• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our talented writers

gentlefeather007

2nd Level Red Feather
I would like to thank our talented writers on this site, you guys are amazing. I have recently submitted my first story in 3 parts (so far). Getting the next chapter up is ridiculously hard. I don't know how you do it, and make it seem so effortless.

We owe all of our writers here a big round of applause. The creative process is incredibly hard but our writers do it for us for free. our writers are to be applauded whether we enjoy a particular piece or not, they dedicate their time to us selflessly.

So again to all of our writers, I say

"THANK YOU"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:

Well thank you so much; it is an honour to write here and to be in such esteemed company like the writer(s) above and on site.

This is a cool thread, I ain't much good at writing, so really appreciate the effort all you guys give, hey the sexier, weirder, kinkier and stranger the story, the more I luv it.:blush2:
anyone know any real juicy stories, please post away or add a link, thanks.:cheer:

Agreed -- I would extend that to all TMF artists, whose work takes insight, courage and generosity. Because it's the Internet, it's probably safe to assume your work is appreciated a lot more than is apparent.

Well, being an amateur, or more likely a novice!!

Thanks too all real writers!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back