• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Funny Film

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
A Funny Film

It's a pleasant warm Saturday night as we buy our tickets in front of the movie theater. The film we are about to see is billed as a hilarious comedy and has become quite popular with movie audiences. You look absolutely radiant in a light colored sleeveless linen dress, sandals, small gold earrings and your hair up in a French twist. We present our tickets to the usher and enter the theater. Upon entering, we decide to go up to the mezzanine balcony, where it is less crowded. After settling into our seats, we look around and notice their are only a few people around us. As the lights grow dim and the stage curtains open, I notice an elderly woman sitting two rows in front of us. She is wearing an old fashioned hat with long plume feathers stickling out of it.

After a series of coming attractions, the lights go completely out and the main feature begins. A few minutes into the film and the theater is filled with loud sidesplitting laughter from the audience. I see that you're laughing also, and I'm just so overcome at how lovely you look, that I just can't help but put my arm around you and kiss the back of your smooth soft neck. You react by squirming and giggling, "Stop, not here...you know how ticklish I am!" I always get incredibly turned on by tickling you, and just to hear you mention the word "ticklish" makes me intensely aroused! I put my hand in the pocket of my jacket and I'm delightfully surprised to find one of my silk ties, which I took off the other day and forgot to put away. I get an amazing idea, and I drum up the courage to act upon it! I gently, but firmly take you by your wrists and bring your hands behind your back. You're completely startled by my actions, "Oh no, please...what are you doing!" I notice how dark the theater is since the film takes place mostly at night, so I know we won't be seen very well. I quickly bind your wrists together behind your back with my tie. You protest, but I know you can't be too upset since you start giggling, "Are you completely crazy...I can't believe you're tying me up in this movie theater!"

Something funny happens in the film and draws loud uproarious laughter from the audience. This is my cue and I start teasing and tickling your knees with my fingertips. You start squirming in your seat and rubbing your knees together in attempt to avoid my tickling touches. You are really laughing and giggling, as I know your knees are quite sensitive, but your laughter just blends in with the rest of the audience. When the scene in the film changes and the laughter from the audience quiets down, I stop tickling your knees. You turn to me and whisper in my ear, "I can't believe you're doing this...are you insane?" The audience starts erupting in laughter again, and I resume tickling you, only this time my fingers are wiggling behind your knees. This induces you to increased hysterical laughter. Then I lean down and slowly and sensuously glide my fingertips up and down your shapely smooth calves, driving you to laugh and shriek as you bounce up and down in your seat. The laughter in the theater subsides, so I pause, but I stay in my position. When the laughter starts up again I slide my wiggling fingers under your feet, thinking how nice of you to wear sandals. I know how ticklish your feet are and you react accordingly with wilder and wilder gales of laughter.

As the laughter in the audience calms down, I sit up straight and teasingly whisper in your ear, "My, I never imagined you would find this film so funny!" You turn to me and whisper back, "You know you're crazy don't you? The very idea of tying me up and tickling me in a public theater like this!" I kiss you, smiling, "Look...it's ok, nobody is paying any attention!" You look around and see that everyone around us is completely engrossed in the movie. Suddenly, the audience responds to the film with sustained sidesplitting laughter, and I gently squeeze your legs just above your knees. This prompts you bounce up and down again, jerking your head from side to side, all the time laughing, screaming. Then I slide my hand up your dress and teasingly caress the creamy smooth flesh of your thighs. I'm surprised to feel how incredibly wet you are between your thighs; the crotch of your panties are completely drenched with your luscious juices. As my fingers continue to tickle your sweet inner thighs, your body thrashes wildly, you arch your back to the point where you lift yourself out of your seat. The audience quiets down once more and I take the opportunity to put my arm around you and settle you down, as if you were an excited mare. I calm you by softly caressing your bare shoulder and upper arm with my hand that is around you. When the laughter of the audience starts up again, I quickly undue two middle buttons in the front of your dress, creating an opening just wide enough for me to put my other hand through. "Oh no, no...please...what are you doing?" I answer by tickling the smooth highly sensitive flesh of your belly, my finger teasing your belly button, producing spasms of wild maniacal laughter from your gaping, grinning mouth.

Now my hand is running all around inside your dress, my busy fingers tickling your torso, paying special attention to your belly and ribs. I manage to wiggle the fingers of my other hand under your arm, and I'm now able to tickle your armpit. You are now under the spell of mindless hysteria as one hand sensuously attacks your torso while the other continues to play with your armpit. Once again the crowd becomes subdued, and I withdraw my hand from your dress and give you a rest. I gently stroke your hair as you languidly recline in your seat, breathing deeply. "Oh this tickling is making me so excited...I don't think I can handle it!" A very funny scene is developing in the film and the sound of laughter rises from the audience once again. Then I get an idea! I stand up and reach over and pluck a long feather from that elderly woman's hat and return to my seat. I slowly slide the feather back and forth under your left arm, and you react with a flurry of wonderful cute giggles and shrieks. I take the feather and repeat these actions in your right armpit; insidiously sliding the feather back and forth as you continue to respond with uncontrolled giggles. I undo the two top buttons of your dress, enough to expose the upper portions of your breasts. I slip my right hand around your waist and take the feather in my left. You are wearing a low cut push-up bra so I'm able to slide the feather down the front of your bra and tickle your heaving breasts. The effect of this makes you alternate between soft giggles and sensuous moans. Then I wiggle the fingers of my right hand against your waist which forces you into increased spasms of unrestricted laughter; your body quivering and jerking.

The audience again becomes subdued and I pause my tickling. You're breathing heavy as you turn to me and whisper, "Oh...I'm so excited...please finish me...make me come!" Even though the audience is quite, the scene in the film is very noisy as I take the feather in my right hand, which is still around you. I slide the feather inside your brassier again, this time making direct contact with your nipples, causing you to moan. Then I place my left hand under your dress and inside the soaking wet crotch of your panties. The entire area between your legs, including your inner thighs, is completed moist with you luscious lubrications. I gently spread your lips apart and find your exquisitely aroused clitoris. Using the tip of my middle finger, I begin to manipulate this sweet part of you with slow sensuous circling motions against your delicate supple flesh. Now your moans and sighs become even more pronounced. You spread your legs wider as your hips and pelvis gyrate in a sensuous rhythm with my circular manipulations. Your eyes are closed and mouth wide open, your fists are clenched and your entire body is tight and hot. You are completely oblivious to the film, the audience...everything. You are completely consumed with the erotic passion swelling up inside you. Finally, you scream in total sexual ecstasy as you experience a wildly passionate release! Fortunately, your orgasm happens at the same moment when there is more noise from the film, as well as more laughter from the audience.

You look at me and smile sweetly...your eyes half closed, your body warm and relaxed. You look intoxicated with pleasure, and I kiss your mouth deeply as I untie your hands. The film is just about over and just in time as you button your dress and fix your hair. Just before the lights come back up, I reach over and slide that feather back in the elderly lady's hat...if only she knew how much fun her hat was! I thought to myself how great it would be if they brought that style of hat back. I still have my arm around you as we slowly walk out of the theater, as if in a dream world. Outside the theater, there is a long line of people waiting to see the next show. A man on the line asks us, "Hey, how did you like the movie...is it worth this long wait?" We look at each other and smile, "Oh, we just laughed and laughed!" I tell him. "Does it have a good plot?" the man asks. I look at him, "Well, I don't know about the plot, but it was the best time I ever had at the movies!"

For More Tickling Fun:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tickle_rama/

http://www.ticklingemporium.com/

:devil:

A fantastic, original concept. A great treat, Feathery!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back