• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa's Ordeal ( part V )

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
undefined

undefined
More...

ADVERTISEMENT

[Close]

ADVERTISEMENT

[Close]

Click Here

The Confrontation
by JtheQuill
Melissa’s Ordeal, part 5

Melissa strained against the padded cuffs. Wrought with emotions, she let anger feed her furious desire for freedom.

The wily blonde strode towards her with a confident gait. Her Cheshire grin beaming across her face, the woman from Melissa’s past seemed pleased with how easy her latest caper was going.

"I’ve kept my eye on you. You passed the Bar Exam on your first try. You took a position as a public defender, even though your parents could have set you up with your own practice. You have quite an impressive record." She paused, leaning over Melissa, looking over the captive lawyer’s outfit. "I think I prefer you in business suits though. Dian’s always had less subtle tastes though."

Melissa could do nothing but listen and struggle against her bonds.

"I’m not surprised Dr. Wen couldn’t help you, her field of study deals more with physical addiction. She spoke highly of you though, she is sorry that her sessions with you couldn’t have been more productive. She did let me look at your files though." A smirk crossed her face. "Don’t be mad at her, its not like she had any other choice. If you could have seen what I did to her." She stood upright, reminiscing.

Melissa closed her eyes. No, she thought, she knows. Her struggle to get free turned into desperation. Panic caused her heart to race. She screamed against the gag and found she could hear her own voice.

She sat bolt upright and opened her eyes to darkness. Slowly her vision adjusted to the dark. She was in her own bed, still dressed in the body stocking and she was alone. Karen wasn’t there, and neither was her blonde attacker. It had all been a dream. Her bad dreams had begun again.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Melissa," she could hear Karen calling from the other side of the door, "Are you okay? I thought I heard you cry out."

"I’m okay." Melissa called back, trying to steady her voice.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, come on."

Karen opened the door and quietly shut it behind her. She was also still dressed in her own sheer cat suit, but she wore a large T-shirt over it. She walked over and sat next to Melissa on the bed. "Are you sure you’re okay?"

"Yeah, I just had a bad dream. Did I wake you?"

"No, I was up, Dian’s not back yet

Karen put her arm around the slightly trembling girl as Melissa related the dream to her. They sat there and talked for a few hours, until they heard Melissa’s car pulling into the garage.

"How do you do it?" Melissa asked Karen.

"Do what?"

"You know." Melissa seemed shy about what she was about to say, a soft smile crept across her face, "How do you stand being tickled?"

Karen’s impish grin appeared sardonically across her face. With a slight shake of her head she replied, "Oh no, you’re not getting any secrets from me."

"You really like it don’t you?"

"I don’t know, maybe I’m demented, or maybe different. I know it bothers some people, it just doesn’t bother me. I think it’s funny, if I wasn’t laughing already, I would probably start. You like it too Melissa, your body just reacts differently to it." Melissa shivered slightly.

"Let me tell you about the first night I met Dian. She had been brought in on the "Tickler" robberies and I was working my normal late shift. Sometimes we go weeks without a soul locked up in that jail. I was happy to have someone to talk to. I had brought her dinner to her and we began talking through the cell bars. She had noticed that I was shifting from foot to foot and told me to bring in my chair. So we sat and talked for the next twenty minutes, getting to know each other. I began to feel totally comfortable with her. As we talked she moved closer to the bars and sensing she felt as close to me, I rolled a little closer also. Then I crossed my leg, and the toe of my shoe made it’s way through the bars."

"Dian’s very fast when she needs to be. She grabbed my foot and pulled it through the bars. I was taken completely by surprise. As my leg moved father into the cell, the chair I was sitting in rolled forward. I wasn’t sure what to do. I remember trying to scoot away from the cell, but my heels had no traction. I hadn’t even uttered a sound in protest, when she pulled my shoe off. She started tickling my foot softly, asking me if I was ticklish. I started giggling and tried to pull my foot away, but she had an iron grip on my ankle. She began to tickle harder, acting like she was upset that I wasn’t answering her questions. I guess because of the teasing, I started laughing harder." "Now at this point, I was laughing so hard, I was helpless. I had a nightstick, pepper spray, and a whistle, yet a prisoner had me powerless. The thought of screaming hadn’t crossed my mind, and for some reason, I didn’t want to laugh loud enough for anyone outside to hear me. I started begging through my laughter for her to wait, I needed a breath. I don’t remember if I ever asked her to stop. Finally I was able to tell her that I couldn’t breathe. She told me she would only stop if I’d give her the keys to the cell, and if I didn’t, she would tickle harder."

"I’m not sure why I thought it, but guards don’t normally carry the keys to the cells, we keep it out at the desk. I thought that if I hadn’t hung the key on my belt next to my regular set of keys, what would I have done? I figured an easier way out. I plucked the key off my belt and to Dian’s surprise, I threw it out the door the cell room into the outer office. I figured if she wanted out, she’d have to let me go."

"Dumbfounded, her mouth dropped opened. She said four words that sounded so ominous I can still hear her saying them."

"You’ll pay for that."

