• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelina and Jenn's Lunch date

gentlefeather007

2nd Level Red Feather
This is my first attempt at a story, please be gentle with criticism. It is welcomed but I ask for constructive and guidance.
There are a lot of great writers on this forum and I ask for their creative input.

Thank you.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie appeared to have a perfect life together, but deep down there was a problem. The problem was Jennifer Aniston. She was not a threat to the couple’s relationship, but Angelina seemed to live in her shadow in the media. Even though Jenn was out of Brad’s life Angelina couldn’t shake the home wrecker stereo type. She was tired of being the bitch in the triangle, so she hatched a plan.

Brad had told Angelina all about his sex life with Jenn and she was shocked at some of the things they did. So one day Angelina decided that since she couldn’t escape being the bitch she’d be the bitch.

Angelina had invited Jenn over to bury the hatchet, or so Jenn thought. She asked Jenn over for lunch and some girl talk, so of course Jenn said yes as she wanted to resolve all hard feelings as well. Jenn showed up at noon as designated and the two sat outside on the patio having a lovely lunch in the breezy afternoon air and sunshine.

After a little while and 2 glasses of wine, laced w/ sleeping powder, Jenn started to feel dizzy and excused herself to the ladies room, she made it about 2 steps before she passed out.

When Jenn woke she felt 3 unmistakable things of her surroundings. She could not move, she could not see, and she was very naked. After a few moments of struggles and cries for help, Angelina came into the room to survey her handy work with the ropes. She was very proud of herself. Jenn could not move an inch, she was tied spread eagle with a big pillow under the small of her back to elevate her butt off the table. Angelina spoke and told Jenn why she was there. Angelina told Jenn that she was tired of her trying to steal Brad back and now she would pay for crossing her.

That was far from true though, the truth is that, Angelina found Jenn incredibly sexy and wanted to control her sexually. Seeing Jenn lay there helpless and squirming was a real turn on for her, and as much as she should have been frightened, Jenn was very aroused also.

When Jenn spoke she had quite a few harsh words for Angelina, “Who the fuck do you think you are?? I will not tolerate this shit you untie me this instant or else!!” Little did she know they would be her last words for quite a while. Angelina held her captives nose and produced a ball gag and as soon as Jenn opened her mouth to breath it was installed effortlessly. Angelina told Jenn, “ I don’t need you to speak for a while, just listen, I am tired of you trying to steal my man, and I, unlike you will fight to keep him.” Jenn listened in shock at Angelina’s words, after all she hadn’t even thought about Brad for 2 years.

“Brad told me about your sex life together and I was quite shocked, I didn’t think you were so bold and daring in bed.” Jenn’s heart began to sink because she knew what was coming. That’s right Jenn, I know all about the bondage and tickling Brad put you through, I know about his fetish and also how frightened you are of it as well. That is why the tickling sessions were so short, he knew you couldn’t handle it so he cut them short so you’d continue to consent. Unfortunately for you, I don’t care if you consent and this session will be very long and drawn out indeed. You see Brad is out of town for 3 weeks filming and my calendar is clear for at least 2 weeks, so I hope you are comfortable.” Jenn couldn’t believe what she was hearing, she thought she was still passed out and dreaming, but she would realize soon enough this was no dream.

Jenn wiggled and squirmed in her bonds trying to escape but it was hopeless, she had no chance of escape and she was about to be tickle tortured out of her mind by her enemy, who up until 30 minutes ago was not her enemy.

Angelina walked around and surveyed her captive, she was stunning. She fully understood why Brad fell for her, her figure was perfect, hair beautiful silky smooth and long flowing, her body perfectly tanned with no tan lines, and most importantly of all, she worked out very hard to keep her figure, she had very little body fat if any.

Angelina was secretly enjoying this, she loved having this beautiful woman bound and at her mercy. She even thought of inviting Jenn into their bedroom at several times but decided against it. She was not a lesbian but did love the sight of a beautiful woman, I mean who wouldn’t right?

Jenn was beginning to sweat with anticipation. She was frightened, and about to be sadistically tortured way beyond her limits by this madwoman. She knew she had to escape, but how? She started to think back to her sex life with Brad, and she started to feel embarrassed, he wouldn’t tell her all of their sex secrets would he?

