• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Breeding Grounds - Chapter 6 & Epilogue (sci-fi, f/f, */f)

Kunzite

TMF Master
It's time for The Breeding Grounds to reach its eventual end, but I'd like to thank everyone who has been reading this far, and an extra-special thank you to everyone who has been awesome enough to comment on this story! I've been delighted to hear that people have been enjoying this piece! And now...

The Breeding Grounds
Chapter 6: Inner Sanctum

Kara slowly lifted her head as she shook off the foggy shroud of sleep. Before her eyes had even adjusted to the onslaught of light, the heady scent of incense and perfume assailed her senses. The gentle babbling of water nearby was one of the only sounds to be heard. Kara tried to move, but she was hardly surprised when she discovered she could not. She was shackled by her wrists to the wall behind her, although her lower body was strangely left unbound. Slowly and with trepidation, Kara opened her eyes to find herself in what appeared to be an enormous, lavish boudoir.

The walls of the massive room were covered with closets, wardrobes, and clothing racks, displaying a dazzling array of dresses, scarves, accessories, handbags, and above all, hundreds upon hundreds of shoes in every conceivable style. The sheer amount of clothing represented a queen’s ransom in high fashion, each article meticulously organized with a loving hand. Jewelry cabinets overflowed with gold, silver, and pearls. Beside these, expensively carved end-tables held porcelain vases, jeweled figurines, and lavish bowls of exotic fruit. The floors were bedecked in expensive carpets, except for one corner inlaid with pink tile that held a luxurious, bubbling hot-tub. Glittering crystal chandeliers hung from a ceiling which was neither wood nor metal, but a huge crystal dome that offered a full view of the cloudless sky above them. From above, any voyeuristic eye could look into the boudoir and see any salacious deeds taking place within. Kara knew where they were: they were on the top floor of the mansion, in Calysta’s personal penthouse.

“Ah, I see you’re awake,” pronounced Calysta as she lackadaisically slid a single ripe strawberry between her luscious lips. She lay, reclining like a goddess, upon a gargantuan four-poster canopied bed which would easily have fit six people. Delicate gauze curtains fell along the sides, and blood-red rose petals were scattered over the silken sheets. A pile of down pillows surrounded her as she looked at her two captives. In one hand, she held a nail polish applicator, which she used to calmly paint her fingernails a bright red. Beside her lay a small tablet computer.

“Just keep smiling, because the moment I get out of this, I’m going to kill you,” swore Zoe. She, too was naked and held dangling from wrist shackles on the wall alongside Kara. If possible, she looked even angrier.

“And this is the thanks I get for taking you under my wing,” said Calysta with mock disappointment. “I would have expected such hostility from your traveling-companion, Zoe, but after all I’ve done for you I would have hoped for some gratitude.”

“If you want to talk about gratitude, I noticed you didn’t even bother to send a hunter after me to rescue me after I got captured,” snarled Zoe in rejoinder.

“I did think about it,” said Calysta offhandedly, “but the nice thing about employees is that I can always hire a new one.”

“You stabbed us both in the back, Calysta,” growled Kara. “Both of us have a score to settle.”

“And so vengeance brought you here,” said Calysta, casually flipping back her hair. “Funny how that turned out.” It was true, Kara was forced to grudgingly admit to herself. Things had not turned out as expected.

“If it’s any consolation, though, you never had a chance,” continued Calysta with triumphant cockiness. “I’ve been waiting for you ever since your ship was shot down. I knew it would only be a matter of days until you got here, so I took it upon myself to prepare some…entertainment.”

Calysta entered a quick series of keystrokes onto her tablet computer, and a moment later, both Kara and Zoe involuntarily gasped aloud. The sensation of a soft touch covered their entire bodies, causing a chill to run down their spines and goosebumps to form on their exposed flesh. For an instant, it felt as though a hundred invisible hands had ever-so-gently brushed against their skin, with a lightness that caused them to quiver.

“You look surprised,” grinned Calysta from her bed. “But Kara, at least, should be familiar with my newest acquisition. While you were unconscious, I took the liberty of fitting both of you with a network of microchips based on the Infiltrator model. And I’m sure you remember that, don’t you, old partner?”

