• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy Perry's Hen Night After Party

james_23tk

TMF Poster
Katy and Rhianna were back in Katy's hotel room at the end of the hen night they had certainly knocked back a few drinks during the evening and were more than merry. They were laughing and joking about what had gone on during the night.

They fell back on Katy's king size 4 poster bed in the 5 star hotel.

"Fancy a night cap?" Katy asked

as chief bridesmaid she felt it would be rude to say no "of course lets keep this party going" Rhianna laughed.

Rhianna was wearing a tight white dress with white high heel shoes while Katy was in a black dress with silver open toe high heels.

Katy handed Rhianna the drink and they continued talking and laughing about the night. After about 10 minutes they turned the topic of conversation onto Katy's up coming wedding and her spending the rest of her life married to one man.

"I hope he is as good in bed as the papers make him out to be Katy as it's one man for life" Rhianna joked

Katy replied with a cheeky smile suggesting he was.

"Russell is great he has a lot of energy and is pretty adventurous" she laughed

Rhianna was intrigued "adventurous?" she asked

They had both had a lot to drink and Katy probably didnt realise what she was saying but continued anyway.

"Yeah he gets off on some weird stuff some of it even I don't like doing and you know I am up for most things in the bedroom" Katy again laughed

"You have to tell me now Katy what kind of stuff?" Rhianna asked

Katy rolled over to face Rhianna on the bed "You have to promise not to say anything because Russell would kill me if he found out" she said trying not to laugh.

"I cross my heart" Rhianna giggled

"Well the other week we were fooling around and Russell was kissing my feet when he lightly gave them a tickle he nearly got his head kicked off. Anyway he said my ticklish feet really turned him on and he said he had an idea. He asked if he could tie me up and tickle me" Katy said

Rhianna looked puzzled she had never heard of anyone wanting to tie and tickle someone "he wanted to tie and tickle you Katy that is weird what did you say?" she asked

"The only thing I could no! I hate being tickled Rhi and there is no way I could be tied up and tickled" Katy replied.

Rhianna was a little shocked she was really ticklish as well and would hate if someone tickled her.

Katy laughed again "its strange I do most things but something silly like being tickled is a no no"

They both started to laugh.

"How did Russell take it then?" Rhianna asked

"He actually seemed pretty gutted" Katy replied

"Ah poor baby he future wife wouldnt let him tie and tickle her haha" Rhianna laughed.

Katy felt bad really she always wanted to make Russell happy and had thought it is just being tickled surely I can take it but everytime she kept thinking about how ticklish she was and knew she couldnt.

"Don't Rhi I feel bad really he looked like I had just ran his dog down when I said no"

Rhianna laughed "he wanted it that much I didnt even know people had tickle fetishes is that even what they are called?" she laughed

"I surpose so" Katy replied my fiance has a tickle fetish she thought is that really creepy?

Rhianna wiggled her fingers at Katy "hey Katy her comes the tickle monster haha" she laughed digging her fingers into Katy's sides

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont" Katy jumped off the bed

Rhianna was laughing at how she reacted

Katy gave a little smile and thought "so you want to play eh?" she jumped back on the bed attacking Rhianna's sides "tickle tickle tickle" he yelled

Before Rhianna could react she was screaming while Katy attacked her sides "Hahahahahahaha get off" she screamed.

Rhianna was trying to get away from Katy's grasp but as she did her right shoe fell on the floor. Katy noticed and turned her attention to the barefoot she grabbed it and started scraping her nail over the soles.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not my foot get of Katy that tickles hahahahahahaha" Rhianna screamed

Katy was killing herself laughing as she started scratching all her fingers over Rhianna's sole "wow Rhi you are a little ticklish eh?" she joked

Rhianna wriggled herself free and leaped off the bed

"Jesus Katy are you crazy I was just playing" Rhianna said trying to compose herself pulling her dress back into place.

"Oh it was just a bit of fun Rhi" Katy laughed

"Yeah well I am ticklish" Rhianna replied

"See you know how I feel thats why I had to say no to Russell" laughed Katy

Rhianna was putting her shoe back on making sure Katy couldnt get another cheap shot in when she had a thought.

"It wasn't that bad really Katy I think you are just being harsh on Russell I think deep down you could handle it no problem your just being mean" she teased

"What? It wasnt bad? You just leaped off the bed like your life depended on it" Katy replied

"You just shocked me it was only a bit of tickling are you telling me Katy Perry the woman who likes to please her man couldnt handle a bit tickling for Russell?" Rhianna asked trying to coax her

Katy thought about what she was saying was she being to hard on Russell saying no?

"I'm really ticklish though Rhi and no one has ever tied me down and tickled me I couldnt get away if it was too much" she replied

Rhianna couldnt believe Katy had bitten she smiled back at her

"Well why don't you test it?" Rhianna replied

"Test it?" Katy replied

"Yeah lets test it here tonight" Rhianna laughed

"You want to see how much tickling I can take" Katy asked

"Why not it will be a laugh I will go easy on you and if you can take it imagine the wedding night gift you could give Russell?" Rhianna said

Katy thought about it for a couple seconds could she really let Rhianna tie and tickle her tonight? It would be nice to find out if she can take it so she could give Russell his wish and Rhianna was a friend so she could trust her to go easy but on the other hand it was still being tickled and she was deadly ticklish.

"I don't know Rhi I mean tickling me?" Katy said

"Go on pussy we have had a few drinks it will be a laugh what's the worse that can happen? You might like it" Rhianna said

Katy was drunk and always up for a laugh and didn't really want to back down in front of Rhianna and it could help out with things at home but she wanted to make sure it wasnt one way traffic.

"Ok you can tie and tickle me on a 2 conditions" Katy said

"Really go on" Rhianna said secretly smiling inside, she was going to get Katy back for the tickles on the bed.

"Number 1 you have to stop if it gets too much"

"Ok that's fair" Rhianna said "and the other?"

Katy smiled "I get to tie and tickle you after?"

The smile on Rhianna's face was wiped away "WHAT? You want to tickle me as well"

"Well yeah it's only fair and like you said it wasnt that bad, was it?" Katy replied

Rhianna was totally shocked her idea was back firing big time here could she really stand having Katy tie her up and tickle her?

There had always been a bit of rivalry between the pair and they had joked about how neither could ever back down. Rhianna knew she couldnt back out of this as Katy would win.

"Fine deal once I have tied and tickled you, you can tie and tickle me" she replied.

(to be continued)

Let me know what you guys think?

Do you even have too ask ????? rhianna and katie perry tickling each other ??? hell yeah bring it on !!!!!

I was reading and my heart was getting faster and faster and at the same time I saw the scroll bar getting closer and closer to the bottom....then up popped the dreaded words.

....FINISH THE STORY ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your evil.

That was awesome! Will Russel make an appearance? I think it would be cool if he did. I really like him. It would be awesome if he walked in on them and tied both of them up.

i loved it.
9bc83i5

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back