• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy Perry's Hen Night After Party Part 2

james_23tk

TMF Poster
Both Katy and Rhianna could not believe they had agreed to let themselves be tied and tickled by the other for a drunken bet but neither wanted to back down now.

"Ok then how are we doing this Rhi?" Katy asked

Rhianna was nervous as she knew she was really ticklish and didnt know if she could handle it but the saving grace was Katy was going first.

"Well I surpose we need to find something to tie you to the bed with" she gave a nervous cheeky smile.

Katy had butterflies in her stomach as it was going to happen she was going to let Rhianna tied and tickle her.

"I think I might have just the thing" Katy replied reaching into her travel bag and pulling out 2 sets of handcuffs

"What do you have them for?" Rhianna questioned with more nerves in her voice.

"Well me and Russell use this bag when we go away and like I said he is adventerous" she laughed.

Rhianna smiled at Katy this was not how she imagined the night ending.

"Ok Katy lets get ready for your tickles" Rhianna smiled knowing it would be her soon enough

Katy went to lie on the bed but Rhianna stopped her "I think you should lose the dress Katy if were doing this were doing it right I want full access to those ribs and stomach" Rhianna joked wiggling her fingers towards Katy.

Katy refused to let herself back down from the challenge and knew it would be Rhianna's turn soon enough "Fine with me" she smiled knowing this was not really a good idea.

Katy unzipped her dress sliding it down her sides exposing her flat stomach then slipped it off over her shoes. She was now standing in a matching black dra and panty set and her sliver high heels. Katy lay on the bed and put her arms above her head in a star shape towards each bed post.

"I can see you have been tied to a bed before" Rhianna joked as she slapped the first cuff around Katy's wrist then securing the other end of the cuff to the bed post. Rhianna did the same to Katy's other arm them moved away from the bed.

"Why Katy you seemed a little tied up" she joked

Katy had been tied up before when her and Russell had been messing around in the bedroom but she had never felt this nervous as she knew she was tied this time to be tickled.

"Remember Rhi it's your turn after" Katy replied trying to sound confident.

Rhianna disappeared into the bathroom "what are you doing Rhi?" Katy asked but got no reply.

After a few seconds Rhianna appeared with 2 cords which must have come from the dressing gowns supplied by the hotel "What are they for?" Katy asked

Rhianna did not reply she simply began to tie one around Katy's left ankle securing the other end to the bed post she did the same to Katy's right ankle. Katy was not secured in a spread eagle position on the bed in her bra, panties and shoes.

"There isn't that better" Rhianna joked

"Ok lets get this over with then" Katy said nervously

Rhianna circled the bed a bit wondering where to start, she appraoched Katy and gave a cheeky smile Katy was just about to say something when Rhianna started attacking her sides.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get off that tickes" Katy screamed

"No way tickle tickle tickle" Rhianna replied digging into her sides Katy was pulling against her bonds but she couldn't get away from Rhianna's fingers.

"Oh my god this is torture hahahahahahaaha" Katy laughed

Rhianna was really going to town on Katy's sides she knew Katy wouls show her no mercy when she was tied so she needed to make sure she got Katy good now.

After a few minutes she began moving more onto Katy's stomach Rhianna was quite impressed with her friends body it was well tonned and made for some great tickling.

Katy had never realised just how ticklish her stomach was she began to beg Rhianna to stop "Please Rhi not the stomach hahahahahahahahahahaha".

Rhianna just gave her a smile and continued strocking her stomaching right from the top on the panties up to her bra.

"I can see why you dont want Russell tickling you Katy you sure are ticklish" Rhianna laughed as her friend thrashed around on the bed screaming.

"Please no more STOP" Katy screamed

Rhianna began to wonder if other guest would be able to hear Katy as she was really getting loud "Keep it down will you we will get chucked out" she laughed

"I haha cant it haha tickles too haha much" Katy replied between laughter.