Kara said nothing. She only glared at Calysta, with loathing and terror fighting for dominance in her mind.

“Both of your bodies have been covered with several dozen chips in…strategic locations. Each of them emits a tiny, modulated electric current that simulates a feather’s touch. And with this tablet, I can not only control where you feel the sensations, but the intensity of the touch and even the technique. Truly a marvel of modern technology.” Calysta held the tablet in her hand as she looked hungrily at the two naked bodies of her captives, bound up for her pleasure.

“You—you won’t get away with this!” was the only thing Kara could think of to say.

“Tsk, is that the best you can do?” asked Calysta. “If you really can’t do better than to throw clichés at me, I think the time has come to end this pleasant conversation. And now, ladies, let me show you the first of many uses for this marvelous device.” And with that, Calysta entered a new series of commands onto her tablet, and a moment later, Kara and Zoe were plunged into hysteria.

“WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kara and Zoe exploded in instant hysterical laughter, their legs furiously kicking the empty air. Calysta watched with a cool, detached smile from her bed as they fought off their invisible ticklers.

“This setting, ladies, is feathers on the feet,” explained Calysta helpfully. “Oh my, I had expected some ticklish tootsies on you two, but this is better than I had hoped. And I do hope those big, pretty peds of yours are ready to be feathered.”

And it felt exactly like feathers torturing the ticklish bottoms of Kara and Zoe’s feet. First there were soft, wispy plumes that teased the tender skin with long, lazy brushes. Then they were joined by stiff feather-tips that traced excruciatingly precise patterns across their soles, stopping to focus on a tender spot every time the tablet told them to. The girls howled at the tops of their lungs, and although they kicked desperately, they could never escape the sensations for a moment: the invisible feathers moved with their feet, taunting their escape attempts.

“NOT THE FEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEETTTT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” screamed Kara, bucking wildly in mid-air. Despite her pride, the tickling was far too intense for her to pretend to resist it.

“NO MOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRREE!!! WOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!” pleaded Zoe beside her. She, too, was desperate to end this nefarious foot-feathering, but their tormentor had other ideas.

“I’m glad you agree about this technology’s effectiveness,” smiled Calysta with casual cruelty. “Why, I can even make it do more than that. For example, this is what it would feel like if long, tickly feathers were sliding between your toes.” She entered a quick command onto her tablet, and then lay back and undid her hair, letting her long locks cascade onto the pillow as she watched the show.

The two girls screamed, wild-eyed with laughter and clawing the air with their immobilized hands as the hidden crevasses between their toes lit up with feathery sensations. Calysta giggled as she watched their long, nimble toes danced in a hundred different directions, slaves to her calculated manipulation. For Kara and Zoe, the tickling was unbearable; tears streamed down their cheeks as the feathery torment on their plush, sensitive feet drove them insane. This was not the random, organic tickling they had received at the hands of the plants outside. This was precise, mechanical, and merciless.

“I can only imagine what it must be like,” said Calysta, beaming serenely from her bed as she looked at the two faces contorted by hysterical laughter. “All that feathering on those big, luscious feet must be pure torture. And I’ll bet you’d do anything to make it stop, am I right?”

“YEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSS!!!” howled Kara; at that point, she would do anything.

“PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAASSSEE!!!” laughed Zoe in agreement.

Calysta smiled with satisfaction, looking at the soles of her captives’ feet: inadvertently shown to her as they kicked the air. Not only were they temptingly smooth and perfect, they glowed bright pink from hyper-stimulation. For several minutes she drank in the enjoyable sights of these lovely soles. And then, for reasons of her own, she pressed a large red button in the lower corner of her tablet. In a second, all the tickling sensations on the girls’ feet died away. They hung in their bondage: exhausted, speechless, and panting for breath.

“I could have your feet tickled until you pass out,” said Calysta, delighted to so brazenly exert her power. “But there’s so much more that I want us to share. And I’m sure you wouldn’t want to cut short our time together, after spending so long to find me.”

“Go…go to hell,” panted Kara, barely regaining her powers of speech.

