• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fallon Part2 M/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Ok, here goes chapter 2...

We lay there in bed after making love. I looked at her gorgeous, flawless body and wanted to run my hands all over it. My eyes started at her perfect toes and worked their way up past her shapely toned legs all the way up to her flat stomach and then finally her perfectly shaped breasts. From there my eyes went to her face. Those soft lips that I could kiss forever, Her perfect nose, her extraordinary blue mane, and her eyes............those eyes that could trap you, those eyes that could make you feel things you never knew possible....had suddenly opened and were now staring at me. They were so beautiful, and yet something deep inside them, beneath their beauty, past their allure....something ........hidden, hidden...........from me.

I wanted to say so many things to her, I wanted her to stay with me and never leave. This was insane! I just met the girl and already I'm in love?? LOVE??? did I just say love? Crap, she's got me good. "good morning sleepy head." Was all I could think to say at the time. She just smiled and snuggled up closer to me. I started to wonder....was she ticklish anywhere else. I took one finger and wiggled it under her right arm. I was rewarded by the sound of her hysterical laughter. HEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHNOFAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!! "Sorry i couldn't resist." I said smiling. Fallon gave me a little kiss on the lips "You know I'm this ticklish EVERYWHERE.

You can tickle me all you want but first I'm gonna make you breakfast in bed, so you just wait right here and I'll be back with your gourmet feast." She said giggling as she got up, put on one of my robes and gracefully glided into my kitchen. "I'm sorry but I don't really have much to cook with in there!" I was never the eat at home kinda guy. "oh that's ok, Ill manage." she said cheerfully. In a few minutes I heard the sounds of cooking and wondered what she could possibly make me with the meager scraps I had in my kitchen. In just 20 minutes Fallon comes waltzing in with plate after plate of pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits, and my favorite cream of wheat with butter and strawberry syrup YUM! I was flabbergasted. I opened my mouth to ask her how she could have possibly come up with this much food from almost nothing when she put her finger on my lips. "Now, now save all your energy for eating." She laughed. I took her advice. I had never tasted food as good as this in my entire life! The girl of my dreams was also an expert chef. I ate like a horse while Fallon sat there beaming at me. When I had finally finished, Fallon snuggled up to me again and put my arms around her. "that was great!" I said. "I had no idea you could cook like that." She just looked up and me smiled at me while studying me with those eyes. Whenever she looked at me that way I was powerless. Only the vast purple within purple existed, they were a universe unto themselves....My reverie was broken when she put her smooth soft lips to mine and massaged them with her own. We kissed like this for a good 45 minutes.

Fallon told me how she was new to Solar, but she wouldn't tell me from where. I decided to take her around the city and show her all the sights. The first order of business was to get Fallon some clothes. According to her she had arrived in Solar with nothing but the clothes on her back, very suspicious, but I figured she'd tell me her story when she was ready. We went to the biggest mall in the entire city : Senoa Center. All eyes were on Fallon, every male there wanted to get with her and every female there wanted to kill her for being so gorgeous. Fallon seemed to take all of this in stride, and was far more preoccupied by the thousands upon thousands of clothes in all the department stores. She was like a little kid in a candy store trying everything on and squealing with delight when she found something she liked. She was starting to scare me with all the clothes she was picking up, I couldn't afford them all! I was about to step up and sadly tell Fallon that she had to put some clothes back, when she walks over to the sales clerk and pulls out a PLATINUM credit chip. My jaw dropped to the floor. Platinum meant a credit limit of up to 600,000 gil. Fallon was loaded. She looked over saw the expression on my face and winked. This girl was just full of surprises. Fallon must have bought around 12,000 gil worth of clothes. We had to get an express service just to have it delivered to my place. I wanted to ask her how the hell she had a platinum credit chip, but figured she wouldn't tell me that either.

