• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fallon part 1 M/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Ok heres my old story reposted with a new chapter Ill try to do a chapter a week, or hell maybe two. :)

I was born in Solar, in the year 678 of the second age of man. What's the second age you ask? Well its What's left after the world launched a nuclear war on itself and decimated 67% of all life living on the planet. For 2,000 years people roamed the world in caveman like tribes barely surviving. Then finally the planet started to heal and we could start to settle down in cities. For 400 years we rebuilt and then we got back to doing what mankind does best, we went to war with each other. Solar and Lunar had been enemies for as long as anyone could remember so naturally they were the ones we went to war with. My father had been a soldier for Solar. He died fighting in that 200 year war. I joined the army at 16, stayed in for the remaining 4 years of the war. Once it was over i went back home and got a job as bouncer at the hottest dance club in Solar : The Myrmidon.

Life was ok there I guess, people mostly behaved themselves. I rarely had to bust heads. But then, one night something happened, something that would change my life forever. It was a Saturday night, our busiest night. I was on duty by the bar. It had only been a month since the war with Lunar ended and everyone was still celebrating I mean its not everyday a 200 year war ends right. Despite the loud music and throngs of club-hoppers hugging the dance floor I was bored out my mind. I kept wishing the night would end so I could just get a few glasses of ale and call it a night. Then I got a strange feeling, a tingling, itching the back of my brain. I had gotten that feeling before, it meant I was being watched.

Now not to sound conceited or anything but according to the opposite sex I'm a pretty good looking guy. At 6'4 , 180lbs, black hair, athletic build, light brown eyes and a med brown skin tone I never had to try very hard to get a date. So it shouldnt have come as a shock to me that some girl out there in the throbbing masses was gawking at me, but this was different someone out there was staring at nothing but me and probably wasn't even blinking. Now I was starting to get concerned, the tingling was getting stronger meaning the person watching me was getting closer. Ok, maybe this wasn't some chick after all, I didn't really have a lot of enemies in Solar but the ones I did have weren't to be taken lightly. I flexed my knuckles getting ready to use my fists if i had to. I slowly scanned the crowd watching every face carefully. So far I hadn't come across anyone looking at me for more than three seconds. Maybe I was imagining things, it could be for the first time that this feeling was a false alarm. I started to relax and return to counting the minutes until I could leave. That's when I locked onto a pair of bright purple eyes that were looking STRAIGHT at me.

Those eyes were the most beautiful ones I had ever seen in my life, and they were attached to the most beautiful face I had ever seen. she was around 5'10, couldn't have weighed more than 130lbs, she had medium tan skin all over, but what got my attention was her hair, it was bright blue. Yes That's right I said bright blue, now remember this world had been devastated by a nuclear holocaust, and although the planet was healed strange mutations were everywhere, So it wasn't impossible to have this hair color but still, its not something you see every day. I couldn't move, my world had stopped existing and all that remained was her. She was wearing a two piece blue sequenced dress and flip-lops. It was a wonder why I hadn't noticed her before. Those eyes God, those eyes. They pulled me in, surrounded me in their world. She seemed to stare at me for what seemed like forever with a predatory smile that scared and excited me at the same time. Then she walked over and stood next to me, never taking her eyes off of me.

"What's your name?" It was a simple enough question asked from anyone else but from her it was as if a divine entity had pulled apart the sky landed down right next to me and said it. "Namon." I managed to choke out without sounding too much like a complete idiot. "I'm Fallon, its nice to meet you." Her words, her voice they were so perfect I could just stand there and listen to her speak forever. Now don't get me wrong I'm not one of those poor romantic idiots you hear about wanting to woo every girl with flowers, candy and sonnets. I'm usually a play it cool type of guy. I don't CHASE women, THEY chase me. That shows you what type of hold this, Fallon had over me. "Do you come here often?" God help me I didn't just say that out loud! One of the corniest lines in the book and I said it to the woman of my dreams. I was ready for her to laugh in my face and walk away to tell her friends what a loser the bouncer here was. She didn't.

