• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelina and Jenn's Lunch date. Part 2

gentlefeather007

2nd Level Red Feather
Angelina is a stubborn woman, she knows what she wants and ALWAYS gets her way, and right now she wanted to break Jenn’s resolve and make her suffer. She had a plan that would allow for this to happen. The plan was well designed, well thought, and best of all incredibly simple. She was going to tickle Jenn until she was a shell of her former self. Angelina was now in pure evil bitch mode and in complete control.

“So Jenn, where did we leave off?” Jenn replied almost in tears, “Please let me go, I’ll never bother you again, I haven’t seen or thought about Brad for over 2 years now, we can work this out another way, any other way but please no more tickling!!!!” “Thank you Jenn, that is what I wanted to hear.” said Angelina. “So now you will let me go?” replied Jenn. “Not even close to a prayer of that sweetheart!!” replied Angelina. “But you said that was what you wanted to hear.” Said Jenn as she began to sob. “Yes my dear, I wanted and still want to hear you beg for mercy that you will never receive from me, EVER!!!! As a matter of a fact I want you to beg me to tickle you on your most ticklish spot on your body, tell me where it is and beg me to tickle you there and you may spare yourself some future humiliation.” Jenn replied in an angry voice, as she decided to take her dignity back “I will not give in to you, I will not beg you, I will not tell you my ticklish spots. I will NEVER give you that satisfaction EVER!!!” Angelina began to applaud Jenn’s little speech, “You got a lot of guts kid I’ll tell you that. I said that I would gag you again if you mouthed off to me, but I’ve had a change of heart. Now I will keep you begging for the rest of our extremely long time together.”

Jenn still could not believe what was happening to her, she was now a captive to this lunatic who wanted to make her suffer for no reason at all. How in the world did she get into this, more importantly how would she get out of it.

As Jenn was again wishing she was still gagged so she wouldn’t piss Angelina off any further, Angelina was plotting her next move. “So jenn, you have very firmed and toned legs, you must walk a lot.” At that point without warning Angelina began to tickle up and down Jenn’s calves, which tickled Jenn only mildly, more annoying than anything else. Is that all you got, if so you might as well let me go now.” said Jenn. At that point Angelina decided to go for Jenn’s knees, not quite a home run but definitely enough to bump up the torture level. AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH, PPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSE STAHAHAHOAHAHPPP. “What’s the matter little girl can’t take a little tickling, huh?” teased Angelina as she continued to tickle Jenn’s knees. Just when Jenn thought she may be able to deal with the knee tickling, Angelina once again threw down the gauntlet. She began to tickle Jenn’s inner thighs up to her hipbones, she almost broke free, she jumped and bucked so high and so hard, Angelina actually believed she may have broken free. This was definitely the worst spot for Jenn, so far. She was beginning to fade out again, but just then Angelina revived her with the smelling salts. “No more naps for you girl, not till I say you can.” Angelina continued her assault on the inner thighs and hipbones and was well rewarded with high pitched shrieks of horror filled laughter, Jenn would not be able to hold out much longer, only now she had to, there was no other option no choice and no end in sight.

Angelina decided to taunt Jenn before moving onward and up the length of her body. “Are you enjoying yourself so far Jenn? I know I am, this is so much fun. If I would have known this was so much fun, we would have met years ago” Jenn would have responded but she was too busy trying to breath, at least it was easier without the gag, she could get more air into her now burning lungs. “Are you mad at me, nothing to say, fine by me then laugh, see if I care.” Angelina now moved from tickling Jenn’s thighs and hipbones to her stomach, hipbones and ribs. And just when Jenn thought she couldn’t laugh anymore, here she goes again, with new shrieks and demented screams of insanity. She was losing focus on everything else, it seemed she had been there for weeks now instead of 2 mere hours. And what was worse was the fact that she was now feeling sexually frustrated as well, on top of all else her pussy was now throbbing with pure lust. She knew there was no relief or release coming anytime soon. All she could do was lay there in the dark, behind her now sweat soaked blindfold and deal with the incredible feelings of lust, desire, confusion and despair.

“UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHHHH, AAAAHHHHHGGGGHHHBBBBPPPPPPP RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, PPPPLEEEAAASSSE LET ME OUT OF HHHEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!’” shrieked Jenn with all the strength she could possibly muster. “Aaaaawww, how cute, the little girl wants to beg me again. Ain’t that just so sweet, I love hearing you beg. Now beg harder or you will be here for the next 2 weeks.” The thought alone almost made Jenn pass out, but Angelina was there again, with the smelling salts.

The next phase was going to test Jenn’s stamina all over again, but 1st Angelina had another wicked idea, she went to her living room and retrieved her portable stereo set and a microphone. She plugged the microphone into it’s jack and plugged in her headphones, the large ear covering ones like they use in the radio stations. She put the headphones over Jenn’s ears and turned to a station with nothing but static. She then pressed the button for the microphone and spoke to Jenn, who was now totally taken off guard.

“I bet you wonder what is going on here, well this idea is my ultimate brainstorm. You are now deprived of two of your senses which heightens the other three, including touch and feelings. You will know nothing going on around you and all you will hear is static or my taunting directly into your ear. Jenn was now in complete panic, she was already as helpless as a newborn and it just got worse, much worse.

“I am going to let you keep your gag out for now, but I’m not sure for how long. Total sensory deprivation is what I want for you now. Any last words before we start. A word of caution though, if those words aren’t civil I will gag you again.” Jenn shook her head no, she knew nothing she said would change anything, and besides she wanted to preserve her precious oxygen she would need it soon enough.

Angelina turned the radio back to static and took her time beginning Jenn’s next round of torture. She waited about 5 minutes and watched Jenn shift in her bonds.
She knew Jenn was wondering if she was even in the same room, the answer came soon enough, Angelina began her assault on Jenn’s hyper sensitive armpits and slowly worked her way down to count each of Jenn’s ribs. This was the worst so far, she screamed fought laughed as she couldn’t even hear her own laughter. Angelina then worked her way down and lazily circled her pinky finger into Jenn’s navel. This new onslaught was over the top. Jenn could feel the blindfold droop on her eyes from the sweat and tears of tortured laughter. Just then as Angelina was still fingering jenn’s navel she activated the mic again. “Having fun my little tickle slave, if not the next round will sure be lots of fun for you HAHAHA!!! Angelina laughed evily. Jenn couldn’t form thoughts anymore let alone words, she was lost in tickle hell!!! But Jenn knew whatever Angelina had up her sleeve would not be “FUN” for her, it would be more of the same. Maniacal laughter, contorted smile and no way out.

Angelina Decided to go get a drink, tickle torturing your #1 rival worked up a thirst. She even decided to help Jenn take a drink so she didn’t dehydrate. She then activated her mic and asked Jenn if she had to pee, Jenn decided this was her chance to escape and immediately screamed “Yes oh please, oh please yes I do!!!’ Angelina held a hospital style urine bottle for Jenn to use. Oh well at least she wouldn’t further humiliate herself by urinating everywhere.

For the next round Angelina decided to turn things around some. She began by getting a bottle of baby oil from the nursery she had prepared for when her and Brad adopted their first child. She opened the bottle and poured it all over Jenn’s upper body, using half of the bottle on her. She then playfully and slowly began to rub it into Jenn’s upper body, being sure to be careless how she touched the now quivering girl. Jenn was now in a state of complete shock and confusion. Angelina made sure to tickle her already rock hard nipples and underneath her breasts, as well as her armpits and ribs. Jenn’s clit was now swollen like never before, a fact Angelina soon noticed as she saw her moist pussy glimmering with her lust.