Just then Jenn felt something very gently scratch her left foot, it tickled slightly but she was able to handle it. Until she felt the same on her other foot, she could not tune it out forever and then it started to get worse. Angelina was not gliding all four finger nails on each hand over both her feet, it was maddening, with the gag in her mouth she couldn’t even laugh. She was in way over her head and she knew it. Worst of all she couldn’t breath, laugh or beg for mercy, she was truly at Angelina’s non existent mercy.

Angelina was enjoying watching Jenn squirm in absolute panic, but going nowhere. Her bonds were very secure and she was spread very tightly, almost painfully tight, a sensation Jenn now started to realize as well. But she also realized another feeling which made her predicament all the more compromising, with all the bondage, control, fear and tickling she was subjected to, she was becoming sexually stimulated, Her nipples were hardening and she started to feel damp in her crotch.

Angelina decided to kick the tickling up a notch. “I can’t believe how filthy your feet are, I mean when did you wash your feet I will have to take care of this for you because this will not do.” Angelina left and returned with a bucket of soapy water and a scrub brush. “Now first we have to scrub your feet clean.” Angelina dipped the brush in the water and applied it to Jenn’s right foot. WOW did Jenn go ballistic, Angelina was afraid she may break the table, not just the ropes. Jenn felt every bit of energy draining from her body, she was in big trouble and she knew it now more than ever. After 10 minutes of scrubbing her right foot, she now moved to her left foot and continued for 10 minutes there as well.

Jenn was squirming, bucking, heaving and thrashing for all she was worth to no avail. She was still as trapped as she was 20 minutes ago. She was now sweaty all over, dripping all over her tan firm body.

Angelina noticed this and took pity on poor Jenn. “Let me get something to help you cool off, you poor dear. I didn’t realize I was doing this to you.” At this point Jenn thought she would be released. Not even close to true! Angelina returned with another bucket of soapy cool water this time and a loufa sponge. She wet the sponge and began to sponge the cool soapy water onto Jenn’s sweaty body. Not quite the reaction Jenn expected, She jumped in ticklish agony as the sponge tickled her legs from her feet up to her thighs, this was relief from sweating? Jenn was really beginning to panic as there now was no end to the tickling in sight. After 10 minutes of tickling her legs with the sponge, Angelina took a soft towel and tickle dried Jenn’s legs. “Now let’s cool the rest of your body down” Angelina said with a smile. Jenn knew she was in trouble now, the water was cold on her legs and as soon as it touches her upper body she will get goose bumps, and her nipples will become rock hard and she will become more sexually frustrated, and sensitive to the tickling.

And just as Jenn expected, it happened. Angelina wet the sponge and applied it to Jenn’s super sensitive under arms, and was rewarded with a scream through her gag. “UMMMPPPHHHH AAAARRRGGHHHHH GGGGLLLPPPPPHHHHHH”, was all Jenn could push past the gag in her mouth, she was in hell!!! As expected here came the goose bumps and hardened nipples she expected, but couldn’t control. Then she heard a sound she never expected to hear which sent a cold shiver of fright through her entire body. Jenn heard Angelina laugh at her plight. “Now I know why Brad has a tickle fetish, this really is fun. Thanks for coming over today to play with me.” Angelina said with much mirth and a huge Cheshire grin.

After soaping up her armpits she skipped to her belly button, talk about a sweet spot, Angelina even stuck her fingernail in her navel and tickled there for a few minutes. Jenn began to feel she may pass out at any minute, which right now would be a welcome relief to her. At the same time Angelina must have sensed the same thing and gave Jenn a much needed break. :if we are going to continue on all day, which we are, I better give you a breather, I’m worried you may pass out and where would the fun be in that?”

Every muscle in Jenn’s body ached, her crotch was on fire from sexual desires, and all she thought about was escaping her fate. A fate which was sealed beginning with Angelina’s invitation to lunch. Jenn was now doomed and she knew it.

The next words Jenn heard were the dagger to her heart, she could not possibly feel more desperate, helpless, and hopeless.