Fallon just moved even closer to me. I could smell her perfume now, it intoxicated me. I now noticed how here lips were absolutely perfect. They looked so kissable I just wanted to grab her right then and there and test my theory out. " When do you get off Namon?" I couldn't believe my ears she was still interested in me! "Uh, in an hour I think." She smiled again and scanned the crowd quickly and looked back at me with those wonderful eyes of hers. "Alright, Ill just wait here for you till you're off. I hope you don't mind me bothering you till then?" Was she kidding? "Ah, no I don't mind, I just hope you don't get bored hanging around me while I just stand here." Then she did the unthinkable, she wrapped her arms around me and just looked up at me smiling innocently. "Of course not, you can talk to me while you're on duty can't you?" I was paralyzed she had touched me! Her skin had made contact with mine! I was in Heaven. "Y-yeah we can talk...............Um, what do you wanna talk about?" Yeah I know what you're thinking I must be a complete moron, but hey you try holding a conversation with the most beautiful girl you've ever seen in your life without panicking a little huh. "Why, I want to talk about you Namon of course, but do you mind if we sit down? My feet are killing me." Her feet...... they looked so flawless her toes were nice and even, her nails were well pedicured and coated with that clear polish that I love so much. They looked so soft, so smooth. I started to wonder if they were...................no they couldn't be. She was an angel and angels aren't ...................or maybe they are..

"well if you want I could give you a foot rub?" I was taking a gamble here. What if she thought I was moving too fast or was some kind of weird foot person (which I was). " Why thank you Namon, I would love one but I must warn you I'm VERY VERY ticklish." My prayers had been answered. She was TICKLISH! Her, the most perfect creature on this Earth was ticklish.

We both sat down and she put her feet up on my lap and gave me a look as to see how I would respond. My heart was beating at 90 mph. Should I just massages her or try and see if she's as ticklish as she says she is? I ran a finger playfully from her heel to the tip of her middle toe. It was like moving my finger through warm butter. Her feet were even softer than they looked. Immediately she let out a half squeal half giggle. It was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. You'll note that I use the phrase "most beautiful" a lot when I describe her. "See, I told you I was ticklish!" she said giggling. "Wow, you werent kidding." I said. "Nope, I'm probably one of the most ticklish people you'll ever meet.........hmm but I wonder if I should be telling you this." She gave me a mischievous look daring me to tickle her again and of course I NEVER turn down a dare. I wrapped my arms around her ankles and went to town on her soft soles. She let a out a beautiful symphony of cackles, howls, giggles and laughs, while she threw her head back. I tickled and tickled and tickled for what seemed forever. Her feet were soooooooo soft I never wanted to let them go her laughter hypnotized me even more than her eyes had. Fallon laughed and laughed HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAA!

I never once looked up from her feet once I started. I just kept tickling and tickling nothing else mattered. It had been so long since I had been able to tickle a girl like this and I was determined to enjoy it. I must have tickled her for about 12 minutes until I snapped out of my trance and stopped, then I looked up to see if she was ok. Her face was beat red and stained with tears she was breathing like she had just sprinted 7 city blocks,but the
weird thing is even after I had stopped tickling she was still giggling. Her eyes locked on me. Suddenly I realized I might have just blown it.

