• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fallon Part 3 M/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
The next few days Fallon and I bought new furniture and rearranged my small duplex. Fallon had a natural instinct for what did and didn't look good in my place. I sat there watching her, study my living room to figure where to put what where. I could see in her face that she possessed remarkable intelligence. Her tongue ran along her lower bottom lip as she decided where our new couch should go. I was still getting used to the fact that Fallon was obviously rich and could with in reason probably buy anything she wanted. I mean just yesterday she bought a 13,000 gil aquarium loaded with expensive fish . I realized then that I knew practically absolutely nothing about her. Where she came from, who she was, what she wanted, and I wasn't even sure if Fallon was her real name. I knew I should ask her all these questions, but what if I sacred her away? What if I lost her? NO. I would not lose her, I needed her more than I've ever needed anything. Still, I had to know.................I had to know.

"Fallon." She looked over at me, then her expression changed. It was as if she knew the time for questions had come. Her face took on a hint of sadness. She walked over to me and stared into my eyes expectantly. At first those eyes imprisoned me again, I couldn't move, couldn't think...............but then my resolve returned and so did my tongue. "Where do you come from?" The question left my lips so easily, so why was it so hard for her to answer me? Fallon looked at me nervously for a few seconds.

At first I thought she wouldn't tell me but then she answered. "I come from Crowning." I stared at her blankly. "Ive never heard of crowning, what's it like there?" "Its different............cold........no one ever laughs there..................I hate it." She looked as if she was about to cry. I put my arm around her and held her close. "Come on I'm sorry I wont ask you anymore questions just don't cry ok?" She looked at me with those eyes of hers that were at the moment welling up with tears. I didn't want her crying on me, so I did the only thing I could do. I wrapped ,my arms around her even tighter and mercilessly tickled her her sides.

Immediately Fallon buried her head in my chest and started laughing hysterically. I loved the sound of her laugh, so beautiful, so innocent. I wanted to tickle her soft sexy body forever. HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEOKOKIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAIMMMMMMMMNOTTTTTTCRYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIINGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I finally relented and let her go. Fallon's big happy smile had returned to her face again and she giggled at me. She then returned to her job of arranging furniture and left me to watch tv. I was busy watching some stupid quiz show when Fallon plopped down in my lap. "I'm done now. Why don't you look around and tell me what you think." I groaned. "But Ill miss the 2,000,000 gil question." I playfully protested. "Cant I look after this is over?" Fallon put her hand over my eyes. "Well now you'll miss them anyways so you might as well get up." She laughed. "Ok that's it!" I said. I once again commenced with merciless tickle torture. AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEEH
EHEHNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE EHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOPPP!!!!

I finally stopped after satisfying my immediate tickle lust. "Hehe *pant* No fair, you know how ticklish I am. I cant fight you when you resort to that tactic." Fallon pouted. "You're just lucky I like being tickled otherwise Id be mad at you." She teased. Well she had managed to make me "happy" again, I felt a little embarrassed that I wasn't able to control my "appendage". Fallon just looked at it and gave me a mischievous smile. Everything about this girl I loved, from her eyes, to her smile, to her soft skin, to her musical laugh. "Hey I got an idea why don't we go to the beach." I said. Fallon beamed up at me and hopped up to go get dressed. I smiled knowing the beach would be an excellent opportunity to tickle Fallon senseless.

Thirty minutes later we were lying on our towels at Solar Beach. Every male within a 6 mile radius must have walked by us at least 3 or 4 times to get a look at Fallon. Even I was having trouble taking my eyes off of her in her brand new bikini. Her body was so....so........gorgeous. Fallon seemed to take the attention in stride just as she had at the mall. "would you mind rubbing sun tan oil on my legs without tickling me to the point of bladder control failure." She giggled at me. "Why of course." I said I carefully rubbed lotion all over her legs carefully making sure not to tickle..................that is until i got to her feet. Ah her feet.......they were so beautiful. So soft, so smooth, so perfect, so ticklish. They smelled like the rest of Fallon, a heavenly fruit like perfume that intoxicated you with lust upon olfactory contact. I poured an adequate amount of lotion on each soul which made her giggle femininely. Then I began rubbing lotion with the tips of my fingers all over buttery soft feet. Fallon burst out in insane laughter right away as i happily rubbed lotion all over. I loved the way her feet felt, I could sit here tickling them for days. I was sure to get in between and under all of her perfectly shaped toes. Fallon was pounding the ground frantically as I tickled her feet for at least 12 minutes. When I finally stopped Fallon was still laughing happily as she pulled her legs in and examined them. To my surprise she stretched out again. She flexed her feet in my face. "I think you should put some more on, the sun's really strong today." She said. "Except this time try to be a little more tickly."

