• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelina and Jenn's Lunch date. Part 3

gentlefeather007

2nd Level Red Feather
I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. I am enjoying writing it. It is really beginning to take form I think.
Please let me know what you think. I have read many great stories here by many great writers and I would like their input as well.
Thank you all for your input so far.

:siterocks:

Angelina worked fast she was now going to have some real fun with Jenn. Brad had told her one story in particular that had really had her curious. Of course when Brad told her the story, it was in hopes of Angelina letting him try it as well. No such luck for Brad but perhaps Angelina would show him the video she was shooting.

When Jenn regained consciousness 2 hours later she was in the same predicament she was in before. Tied tight, blindfolded, with the headphones. She was going to scream for help but she realized that would only summon Angelina, if she wasn’t already in the room with her. It didn’t take long for Angelina to realize she was awake. The first thing Angelina did was to tickle Jenn ferociously under her arms for about 30 seconds, Jenn was now well rested and had full energy and lung capacity to maniacally laugh and scream. Angelina only did this so she could put her gag back in. Jenn began to panic She would not be able to see hear or beg, just feel the maddening torture she was forced to endure. “I really am going to miss the sounds of your laughter.” Said Angelina before she turned the static back on. “I have a few errands to run, I’ll be back soon. Let me turn your stereo back on before I go. I’ll turn on your toothbrushes so you don’t get too bored or lonely waiting for me to return.” BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZ as the toothbrushes came back to life, Jenn didn’t know if Angelina was kidding about leaving or not but she couldn’t even ask her now. She was desperately straining at her bonds in her ticklish agony, now there was no one to take mercy on her. She would be tickled until Angelina returned, if she returned at all.

As Angelina left she told Diana her maid that Jenn was restrained in her rec room and to be sure she didn’t get away. Diana said she would check on Jenn from time to time. As she passed the room the first time she heard screaming as if someone was being murdered, as she busted in the door she saw Jenn, restrained in all her nude ticklishness being tortured by the toothbrushes. Diana chuckled to herself wondering what Jenn must be going through. She decided to have fun herself. She tickled Jenn quickly under her arms which made Jenn jump in fear as she was not expecting to be touched or tickled anywhere else. This made Diana chuckle harder, this is fun she thought to herself as she tickled Jenn’s navel. Diana made sure to alternate her tickling all over to keep Jenn off guard. She tickled her armpits, bell, knees, feet, and her ribs. She even tickled Jenn’s throat and chin, which tickled her silly also. Jenn was desperately trying to take in air. She could not seem to take enough air in to laugh out through her gag.

Diana was about to tickle Jenn again when Angelina walked in. “Did I tell you to come in here, I told you to be sure she didn’t escape not to touch her or anything else.” Diana hung her head at being scolded so harshly. “I’m sorry Maam” said Diana. Angelina looked at Diana and said, “Oh it’s ok sweetie, I know you are too stupid to know any better. Do you want to help me tickle her.” Diana’s eyes danced with joy, “Yes maam, I’d really enjoy that!” Angelina opened the bag she carried in with her, she had feathers, Q-tips, 3 more electric toothbrushes, more baby oil (a 2 quart container) and oddly enough a double headed vibrating dildo. Diana looked at all this stuff and feared to ask what she would do with all this stuff here.

“You tickle under her arms while I tickle her knees.” said Angelina. Jenn was definitely not prepared for this double assault, and when she thought it couldn’t get worse, here it comes. “MMMMPPMPPPPRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCYYYY” was all she could shout into her gag. Angelina tickled her knees and inner thighs up around her pussy and also her hipbones. Jenn was in hell, again. This was worse than anything she had experienced so far. She started to feel dizzy again but once again, out came the smelling salts to keep her awake and alert. Angelina told Diana to keep tickling her upper body all over, while Angelina tended to other things. She took out the double header and lubed it up with KY. As she inserted both heads into both of Jenn’s orifices she turned them on.

