• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa's Ordeal ( part IV )

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
undefined

undefined
More...

[Close]

[Close]

Find Old Friends

Role Reversal by J the Quill

Melissa Ordeal, Part 4

She felt as if she had been asleep for days. She woke slowly, comfortably. She felt no tension. Her body hadn’t felt this relaxed in years. It was as if all the stress had been washed away. All the weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She even giggled slightly.

Melissa sighed and wondered if it had all been a dream. The locator still attached to her wrist proved it to be reality.

She took her time showering and took even longer shaving her legs. Her giggle had now come every so often.

She pulled on her silk robe and her slippers and went looking for her houseguests. She tried Karen’s door, but it was locked. She walked towards Dian’s door and found it unlocked.

On the bed was a package with a note on it. The note read:
"Melissa. I had some shopping to do. Since you can’t go anywhere, I borrowed your car, I hope you don’t mind. The package is for you, I’d love to see you in it. There’s also something in the box that unlocks another surprise I’ve left for you. See you tonight. Dian."

She took the box to her bedroom and opened it. Inside was a full body suit, like the full-footed leotards she wore to workout in. She had seen a few in different catalogs like Victoria’s Secret, and Frederick’s, but never had the nerve to order one. This one was black nylon and ultra-sheer, similar to the stockings she loved to wear. Unable to resist she tried it on.

Below that, she found a black leather bustier and a pair of matching shorts. She found the garments fit her perfectly. The bustier was designed so that it would pronounce her breasts, while showing off her flat stomach. The shorts were cut low on her hips and barely covered her butt. She was almost afraid to bend over for fear of popping out somewhere. She stepped into her stiletto pumps and looked at herself in the mirror. Was she a dominatrix, or a slave? She wondered as she gazed at herself in her full-length mirror, turning and examining herself from every angle, looking for flaws. The outfit didn’t leave much to the imagination, and she found that the suit was incredibly smooth over every exposed inch of her body. She felt sensual, slinky. She felt as good as she looked.

There was a glimmer in the bottom of the box, she saw a key that she recognized as the one that unlocked Karen’s door. She could feel herself breathing heavier as she picked it up and went to Karen’s room. She quietly placed the key in the lock and turned it slowly, as to make no noise. She turned the handle and gently eased the door open. Looking inside, her heart leapt and her breathing stopped.

Karen was inside the room, dangling from the ceiling. She had been dressed the same way Melissa was, in the skintight body suit and leather accents. Around her wrists and ankles were padded cuffs, which suspended her, spread eagle, off the ground. Unfortunately for the poor girl, her shoes had been removed. She was blindfolded and gagged. She also had a pair of earphones on, which were connected to a portable disc player.

Melissa realized Karen had no idea that she was there. She looked at the helpless girl’s stocking soles, her exposed sides, her defenseless armpits, all expecting a lengthy and thorough tickling at any second. She had been tortured, now she was to be the torturer. She thought about the situation, was Dian manipulating her into tickling Karen to prove that Melissa would take advantage of her predicament, or was Karen being trussed up like this an apology for last night. Revenge had crossed her mind many times over the last few nights, she should have fun while she had the chance.

She took the headset off Karen, startling the guard, causing her to sway in her bonds. She squirmed and attempted to speak through the gag.

Melissa waited a few seconds for the woman to calm down. The perky blonde’s body finally stopped swaying. The attempts at speech became paranoid squeals. It lasted for a few seconds as Melissa prowled around her captive, allowing her heels to be heard.

Karen knew what was coming, the anticipation was killing her. She still wasn’t sure if it was Dian or Melissa that was walking around her. She was still wondering as a sharp fingernail penetrated the slight hollow of her armpit. She tried to laugh, but the gag kept it to a muffled guffaw. As fast as the finger had appeared, it disappeared. She stopped trying to laugh and listened for the heels on the hardwood floor. They walked behind her and the came close to her waist on the opposite side. She had just tensed her side as she felt an assembly of fingers rake her ribcage like a claw. Again laughter forced it’s way from her lungs, only to be frustrated by the gag. Her body instinctively tried to get away, causing her to again swing back and forth. The claw disappeared only to reappear with its evil partner, racing down her back. She twitched harder and squealed as best as the gag would allow.

As she walked around the shrieking blonde, Melissa noticed the woman listening for her footsteps. She began to step loudly behind Karen’s dangling head, giving her captive something to listen to. She loosened the gag and allowed Karen to talk.