Rhianna stopped to give Katy a breather she could tell Katy's body was tense from all the laughter and she looked exhausted.

"You enjoying it yet?" she asked with a smile

"Fuck you this is hell" Katy panted "we are finished it is your turn now Rhi lets see how you like it" Katy replied

"Finished?" Rhianna questioned "we are not finished yet Katy remember on the bed when you tickled me?" she said

Katy knew exactly what Rhianna was getting at but didnt want to say and she didnt have to before she could say anything she began to feel Rhianna unbuckling her left shoe.

"Please not the feet Rhi" Katy pleaded

"Yes the feet" Rhianna replied

She removed the left shoe revealling Katy's perfect milk bottle white foot you could tell she had a pedicure just for the hen party perfect toes and a smooth soles.

Rhianna lightly ran her finger down Katy's sole and she almost made the bed leave the ground.

"Ahhh" Katy yelped

Rhianna moved across and began to unbuckle her right shoe and removed it Katy was now barefoot and totally at her friends mercy.

"Please Rhi I am begging you I promise I wont tickle your feet if you don't tickle mine?" Katy begged

Rhianna could tell Katy was nervous but they had been friends a while and she knew Katy wouldn't keep her word.

"No deal" Rhianna replied attaching both soles.

Katy began to scream "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha not the feet ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Rhianna blocked out the screams and continued working over Katy's soles using her long nails to tickle between her toes.

Katy was going nuts she has no idea she was this ticklish and wondered if being tied and unable to escape added to the ticklishness.

Rhianna never let up for a second she was driving Katy insane you would think they were enemies not friends.

"PLEASE Rhi stop haha I am begging haha you" Katy screamed

"Tickle tickle tickle Katy" Rhianna replied

Katy could believe Rhianna wasnt stopping she was screaming and yet Rhianna continued to tickle her feet she knew when she got out of this Rhianna was in serious trouble.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Katy continued screaming

Rhianna could tell Katy was exhausted she was beginning to sweat and the trashing wasnt as bad as it was at the start.

Just then the hotel room phone started to ring, Rhianna stopped and looked at Katy "I better get that eh?" she laughed Katy was relieved at the sound of the phone.

"Hello.......................no everything is fine her why"

Katy wondered if someone had complained about her screaming.

"Oh no it's just girls having a laugh" Rhianna said down the phone

Katy knew no someone had definately complained.

Rhianna was still on the phone talking but reached down and gave Katy's foot a quick tickle almost like she was putting her back in her place.

"Ahhh" Katy jumped.

"No we are fine hear sorry about the noice we will keep it down we know it is late" and with that the phone went down.

"Well Katy it appears we are making to much noice" Rhianna laughed

"Has someone complained?" Katy asked

"Yeah people could hear someone screaming" Rhianna smiled

Katy thought this would be a good time to bring an end to her go "Ok Rhi thats it for me I cannot handle anymore and you agreed if it was too much?" she said

Rhianna knew Katy had been saved by the bell "Ok Katy you softy you win I will stop" Rhianna said secretly hoping that the phone call will make it impossible for Katy to get a chance to tickle her in return.

Rhianna began to untie Katy's ankles followed by the wrist "All free" she laughed

Katy sat on the edge of the bed she wasnt sure if she could stand as she was that tired she walked over to the wardrobe and pulled on a pair of sweats and a tope she just wanted to make sure Rhianna couldnt get her again.

"Look Katy I think we should leave me for now we are obviouly making to much noice and" Rhianna was cut off but Katy

"No way Rhi a deal is a deal you got to tie and tickle me in return for me tying and tickling you" Katy said

"Yeah but?"

"Theres no but about it I am sure I can go slow on you to minimise the noice" Katy laughed

(To be continued)

Happy Christmas

That was intense.. I love the reactions you put. It sounds just like them both. Hope you have the next on its way soon.. Katy getting tickled was amazing. but revange is always sweeter.

If this happened for real...i think id have a heart attack and die. But id have a smile on my face.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back