“Well, if you’ve recovered enough to make threats, I’d say we’re ready for some more fun,” replied Calysta. “Here’s one I’ve been looking forward to, and it should be especially familiar to you, Kara.” She gave an ominous smile, and entered a single command into her tablet.

The sensation only lasted for a second: a single feather-stroke, a quick, sharp shock on their bodies. But it made both of them gasp in fear as much as in ticklish reflex. It was something Kara had a special dread of, from years ago. Both she and Zoe had felt a single feather sliding along their bare, ticklish asses.

“No! Please!” blurted out Kara, in spite of herself. Oh god, she thought to herself, not there, not again…

Zoe remained silent, but there was no mistaking the look on her face. She was every bit as ticklish as Kara on that spot, and in every bit as much terrified anticipation.

“I knew this would strike a chord with you,” said Calysta mockingly. “Now, let’s see how you girls enjoy it for real.” And with no further hesitation, she turned it on once again.

“WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!” Both Kara and Zoe instantly exploded into the mad, unbridled laughter of the nightmarishly ticklish. Few would have imagined that their firm, toned athletes’ builds held such a delicious secret; that their muscular, tempting buns were so unbearably sensitive to the touch. They were girls facing feathering on their most secret spot: a spot that they had prayed no one would ever discover again. And now that spot faced the worst kind of tickle torture imaginable.

“Brings back memories, doesn’t it?” asked Calysta coquettishly, enjoying the spectacle of the girls’ ordeal like a queen. “A single feather, sliding ever so gently between your luscious cheeks, caressing your supple skin with a maddeningly soft touch. So soft. So very ticklish.”

“OHHH NOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!” howled Kara, her legs kicking in the air helplessly. It was terrible déjà vu: her recurring nightmares about that long-ago day brought to life once more. The feeling of a long, slender feather-tip slipping in between her supple cheeks to tickle the hidden inner recesses; it was more than she could bear. No movement or flexing of her muscles could protect her; it was as if a pair of lascivious hands had grasped the two jiggling hemispheres and spread them apart for a feather to wreak ticklish havoc between them.

“YEEEEEEAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!” Beside her, Zoe could barely speak; she had never endured torture like this before in her life. Her exquisite asscheeks, the perfectly chiseled glory of her Amazonian form, had never been rendered so helpless before a feather’s kiss. Dangling from her shackles she danced like a marionette, trying hopelessly to escape the dread feathering of her ticklish buns.

“That’s it, laugh for me, girls,” intoned Calysta silkily. “Show me just how ticklish those juicy, delicious asses of yours are.” As her boudoir filled with wild, echoing laughter, Calysta stopped to pour herself a flute of champagne from a bottle in a golden ice-filled bucket. “But now,” she said as she took a sip, “Let’s see if we can’t make this even more…enjoyable.”

And with another command on her damnable tablet, Kara and Zoe felt a new sensation enter the fray. Soft feathers began caressing their enormous, heaving breasts: stroking the undersides, swirling in circles around the circumference, and spiraling slowly inward until they touched the sensitive areolas and ever-so-lightly teased the girls’ erect nipples, which grew instantly as hard as diamonds. It tickled furiously, but even though their insane laughter reached new heights, in spite of themselves both Kara and Zoe cried aloud with pleasure. The mind-bending torture mixed with sweet erogenous teasing, both of them unbearably overwhelming.

“OH GAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADDD!!!” cried Kara as the feathery sensations covered her huge, jiggling spheres.

“NOT THE TITS!!! WOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!” begged Zoe, wild-eyed with tears streaking her face. But despite her protestations, a voice within her prayed it would not end.

“Oh, how wonderful,” cooed Calysta, wiggling her toes sensually from her mattress. “I’m going to enjoy watching those lovely, ticklish titties bounce for me.”

The feathering was diabolically calibrated to be doubly torturous: not only did it tickle insanely, but teased their erogenous zones with such a light touch that it kept them always teetering on the precipice of pleasure, desperately wanting more. Both Kara and Zoe tore at their wrist shackles with a madwoman’s strength, but their aim was not to free themselves: more than anything they wanted to grab their breasts and massage them, rubbing them until they moaned with pleasure and one hand would slowly drop down between their legs to stimulate the growing desire…these images played tauntingly in their minds as they tried fruitlessly to free their hands, all the while slave to Calysta’s teasing caress. The growing heat between their legs begged to be touched. The frustration was too much to bear.

