• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa's Ordeal ( part II )

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
undefined

undefined
More...

ADVERTISEMENT

[Close]

ADVERTISEMENT

[Close]

Click Here

All in a Day's Work
By J the Quill

The rash of robberies perpetrated by the criminal known as the Tickler had come to Melissa’s attention through a newspaper article. The burglar, a blonde woman, would prey upon unsuspecting women, tie them up and tickle information from them. The weeks passed and a suspect had finally been apprehended. She was being held in a jail in a rural town in northern Marin County until she spoke to a court appointed attorney. Melissa volunteered for the job.

It has to be her, Melissa thought to herself, I have to know for sure.

The years had been disturbing for Melissa. After the woman had tied her up and tickled her for information in her parent’s house, Melissa wasn’t sure how she felt. She had seen a therapist for a short time, but it had made no progression in how she was feeling. Still unsure, she concentrated on her studies and passed the Bar Exam, taking a job as a public defender. She had almost forgotten about the whole incident, until she saw the article in the paper. It had all come back. Her concentration was blown, she needed to face this obsession, before it consumed her.

As she pulled up to the sheriff’s office in the small town, she casually looked around the deserted street. It was late, about 9:30pm. She approached the door, taking a good look at her clothes. She had worn a navy blue blazer with a matching skirt. A white silk blouse and beige nylons. She also wore her black heels. She hadn’t worn them much since the original incident, tonight she decided they were right. She pushed open the door to the lobby and walked towards the dispatcher’s desk.

She showed her ID to the woman behind the desk and was buzzed through the security door that led to the jail cells. As she walked down the hall she heard a disturbing sound. She heard the soft laughter of a female. She heard the voice protest and beg. She peeked around the corner to get a better look.

The first room she saw was a reception area, there was just a desk and a cell door. Through the cell door there was another hallway that had three cells, side by side. On the floor next to the last cell, sat the matron, her hands cuffed in front of her, so she was unable to reach into the cell. She was young, Melissa guessed her age about 21. She was blonde, wearing a blue guard’s uniform with a skirt instead of pants. What disturbed Melissa about the whole thing was that the guard’s legs had been pulled into the cell and she was laughing uncontrollably.

She’s tickling her, Melissa thought, the woman was tickling the matron.

"Please!" The matron pleaded. "No! Not there!" She pleaded, for a second longer, then giggled until she ran out of breath.

Melissa felt like she should do something. She had been in the same predicament before. She had pleaded for help the same way. She had felt so helpless. Now as she watched, she was paralyzed with fascination. She couldn’t even look away. She just stayed there watching.

"No! No more!" The woman again lost her breath. Laying on her back, the woman tried to wiggle away, but whoever had her feet, held her fast. "Okay!" The matron screamed. "I give!"

The tickler let her go. Still giggling, the matron scurried away from the cell. The handcuff keys were tossed to her. She let herself out of the restraints still breathing heavily. In a second she caught her breath, and a pair of hands extended her shoes to her through the bars.

Retrieving her heels, she slipped them on her nylon-clad feet. Still with a smile on her face, she walked the length of the hall to the cell door, smoothing her uniform and brushing her hair with her fingers. Passing through it and locking it behind her, she sat at her desk and began leafing through some memos.

Melissa walked around the corner, and approached the desk. She was able to see the matron’s face now. The guard had a cute face, with a perky grin, she was about Melissa’s height and weight. She smiled even more at Melissa’s approach.

"Hi, I’m Melissa, legal aid for the ‘Tickler’ suspect."

"Oh hi! I’m Karen. We got a message that you’d be coming." Karen stood and walked to a door near her desk. "This is an interrogation room, but you can interview Dian in here."

"Dian?"

"The suspect, silly. Didn’t you read the police report. I still don’t believe she would steal from anyone. Just to be safe, I’d keep both feet on the floor, if you know what I mean."

Melissa hadn’t read the police report, she had been so preoccupied with her obsession that it had slipped her mind. "Have you gotten to know her at all?"

"We’ve talked a few times. She just doesn’t seem like a thief."

"What’s your impression of her?"

"Well… Did you have any brothers growing up?"

"Yes. One, why do you ask?"

"Well, when I was a kid I had four brothers and they used to… well… tickle me. They would sneak up on me and pounce on me and tickle me until I cried out uncle. One would sit on me, one would hold my hands above my head, and the other two would hold my legs. My ribs, under arms, my feet, all would be tickled. They weren’t trying to hurt me, or punish me, just make me laugh. That’s what she seems like to me. She just wants to make you laugh."

Melissa thought of that for a moment. Her brother and his friends had done that to her once. "How about the thefts, you don’t believe she is capable of that?"

"The tickling, yes, but I’d have to say no to the thievery."

"Thanks for your honesty, I might call on you as a character witness."

"That’d be great, I’d love to help Dian if I could."

"This room will be fine for the interview. Could you bring her in?"

"Sure, it’ll take me a few minutes to get her chained up."

