• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bill Comes Due - Pt. 2 (mf/f)

Nestor Blue

TMF Poster
Part 1

Meredith found herself back in the stocks after what felt like an extremely short break from her morning's encounter. Even though it had been hours since her ordeal with Mr. Smith, it had taken her a while to fully recover from the ticklish rigors that the stranger had visited upon her feet. Even now, her stomach muscles were still a little sore from laughing.

"Tell me that this next one will at least say something before they begin going after me," said Meredith as she tried to shake a stray strand of red hair away from her face. Her legs were bound tightly, and her arms were stretched above her head with a set of leather cuffs, expertly fastened to the crossbar above.

"Now now, the customer is always right" replied John from behind the series of red silken screens he had set up across the room, blocking his wife's view at the edge of the foot of the stocks set up in their living room. "And anyways, our next guest will have plenty to say, I'm sure of it."

"So you know this one? I don't know whether to be relieved or terrified," said Meredith.

John popped his head in between two of the screens and smirked at his bound wife. Her petite frame was expertly stretched in the stocks, leaving all of her pale, sensitive skin exposed to any sort of attack that one could devise. "Well, you can be relieved that our next guest was so enamored of the chance to tickle you senseless that she gladly paid enough to cover the rest of your unfortunate poker losses."

Meredith maintained her outward demeanor of sarcasm and defiance, but deep down she was indeed relieved. She wasn't sure how she was going to get through this next session, let alone any more afterward that could have been awaiting her.

John, however, picked up on this immediately. His eyebrow raised just a fraction of an inch as he fixed his gaze on his wife. "You should know, though, that this one has been after me for months to let her have a taste of you. She keeps saying that her playthings don't give her enough of a 'challenge'. Whatever that means."

The blood drained away from Meredith's face, and she felt a touch of lightheadedness. John also noticed her nipples harden, ever so slightly, through the thin material of her black bikini.

Shaking her head a little, Meredith managed a sneer. "Another dom, huh? So you guys do get together and compare notes. I always figured you could never manage to mix creativity and cruelty so consistently on your own."

John smiled. "Oh, you'll get a chance to compare notes on our differing approaches. I look forward to hearing your opinion on the matter."

Meredith took an odd bit of comfort from this. Surely no one could be as sadistic a tickler as John was. Whoever this person was, Meredith would certainly have endured worse at John's hands, hands which she experienced regularly as part of the ongoing struggle between her stubbornness and her ticklishness.

Her reverie was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. John shot her a parting wink as he disappeared on the other side of the screens and went to answer the door.

--------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon, Miss Victoria, it's a pleasure to finally have you as a guest," said John as he opened the door.

Into the house stepped a tall, thin woman in a black waistcoat and piercing blue eyes, her long blonde hair tied tightly back into a braid down the center of her back. She was carrying a black leather suitcase, which matched her high-heeled boots. Her frown lessened in severity a degree when she beheld the sight before her.

"And, allow me to introduce you to my wife Meredith's gorgeous, and helpless, feet," John continued, meeting Victoria's gaze dead on with his carefully contained smile.

Victoria took a moment to admire the setup as she stood in the entryway; a row of red silk screens stretched across the room, leaving only the perfectly framed sight of a pair of small, pale feet, trapped in a set of expertly crafted stocks. White, creamy arches stretched above pink heels, leading upwards to little toes painted a shade of dark blue. Victoria set down her suitcase and started taking off her black gloves, revealing a set of finely manicured red, pointed nails. She gave a nod of acknowledgment to John.

"A pair of feet, perfectly packaged. I admire the simplicity of the presentation," intoned Victoria in a low, cold voice.

John gave a theatrical bow. "Praise indeed, from a master of your talents. You'll find that Meredith is a singular experience, though somewhat more challenging than your usual subjects."

Victoria cracked a barely perceptible smile. "We'll see, won't we?"

-------------------------------------------------

Meredith listened intently to the exchange going on on the other side of the screens. Her mind raced back to vague memories of hearing about how women were always more skilled torturers when it came to tickling; she hoped that was merely rumor.

She heard John finish the conversation. "As we agreed, you may have two hours to do whatever your heart desires with these feet. I will come back when the time for your session has expired." With that, John parted two of the screens and stepped back into Meredith's view. This time, however, instead of going upstairs, he pulled over a chair and took up a position right behind Meredith. She turned to try and look at him, but it was difficult to see with her arms bound in the air on either side of her. As she was about to ask what he was doing, John popped into her view from behind, an evil smile lighting up his face and a finger over his lips to indicate that silence would be wise. Meredith bit her tongue and looked forward again.