"Dian? Melissa?"

Melissa refused to answer in words and responded with soft scratches around her captive’s neck.

Karen erupted in giggles as she pleaded with her tickler, "No, ha, ha, ha, ha, nnnngh-, no, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, not there. Dian? Is that you? Hee, hee, hee, hee, nah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

The tickling attack ceased and the room grew quiet. Karen heard no sound for a moment. She still expected an attack from behind, her captor hadn’t moved, so she kept her neck tensed. Still listening for any clues, she heard a familiar sound that made her heart sink.

She heard the hollow sound of a shoe being pulled off. The shoe was tossed to the other side of the room, and the set of sounds repeated for the other foot. Whoever was tickling her had taken of their shoes and could now quietly pad around the room like a kitten. The horrible tickling sensations would strike without warning now. She wouldn’t be able to tense or prepare. Her thoughts were cut short as a wave of scratches exploded upon the ultra-sensitive nerve endings in her feet.

Melissa began her ticklish assault on the unprepared soles at the tops of the arches.

This was the "spot" Karen had found upon her feet and served well as a starting point. Karen’s laughter began to echo throughout the room.

"Ha, ha, ha, no, ha, ha, ha, nnnn-, ho, ho, ho, ho, stop, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, haa, haa, hoo, hoo, noaaaooaaaooaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee haaa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hoo, ha, ha, ha, ha, he, he, ho, ho, ho, he, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

Melissa tickled the helpless soles without mercy. She knew Karen was as weak as she was when it came to torture. Soon she would cry out, "uncle" and Melissa would probably untie her.

A thought crossed the lawyer’s mind. Who was there to hear me beg last night? Was anyone there to untie me when I cried for mercy? She moved the attack to Karen’s ticklish toes, scratching for the tender spots in between.

"Not there! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, n-ha-ha-ha-ha, ha, ha, ha, uncle!, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, please no more."

Melissa relented. She didn’t have it in her to continue the torture. She realized she wasn’t a tickler, she was a victim. She began releasing Karen’s bonds. She started with her ankles, lowering her legs so her hands were suspended over her head.

"It’s Melissa, isn’t it?"

"How did you know?"

"Dian wouldn’t have been so easy on me."

"Who said I was going easy on you?" Melissa moved behind Karen and began flitting her nails across the smooth nylon covering her sides.

"Ho, ho, ho, oh, no, no, no, heh, heh, heh, heh." Karen’s knees buckled, but the wrist cuffs kept her upright and helpless against the renewed fury of Melissa sharp nails.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho, I’m, ah, ah, ha, ha, sorry!"

"Do you give up?"

Karen, panting heavily, nodded her reply.

"Say, ‘Uncle.’"

"Uncle."

"Say, ‘I’m a little wimp-girl.’"

"Never!"

"Okay, but ‘never’ is a long time when you’re being tickled." Melissa gently stroked Karen’s nylon-smoothed armpits, causing the helpless girl to spasm with laughter. Karen tried everything to avoid the sharp fingernails doing a wicked dance in the hollows of her underarms, but there was nowhere for her to go. After a few minutes of torture she dangled from the ceiling, tired from her struggling, but still laughed from the persistent tickling Melissa was forcing her to endure.

Spying a small length of rope next to the bed, Melissa grabbed it and tied a loop to one end. She grabbed Karen’s ankles and pulled them up behind the dangling blonde. She looped the rope around them and secured them to the foot rail of the brass bed. She made herself comfortable, lying on the bed, making sure the helpless, upturned soles were well within arms reach.

She slowly drew a sharp manicured nail down Karen’s smooth nylon covered sole. She could hear the frustration in the grunts and groans, as her victim tried to suppress the laughter. Playfully, she took both index fingers and slowly traced the same path down both sensitive foot bottoms.

"Oh! Oh no! Ha, ha, ha, nnn-, no, heh, heh, heh, cut it out."

"Oh, you can stand a little bit more can’t you." Melissa began to flutter all ten fingers up and down the length of Karen’s vulnerable soles.

"Oooh! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, tickles, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no please, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, you can’t, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, sthaaaaaaaaaaaaaap, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I, ha, ha, ha, ha, gi-." Karen tried to finish her sentence but had run out of breath.

"Are you ready to say your line?"

Karen nodded furiously.

Melissa stopped teasing the smooth soles and listened.

"I’m… a… wimp. Okay?"

