• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa's Ordeal ( part III )

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
undefined

undefined
More...

[Close]

[Close]

Find Old Friends

Homecoming
by J the Quill

Melissa's Ordeal Part 3

"The Judge will see you now."

Melissa eyes rose from her magazine and confirmed the secretary was speaking to her. She stood, grabbing her briefcase, and proceeded into the judges' chamber.

Judge Christine Gentry stood at Melissa's entrance and shook the young lawyer's hand as she came through the door. They exchanged pleasantries as they sat. Melissa could see the motions that had been prepared for her case lying on the judge's desk.

"I've been reviewing the motions you've made in the Dian Taylor case. Are you sure you wish to proceed with them."

"Yes, Your Honor, fully sure." That was a lie. Melissa hadn't even prepared them. Dian had. Melissa hadn't even seen them, but she had agreed to submit to Dian's will until the case was over, and if Dian was fully cleared of the charges, Melissa would get the name of the woman that had attacked her.

"Well, if you're certain, I've spoken with the district attorney and she has agreed to all of your terms. The postponement of the trial has been agreed to, and the change of venue has been arranged. I hope that everything else is in order. You're expected at the jail around noon, and I hope you have a good day."

Melissa thanked the Judge and walked out to her car. She had hoped to leave the town by the afternoon, but now she was expected at the jail. Couldn't she just send a note to Dian saying she'd do her best and see her at the trial? She drove to the jail and parked in the same place she had a few nights ago.

Walking inside, she flashed her ID, to the officer behind the desk.

"Is Karen working today?"

"Oh no, Karen's taken some time off. Everything's all set, you can go right in." The female officer buzzed Melissa through the door, she walked down the hall and showed her ID to the guard at Karen's desk.

The guard pointed at the interrogation room. "She's in there." The matron said.

Melissa walked through the door to find Dian sitting in the chair she had been in when Dian had first met her. The suspect wasn't in her prisoner's uniform. She wore a well-tailored gray suit with a pair of gray high-heeled shoes that matched her suit exactly. Taupe stockings completed her outfit perfectly. With her back to her, Dian couldn't see Melissa, but knew her lawyer had arrived.

"Good morning."

Melissa came around to the table. "Why aren't you in uniform?"

"Because, I'm no longer a prisoner of this establishment."

"And why is that?"

"Because of this motion you filed to waive bail and have me remanded into your custody." Dian pulled a paper from the file on the table.

"WHAT!" Melissa grabbed the paper from her and quickly skimmed it.

"Yep, you filed it and the judge signed it this morning."

"Oh my god!"

"Yep, I have to live at your place in the city and can't leave, thanks to this." She showed Melissa her wrist. Affixed to it was a device that looked like a beeper. This device was a locator that would allow the police to keep tabs on Dian. Without the key, there was no way to remove it. They could now find her twenty-four hours a day. "Ready to go?"

They left the police station and went to her car. Getting in, Dian went right for Melissa's briefcase and plucked out her journal, reading it the entire length of their journey.

As they pulled up to Melissa's house, there was a car parked in the guest spot in the driveway. The door of the car opened and Karen stepped out.

"Karen!" Dian cried as she went to embrace the guard. Melissa noticed Karen wore a blue satin blouse, a black leather mini-skirt, black stockings and black high heels. As they parted arms, Dian whispered something to Karen. Karen nodded and both turned and looked at Melissa, giggling. Karen opened her trunk and pulled out a large suitcase.

The three went into the house. Melissa set the women up in rooms and asked that they leave her alone for awhile so that she could relax and study the case. As she worked on the computer, she heard Karen giggling from the guestroom. She's tickling her, she thought. Put it out of your mind Melissa, she told herself. Concentrate, she kept telling herself.

Karen began pleading for mercy. The curiosity was proving to be too much for Melissa. She stood and crept down the hallway towards Karen's room. The door was slightly ajar. Moving towards it, she listened. The room was quiet now. Still too curious for her own good, she tried to peer through the crack.

The door whipped open.

The two women surprised Melissa, grabbing her by the arms and pulling her into the room.

"Well, look who came to join us!" Dian squealed, as they tossed her, face first, onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" Melissa tried to turn over, but Karen had dove across her lower back, pinning her. "Get off me! Come on, cut it out!"

Dian knelt at Melissa's kicking feet. Reaching under the bed, she pulled out ropes that they had secured to the bed legs. She looped the rope around one of the lawyer's ankles, then the other, tying her spread-eagled, so that Melissa's feet dangled off the end of the bed.

"No! Don't do that!" Melissa tried again to get up, using her arms to push herself up, but Karen reached under the struggling lawyer's blazer, dragging her sharp nails across the smooth, silk blouse covering the ticklish ribcage. Melissa crumbled back down to the bed, as her arms left their support position to protect her sides.

Dian crawled on the bed and working with Karen, they spread Melissa's arms and handcuffed her wrists to opposite sides of the headboard. Once she was secured, her two tormentors stood to view their package.

