• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elisabeth Hasselbeck on the View

TheDubliner

TMF Regular
So I was at the gym today and one of the programs on was the View. The first thing they were discussing was the story about the Jet's coach's wife doing foot fetish videos and they showed a clip of her with her feet sticking out of the car. The ladies of the view started talking about it and Elisabeth Hasselbeck took off her shoes and put her bare feet up on the table immitating Rex's wife and Sherri was sitting right next to her. She took this opportunity to scribble her nails on the bottom and sides of Elisabeth Hasselbeck's feet causing Elisabeth to retract her feet.

It was short and cute; maybe around 5 seconds or so but it's Elisabeth Hasselbeck!

For those of you not familiar:

http://www.wikifeet.com/pictures/Elisabeth-Hasselbeck-Feet-124898.jpg

Last edited:
Nice find! Some one must actually watch that show and maybe recorded it, love to see Elizabeth's reaction to a little foot tickle.

DK

If ANYBODY can post that clip that would be great! Thats a must see even if it was very short!

Wow, with the sound on, the clip wasn't as great as I thought it was. Sorry guys

:-(

Yeah no offense, but I was a little disappointed in the clip. I watched it a few times and it looks more like Sherri just rubbed the tops of Elisabeth and Joy's feet. I didn't think there was much of a ticklish reaction IMO. Still cool to see Elisabeth and Joy's feet though up close...even if all the broads on that show are annoying. :jester:

have to admit Hasselbeck has nice feet, just too bad I can't stand her half the time

I'm not even sure who Elizabeth Hasselback is.......but she does have purtty feet! And they were bare! And she had her feet on the table first!!

Drew

Here is a .wmv clip of the segment featuring Elisabeth Hasselbeck on "the View." It has been condensed to fit board file limits.

Last edited:
OMG is this a dream come true, I don't care how short the tickle was, I never thought in a million years I'd see something like this happen to Elizabeth's feet that close up! Man is she beautiful!

Funny how easy and acceptable tickling her feet would have been at that moment!

definitely a ticklish reaction!

Yeah no offense, but I was a little disappointed in the clip. I watched it a few times and it looks more like Sherri just rubbed the tops of Elisabeth and Joy's feet. I didn't think there was much of a ticklish reaction IMO. Still cool to see Elisabeth and Joy's feet though up close...even if all the broads on that show are annoying. :jester:

I beg to differ, AmishTickler. Elizabeth almost spastically wiggled her right foot the whole time Sheri was stroking the top of it, then when Sheri stopped EH rubbed the residual tickles off with her left foot.

THANKS FOR SHOWING THIS.

I guess we will have to watch for more discussions on Ryan's video.:bouncybou

I found the title of the clip on ABC News to be misleading. I didn't see Ms. Hasselbeck defend foot fetishes in particular; only defend a man and woman's right to privacy. (Although I bet, after this segment aired, she got invitations from Regis Philbin and Jay Leno to come on their shows and discuss it...)

she did seem to wiggle her feet when they were touched. at least they look ticklish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back