“Since this is our first get together in our new friendship, I thought we should video tape it for us to remember it. What do you think Jenn?” At the mere mention of video taping, Jenn renewed all struggling and straining against her bonds, all to no avail. “I thought it was a good idea as well, so let me set up my tripod so we don’t miss anything. I especially don’t want to miss when I cool off your breasts. I figured with how bad you were sweating and all I’d do you a favor. I changed the water again and this time to help you really cool off, I put some ice cubes in your wash water. Wasn’t that nice of me to think of you like that?” Jenn was now beside herself, she was going to be tickled, manipulated, tortured and denied any kind of sexual release at all, how did this bitch ever become so sick and demented?

At the first touch of the ice cold loufa to Jenn’s breasts it was over. Her breath was taken in an icy freeze, and her already hardened nipples were now hard enough to cut glass. She was being tickled senseless on her hyper sensitive boobs and nipples and she was helpless to stop it. But the question now was, did she want to. Her body began to betray her mind and longed for the tickling touch of the ice cold sponge, She now became visibly stimulated as her crotch was now extremely wet and glistening with her sexual drippings. A sight Angelina noticed soon as well.

“Now look at the mess you are making of yourself, we will have to fix that right now. When Angelina returned she had a fresh bucket of water and a surprise. What we will do now is clean up your drippings and I have a special tool for that as well.” Just then Jenn heard a jaw dropping sound which made all her other fears seem like a trip to the beach on a warm summers day. She heard, “BBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ , the electric toothbrush, she struggled, strained and screamed with all of the non existent energy she didn’t possess. She was about to suffer her ultimate humiliation, she was going to be completely out of control of her emotions and tickled into oblivion at the hands of someone with no mercy or even a heart. Angelina was cold blooded and she was about to prove it.

Angelina dipped the vibrating brush into the warm soapy water, with the first touch to Jenn’s pussy every muscle in her entire body convulsed all at once, she was now in a conflicting struggle for control of any fiber of her being, Her mind was beginning to fade, her body was in defense mode, and her pussy was being stimulated with a mix of torture and pleasure. This was the strangest feeling she has ever had in her life. The tickling of her pussy was such torture it felt orgasmic. She felt like she was riding an orgasmic wave that was sure to flow through her any minute. Just as she was about to cum in an earth shattering orgasm, BBBZZZZZZTT. The toothbrush stopped and Angelina began tickling her feet again.

Jenn felt even more ticklish than before, she couldn’t even find the strength to struggle let alone laugh. She felt her mind coming back to life with feelings of frustration, confusion and anger. Still all she could do was laugh behind her gag. She was now conquered, she had no fight or stamina left, she felt her world go black as she passed out.

After about 15 minutes of sleep, she was awakened by smelling salts. “Now why would you go to sleep like that when you are a guest in my home, have you no manners?” Jenn suddenly realized her gag was removed, so she began to speak, ”Why in the world are you doing this to me? I never even met you before today let alone do anything to you. What the fuck is your problem bitch!!” In answer to her, Angelina said “That is none of your business, and if you think I am a bitch now, wait until I start torturing you for real. I haven’t even started to torture you yet, I’m just getting started.

With that statement Jenn wished she was still gagged and couldn’t speak. She realized she made a poor choice of words. “Look I’m sorry for calling you a bitch but you have been torturing me for hours here, I’m just trying to make you see my point.”

“Let’s understand each other here girl, first off I am a bitch, I’m good at it, and second you have only been tied for an hour or so.”

An hour!! Only an hour!! It seemed like five or six to Jenn.

“Are we done with the small talk, can I continue now?” said Angelina. “Let me go you crazy bitch” shouted Jenn as Angelina began to tickle her armpits. “I took out your gag so I could hear you beg and laugh, not so you could talk, if I hear you say one more word, I’ll put it back in for good. Jenn shook her head yes, she understood and would obey, she was absolutely beaten and broken.

To be continued……

Thank you everyone for the comments, I hope it was easy to read and follow and not long winded. Please advise, working on part 2 tonight, hope it flows as easily as part one did.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back