Melissa's skirt had risen up when her legs were spread, her pantyhose showing, she felt exposed and completely helpless. "You guys! No! Don't do this!" Melissa pleaded from her position. A motion near her hand caught her attention. Turning her head, she watched helplessly as Dian affixed the transmitter to her wrist.

"I've never been one for jewelry, I've also never liked people keeping tabs on me. It looks so much better on you anyway."

"How did you get that thing off?"

"You forget, I know one of the guards. I'll just keep an eye on the key, and you'll stay here until the trial. Now, I have to make a call and arrange some deliveries.

Karen will keep an eye on you until I come back."

Karen settled down on the floor near Melissa's right foot. She gripped the high-heeled shoe that protected the young lawyer's foot and slowly pulled. She felt the ankle flex, as the foot tried to keep the shoe on. "So you're trying to keep those ticklish feet from me, are you?"

"Karen, please don't!"

Keeping one hand on the shoe Melissa was trying desperately to keep on, Karen playfully reached up and scratched at the back of her captive's knee.

Unprepared for the surprise attack, unexpected laughter leapt from Melissa's lungs. Losing her concentration, Karen whipped the shoe from her foot.

"Now, I'm really gonna tickle you."

Slowly, Karen's nails drew down the smooth surface of Melissa's ticklish nylon-clad foot.
"No! Nnngh! Heh, heh, heh, nnn-, no, heh, heh, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, nnngh, no, please, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, nnngh, no, ha, ha, ha, ha."

Karen watched Melissa foot as she tormented the poor girl with the ticklish torture. There was a spot just above her arch that the foot twitched even more as the fingernails passed it. Grabbing the foot at the toes, Karen used one fingernail to provoke excruciating agony upon her helpless victim, by repeatedly scratching that one spot.

"Aaagh! Nnngh, aah, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ho, nnngh, nnn-, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaa, eeeee, st-, stha-, ha, ha, ha, puh-, puhleez, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, heeeeeee, heee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, nooooooooo, ho, ho, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

"I've found your spot! You can't stand it there can you?" Karen continued the agonizing torment of the soft, stocking foot that was hers to do as she pleased.
"No! No, I can't! Haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ahhh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

"Oh, I love how smooth your foot feels in these nylons, they're so much easier to tickle. Does your foot feel more ticklish?"

"Ha, ha, ha, no, ha, ha, ha, nnnn-, ho, ho, ho, ho, stop, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, haa, haa, hoo, hoo, noaaaooaaaooaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee haaa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hoo, ha, ha, ha, ha, he, he, ho, ho, ho, he, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, naaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

Melissa strained against her bonds, her body convulsing as the tickling sensations ran the length of her body. She was unfeeling to anything else as the sharp fingernails extracted the giggles and guffaws from her lungs. Karen had abandoned her 'spot' in order to use all ten fingers against the ticklish sole of her helpless foot.

"Tell me you love this, or I won't ever stop tickling you." Karen sang sweetly to her.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I'll-, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nev-, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, never, ha, ha, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

"Oh you'd better!" Karen persisted in her verbal teasing, "You'd better tell me you love this, or I'll get your toes!"

"NO! NOT THERE! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA-," Melissa felt the breath leave her body as the torturous nails of her captor dug between her tired toes. The fingers searching for the purest of ticklish nerve endings to complete Melissa's torture. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and her body locked in a paralyzed seizure, Melissa felt herself lose control as Karen continued her assault upon her nylon-clad toes.

Holding her like that for a minute, Karen relented for a moment to allow the poor girl a breath, then quickly attacked the smooth soles in a final assault.

"I-, HA, HA, HA, HA, L-, HA, HA, -UV, HA, HA, HA, HA, IT!"
"I knew you loved it. All you had to do was admit it. Because you've been so good about it, Dian and I promise to tickle you as much as possible. Doesn't that sound like fun? Rest up, you'll need it."

Exhausted and wet, Melissa fell into a deep sleep.

She slept for hours, Dian and Karen taking full advantage. Melissa woke to her new predicament. Seated in a high-backed chair, she had been encased in a black leather straitjacket. Straps and laces all around the jacket were pulled taut, causing the jacket to conform to her body's shape. Her arms crossed in front of her and passed through a strap riveted to the stomach of the jacket. Her wrists were not only encased in the jacket, but two straps buckled them to her sides. The end of the sleeves passed through two more straps before they were buckled tightly behind her. Her skirt had been removed and a crotch-strap was pulled tight from the front, buckling to her lower back. Straps fastened to the chair wrapped around her torso. These straps kept her upright and prevented her from standing. The final nail in her horror filled coffin was the sight of her legs drawn straight out in front of her, her ankles trapped in a pillory that was bolted to the floor. Her shoes were hanging from her toes and her shiny, black, nylon-clad soles were sitting there helplessly, waiting to be tickled.