"Hello Meredith," Victoria said coolly from behind the screens. "I'm told that you've been sold to me for the next few hours as a way to pay back a foolish debt that you ran up." Meredith heard the click of heels as Victoria edged closer to the stocks. "It seems to me, then, that you're in need of a good, hard lesson. Perhaps some time with me will teach you discipline and respect."

Meredith felt a soft hand caress the top of her right foot, and her nerves went to a high state of anticipatory readiness. She started squeezing her eyes shut.

"You have such pretty feet," Victoria continued as she stroked the top of Meredith's foot. "From what I hear, your feet are quite ticklish. Is that correct, Meredith?"

Meredith froze. Of course this woman knew all about how incredibly sensitive her soles were, it was why she was here. But in a fit of panic and attempted self-preservation, Meredith unthinkingly tried to pretend otherwise. "Not really, no," she said with a tinge of sarcasm.

Instantly, the hand that had been caressing her foot tightened into an iron grip. Unable to move her foot, she immediately felt five pointed nails begin madly dancing up and down her sole, attacking her exposed arch and tracing it without deviation. Taken utterly by surprise, Meredith's mouth stretched wide open, and several short breaths escaped her as she collapsed into silent laughter. The tickling on her trapped foot continued, and after about five seconds, the torrent of laughter burst free.

"AAAAHAHA HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE STOP! AHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!"

Meredith shrieked and laughed as Victoria tormented her sole with the tips of her nails. After what felt like an eternity, the torture stopped.

"You would be ill-advised to try my patience," Victoria warned from the other side of the screens. "Now, apologize for attempting to deceive me, or I will have you howling with laughter for a much longer time than what you just received."

At this threat, John emerged back into Meredith's field of vision. In her ticklish situation, she had forgotten about him being there, and let out a small startled shriek. She felt Victoria grip her left foot. "I'm waiting," growled Victoria.

John shook his head at Meredith. While he did this, he slowly wiggled his fingers in the air in the vicinity of her armpits. Meredith's eyes widened in terror. If anywhere rivaled how horribly ticklish her feet were, it was under her arms. She was caught between two sadists, and couldn't begin to imagine the proper way to navigate this dilemma. While she thought about it, however, Victoria had made up her mind.

"I can see you need some obedience training. Very well, I'll ask you the same question in five minutes," purred Victoria. Meredith felt the nails begin dancing on her other sole, and dissolved in tortured laughter.

---------------------------------------------------

Victoria knelt at the stocks and raked her bright red nails over Meredith's sole as she held it tight. Meredith's unoccupied foot thrashed wildly as Victoria used the points of her nails to expertly tease her captive's arch, tracing fine lines along the little wrinkles of her helpless foot. So far, Victoria was pleased with the frantic laughter coming from behind the curtains, and wondered just how much more frantic she could make it. After five minutes of extracting Meredith's uninhibited and room-shaking laughter, she pulled her hands away from the feet bound before her.

"Now, what do you say to your Mistress?" demanded Victoria.

Victoria heard a series of heaving, ragged breaths behind the screens. As soon as she could catch her breath, Meredith answered. "I'm...I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry...sorry for...telling you I wasn't ticklish..." panted Meredith.

"Good," said Victoria. "You're learning."

Victoria pulled a string from her pocket, and started winding it around Meredith's big toes. "I'm going to give you a ten minute session now. You had better keep your laughter under control, or I will really show you what tickle torture is about."

Victoria finished tying Meredith's toes together, and started moving her fingers towards her soles.

--------------------------------------------

The second that Meredith capitulated to Victoria, she regretted it. She braced herself for the assault that she knew was coming from behind her, but nothing happened. John made a disappointed face at her and settled in his chair, but still Meredith waited. Her surprise was such that she almost didn't notice that Victoria was tying her toes together.

"Oh no, no, not both my feet, please, I'll be good, I'll do what you ask, I'll-YEEEEHEEEEHEEEE AHAHAHAAHA!"

Victoria had started with all ten fingers, poking at Meredith's soles. Rather than scratching, Victoria was poking and prodding all along Meredith's feet, drumming her fingers across the sensitive soles. No sooner than the renewed attack on her feet came did the other shoe drop as John punished her for surrendering.