Melissa untied Karen’s ankle from the bed rail, leaving them tied together. She stepped into her high heels and headed for the door.

"Hey wait, are you leaving? You’re just going to leave me here?"

"I might be back later. We’ll see."

Melissa walked downstairs and began noticing the ‘deliveries’ Dian had arranged. There was a large two-person pillory in the living room, next to the small set of stocks that she had been locked in last night. This set not only held the ankle securely, but also had restraint holes for the wrist and the neck.

Tossed on the couch was a large duffel bag filled with coils of rope. In it, she found handcuffs, some for the wrist, some larger for the ankles. She found blindfolds and gags. She found leather garments, some of which Melissa had no idea of how they went on.

She found an interesting pair of ankle restraints. There was a six-inch chain between the two cuffs. They had a three-inch strap that went around the ankle and a one-inch wide strap that ran under the bottom of the foot like a stirrup. She tried them on, securing them in place with two brass padlocks she found in the bag. She flexed her ankle, realizing her high heels were effectively locked to her feet. She looked into the bag for the key, but couldn’t find one. Her heart began to race as she frantically searched the bag. Coming up empty, she let out a sigh, realizing she had confined herself, she could only blame herself.

She hobbled to the kitchen, irritated by the small steps that she had forced herself to take. She found two very heavy oak chairs strapped back to back in the center of the tile floor. More deliveries, she thought to herself. She passed the chairs and went into the family room.

She found a doctor’s padded examining table. The table was about seven feet long with casters. So it could easily be moved from room to room. At each end it had two padded cuffs strapped to it. In the center, it had a wide buckling strap for the waist. She undid the center strap and hopped up on the table. Laying on her back she laid her ankles above the straps at one end. She reached her hands above her head, imagining she was locked in to the restraints. She was free, yet an overwhelming feeling of helplessness came over her. She could imagine the sharp fingernails of her captors running over every ticklish inch of her body. She twitched involuntarily and suppressed a giggle. She wouldn’t have to imagine for long. She knew Dian would lock her here as the ruthless blonde saw fit. The twitches and giggles would be real then.

She got off the table and went to unlock Karen, hoping she would know where the key was to the ankle restraints she wore. She found the stairs were easier to manage if she sat down, using her hands to push herself up to the next stair, and raised her feet up after her in unison. She swore the next house she bought would be a one story. She reached the top and made her way slowly to Karen’s room.

She found the blonde had kicked her feet free of the rope she had tied to her ankles. Taking the blindfold off first, giving her a second to adjust her eyes to the light. "Nice outfit." Karen commented.

"Look, can the cracks, okay. Do you know where the keys are to these padlocks?" Melissa said, showing Karen the ankle restraints.

"Yeah, they should be in the big bag, downstairs."

"I didn’t see them."

"Look, let me out of these and I’ll show you myself."

"No, you’re not getting out of there so easily."

"Tell you what, I’ll suggest someplace to look, you can hobble downstairs, and if you don’t find them, you can hobble back up and I’ll suggest someplace else. We can do this all day, if you’d like."

Melissa realized she was stuck. She reluctantly began unlocking Karen’s wrists. Once free, the perky guard flashed her an evil grin and shoved Melissa backwards.

Off-balance and unable to catch her balance, Melissa fell onto the bed. Karen bolted for the door, calling out, "Suc-ker!"

Melissa got up and was after Karen, as fast as her restraints allowed, which wasn’t fast at all. She couldn’t see Karen from the top of the stairs. Dropping to her butt, she began down the stairs at the snail’s pace that she had gone up. Halfway down, Karen emerged from the kitchen, holding a pair of handcuffs and wearing a wicked grin upon her face.

Melissa’s eyes grew wide with terror as she tried to reverse directions. She had made three steps when Karen appeared beside her on the steps. The guard scooped her arms behind her and quickly had her wrist’s cuffed. A second later, a wave of tickling sensations exploded in her nylon-clad ribcage.

"Naaaaaa! Noooooo! Puh-, puh-,, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ohhh! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha-,"
As Melissa tried to squirm away from the tickling, Karen climbed on top of her, straddling her legs, keeping her from moving away from her ticklish grasp. Karen’s sharp nails glided across the smooth surface of Melissa flat stomach, extracting the sweet giggles, which Karen loved to hear. She kept her attack flowing into the sensitive ribcage, until Melissa’s squirming died down. Getting off her legs, Karen reached down and grasped the chain that ran between her captive’s ankles. She pulled the tired girl’s legs out in front of her. She leaned back, pulling Melissa off the stair she was sitting on. The poor captive landed with a thud on the stair below.