The sound of heels walking towards her interrupted her thinking. She squirmed in the straitjacket trying to get a glimpse of who approached her. A chair was pulled up beside hers. "Well, hello." Dian sat herself down next to her. The gorgeous blonde carried an emery board and slowly sharpened her deadly nails. She had changed her clothes. She now wore a navy blue blazer and a short skirt, which showed off her well-toned legs through a pair of shiny nude nylons. "How are you feeling?"

"Let me out of this!"

"Oh, no, I don't think so. We're just beginning to have fun." The woman turned her head and called to her partner, "Karen, our friend is awake." With a devilish grin, she added, "Bring the toy bag."

Karen approached the helpless attorney carrying a black bag. She sat directly behind Melissa and began to comb the helpless girl's hair.

Dian kicked off the four-inch heels she was wearing and put her feet up on Melissa's lap, crossing her ankles and leaning back in her chair. Melissa stopped struggling for an instant, going blank while staring at the perfect toes and high arches of her captor.

"I know what you're thinking, they are ticklish. Extremely ticklish. A few swipes of your fingers and you could have me in your power for a while. We'll never know, because you can't use your arms."

Melissa felt dejected. She had thought about this woman's feet and torturing her the way she had been tortured. What am I becoming she thought?

Karen had set Melissa's hair up, and pulled a device from her bag. She placed the device between Melissa's legs and locked it in place under the crotch-strap of the straitjacket. The device had a wire connected to it that Karen weeded through their captive's legs and connected it to a small box off to the side of her chair.

"What are you doing?"

She walked around behind Melissa and began rummaging through the bag. She handed something to Dian and the taller blonde walked in front of Melissa and knelt before her helpless feet. Easily removing the helpless girl's high heels, she began pulling slightly at the toes of her pantyhose. When she had a little slack, she began pushing tiny poles about the size of a drinking straw between each of her captive's toes. When she had the devices in place, she pulled an elastic strap around the top of her foot effectively keeping them in place. That device was connected to a special insole that ran the length of Melissa's foot and a thin cup of nylon was stretched over her heel and held in place by an ankle strap. Once both feet were set up the same way, Dian replaced the four-inch high heels upon Melissa's feet and tied them in place with a small length of rope. Two more leads, coming off the insoles, were connected to the same small box.

Karen brought a cup over Melissa's face. It covered her mouth and nose. To Melissa, it looked like the kind of mask used by an anesthesiologist. Dian plugged the box into a lamp timer and plugged that unit into the wall.

"Well," Dian announced, "we're going to go see a few sites and hit a few clubs. We should be back at 4:00am the earliest. It's about 8:00pm now, and you should be having a blast by 10:00pm."

"Have a good night." Karen told her as they left. Melissa struggled in her bonds. They left me facing a clock, she thought, mental torture. At 9:50pm, she heard a click behind her followed by a slight hissing. In a few minutes she was feeling slightly giddy and a bit light-headed. Laughing gas, she thought, they left me here with laughing gas. She tried to fight off the effects and twisted her head quickly, hoping to throw the mask off. She didn't succeed. She found that if she breathed deeply she could lessen the effects of the gas. That worked until 9:58pm.

She heard a click from the lamp timer. She turned to look, but a red light began flashing on the box. Three red lights exactly, one above each connection. She watched them flick on and off rapidly in order for about a minute. Then a green light came on and the red light above the wire that led to her crotch went solid.

A vibrating sensation appeared in her crotch, if she could have jumped she would have. As it was, she lost her breath and began to panic. The sensation stopped, and reappeared in her right foot. Tiny electrodes ran up and down the length of her foot, exciting her nerve endings tickling her with no mercy.

"Haaaaaa, haaaaa, haaa, haaa, hooo, ohhhh, ahhh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, no!"

The sensation disappeared again and reappeared in her other foot, causing her to laugh even harder. In a moment the sensations disappeared completely, yet Melissa continued to laugh. She was completely taken over by the gas now, and she couldn't recover from her senseless giggle.

"Heh, heh, heh, heh, eee, hee, hee, hee, hee, have, ha, ha, ha, have to, ha, ha, stha-, stop, ha, ha, ha, laughing, heh, heh, ha, ha, ohh! Oh no!"

To her horror she saw the red lights flick on and off again, this time they didn't go on and off in order, they all flashed at the same time. They were going to all go off at once! She pulled against her bonds, desperate to get free, laughing the whole time. Then she saw the green light flick on.

Her body was hit by a wave of spasms, as the lights on the box all went solid at the same time. Her laughter amplified as the devices and the gas did Dian and Karen's dirty work for them. She felt the electrodes in her shoes run the length of her soles faster than a human hand could. The sticks between her toes melted any will she may have tried to muster. The vibrator between her legs sent her over the edge. Her eyes rolled back into her head, as her first orgasm began. She would have five before the night was over. Her body bucked as she was teased and tickled by an unfeeling machine. A machine with no pity. A machine she could control. She laughed until she cried, then laughed more. The machine may have stopped at some point, but Melissa laughed the entire time. Her last clear thought was how long would her torment continue.

End of Part 3

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back