John started tracing circles ever so gently inside Meredith's smooth, white armpits, starting at the outside and spiraling into the center of her taut, restrained underarms. Meredith started wildly thrashing as much as her bonds would allow, as her feet were tickled out of her view and her armpits were tortured without mercy.

"WAHAHA! AHAHAHA! STOP! STOOOOOOP! AAHHH HAAHA HAHAHA! MERCY! MER-ERHERAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STOP! AHAHAHA!"

Meredith's unrelenting laughter gave way to shrieking and begging as John started fluttering his fingers all over Meredith's smooth underarms, and Victoria raked her nails up and down her bare soles. Meredith's face was bright red, and sweat was now pouring freely down her body.

"PLEEEEE-HEEE-HEEASE! AHAHAHA! NO MORE! STOP AHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE NOT THERE NOT THERE! AHAHAHAHA! I'LL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHA! HEEHEEAHAHAHAHA!"

Eventually, the torment stopped, as Victoria got up and walked away momentarily from the stocks, and John took his cue from the way Meredith's legs stopped wildly jerking, stopping at the same time. As Meredith recovered, she realized that John was timing his attacks to coincide directly with Victoria's. For whatever reason, it seemed John didn't want Victoria to be aware that a second front had been opened up behind the curtains. Meredith didn't have too long to think about the situation, however, as she heard a chair being pulled up next to her feet.

"Begging already? I thought I told you to keep your laughter under control," scolded Victoria. "You're being quite disobedient. And disobedient girls get punished."

The sound of a briefcase latch snapping open punctuated the end of Victoria's sentence, and Meredith couldn't help but gasp.

After a few moments' pause, Meredith heard Victoria rummage around in the briefcase. What could she be looking for in that thing?

"I brought a toolbox along with me," said Victoria. "If you think it was bad before, I have instruments with me that will make the last ten minutes seem like a fond memory." Meredith heard her sit down on the chair in front of her helpless feet.

"Let's see if you can keep it together this time," said Victoria. "If you laugh, at all, during the next five minutes, I am going to use my cruelest implements on those ticklish soles of yours, Meredith."

Meredith bit down hard on her lower lip. She willed herself to keep her mouth shut in preparation for the trial ahead. Before long, she felt light, prickling sensations on her left heel. Meredith recognized the cold, sharp prodding of the Wartenberg pinwheel. The metal spikes rolling around on her heel made her want to jump out of her skin. She gasped as the the wheel suddenly started rolling on her right heel. Victoria was also playing with her toes as she lightly, but quickly, rolled the spiked metal over Meredith's heels. Meredith felt her little toe being gently kneaded, which made her desperately want to start giggling. She bit down even harder and kept it in.

Mixed in with the constant prickling assault on her heels, Victoria would quickly run the spiked wheel up one of Meredith's arches, just once, every ten seconds or so. Meredith felt like she was going to draw blood as she bit harder and harder on her lower lip, her eyes squeezing shut every time the pinwheel traveled up her sole from her heel. It was getting harder and harder to keep from letting the giggles escape, but she feared whatever punishment may await her if she failed. Just as she noticed that Victoria had started kneading and teasing the next toe down from her little toe, Meredith saw John come out from behind her and into her field of vision. She started frantically shaking her head as John set his chair down beside her. John gave her a quick look, and then fixed his attention on her navel.

Victoria's voice started again from behind the screens. "Don't you feel like laughing yet, Meredith? No? I can feel your little toes trembling between my fingers. You must be right on the edge. I bet you'll like it if I take my little pinwheel to a more sensitive place, hmmm?"

Meredith felt the toes of her left foot being grasped and pulled gently back, exposing every bit of her sole. She didn't like where this was going. As she felt her foot being stretched, she saw John start drawing tiny circles with his finger in the air directly over her taut and trembling stomach. Meredith's eyes widened at the scene. "No!" she cried.

"Oh, yes," purred Victoria.

The spiked wheel slowly, excruciatingly rolled up from her heel over the stretched arch, and made its way under Meredith's toes. Meredith sputtered between quickening breaths.

"Hmmm. I wonder what will happen if I keep my attention on your toes," said Victoria. "You have another minute left. Will I hear your laughter, Meredith?"

The wheel started moving slowly again, back and forth under Meredith's toes. Meredith thrashed and writhed, sputtering and hyperventilating, only barely managing to keep the flood of laughter under control. Meanwhile, John's circling finger drew closer and closer to Meredith's belly button.

