• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

general hospitals emily quartermain

drkjedi458

TMF Regular
small scene...only worth mentioning....emily quartermain (no clue what the actress's name is)who apparently has been in the hospital paralyzed from some sort of accident started getting feeling in her feet and legs and a doctor ran one of those things up her foot to test her feeling and she giggled and said it tickles. very short scene and looked perfectly faked but thought it might interest somebody out there. got lucky..first time iv watched a soap in a year or more

I have no idea what this General Hospital is? Is it a drama?, or a reality TV programme??
Well, anyway. Here in Britain, there is such a thing as Childrens Hospital - it is shown often on UK horizons and you can guarantee that during the school holidays it will be shown to exhaustion on the BBC - day time TV!!
Well, if you are ever bored enough to watch this show, you will find that often there is some foot tickling. This show features a reghular look at the hospitals A&EAs children are inquisitive creatures - often spraining their ankle and the such like - and as this show focusses primarily on children at hospital, you will find that AS THESE CHILDREN ARE ATTENDED TO THEY ARE ALSO INVARIABKLY TICKLED - I AM, TOO TIRED TO ELABORATE and indeed apologise for the caps!
hopefully you get the picture!

general hospital is an american soap opera thats been running about 30 years

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back