Fallon and I roamed all over Senoa the whole day, she dragged me into those dammed women type stores and I coerced her into the male clothing and weapons stores. It was then my eyes caught sight of the Diamond Knuckles. Every bouncer knew what they were, see in my business if you go around punching every moron that starts causing trouble in your club without the proper equipment you're gonna break your hands eventually. I mean there's only so much damage your hands can take. That's why we wore knuckles they kept us from getting injured too much. The better the knuckles the more they cost, the more they cost the more a bouncer gets paid, and the more a bouncer gets paid obviously the better he does his job. So knuckles were a sign of social standing in my profession, and there was no better set of knuckles than the diamond ones. So there I was staring at the best equipment a bouncer could get, wishing I had enough to pay for it. Suddenly Fallon grabs a pair of them goes to the cashier and buys them. I just stared at her in shock. "You looked like you really wanted them." She said grinning at me. I was speechless no one had ever done anything for me like that, those things had cost 23,000 gil. "T-thanks." Was all I could get out. Fallon just gave me one of her those looks that gave me butterflies. "I cant wait to try these on tonight at work." "So you work tonight?" Fallon asked in somewhat of a disappointed tone. "Yeah, why? What's wrong?" "Oh nothing." she pouted. "I just wanted to cook you dinner." She was too much. I put my arm around her as we walked out the store. Her skin was so soft, that I was afraid I might scratch it just by touching her.

I don't know what perfume she was wearing but it reminded me of pineapple and cocoa nut, it smelled sooooo good. While we were walking I casually tickled up and down her ribs to see what her reaction would be. She immediately convulsed and started giggling maniacally, HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEYOUREEBAAAAAAA
AAAAD! I hadn't even tickled her that hard. I eagerly looked around to see who was nearby luckily it was near closing time and the mall was somewhat abandoned. "Uh oh." I said "We're all alone." Fallon gave me a sly look. "Oh no you wouldn't.............you wouldn't tickle me knowing how ticklish I am!" That was all the encouragement I needed. I ruthlessly tickled her sides, hips, and ribs wondering just how much she could take in this region of her body. She lost it immediately. HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHNONONONONONONNONONONHEHEHEHEHEHEH
EHEHEHEHEHEHAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEHEHEHAHAHAAHAHEHEHE
HEHMEEEEERCY!!! She didn't really struggle that much, it was as if the tickling paralyzed her. She was laughing like a madwoman. Those wonderful eyes of hers were shut in her ticklish convulsions. Tickling her felt so good, she was so soft I loved the way it felt to poke, squeeze, and run my fingers along her body. It was heaven counting each rib, goosing the skin right between her lower rib and her hip bone, and it was pure extacy tickling her lower back. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOUUUURRRBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
!!

I tickled her this way for damn near 30 minutes. Then I finally stopped to give her (and me) a breather. Fallon lay there catching her breath for about 12 seconds then snuggled next to me and commenced her favorite past time of nuzzling my neck and kissing my ears. "Its a good thing we are alone here otherwise poeple would see how turned on you're getting." I blushed. "Here." she said lying down in front of me. There's 3 ways to tickle me to the point where i go completely insane, one was using a brush on my feet and heres another one." I couldn't believe my ears she was actually showing me ways to tickle her senseless. She put my hands on her stomach. "Pretend that my tummy is a mass of dough and knead it, but I have to warn you this tickles me soooooooooooooooo much you'll be torturing me." She smiled and winked at me. I was about to propose to her out of shear adoration when my tickle instincts kicked in. I did just as Fallon had advised and treated her tummy like it was a made of dough. GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEHEHEEHE

It was as bad as the time I had gotten her with the brush. I was mesmerized. I tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled her stomach for what seemed hours. Tears were coming down her cheeks like fountains, her face was again a bluish purple, her laughter had once again taken on that mad cackling sound. The joy of tickling her was too much I needed release, but I didn't want to stop tickling her. Never in my entire life had I seen a girl as ticklish as her and never again would I probably, so I was going to make the most it if it killed me. I kept up the torture tickling and tickling and tickling and tickling. Her tummy was wonderfully soft and it smelled like her perfume. I could keep tickling her forever. Then I started to remember the agony I was putting her through. Her face showed it all. Pure ticklish torture was what was there. I had been tickling her for a full hour non-stop. I finally relented to see if she was ok. For the first 12 minutes she was in a sleep like state, then she got up with an enormous grin on her face. She weakly crawled over to me and sat on lap. "You're a great tickler." She said. "You absolutely tortured me that time." She giggled.

I just put my arms around her and held her close. despite the fact that Fallon appeared alright I felt guilty for torturing her that way. "I-I'm sorry......I didn't mean to go so far I was afraid I had killed you.." She silenced me by kissing me long and hard. "Its ok, I showed you how to torture me remember, cuz I can see how much you love tickling me, and if you're happy, I'm happy." I hugged her even tighter while she laid in my lap and purred her contentment.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back