If only I can last just a little bit longer, though Meredith, just a little bit longer.

"Ten, nine, eight..." counted Victoria.

Meredith bit down again on her sore lip.

"Seven, six, five..." continued Victoria, gently rolling the pinwheel back and forth under Meredith's toes.

Just a little longer, thought Meredith. Just a little-

Suddenly, the sensation of a finger lightly tracing the inside of her navel lit up her midsection, and her whole stomach shook involuntarily. In an instant, Meredith arched her back as much as she could, and all was lost.

"BWAHAHA! HAHAHA! NO! NO! HEEEHEEAHAHAHA! HAHA!"

Meredith's laughter spilled from her, and continued even after both Victoria and John had stopped their teasing. After a few moments, she stopped, and was filled partly with terror and partly with fury at John for sabotaging her by preying on her hopelessly ticklish stomach.

"Ohhhhh. Too bad," said Victoria. "You aaaalmmoooost made it. Now I have something special for you."

Meredith recoiled in horror, and tears once again came to her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria returned to her briefcase, setting the pinwheel down. As she hummed to herself, she went through the briefcase's contents until she found her small bottle of hand lotion. She took it out, and squeezed a bit into her palm. She made her way back to those exquisite feet, trapped and vulnerable. Victoria tried to picture the face that these feet belonged to, and what expression must be on it now. She smiled.

"A little lubricant ought to make these feet more sensitive, wouldn't you agree, Meredith?" said Victoria. An anguished groan was the reply behind the curtains.

Victoria dipped a fingertip in the lotion in her palm, and started tracing little trails with it along Meredith's arches. Meredith's toes suddenly clenched tight, her blue toenails flashing. Victoria continued tracing her finger all over Meredith's soles. The giggles were starting again, and Victoria burned with a desire to suddenly attack the helpless feet before her full-on. I mustn't go too quickly, thought Victoria, suppressing the urge and continuing her slow, delicate preparation of Meredith's feet.

Soon, she had finished rubbing the lotion on the bound soles in the stocks. When Victoria stopped, the low, steady giggles were replaced with a sudden onset of pleading.

"Please, no! My feet are incredibly ticklish! I can't take any more, please don't use anything on them, please! I'll do anything you want!", begged Meredith from behind the screens.

Victoria was looking through her briefcase again. She picked out two black makeup brushes, and sat down again at the foot of the stocks. "You'll do anything, will you?" purred Victoria.

"Yes! Yes! What is it? What is it, please tell me!" said Meredith.

"You can laugh for me," replied Victoria. And with that, she began quickly dusting all over Meredith's feet with the two brushes, vigorously working the fine bristles on the creamy white soles before her.

An explosion of laughter came immediately from behind the curtain, full-throated and frantic. Meredith's feet moved from side to side, as she instinctually tried to keep covering one vulnerable foot with the other. Her big toes being tied together, however, Meredith was only able to manage a few inches of movement, and it was not enough to spare her feet a single brush of Victoria's quickly moving implements of torture. Victoria lightly brushed Meredith's arches, skillfully applying tips of bristles to quivering, delicate skin. She moved on to Meredith's toes, expertly following their frantic movements with her brushes.

Laughter echoed through the room, again and again. The sounds of begging, hysterics and the creaking of wood were continuous as Victoria kept up her torment. "Do you like my brushes?", she said. "That's good. I can tell you're having a wonderful time. I'll give you a few more minutes, for kindness' sake".

The brushes moved from heels to arches to toes and everywhere in between, lightly and devastatingly teasing Meredith's ticklish soles. Victoria could hear the sound of wrist restraints being pulled desperately, rattling against wood, and let the smile play across her face unimpeded. After working over her captive's feet for what she felt was enough time, Victoria suddenly stopped. She returned to her open briefcase, and set the makeup brushes down. Heaving breaths and soft crying soon replaced the laughter as it ebbed away in the aftermath of Victoria's latest assault on Meredith's feet.

------------------------------------------------------------

Meredith hung her head, trying to contain the sobs that were building up inside her. Her feet were at the mercy of an absolute sadist, a sadist whose movements she could not see. Meanwhile, John stood behind her, ready to strike at her absolutely exposed upper body at any moment. The tears spilled down Meredith's cheeks, as she waited for what horrible fate awaited her next.

"If you liked that, you're going to love this," said Victoria from the other side of the curtains. With two audible clicks, a high-pitched buzzing noise started suddenly on both the left and the right side of the stocks. Meredith gasped, and she wildly started thrashing again.

