• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Radio 2 - 1505 Xmas Day - Kylie minogue

WheresThe Clip?

1st Level Red Feather
Well according to the Radio Times Christmas edition (page 242) there is a 2 hour Kylie special, during which she reveals that she plays dirty in Tickle Fights.

Sadly you will all miss it as you will be having dinner with your folks, But for a billy no mates like myself, this has to be better than the Queens Speech.

Sounds worth a listen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wqflg

In the ultimate chat show Kylie Minogue bravely takes on the Radio 2 listeners, a couple of Radio 2 presenters and Kate Thornton who all ask the questions that they've always wanted to know the answers to. In this close up and personal interview Kylie reveals that despite her pop princess image, she really is just like the rest of us. At Christmas she dons her marigolds and becomes her mum's little helper and at the end of a busy day the stylish clothes come off and are replaced by tracksuit bottoms and comfy clothing. - just like the rest of us. She reveals how close she is to her family and what an important and supportive role they play in her life. How as a child she was a mean tickle fighter, wrestling Danni to the floor and turning her into a human typewriter, plus how she used to daydream as a child that her next door neighbour's son was a record producer who would spot her talent over the garden fence and pluck her into stardom.

If you don't believe me, i'm the one from Skipton. Had to ask. Hope I did you all proud! 2 for 1, found out her and Dannii are ticklish!

Well what exactly did you ask ?

It was about her childhood, if her and Dannii were competitive with things such as tickle fights. She sounds surprised with tickling, but talks about the typewriter effect (which needed explaining). They also reference that I'm on a train (I think you might even hear a train announcement.) Proof enough?

It was about her childhood, if her and Dannii were competitive with things such as tickle fights. She sounds surprised with tickling, but talks about the typewriter effect (which needed explaining). They also reference that I'm on a train (I think you might even hear a train announcement.) Proof enough?

You mean to say you didn't go on to ask, does she still get into tickle fights, how often and who with ? :shrug: Man you really dropped the ball there.

Seriously though, just hearing Kylie say the word, will keep me titillated all the way to New Year.

You mean to say you didn't go on to ask, does she still get into tickle fights, how often and who with ? :shrug: Man you really dropped the ball there.

Seriously though, just hearing Kylie say the word, will keep me titillated all the way to New Year.

Only had a few moments sadly, but got what I could! Seems she's a ler.

Further proof: the song I requested is Simply the Best.

A human typewriter. What a great way to phrase it. :) Though I'm not much for the slap on the head

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back