• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robin Passes Class

kevin26

I was always fond of this story but it disappeared into cyberspace several years ago. I asked this forum to help me find it to no avail. Fortunately, I found it on an old hard drive, so I thought that I would share.

Robin

She'd spent half the term drunk and the other half sleeping. But somehow, Robin had managed to convince most of her teachers to up her grades just enough to pass. There was one teacher who at first, simply wouldn't budge: Professor Rob Alex.

"Oh please Mr. Alex. Isn't there something I can do to convince you?”

He wasn't really going to flunk her. He had an "unconventional" alternative for students such as Robin, who valued their social lives more than their studies.

"Now Robin," he asked, "What do you think would happen if I allowed every pouty faced girl to get away with failing the course and still move on?”

"There'd be a lot of happy, smiling girls," she tried to kid. Rob laughed out loud at the irony. She had no any idea how very true that would turn out to be.

"And you think a lot of happy, smiling girls would be a good thing?"

"Absolutely!" she exclaimed with overdramatic enthusiasm.

He chuckled once more. It was already obvious that Robin was going to be lots of fun: red hair, dark eyes, and a big smile that was about to get even bigger!

"And you say that all of your professors allowed you to make up the grades?” Robin nodded and Professor Alex was well aware what that meant.

"Well, you do seem eager. I'll give you that much," he replied. With a hopeful look in her eyes, Robin said, "There aren't too many things that I wouldn't do to fix it, Mr. Alex."

"Oh, I'm sure that's true," he replied, almost fiendishly as he became more and more excited by the prospect of letting her make up the grade.

Robin had not been oblivious to the professor's change in attitude, but she'd already grown accustomed to performing various "favors" in return for raising her averages. She knew there wasn't anything her teacher could come up with that would compare to what she'd already done.

Professor Alex and Robin worked out the details of when and where the dirty deed would take place. Mr. Alex's friend J.T Lovitzky had a special room in his home for such acts, and was generous about lending it out, mainly because of all the secret video cameras that J.T used for his personal enjoyment.

Robin only knew that she'd be restrained. "There's a big surprise," she thought. "Professors are perverts; every last one of them!" In a small way, she was grateful for their perversions and to Robin, this was nothing more than a cheap parlor trick she used for exploitation of the opposite sex.

Three days after their initial meeting together, they met in Mr. Lovitzky's suburban residence. Robin couldn't help feeling a little awkward knowing that this man would only be a few rooms away. But she tried to relax, telling herself, "This won't be nearly as bad as some of the other times. I'll get through it. Then, it'll be over."

For this day, Robin decided to dress down, wearing only a flimsy, windbreaker pull over, a pair of cut off shorts that hung low on her hips, and flip flops. Knowing what she'd be doing, she hadn't even bothered to wear a shirt under the jacket. "It's not like I'm trying to impress him or anything," she thought.

"What about my clothes?" she asked, as they entered the dungeon.

"Oh, you won't need to get undressed,” Rob assured her. “But if you could just take your jacket off. It's going to get hot in here."

Rolling her eyes, Robin unzipped and removed her windbreaker, causing the professor to raise an eyebrow at her perfect breasts. He was getting much more than he bargained for.

"Easy access," he thought devilishly.

Rob assisted Robin onto a platform of sorts, shaped in the form of a V. He strapped each leg to each extension and then shackled each wrist to two thick chains that hung from the ceiling. He then turned a crank that pulled Robin's arms up so tightly that she nearly lifted her cute tush from its cushioned bench seat.

"Comfy?" he asked. "Um, I guess so," she replied nervously. Robin's fear and curiosity increased as she tried to guess what was in store. The standard body parts desired by perverted professors remained inaccessible. But she soon realized she could scarcely move. At the most, she was allowed 3/4 of an inch to squirm. Her level of discomfort only increased as the professor removed her flip flops.

"You have very pretty feet, Robin," he told her. "Thanks," she replied awkwardly.

"Are you ticklish?" Rob teased, scratching the bottom of her foot ever so lightly. "Hee, hee, hee!” she giggled. “Hey! Stop that!"

Instead, the excited professor began tickling both feet. With both of them tied to the boards, she could do nothing to escape.

"Hey! Ha ha ha! Stop it! I MEAN IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S ENOUGH!"

It was only now that she began to realize that her teacher wasn't playing with her and that this, in fact, was what he wanted to do with her.

"HEE HEE HEE HEE! QUIT IT! I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS! AHAHAHAHA!"

Robin began to panic. This wasn't what she had expected at all: whips, paddles, something milder. WHAT HE WAS DOING WAS TORTURE!