"NO NO PLEEASE! NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!" she shouted as the buzzing came closer and closer to the edge of the stocks. Meredith moved her feet from side to side as much as she could, trying vainly to move them out of the way. Suddenly, a shocking feeling of vibrating bristles brushed harshly right in the middle of both her soles. Meredith's mouth stretched open in a wide, forced smile.

"AHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHA! HEEEHEEEHAHAHA! MERCYAHAHAHA! HAHEEEHEEEHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHA!"

Meredith's laughter reached new volumes, and she was now reduced utterly to screaming hysterics as Victoria worked the electric toothbrushes over her soles. Meredith's hands turned white as she pulled with all her might against the restraints holding her wrists in the air, her legs struggling mightily against the straps holding them in place.

"EEEHEEEHEEE! PLEASE STOP! STO-AH-AH-HAAAA! AHHHH HAHAHA! NOT MY FEEHEEHEET! AHAHAHA! NO MORE! STOP TICKLING AHAHAHA! HAHAHA!"

Every new stroke of the bristles across Meredith's soles lit her nerves on fire, made her face contort into a mask of anguished hilarity, her mouth stretched wider than she thought possible, her lungs heaving and her throat raw from constant shrieking. There was no thought except the overwhelming sensation of tickling on her helpless, unseen feet. Meredith's screaming laughter and desperate thrashing continued on, unabated as Victoria mercilessly applied the toothbrushes to every sensitive spot on her soles.

After what felt to Meredith like an eternity of tickling torment, the brushes stopped. Meredith continued laughing for well over thirty seconds after the tickling stopped, the laughter eventually trailing off as her breath returned to her, devolving into open sobbing. As hard as Meredith fought her restraints while her feet were tortured, they now held her up as Meredith went completely limp in the stocks, exhausted and beaten. The click of high-heeled boots forced their way through her consciousness as Victoria stepped back towards the stocks. For five minutes, nothing was said, as Meredith finally composed herself, too worn down to summon the wherewithal to worry about whether another tickle attack would suddenly be launched by her unseen tormentor.

Meredith bolted upright again, however, when she felt a soft hand petting the top of her left foot.

"And now we come to my favorite part, Meredith. I am going to use my favorite weapons on your ticklish little feet- my hands," said Victoria. "I want more of that delicious laughter of yours. But you can stop your ordeal, Meredith. All you need to do is say one thing."

Victoria punctuated her point by gripping both of Meredith's feet tightly.

"You must say, 'Mistress Victoria, I am your property'. If you can submit to me, I will show you mercy. I will stop as soon as you can get it out," said Victoria.

Meredith was able to get out the word "Mistress" before she felt Victoria's fingernails start scratching at her arches. Her sentence was interrupted with a new stream of laughter, as Victoria's fingers explored her feet.

"HEEE HEEE AHAHA! HAHA! MIST-AHAHA! MISTRESS VICT-HAHAHA! VICTORIAHAHA! I HEEE HEEEHAHA AM-"

Suddenly, Meredith felt a set of fingers lightly dance over her ribs, digging ever so softly into her sides. She went berserk as she tried to twist her body while wildly thrashing her feet as a set of nails poked and prodded at her immobile soles. John made his way down Meredith's ribcage, tracing the outlines of each rib with his fingers, occasionally poking and prodding as well.

"HAHAHA! AAAAAAHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHA! HEEEEHEEAHAHA! EEEEEEEK! AHAHAHA! HEEHAHAHA!"

Meredith couldn't form words at all while being tickled on her ribs and her feet. Her laughter once again was screamed out at the top of her lungs, until John relented in his torture of her sides. Meanwhile, the tickling of her feet by the unseen Victoria continued.

"HEEEHEE! AHAHA! MISTRESS! VI-AHAHA! VIC-EEEHEEHAHAHA! VICTORIA! I-"

John cut her off again with some well-timed attacks on Meredith's armpits. He traced circles in her sensitive underarms relentlessly, while Meredith once again threw back her head and started shrieking. Victoria redouble her efforts on Meredith's feet, holding the toes back on her right foot and savagely raking her exposed, taut arch.

"Surrender, Meredith! Surrender and I will end your ordeal!" shouted Victoria over Meredith's ear-shattering squeals.

