• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question About Realtickling

mustang

TMF Master
The stores on Clip4sale.com no longer alphabetically list the titles of the clips. There are some clips that I would like to check out on Realtickling, but I only know the clips by there 'tc' designation, like tc5447 or tc5387. When the clip titles were listed I could find them by their tc number but that is no longer possible. Is there a solution to this problem? Otherwise, I will have to look on every page to try to find what I am looking for and there are almost 200 pages on Realtickling.

The stores on Clip4sale.com no longer alphabetically list the titles of the clips. There are some clips that I would like to check out on Realtickling, but I only know the clips by there 'tc' designation, like tc5447 or tc5387. When the clip titles were listed I could find them by their tc number but that is no longer possible. Is there a solution to this problem? Otherwise, I will have to look on every page to try to find what I am looking for and there are almost 200 pages on Realtickling.

Do you know which girls were in the clips you want to check out? You could search their names.

The Deet

Have you ever seen the clip you're interested in?

Can you describe the girls...the scenario?

I've always been a big fan of Real Tickling. I might be able to help you figure out who's in it. I also have a ton of their clips...if you give me the TC#'s you're looking for I might have them in my collection and be able to tell you more about them.

B

It is not really about one specific clip. I was just wondering how you could find a given clip if all that you had was the tc number.

Oh. I'm not sure you can.

Did you run a search on the tc# yet on CFS?

It is not really about one specific clip. I was just wondering how you could find a given clip if all that you had was the tc number.

I don't believe that's possible. You'd need to either know the model names, or just search through the archives to find what you're looking for. I've done this a handful of times, and while it can be annoying, it can also be fun to re-discover clips you never knew you always wanted.

Happy Hunting.

Perhaps you could post the particular numbers you're looking for? In the case anyone can help via that method.

Yeah, I've had that problem too. RT was my favorite back in the day! Spending all that time looking at all those clips SUCK!

You might do well just finding out if someone knows what you are talking about by number. Maybe if you email the company, they might help you.

Never know. :D

Well if you look at the clip list of Tickling Handjobs you will still find a large number of the TC files listed in the Clips list. You have to wait while it uploads. You might well find what you are looking for there.
Then the other possibility is to set the page so that it shows 100 clips rather than 20. That gives you 39 instead of 190 pages. The TC listings were uploaded early on and are largely in the early pages, where, if you scroll up from the bottom, you can soon get an overview over which ones are available.

I agree with Mart. Wait for a min or two for the search list to load, then search the clip via the tc no. directly.

Btw here are the descriptions of two clips you mentioned in your earlier post:

TC 5447
Run Time: 06:42 ______ 640x480 Screen Size ______ TICKLING, BONDAGE, Aurora and the curly haired brunette finish their tickling session on Candi. But not before they tickle her as much and as long as they want. Candi has a certain sexiness about her that is hard to describe. The mummified girl named Brenda is still being tickled to tears. (WMV format)

TC 5387
Run Time: 05:16 ______ 640x480 Screen Size ______ TICKLING, BONDAGE, And now it's time to switch things around and let Jess tickle Senya's feet and body. This former basketball player is nice and ticklish. Jess has lots of fun doing the honors of tickling those long female feet! (WMV format)

btw I'm also wondering if anyone has the full versions of Realtickling videos as opposed to cut up clips. I know the videotapes are no longer being made, but I have seen wmv versions of full Realtickling videos (e.g Dungeon of Reversal, Of Sweet Suffering). Does anyone have the full version of 'Dungeon of Sensations' in wmv format or sth?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back