"Now, you have to understand, I had brothers. You don’t know fear until you’ve had four big guys chasing you through the house, knowing when they catch you, they would tickle you as close to death as possible. For me though, it was more than fear, there was an excitement that I loved and an anger that I was always forced to bear. I often thought that there was nothing that would ever compare to that feeling. When Dian started tickling me again, I felt those same sensations."

"So now I’m laughing harder than I have in years, and Dian’s punishing me with every tickle torture she knows. She’s dragging one finger up and down my foot, she’s spreading my toes and forcing her fingernails in between, and she’s clawing at my arch and heel. After ten minutes of that I had no strength left, I was light headed from lack of oxygen, and I had this unbearable giggle exhaling from me with every breath. She stopped tickling me and reached at me through the bars. She grabbed me by my web belt and pulled me from the chair. I slumped against the cell, still giggling uncontrollably."

"I thought I had enough, Dian wasn’t finished with me though. She undid my belt and pulled it through the bars. With me still helpless, she used one pair of handcuffs to lock my hands through the cell bars above my head. Now with my back to the cell, she put my belt back on me, buckling it on the inside of the cell. So, now my movement is severely restricted, and she decides to pull both of my feet back through the bars, forcing me to kneel. I heard the click from my second pair of cuffs as they went around my ankles."

"Then she did something that I’ll never forget. I still had one shoe on, and she was lying right at my feet. I couldn’t crane my neck enough to see her, but I knew she was right there next to my stocking foot. The position I was in conveniently gave perfect access to my ticklish sole. I knew that she would begin tickling me at any second, and that I was helpless to stop her. Then, I felt a slight tension on the heel of my shoe. She was pulling my shoe off. She wasn’t doing it quickly though, she was being very methodical about it. She would pull for a second then stop. It was like a torturous tug-o-war for my other foot. My heel would be exposed, and then I would use my toes to work the shoe back on. Then she’d pull it off again. It got so frustrating. We did this for at least a half-hour. The anticipation was killing me. Then she pulled it a little too far. I was still working on getting it back on, when a felt a slight scratch across the top of my arch. I abandoned trying to protect my other foot, and tried to twist away. I didn’t have a chance."

"Her attack this time was a light fluttering across the bottom of my foot. I squealed and tried to shift anyway I could. Though I didn’t realize it, my other shoe had almost fallen off. Dian was nice enough to point it out to me, saying if it fell off, she would tickle that foot too."

Something clicked in Melissa’s mind. The night at her parent’s house, the blonde woman who tortured her made her that same threat. She continued listening to the conclusion to Karen’s story.

"Sure enough the shoe fell off. Both of my feet were being subjected to her precise tickle-torture. She kept that up for about three more hours. Those horrible fingernails gliding across my smooth soles. I thought I was going to die. About an hour before my shift was up, she let up on me. Forty-five minutes later, she let me go. I remember trying to recompose myself, and she just watched me and kept smiling at me. She promised she would see me later. There was a part of me that wanted to see her too. I didn’t think it would get any better. Then we met you. I think you’re a perfect addition to our little demented trio."

She casually ran a fingernail across Melissa’s ribcage, causing the girl to jump. Not satisfied with that, she leaned forward and slowly began to crawl towards the two lumps in the bed that told her where Melissa’s feet were.

Melissa started to giggle as she watched the perky blonde. Karen was like a kitten stalking a mouse. Taking a handful of blankets, the guard began to draw them to her, uncovering Melissa’s ticklish nylon-clad soles. She pounced across the lawyer’s ankles, pinning them to the bed.

Through the weakening giggles, Melissa began to plead with her friend. "Heh, heh. Oh no. Heh, heh, heh. Please Karen, don’t. Hee, hee, hee."

Karen looked back to the pleading girl, flashing her an impish grin. "You see what I mean? About the anticipation? It just kills you, doesn’t it?"

Melissa stopped giggling, realizing what Karen was saying. A slight smile crossed her face as she nodded in understanding. The smile became a full guffaw as Karen’s nails raked across her stocking soles.

"Haaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, n-, nooo, nah, nah, ha, ha, ha, ha, st-, ha, ha, haaaaap."

"I’ve also found that it tickles worse if you’re not expecting it." Laughed Karen as she continued the torment across the delicate, smooth soles. She furiously dug her sharp nails into the nylon covered foot bottoms, extracting the purest of laughter from her powerless friend.

"Ohhhh! Ha, ha, ha, ha. Oh no! Haaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha. Not that! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." Melissa screamed as she reached down to her legs, trying to pull them free from underneath the tickling attacker. Finding herself bereft of strength, she fell back into a laying position, hoping her pleas would free her.

"No, hah, hah, hah, hah, no more, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, puh-, ha, ha, ha, puh-leez, ha, ha, ha, ha, can’t st-, ha, ha, ha, stand it, ha, ha, n-, noooo."

As fast as she had started, Karen ceased the torture upon the helpless soles. She looked back at Melissa, still short of breath, wordlessly asking if she was okay.