I started to stammer an apology. But before I could get anything out she plopped herself on my lap. "Oh my, I think some ones very excited to see how ticklish I am" she said giggling. Then she put her arms around my neck . "I hope I didn't torture you too much I said unsure of what to do next. "Not at all my feet feel great, and to be honest They're so ticklish even if you had just massaged them you would still have tickled me half to death." Ok the minute she said that I was even more "happy" and she knew it too and giggled again. "You know if we went to your place you could tickle me all you wanted....." she gave me a coy smile and pecked me on my cheek. It was official, I was in love. Well the remaining time of my shift I sat there watching the crowd trying to get my thoughts clear about what the hell just happened, while Fallon sat there cuddling on my lap. Then finally my shift ended. We made a b-line for my house which luckily was only 3 blocks away. Once we got in the door she sauntered over to my couch took off her flip-flops and flexed her toes at me giggling. Right about then I'm about to bust, and this little seductress knows it. Fallon patted the spot right next to her so I of course accepted her invitation. It was remarkable how quickly she recovered from the tickling I had given her earlier. Her normal coloring had returned and she seemed as if i had never touched her at all. "I still cant get over how ticklish you are." I said. "Well, now that you know and we're all alone you could tickle me all you wanted. Just remember to be gentle or you might tickle me to death." she said with that cute little giggle of hers. Fallon reached out with both her feet and put them in my lap. "I don't think you could tickle me any worse than you did earlier, I mean that was torture!" "Oh is that a bet?" I asked.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a pen. Fallon looked at me and bit her lip guessing what I was up to. "Oh you wouldn't do that to me! would you?" She said laughing. My only response was to once again wrap my arms around one of her ankles and began writing the Solarian alphabet all over her tender sole. Falcon burst out in rapid fire giggles and squeals HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEERCY!! I just continued writing until I covered her entire foot then I grabbed the other foot and wrote all over that. Fallon was beside herself with ticklishness. I loved her laughter it was like music to me I wanted to for her to never stop. After I had covered her other foot as well I gave her a break. Instantly she just looked at me still giggling. She began poking me in the chest playfully with both feet. I wanted to mary this girl. Then she felt how happy I was again and giggled "My, my someone sure does love tickling me" I gently picked her up and carried her to my bedroom.

Fallon began nuzzling my neck and kissing my ears. This girl knew EXACTLY what buttons to push on me. When I laid her down on my bed she kept staring deep into my eyes. I was transfixed again I couldn't move. Then she gave me a quick peck on the lips giggling. I felt my heart melting. She saw that I wasn't moving so she kissed me again this time she didn't break off she just kept kissing me . Finally I unfroze and began kissing her back our tongues started dancing. She smelled so good her mouth was so soft. I wanted her like I've never wanted anything in my life. Fallon finally broke off the kiss and pouted at me. "W-What's wrong?" I asked. She pointed at her feet and at all the writing I had left on them. "Oh I'm sorry let me get this off for you I said." "Is this going to tickle?" she asked smiling deviously at me. "what do you think?" I said chuckling evilly. Fallon just giggled and started flexing her feet at me again knowing what it did to me. "OOOh you're gonna pay for that." I teased. She just stuck her tongue out at me. I quickly went to my bathroom and returned with a cup of water and a VERY bristly brush. "Now hold still." I said splashing water on her soles

"You do realize what you're about to do is going to absolutely tickle me beyond belief?" she said running her well manicured clear nails up and down my cheek. I stared at those eyes for what seemed an eternity. Then I began.
I gently yet firmly scrubbed her soles, and toes thoroughly. The laughter Fallon put forward then dwarfed even the incident at the club HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAIEEEHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Her eyes were as big as saucers, she looked crazed, tortured in the depths of ticklish torment her face had gone past red in only 4 seconds and was now as blue as her hair and fast turning to her eye color, her tears flowed freely. I was in paradise. Time stopped for me I just scrubbed and scrubbed, tickled and tickled. There was something about her tortured look, something that said even though she was in agony she was in exstacy. I scrubbed her feet for about 20 minutes until all the ink was off then I stopped. At first I was worried that I had killed her, she just laid there barely breathing, her face was a bluish purple, her feet twitched involuntarily. She didn't say a word. I hurriedly rushed to the head of the bed to apologize profusely. When I got there........her eyes...........those eyes..they trapped me again in them, I was hers.

Fallon smiled at me and weakly tried to pull me to her. I readily complied. "Thank you for getting the ink off." she said with her trademark giggle. "Are you ok?" I asked concerned. Fallon just smiled and kissed me, then she started nuzzling my neck again. "That was the most I've ever been tickled she said you almost killed me hehe." I couldn't take it anymore I was about to let loose! Somehow she sensed that. She quickly pulled off my belt and motioned for me to undress so I did. That night we made love was the night I will remember for the rest of my life. It was the one memory of light I would have in the mass of darkness to come

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back