Jenn’s senses were now fully aroused, she was going to be pleasured with another dildo up her ass, while being tickled at both ends. She had no idea how that would feel. Her emotions were in an all out riot for control. Her pussy would eventually win that battle, but it would be a long and vicious battle. As she came the first time her mind seemed like a blender with all thoughts just spinning around, not one thought was coherent. She was actually for the first time hoping this would never end. And this thought continued through her second and third mind scrambling orgasm. But as the forth one hit, she realized her entire body was betraying her. Becoming extremely sensitive to ALL attention it was receiving. Sensing this Angelina turned the vibrating double header up to it’s highest speed. This immediately caused Jenn to have orgasms 5 and 6 back to back. She tried to scream as she was now far too sensitive to take any of these feelings anymore.

Angelina then turned off the vibrating toothbrushes at her feet and told Diana to stop tickling her. At this point in time she took her mic and spoke into Jenn’s ears. “in case you didn’t realize it, I’m home.” If Jenn could process anything in her mind she would have realized how funny that wasn’t. But truth was Jenn didn’t even remember her own name. She was totally unraveled by all she had gone through. Angelina was still working Jenn with the vibrating double dildo. But Jenn couldn’t even cum anymore, she was just becoming extremely sore.

Now was the moment Angelina would strike her cruelest blow of all. The story Brad had told Angelina;
Brad was putting Jenn through a tickling session when he pulled out a vibrator and made her cum. As he was continuing to play with her he accidentally tickled her asshole. Well Jenn freaked out, if she were not restrained she would have probably killed Brad by flailing wildly and kicking and punching at him.. She had made Brad promise never to do that again, even though she did have a massive orgasm from it.

Angelina told Diana to start tickling her upper body again, this time slowly and sensually and be sure to get her nipples, she then reached down and restarted the electric toothbrushes while Jenn was still hyper sensitive from her orgasm. She then turned on her mic and spoke to Jenn. “Was that fun? Did you like it? I know I did. But I know you will love this part as much as I will if not more.” But her words were wasted on Jenn, she was unable to think. She was totally lost in post-orgasmic bliss, and tickle torture hell.

Angelina picked up an electric toothbrush and readjusted the pillow under Jenn’s back. She turned it on low and applied it to Jenn’s spread wide open asshole. Jenn’s first reaction was to regain all cognitive brain functions, she was now fully awake. Her second reaction was to scream at the top of her lungs, if it weren’t for the leather strap holding the gag in it would have shot across the room. Her third reaction was to thrash around as much as possible. It wasn’t much at all, she had to bear this unspeakable horror and do nothing about it. And true to form, she had a massive orgasm but it was not enjoyable considering her situation. Angelina activated the mic once again. “Brad told me all about your sexual escapades and how you LOVE having your asshole tickled. So I agreed to do that for you.” Jenn was furious, how could Brad betray her like that.

Angelina had Diana take Jenn’s gag out and boy did she have something to say! “I’ll kill you and this Whore you have helping you! I fucking hate you, this will be the sorriest day of your pathetic life, do you hear me? You are done!!” Just then Angelina turned her toothbrush up to high. If the pitch of Jenn’s screams was any higher it would have broken glass for a mile, Jenn did not stop her verbal assault on Angelina between screams and screeches. She couldn’t stand it, especially when Angelina took the vibrating bullet that was inside her earlier and reinserted it into her pussy, and held it there making sure it didn’t come out.

Jenn struggled so hard she broke one arm free and hit Angelina in the jaw, knocking her unconscious. She then turned in Diana’s direction, who was now visibly scared and said “If you touch me again I will kill you, do you understand me?” Diana shook her head yes as Jenn removed her blindfold. She was free at last and fucking pissed. At first she wanted to run home, naked or not. But then another thought came to mind as she untied her other arm.

REVENGE!!!!!!!!

To be continued…..

Last edited:
It seemed longer when I wrote it. Oh well hope you all enjoy it.

Happy holidays to all.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back