Mr. Alex ignored her, kneeled on the floor and began to lick her ticklish soles.

"NO! HAHAHA! DON'T DO THAT! STOOOOOP," Robin begged.

He laughed at her useless demands and continued tonguing her foot, slowly lapping from heel to toes, then back down again, and then sticking the tip of his warm, wet tongue in between each and every toe, then repeating it on the other.

"HA HA HA!” she laughed. “I CAN'T TAKE THIS! YOU HAVE TO STOP!" But he began to nibble her heel while tickling the arch of her other quivering foot.

"PLEEEEEAASE, STOP TICKLING MY FEET! THEY'RE TOO TICKLISH!" It was really getting to be too much for her, but the professor wasn't paying any attention to her pleas for mercy. J.T viewed the delicious tickle torture on the monitor down the hall. The only thing better than watching Robin get tickled would be to tickle her himself.

J.T was quite stunned when Robin screamed "MR. LOVITZKY! HELP ME!"

I'd sure hate to disappoint her, he thought, but moving in on Rob's girl would be a rather cruddy thing to do. Lovitzky watched and listened in frustration as Robin kept screaming for him to come rescue her.

"Holy Moses,” he chuckled, “would she ever be in for a surprise?"

Suddenly, there was a loud beeping noise in the coed torture chamber. J.T watched Rob walk over to the chair where he had rested his things. The professor’s pager was summoning him. He left the room and there was a knock on J.T's door.

"Hey J.T, my kid's sick. I got to run. Would you mind undoing her for me?"

Lovitzky could scarcely hide an evil grin as he replied, “Not at all.” The professor left the house and his ticklish student at the mercy of the unmerciful. Rubbing his hands together wickedly, J.T practically ran down the hall to the helpless redhead.

"Oh, good!” she sighed. “I'm so glad you're here. Professor Alex had to leave. Can you untie me, please?"

Robin spoke quickly and nervously yet grew more nervous as J.T appraised her topless form hanging limply from the chains, smiled and said, "My God, you are beautiful. Where did he find you?"

Instead of releasing her, J.T circled the captive. His eyes drank in every inch of a beautiful teenage girl naked except for a pair of short shorts. For all the poor girl knew, Lovitsky had phoned the professor’s pager himself. J.T came closer and could see Robin’s anxiety growing. He extended a finger and lightly drew it down her underarm, causing Robin to shriek so loudly that he jumped back.

"My, my, my but someone sure is awfully ticklish,” he teased. “And to think Rob was only going to play with your feet. That would have been such a waste."

"Oh no, Mr. Lovitzky,” she whined. “You're supposed to let me go now!"

"Supposed to?" JT mocked dramatically. "Is that so?"

Standing behind her, he began wiggling his fingers up and down the length of her body from her wrists to her underarms, rib cage and all the way down to her hips. Bringing his hand around further, J.T lightly tickled her tummy. Her severe reactions delighted him. After a thorough search, he determined that her smooth, shaven underarms were the most sensitive spot on her nude torso, so he let his fingers linger there, alternately stroking and poking to keep her off guard.

"HA HA HA,” she shrieked, “PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME THERE!"

"Oh?” he answered, still dancing fingertips on her stretch pits, “would you rather I tickled you somewhere else?"

"YES!" she screamed, ready to say anything to stop the torture.

Mr. Lovitsky turned his evil attention to the soft, peach colored feet he had seen licked via monitor. Slowly dragging a single forefinger from heel to toe in one agonizing stroke, he was rewarded with a girlish giggle as he stepped behind the prisoner to open a metal box filled with various brushes. Taking the smallest and softest one, he twirled it in front of Robin’s face, lightly tickled her nose as he whispered, “These work wonderfully on bare feet.”

Over her loud protests, J.T walked to the front of the V-frame, grabbed a stool and sat down in front of her adorably helpless soles. He began tickling her big toe with the tip of the brush. Watching all of her pink, little toes curl and wiggle as each one was methodically attacked was pure delight. After giving each of them lots of attention, he began separating them to tickle between each toe. In a matter of seconds, Robin went from laughing to screaming!

"NO MORE TICKLING! HA HA HA! PLEEEEEEAAASE LET ME GO! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO! JUST PLEASE STOP!"

Mr. Lovitzky was quite turned on by her agony, and started to use the bigger, stiffer brushes to torture her arches, which was the place on her beautiful feet he had found to be the most ticklish. He only stopped once he noticed that she had completely passed out.

ok

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back