"Chained up?"

"Believe me, it’s for your own safety. Be back in a sec’."

In the room was a table and gathered in one corner were two chairs. She got slightly nervous, about to face her attacker. Melissa sat at the head of the table with her back to the door. She didn’t want her new client to know who she was until the last possible second.

She looked through the police file. The woman’s name was Dian Taylor. It gave a description, but the file had no mug shot of the suspect. All five assaults occurred in the same way. The victims would return to their homes or apartments late at night. "The Tickler" would be waiting for them. The victims would be subdued with chloroform and tied to a chair or their bed. Once the victims awoke, the burglar would have her way with the helpless victims. Tickling them until they revealed the location of their valuables. What disturbed Melissa about this was the thief would return after stealing the good and tickle the victims until they passed out. Melissa read the line over and over again. She was fixated with it. Out of habit, she crossed her legs and let her shoe dangle.

She had never reported her assault. She had called the police and reported a break in, but she had never revealed that she had been held captive. She didn’t want it known. The only person she had told was her psychiatrist. She had kept a journal that she had logged everything that she had felt for the last few years in, but she kept that hidden away in her briefcase. She had brought it to show her captor. To show her everything she had put her through.

She was still reading the same line when she heard the door open behind her. Melissa decided not to turn. She would let her attacker come, sit at the table and face her. Absentmindedly, she stayed with her legs crossed, forgetting that her shoe was dangling off her foot. She had ignored the guard’s advice to keep both feet on the floor.

The woman moved quickly and surprised Melissa on several points. First, she wasn’t chained up, as Karen had promised. Next, she had sat down and scooped up Melissa’s crossed leg into her lap so fast, that Melissa didn’t even realize what was happening. Lastly, the woman wasn’t the same one who had attacked her almost two years ago. Before she could utter a sound the woman had knocked off her dangling shoe and was scratching Melissa's arch with her free hand.

"Who’re you, kitten?" The woman asked her, still vigorously tickling the bottom of her foot.

"Ha, ha, ho, you’re, ha, ha, supposed to be chained!"

"Oh, Karen tried to put those shackles on me, but she’s so ticklish, she ended up locked in them. Before I locked her in my cell, she told me that you were here waiting for me." The woman produced a pair of handcuffs and snapped one around Melissa’s captive ankle, the other was quickly fixed to the arm of the "Tickler’s" chair. Now Melissa couldn’t pull her leg back even if the woman let her go. Laughter burst from her mouth as the suspect dug her ten fingers into the sole of her nylon-clad foot.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, please! No more!"

Melissa was beside herself in ticklish agony. She gripped on to her chair to keep from falling over on the floor like a rag doll. Not thinking clearly, she lifted her other foot to brush away the fingers that still were extracting the tickle sensations from her sensitive foot bottom. That foot was grabbed too, and the shoe quickly pulled off it. From the shirt of her prisoner’s uniform, Dian pulled what appeared to be Karen’s tie from her guard uniform. Fast as lightning she tied Melissa’s ankles together.

The tickling had stopped just long enough for Melissa to catch her breath when an evil grin crossed her attacker’s face. The woman held her free hands over Melissa’s immobile feet and flexed her fingers quickly, slowly they began to lower towards the soft stocking soles.

"No! Please! No more- ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nnngh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha-." Now even more sensations came as both ticklish feet were subjected to the torture. The fingers raced across the sensitive soles in a contest to see which could extract more laughter from their victim.
"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nnngh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, n-, n-, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, puh-, puhleez! No more! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, can’t, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, can’t stand it, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

"So tell me, lady lawyer, do you think I have a chance of getting off." Is she insane, Melissa thought, she’s tickling me and still expects a normal conversation. She is the "Tickler", there was no way she’d get off for the crimes. She shook her head no.

"Oh! You don’t think so?" Her nails glided quickly over the balls of Melissa’s feet and rapidly flicked at her ticklish toes.

"NO! NOT THE TOES! Ha, ha, ha, ha, nnngh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" "Well then, do you have any advice? Perhaps I should escape and take you along as my hostage? Does that sound like a good idea?"

No, Melissa thought, not again. Another woman was going to kidnap her and tickle her to her heart’s content. Why am I being tortured like this? She had more thoughts tickled away from her as she felt the fingernails return to her arches. Her laughter came harder now. She realized that she wasn’t getting enough oxygen. If the woman didn’t stop, she’d pass out soon. She knew Dian had no mercy for her, the suspect would make her pass out. Just like all the rest of her victims.

Dian was thoroughly enjoying herself. She liked this new lawyer and was willing to be her new client. Seeing Melissa short of breath and ready to pass out she dug hard into the soft flesh of her lawyer’s feet, just below the toes.

Melissa’s eyes grew wide with terror, her mouth opened in paralyzed laughter. She let go of the chair, and felt herself begin to slip into unconsciousness.

Slowly, Melissa began to wake up to a more frightening reality than she had passed out in.