Fallon smiled evilly. I knew there was a reason I loved this girl. I repeated the lotioning process again. As before Fallon laughed insanely. When I was finished Fallon regained her composure. "you know the lotion you just used on me is strawberry flavored." This girl was too much. "Oh really." I said "Well, I don't believe you, I ll have to find out for myself." On that note I greedily sucked, licked and kissed every drop of lotion off of her tender soles EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAOHMYGOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODTHAT TIIIIIIICKLESAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHANOOO MEEEEEEEEEERCYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I finished licking up all the lotion and smacked my lips. "Sorry, I guess you were telling the truth. Oh well now I gotta put lotion on you aaaaaaaaaaaall over again." Fallon gave me a wide eyed look then started giggling again in anticipation. Needless to say it was a loooooooooooooooong day at the beach.

After the beach I took Fallon out to eat at the most expensive restaurant in the city. At first she wanted to pay for us, but I insisted. She looked celestial.......divine. If only she had a pair of feathery wings, her image would have been complete. I sat there at our table staring at her as she gazed from the window out into the bay. The city lights bounced of the shiny black waters and reflected off her face. Her silver dress went perfectly with her blue hair that she had formed into a bun with a few twirls hanging down. Those purple eyes held so much within them, and I knew I had merely grazed the surface. That both excited and frightened me at the same time. As usual all eyes were on her from the moment we had walked in, we were both amused by the attention she received. I felt privileged to be with her, blessed. My eyes scanned her curvaceous form. Her skin looked so soft, so tender. I knew all I had to do was reach across the table and snake one of my fingers into the crack of her arm and she would be helpless with laughter. At first I was tempted to, but then I decided to let her enjoy this quiet moment in peace. My eyes left her for a moment to look out onto the bay and when they returned hers were directly on me. At first I was startled but then I felt solace in her gaze. The corners of her mouth turned up into a tiny smile as she looked at me. What was she thinking? Who was she? What was she hiding? These questions pounded in my mind like a hammer. I had to know, I had to find out. Her face changed again and her eyes reflected their sadness onto me. It was as if she was telepathic. I couldn't stand to see that look on her face. I wanted her to be happy. Suddenly I felt her barefoot in my lap. I gave Fallon a questioning look. She gave me a sexy smile. "Tickle tickle" She whispered.
At first I merely fondled her foot, marveling at the softness, the smoothness, I loved it.

Even mere fondling tickled her immensely as I watched her giggle maniacally into her cupped hands. Then I decided it was time to actually try and tickle her. I ran all five finger over her sole as my other hand held onto her foot tightly. There was no need however to hold her foot because Fallon never kicked or struggled violently when tickled. The flood gates busted open as Fallon began cackling into her hands luckily she managed to make it silent laughter, but even so, a lot of people were watching us. Men Jealous that I had the opportunity they did not, and women jealous that Fallon was the one being tickled. I tickled her for 5 minutes like this then relented reluctantly. Still tittering happily, Fallon put her foot back into her shoe. We finished dinner making small talk, and then went back to my place. Once there Fallon jumped at me and I had to react quickly to catch her in my arms as she nestled herself in. "Take me to the bedroom." She said. "I wanna show you something." I carried her into my room and laid her gently on my bed. Fallon lifted her arms over her head, revealing her smooth hairless under arms. All I could do was stare at them hypnotically. They looked as soft as her feet, I reached out with one hand and began running my fingers up and down the tender hollow. Fallon immediately started laughing hysterically. AHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEOOOOOHHHHGOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOD AIIIIIIEAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIT STOOOOOOOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEWAAAAAAAAANNAA
AAAAAAASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UHEHEHEHEHEHAIAIAHAHAHA!

Sensing Fallon was trying to tell me something I stopped tickling. "Hehehe If you REEEEEEEEEEEALLY wanna tickle me.....................pretend my under arms are my lips and make out with them." I needed no encouragement. My lips met her under arm and began kissing, licking, nibbling, and nuzzling the tender skin. Fallon let loose a roar that would should have shattered all windows within a 23 mile radius. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHA
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEERCYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!

This girl wasn't kidding when she said it really tickled her. As bad as the times I had brushed her feet and kneaded her stomach. Fallon howled like she was in the deepest throes of agony. As expected her face was tear streaked and quickly turning purple. Her laughter was unending, she laughed and laughed and laughed. I tickled and tickled and tickled. Her under arms tasted wonderful, and they were producing that strange yet beautiful fragrance that intoxicated me. I must have tickled her for at least an hour. When I finally stopped Fallon lay there unmoving for a half an hour, then she crawled over to me and planted her lips firmly against mine. We kissed, stroked and caressed each other until I was worked up enough to make love to her, and so I did. I was in love, no question about it. I would do anything for her, and do anything to keep her with me forever. These thoughts raced through my head as I entered her, but then as her lips went to my neck and I felt two unbelievably sharp canines pierce my flesh and drain the life from my body I wondered something else.................................but then it was too late.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back