Angelina spoke into the mic into Jenn’s ear again, “Look who is a dirty slut! I can’t believe you are getting turned on by this. So you don’t really want me to stop huh?” Hearing this Jenn swallowed hard and begged for her life. “Please have mercy, let me go, I’ll do anything you want, just let me go please!!” Angelina thought for a second “Anything I want?” asked Angelina? “Anything!” replied Jenn. Angelina thought for a second and said, “OK I want you to laugh for me as she began a new barrage of tickles now on her feet.” Jenn did as requested, she had no choice.

As she continued to tickle Jenn, she activated the mic again, “You are very horny, I can tell. I’m gonna let you get off. How does that sound?” Jenn was sure she heard that wrong, “What did you say?” she asked. “ I am not a monster I am going to let you get off, as she said this she had a vibrating bullet personal massager in her hands, she lubed it with KY jelly and inserted it into Jenn’s vagina.

She began to tickle Jenn before activating the remote to turn it on. When she turned it on Jenn’s whole body felt like it was on fire, even the tickling didn’t feel so bad. She was going to cum, that was all she cared about right now. Wrong, Angelina lubed it with so much jelly, that as soon as her muscles in her pussy contracted it shot right out, leaving her in another extremely vulnerable position. “Oh wow, that has gotta suck, she said into the mic. Jenn was once again thrown for a loop, denied what she so badly needed once again. Angelina was laughing as she tickled Jenn at varying speeds and touches all over her body.

Jenn was still in darkness, listening to radio static as Angelina tickled her. Angelina had another idea, it was time to make her a little more vulnerable and exposed, She wrapped a silk scarf around each of Jenn’s knees and spread her legs wider apart and tied them off to the table legs. Jenn was now unable to move a muscle. Angelina was about to make her move. She grabbed 2 electric tooth brushes and taped them to Jenn’s feet, bristles between big and 2nd toe on each foot. She turned them on and Jenn began to scream and thrash in her bonds. She took a third one, turned it on and brushed it over Jenn’s overly exposed and throbbing pussy. The result was instant, Jenn was unprepared for this and began to instantly try to fuck the toothbrush. But Angelina kept it just far enough out of reach to stimulate her outer lips only. Which was all it took for Jenn, she would not be denied this orgasm. She was going to cum regardless of any other circumstances. It happened sooner than expected, her entire body tensed and began to shake. Every muscle in her body pulled at their restraints, and she began to see stars behind here blindfold. She rode the orgasm through to the end, she felt no tickling just orgasmic bliss. As she came down from her orgasm, she realized Angelina never stopped brushing the toothbrush on her pussy, she kept vibrating her. Jenn now had no control of her mind, emotions or body. She could not speak, see, or hear and she was going to orgasm on command.

Jenn began to feel dizzy and the static from the radio began to fade, she was going to pass out. But just before she passed out Angelina used the smelling salts to revive her. She came 2 more times before the electric toothbrush began to tickle her pussy again. And the 2 on her feet felt like they were sawing off her toes. She was even more sensitive than before, if that was even possible. Jenn was now praying for release from her bonds, or death. Angelina had completely broken her after 4 mere hours. Jenn now passed out again, there were no smelling salts to keep her from the slumber she desperately needed. She was now completely spent and had no energy to move, even if she were able. Angelina now began to prepare for the last phase of her plan.

To be continued….

Please comment.

Again really good I don't mind long stories as they tend to seem more real (if that makes sense? haha)

I feel the same way, never too many details. I have fantasized about this for so long now the story is writing itself. I hope you're enjoying it, and part three will hopefully be up tonight.

Very nice so far! Passionately written, I can see. Would you believe that I didn't know about this celebrity love triangle? :)

I know what you mean sometimes stories that you have thought about are really easy to write and even though it came from your head when you read it written down it seem real haha.

Thank you Kunzite, I hold your opinion in high regards!! Your breeding grounds series is mesmerizing, can't wait for chapter 6.

Excellent story so far. I look forward to more!

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back