Meredith desperately wanted to surrender, but every time she was about to capitulate, John attacked her defenseless upper body. He alternated with every attempt she made to scream out the sentence that would save her, moving from her armpits, her sides, her belly, and back again. As Victoria began licking Meredith's left foot while attacking her right with her nails, John started working a finger in her navel while spidering her exposed underarm with his free hand.

"AAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAHHH! AHAHAHAHAHA! YEEEEEEK EEEEHEEE AHAHAHAH! AHAHAHA! STOP! EEEEHEEEEHEEEE! NOOO! NO NO AHAHAHAHA!"

An alarm went off behind the curtains, and suddenly Meredith felt the hands move away. Her time had finally come up. She heard a loud stamp as Victoria stomped the floor in frustration. John waited a moment, and then stepped out through the curtains into the front of the house.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Now, that was certainly a performance!," beamed John.

Victoria glowered at him. "I don't understand it. I thought I had her," she sulked.

John put an arm around the tall blond. "There there, maybe you got a little carried away. I mean, those feet just beg to be tickled, don't they?"

Victoria smiled despite herself. "Yes...yes, they do indeed." She cast an eye back at Meredith's feet, still bound in the stocks.

"You do, however, lose our little side bet, Miss Victoria," said John in a suddenly serious tone. "And I will collect immediately."

Victoria sighed. "It was...it was worth it, I think".

"No hard feelings, then! Outstanding!", smiled John."We'll discuss our wager upstairs. You head up there while I attend to your victim"

Victoria breezed through the curtains towards the staircase, but not before stopping to take in the sight of the sweat-drenched, panting redhead, bound tightly and hanging like a rag doll from her wrist restraints. Meredith was too exhausted to notice the evil look that Victoria shot her as she went up the stairs.

John soon appeared again. "Well, consider your debts forgiven, with interest."

Meredith struggled to lift her head to look at her husband. "...that...was an...expensive...game of poker..." she managed weakly.

John started to undo her restraints. "Nonsense. In fact, this may be an interesting standing arrangement on weekends. I think you should switch to Texas Hold 'Em."

"Ha ha," said Meredith. John unlocked the stocks around her ankles, and picked her up in his arms.

"Now, I think a nap and a shower are in order, my dear," said John. "You go ahead and rest while I take care of some business upstairs."

John set Meredith down on the living room couch, and she immediately fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------

Meredith slept for hours, waking up occasionally to what she thought was a woman's laughter coming from another room, but settling back to sleep soon after each time. As she awoke fully, she saw John reading a paper in the chair near the couch. He folded his paper as she got up.

"Wonderful, you're awake!," said John. "I have something for you that I think you might like."

Meredith yawned and followed John up the stairs, curious. He led her to the upstairs bedroom. As they entered, Meredith noted with surprise the tall, naked blond woman, tied down to the bed, her arms anchored at the bedposts, and her ankles tied together and suspended in the air from an eyehook in the ceiling.

"What...what is..." puzzled Meredith.

"I believe you have met our friend, Miss Victoria," said John, a characteristic smirk on his face.

Meredith fixed her eyes on the bound woman's face. Her flushed cheeks and running mascara suggested that John had been at work for some time.

"Vicky here also likes to gamble, if you can believe that," said John. "And she just lost a bet with me that I am now collecting on." He turned to Meredith. "Perhaps you'd like to help me."

Meredith immediately gravitated towards the foot of the bed, gazing at Victoria the whole while. "So, did you teach me a lesson?", said Meredith.

Victoria scowled. "With another five minutes I would have had you completely and utterly surrendering."

Meredith turned to Victoria's bare feet, hanging just below face level. Her size 9 soles were bound tightly together, while her toes nervously flexed, despite her demeanor. "Well, in any event, we have some catching up to do, don't we?" teased Meredith. She moved a finger towards Victoria's left arch.

"Before you start," interrupted John, "you may be interested in this." John hauled a black briefcase out from under the bed. He handed it to Meredith. "I think you'll find that the hairbrush, while a good initial choice on the soles, really shines when it's applied under her arms."

Meredith smiled, and set the briefcase down on the nightstand next to Victoria's head. "Sound advice, I must say," she replied. She turned to Victoria. "So, if you want me to stop, Mistress Victoria, you can go ahead and say whatever you like," said Meredith. "Since I don't plan on stopping in the near future."

Meredith opened the latches of the briefcase with an audible snap.

"So, shall we begin?"

END

I love these turnabout scenarios. Hopefully we'll hear the details!?!? Just a thought.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back