"OW! Karen, don’t!"

Karen leaned back again and again.

"OW! Karen! I’m not kidding! OW! Stop it! OW!"

Karen continued until they reached the bottom of the stairs. Once there, she still held Melissa’s legs by the hobble chain. Dragging her helpless form across the room, Karen finally dropped the chain when they were near the couch. She quickly rummaged through the bag.

"Well, what do you know, she must’ve taken the key with her. I guess you’re stuck." Melissa still fumed at Karen for giving her a sore butt. She was even more pissed now. "Well she said she’d be back tonight, I guess we can just occupy ourselves until she gets back."

She helped Melissa to her feet only to scoop her over her shoulder as soon as she was upright.. She carried her, much to Melissa’s dismay, towards the family room. She was dropped on the table and rolled onto her stomach. Karen quickly buckled the center strap around her waist. She used a small padlock to lock the handcuff chain to the buckle. She moved down to the captive lawyer’s feet and locked her ankles into the padded cuffs at the end of the table.

"Now, we’ll see who’s the wimp." Karen left the room and came back with a ball gag from the duffel. She secured it into Melissa’s mouth and crouched to the side of Melissa’s head. When they met eyes, Karen feigned a surprised look and reached into her leather bustier, pulling out a key.

"Look, I forgot, Dian had left me a master key to all the padlocks." Karen spoke in a condescending tone, causing Melissa to buck wildly in her bonds. "Now, let’s see if I can get a smile out of you."

Karen hopped up on the table, straddling Melissa’s hips. Muffled laughter soon rang throughout the room as Melissa was forced to succumb to Karen’s ticklish advances. Karen persisted in torturing her captive for the better part of an hour, before allowing her a few minutes of rest, while Karen repositioned her.

Now on her back, Melissa found herself fully extended on the table with her hands buckled above her head. Her ankles were freed briefly, to remove the shoe-binding, ankle restraints. Then they were locked back into place. The overwhelming, helpless feeling crept on Melissa again, as her eyes shifted from side to side, looking at her overly ticklish, exposed armpits, then she craned her neck to look over her breasts to see her now removable shoes, still covering her vulnerable soles. The tips of her shoes were the last things she saw before Karen secured a padded leather blindfold over her eyes. She felt a poke to her ribs, followed by a sharp nail dragging the length of her armpit. Both hands dug into her sides, the gag being the only thing keeping her from exploding into torrents of laughter. The rib and armpit tickling lasted for a about ten minutes. When it ended, Melissa was so overcome by the ticklish onslaught she was caught unprepared when her shoes were pulled from her feet. She tensed for a moment before the tickling sensations ravaged her feet. She pulled against the restraints with all of her remaining strength to no avail. Her suppressed laughter grew quiet as she ran out of breath. The wiggling of her feet slowed, allowing Karen easy access to the deep ticklish recesses of her toes.

Finding energy out of nowhere, Melissa erupted again in guffaws, wickedly suppressed by the ball gag.

Karen’s accurate scratches penetrated the soft nylon covering the helpless toes. They tried to wiggle away from their punishment, but they were too tired. Karen’s fingers having more energy, easily won the tickling war. She heard Melissa begin to scream, then moan softly. She watched her captive’s hips gyrate as much as the restraints allowed. Realizing she had caused Melissa to orgasm, Karen relented, massaging the tired nylon-clad feet.

She removed the blindfold, "Rest now, tickle-toes, and save your energy," she gave her captive a wink, "Dian might not be back for a while. You could be in this ticklish position all night long." She left Melissa strapped on the table, still bereft of strength. Too tired to even struggle, she felt exhausted and ready to sleep. A commotion woke her. She heard the approach of heels walking through the kitchen, still groggy, she saw a blurred figure of a woman walking towards her with the prone form of Karen slung over her shoulder.

With her back to Melissa, she plopped Karen down in a chair across the room. As she stood upright, Melissa’s eyes focused in time to see the whip of blonde hair. Dian had finally come back, she thought. Maybe she’ll untie me.

The blonde figure whipped her head around to view the captive lawyer through the holes of her raccoon mask.

"Hello, kitten. It’s been too long."

Melissa laid her head back down. This can’t be happening, she thought.

End of Part 4.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back