"It’s nice to see you two getting along." Dian announced from the doorway of Melissa’s room. She had arrived a few moments ago, and had kept quiet, watching the two. "I hate to break up the fun, but we all need a good nights sleep, we’re going to have a big day tomorrow."

Karen hugged Melissa good night and left for her room. Leaving the two there to talk for a moment.

"I have some good news for you. This should all be over soon." Dian produced a key and removed the transmitter from her lawyer’s wrist.

"What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow. For now, get some sleep." With that, Dian closed Melissa’s door.

About an hour later, Melissa fell into a restless sleep, filled with dreams of tickling blondes, and helpless lawyers.

The phone rang at about nine-thirty in the morning.

"Hello." Melissa answered.

"Hello, Melissa?"

"Yes."

"My name is Maria, I’m with the District Attorney’s office. I’m prosecuting the Dian Taylor case. There has been some developments and we’ve been called into court."

"When?"

"Today at 11:00am."

"Today?!?"

Melissa hung up the phone and rushed up the stairs to find Dian and Karen waiting for her, both dressed in suits, seemingly ready for an appearance in court.

"Something has happened in your case," she told Dian. "We’ve been called into court and I haven’t got anything ready! I don’t know anything about the case! I don’t have any arguments ready! I don’t have anything to wear!" Melissa kept babbling and worrying. She was a delight to watch as she jumped back and forth from her computer to her closet. Dian and Karen both seemed rather calm. Dian approached her from behind and put her hands on her shoulders, guiding her towards the bathroom, the tall blonde tried her best to ease her lawyer’s panic. "Look, Karen and I will pick out something for you to wear. You just catch a shower, do your hair and make-up. Oh, and relax will you. We’ve got nothing to worry about."

"But the case-,"

"Don’t worry, I handled that also."

Melissa showered and tried to relax. She shaved her legs and massaged them with cocoa butter. She splashed baby oil across her body and finally stepped from the shower, as relaxed as she was going to get. She did her hair up as she always did when she was in front of a judge, and applied a soft make-up job.

She wrapped a towel around herself and walked out into her bedroom, where Karen awaited her. Karen helped Melissa into a black satin bra and a pair of sheer to waist, tan pantyhose. Next Karen produced a gray skirt. Melissa pulled it on, while Karen fastened it in the back.

"I can’t wear this! Look how short it is. I couldn’t sit down right now without flashing the judge."

"Sorry." Karen said beaming her impish grin at the lawyer. "Dian’s orders."

"I’m dying to see the blouse."

"There is no blouse, just a blazer."

"WHAT?"

"I’m sorry, Dian told me his was all you get to wear today."

"A bra and a blazer."

"You’ll be okay, just keep it buttoned."

"What if I get hot?"

"Live dangerously." Karen’s grin stretched across entire face.

Melissa took the blazer and went to the closet. Reaching up on a shelf she brought down a shoebox with her flats inside. She pulled the comfortable shoes on and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. As she moved, she constantly had to pull the skirt down.

"You look superb." Karen admired. "It’s too bad, you can’t wear those shoes though." Melissa sighed. The shoes were her lucky pair. She had always won cases she wore them to. Now Dian was going to take them away from her also. She looked at the 5-inch, black opera pumps that Karen extended to her. She kicked off her flats and sat to put the heels on.

Dian appeared in the doorway, seemingly pleased with the outfit Melissa wore. "Are we ready girls?"

"I believe so." Karen stated.

"Just one last thing." Dian said as she stepped behind Melissa, pulling the pins from her lawyer’s hair, allowing it to fall across her shoulders. "It looks much better down." She motioned to Karen, "Go ahead and take off."

With that Karen left, leaving the two staring at each other. After a few moments, Dian stepped in front of Melissa and held out her hand palm up.

"Hand me your foot." Dian demanded softly.

Melissa looked up at her. "What?" she asked incredulously.

"You’re too tense, and I’m going to tickle that tension from you."

Melissa was still shocked, but found herself raising her leg and resting her ankle in Dian’s palm.

Dian whipped the shoe from her foot and dropped it. Before it hit the ground, her nails were gently grinding into the sole of Melissa’s foot. The steady scratching across the smooth arch had the poor lawyer twisting trying to suppress the eminent laughter.

"Don’t fight the laughter, just laugh out loud." Dian told her, as she teased the ball of the foot with a gentle fluttering from her sharp fingernails.

Melissa was bouncing up and down trying to keep her composure, hold her skirt down and laugh as Dian had told her to. Every nail was torturously wrenching tickling sensations from the soft, nylon-clad sole. As the dexterous digits made their way towards her wiggling toes, Melissa found herself forced to laugh even harder. She stopped worrying about her skirt or her composure, and now found that court cases and past experiences were the furthest thing from her mind. She gripped the chair. Kicking off her other shoe, she raised her other foot to her torturer. She laid her head back and laughed even more as her ankles were cuffed under Dian’s arm and her two stocking soles were rapidly tickled.

End of Part 5.

Does anyone know where part VI can be found or if there is a Part VI or VII ?

Never been much in to stories...until now. Love this author!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back