaced the four-inch high heels upon Melissa's feet and tied them in place
with a small length of rope. Two more leads, coming off the insoles, were
connected to the same small box.
Karen brought a cup over Melissa's face. It covered her mouth and nose. To
Melissa, it looked like the kind of mask used by an anesthesiologist. Dian
plugged the box into a lamp timer and plugged that unit into the wall.
"Well," Dian announced, "we're going to go see a few sites and hit a few
clubs. We should be back at 4:00am the earliest. It's about 8:00pm now, and
you should be having a blast by 10:00pm."
"Have a good night." Karen told her as they left. Melissa struggled in her
bonds. They left me facing a clock, she thought, mental torture. At 9:50pm,
she heard a click behind her followed by a slight hissing. In a few minutes
she was feeling slightly giddy and a bit light-headed. Laughing gas, she
thought, they left me here with laughing gas. She tried to fight off the
effects and twisted her head quickly, hoping to throw the mask off. She didn't
succeed. She found that if she breathed deeply she could lessen the effects of
the gas. That worked until 9:58pm.
She heard a click from the lamp timer. She turned to look, but a red light
began flashing on the box. Three red lights exactly, one above each
connection. She watched them flick on and off rapidly in order for about a
minute. Then a green light came on and the red light above the wire that led
to her crotch went solid.
A vibrating sensation appeared in her crotch, if she could have jumped she
would have. As it was, she lost her breath and began to panic. The sensation
stopped, and reappeared in her right foot. Tiny electrodes ran up and down the
length of her foot, exciting her nerve endings tickling her with no mercy.
"Haaaaaa, haaaaa, haaa, haaa, hooo, ohhhh, ahhh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, no, no!"
The sensation disappeared again and reappeared in her other foot, causing her
to laugh even harder. In a moment the sensations disappeared completely, yet
Melissa continued to laugh. She was completely taken over by the gas now, and
she couldn't recover from her senseless giggle.
"Heh, heh, heh, heh, eee, hee, hee, hee, hee, have, ha, ha, ha, have to, ha,
ha, stha-, stop, ha, ha, ha, laughing, heh, heh, ha, ha, ohh! Oh no!"
To her horror she saw the red lights flick on and off again, this time they
didn't go on and off in order, they all flashed at the same time. They were
going to all go off at once! She pulled against her bonds, desperate to get
free, laughing the whole time. Then she saw the green light flick on.
Her body was hit by a wave of spasms, as the lights on the box all went solid
at the same time. Her laughter amplified as the devices and the gas did Dian
and Karen's dirty work for them. She felt the electrodes in her shoes run the
length of her soles faster than a human hand could. The sticks between her
toes melted any will she may have tried to muster. The vibrator between her
legs sent her over the edge. Her eyes rolled back into her head, as her first
orgasm began. She would have five before the night was over.
Her body bucked as she was teased and tickled by an unfeeling machine. A
machine with no pity. A machine she could control. She laughed until she
cried, then laughed more. The machine may have stopped at some point, but
Melissa laughed the entire time. Her last clear thought was how long would her
torment continue.

End of Part 3

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back