• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fallon Part 4 M/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Ok, heres the brand spanking new chapter. MTJ or Master of Tickle Town..........if you're reading this Id love to collaberate with any artist and publish some stories for either of you guys.

At first I hated her. I hated the fact that she had made me love her and now she was killing me. I hated myself, for being weak enough to let her do this to me. I was dying........................I knew this, I felt this, I could see darkness surrounding me. I wondered for a moment what death was......was there an afterlife? Was there such a thing as God? I would find out soon enough. How I hated her.................but then...........she stopped sucking the life from me and looked at me with those eyes those deep purple eyes. I expected to see coldness in them, happiness that she had claimed another victim to satisfy her hunger. I was wrong, all I saw in those eyes was sadness, loneliness, and tears.

"I'm sorry................I'm sorry Namon. Please forgive me, but I cant be alone anymore." She was crying freely, even while dying I hated to see her cry. She was killing me and I still loved her. What a fool I was.

Then, Fallon did something unexpected. She used a single fang and bit down on her tongue till it bled, and then she kissed me. Her blood flowed freely in my mouth and down my throat. At first I didn't know what she was doing, then I felt it.................. Life, strength and power. All this in one kiss. I was coming back from the dead as a new being, no longer human, something new, something strange. I knew all this from her kiss. I had never felt such strength in my veins, such raw energy. I wanted more. I returned the kiss ten fold and began actively sucking the blood right from her mouth. I dont know how long I did this but finally I noticed that Fallon was desperately trying to break our embrace. Reluctantly I pulled back somewhat satisfied, Fallon immediately fell to the floor. I found it strange that now I was the one with new life and she appeared to now be dying, but that was quickly replaced with fear. Had I killed her? My love? She who had pulled me back from death. I went down on my knees to see if she was all right, she smiled back at me weakly. "Ill be OK I just need to rest for awhile..............I'm sorry Namon, but I need you. I'm scared to be alone." I took her limp form to the couch and stayed with her till she regained her composure.

"Fallon, what have you done? What have you made me?" She looked at me sadly. "Yes I suppose you deserve some answers." That was the understatement of the year. "In the old time there were myths about creatures known as vampires, undead corpses who prayed upon the blood of the living too attain immortality. These vampires could only come out at night, and were dammed by God himself." Absolute horror gripped me. "You've made me an unholy abomination?! why Fallon why!!" How could she have done this to me? My world was falling apart for the second time that night. "No, no Namon. The myth doesn't apply to what we are. You're not some walking corpse, you're more alive now than uve ever been. As for the need to drink blood its null and void too. We need energy to survive, blood exchange is only used for spreading the mutation to another person. Daylight is perfectly harmless, you wont burst into flames or anything. Now for the immortality bit...........I'm only 19 so I dont know if I'm immortal or not." It took a few minutes for all this to sink in. What had I become? Mutation, is that what I was now some type of mutant? Why had she chosen me of all people........why me? "Because Namon, I feel something for you and I know of your feeling towards me." How......................had she just read my mind?? "Yes its my special talent, when I share a strong emotional bond with someone I can read their thoughts sometimes. Thats How I knew about your little tickle fetish. You see everyone of us has a special talent and a special weakness. My talent is mind reading, my weakness is my ticklishness, its unreal as uve noticed. I'm so ticklish everywhere that its paralyzing. Now dont get me wrong I love being tickled by you, but can you imagine what would happen if I was fighting for my life in the heat of battle and my enemy started tickling me it could be disastrous!"

Fallon sat up moved closer to me. and once again used her gaze to trap me within her world. "Please...............................please dont hate me Namon. I need you. I've been alone for so long running, I had no choice I wanted you with me. PLEASE DONT HATE ME!" She was bawling now, tears flowing like rivers. She was in such agony it emanated from every poor. All I wanted was to make everything better for her. My arms wrapped around her tightly as she buried her face into my shoulder, weeping like there was no tomorrow. "I dont hate you Fallon, how could I you know how I feel about you. Never in my entire life have I met someone like you..........I want you ................like I've never wanted anything." She stopped crying and smiled. "Then you wont leave me? You wont go away?" I was dumbfounded just where did she expect me to run off to? "No Fallon, I'm staying right here."

Over the next few days Fallon taught me the specifics of my new .err...........change. My strength , stamina, reflexes, speed, and senses had all been multiplied ten fold. I could still eat and digest food, but I would get no sustenance from it. I needed energy and every umm......mutant needs a different type . Luckily enough the best kind of energy for me was laughter, specifically female laughter. Fallon needed the vibes put out from someone whose in a state of ecstasy, luckily for her I was always blissful when tickling her. She told me how it was only really necessary to get in a good feeding once a month but she also guessed that I was NOT resigning myself to only tickling her once a month. So our new relationship started. We were truly bonded now soulmates to the core. I needed her as she needed me. Now if ull excuse me I do believe its time for my feeding.

;)

Oh yeah almost forgot.................all comments welcome.

Good story, Ice. I'm surprised no one's commented yet. Continue onward! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back