"Are you okay?" The voice was Karen, the guard. They were seated next to each other on a cot along the wall of one of the jail cells. Melissa hands were cuffed behind her back, Karen had a chain locked around her waist, and her hands were locked into cuffs on either side of her waist along the chain. Their nylon-clad feet had been pulled through he cell bars and rested on a cot in the next cell. Handcuffs attached to their ankles prevented them from pulling their stocking soles back. Dian walked into that cell carrying Melissa’s briefcase.

"So, councilor, how should we prepare my defense?"

"You’re insane!" Melissa fired back, "There’s no way in hell I’d defend you now." "Oh, really!" Dian rapidly scraped her sharp nails across the sensitive soles of her lawyer.

"No! Not again! Ha, ha, ha, heee, hee, hee, ha, ha, nnng, no, ha, ha, ho, hee, hee, hee, hee." Melissa bucked and bounced on the cot, pulling against her bonds to no avail.
"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, no more, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ho, ha."

"So, are you ready to be my lawyer now?"

"Please, Dian, stop. She can’t take much more." Karen pleaded on Melissa’s behalf, seeing the lawyer unable to help herself.

"Oh so you want me to stop tickling her, huh? Maybe I’ll find someone else to tickle?" Dian replied, moving a hand towards the guard’s immobile nylon-clad feet. Karen’s eyes went wide with terror. "No not me-, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nnngh! Please! Not-, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

Dian glided her fingers against the smooth foot bottoms of her captives. "Haaaaa, ha, haa, ha, ha, ha, nooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, please no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, it tickles, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" The two captives laughed in unison.

"Now, I’ve decided that you will be my lawyer and that I will be exonerated on all counts. First we’ll file a few motions, then we’ll request a change of venue. Once those pass, we should be home free. How do you two feel about that?" She began to softly scratch at the helpless arches, just below the balls of their sensitive feet.

"Hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, pl-hah, ha, ha-se, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, st-hah-hah-hah-p. Hah-ha-ha c-ha-ha-hahn't br-heeh-heeh-heeh-th, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." After five minutes, both women were exhausted from this new regimen of tickling.

"I’ll take that as confirmation of agreement to the plan. Kitchy-kitchy-coo." Dian dug her sharp fingernails into the helpless stocking soles. Melissa let out a high pitched squeal. Karen screamed and began begging.

"No! Ha, ha, ha, UN-CLE!!! Ha, ha, ha, nnngh, nooo! I’ll be good! Ha, ha, ho, ha, ho, ho, ho, nn-no, more."

The tickling stopped as swiftly as it had began, tired and unable to lay back, the two helpless women leaned towards each other. Karen’s head resting on her shoulder, Melissa could feel the young guard trying to slow her breathing. The lawyer closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. It was happening again. This woman was causing her to feel the same feelings and sensations she had been confused about since the original attacker. She was about to orgasm and would have, had the woman not stopped. She heard a jingle of keys and looked up to see Dian unlocking Karen’s ankles.

Leaving Melissa still fully bound, Dian walked around into their cell and separated the two. Taking Karen under the arms, she hauled the perky blonde out of the cell and dragged her down the hall and through the door to where her own desk was.

She returned to the cell with a roll of duct tape. Walking up behind Melissa she ripped off a length of tape and secured it over her mouth. She walked around to the other cell, where Melissa’s feet were still locked. Leaving Melissa "Mmmrff"ing in the other cell.

"I wanted to talk to you about this."

Melissa’s eyes went wide with horror as Dian produced her journal.

No! Not that! She couldn’t have read it! She shook her head and tried to beg Dian not to open her sacred writings.

"Let’s see what’s here on the first page. June 17th. I begin this journal as a time line in my progress. I should start at the beginning. A week ago I went to stay at my parent’s summer home. The first night I was there a female burglar broke in, tied me up and tickled information from me. Hmm, that’s very interesting." Dian began to read to herself, as Melissa pleaded though her tape gag.

Dian skipped through a lot, but fully read the last page. She closed the book and set it down. Lying on the cot close to Melissa’s stocking feet, she gripped one and held her free hand over the ticklish toes. "So, I match the description of the woman who attacked you?" She brought the fingers down and began to tease the helpless digits.

Melissa screamed, but the gag held most of the sound in. Her body convulsed as she quickly lost control of herself.

"And your ‘obsession’ brought you here into my clutches?"

Melissa nodded yes, as she pulled helplessly against her bonds.

"So, are you going to be my lawyer now?"

Melissa shook her head no and squirmed wildly as Dian increased the speed of her attack. Unable to stop the torment, she began to orgasm. She felt the rhythmic convulsions begin and unable to do anything about it, she moaned, allowing her body to release. The sensation washed over her body like a warm wave. Dian stopped her torture, watching Melissa’s hips slowly gyrate.

"How about if I told you a little secret? Like, I may know who it was who attacked you."

End Part 2

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back