And Calysta knew precisely what they were thinking. Drops of wetness were forming between her captives’ legs, proof positive that her fiendish tortures were having their desired effect. “Do you want more, girls?” asked Calysta, licking her lips in wicked appreciation. Slowly, Calysta pierced the skin of an apple from her bedside, sliding her tongue into the moist aperture and licking the dripping juice with the tip of her tongue, allowing her captives to imagine the sweet mercy of release denied to them. “Allow me to grant your wish.”

And with a press of a button, Calysta unleashed the most devastating weapon in her arsenal of ticklish terror. It was a single microchip: painstakingly calibrated to be the ultimate in sensual torture. The moment it was turned on, the girls’ laughter turned instantly to an unbroken scream mixing lust, panic, and ticklish agony. They could feel now what they had feared above all else: a single feather was tracing its way between their legs, tickling the moist, swollen lips of their dripping pussies.

The sensation was beyond words. In an instant their bodies were on fire with arousal; their eyes rolled back in their heads with the sheer intensity. The tickling on their bodies subtly shifted to build their growing desire: the tickling on their asses became a gentle stimulation, and the feathering on their quaking breasts became a lover’s touch, causing their bodies to tremble with anticipation. Giggles mixed with moans as the girls felt themselves building up to climax: everything was now subservient to their ticklish arousal. They threw their heads back and laughed in sharp cries of deep, sexual longing, their powerful thigh muscles flexing as they tried to bring themselves over the edge. With their nipples fully erect and their throbbing sexes radiant with heat, they could feel it coming, like a dam seconds away from bursting in a torrential explosion…

And then, in unimaginable cruelty, the tickling shifted. The soft, arousing feathering of their labias stopped, just as they teetered on the very edge of sweet release. And in the same moment, the tickling returned to pure, mind-bending torture. Feathers once again danced in between their asscheeks, causing their moans and gasps to be replaced by insane shrieks of hysterical laughter. The feathering on their breasts was no longer a gentle aid to stimulation, but the cruel feather-strokes of a cunning torturess. And soon, there was more: soft feathers tickled their taut tummies, stroked the insides of their thighs, and brushed against the tender soles of their feet. Their ticklish bodies were spared no quarter in this new, relentless attack.

“NO!!! NOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!” shrieked Kara, burning with unfulfilled desire. It was too much to bear: she had been so close, more than anything she wanted, she needed to climax. Nothing else mattered.

“PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAASSE!!!” begged Zoe, alongside her. Droplets of moisture fell from her still-swollen lips as her body twisted and flailed from the tickle torture, praying for one more touch that would push her over the edge.

“That’s it, beg me, girls,” said Calysta with a wicked smile from her bed. “I control the torture you endure and the pleasure you feel. I control your bodies, and you are helpless except to feel what I want you to feel. And if I please it, I can keep you here for days, never reaching climax, begging me, promising me anything to let you cum.”

With those words, Calysta stood up from her plush bed, standing beside it with the tablet computer in her hand. She undid the sash on her kimono, and with a single slither of her body, she cast off the silk garment like an empty shell on the ground, leaving her completely nude in the soft light of the boudoir. She, too, had an impressive physique and flawless skin: the careful product of years of self-pampering. Carefully toned muscles ran throughout her slender form, but unlike her two captives, these were not the result of years of combat and life on the fringe of the law: these had been sculpted in the private luxury of a personal gym, filled with the toys of the very rich. Her long, blonde hair fluttered into a shower of gold that ran down her back without her barrette. And she had an undeniably exquisite pair of breasts, which like the rest of her body were perfectly shaped and without flaw. Confident in her nakedness, she gently sauntered over to her two captives, and entered a new command into the tablet.

Both Kara and Zoe, through the haze of ticklish insanity, could only expect a new kind of insidious torture as they saw Calysta play with her tablet once again. But the, in the next instant, both of them fell to the floor, landing on their stomachs on the floor. Their wrists were no longer shackled; the last command had detached them remotely from the wall. And now they lay at Calysta’s feet, writhing in ticklish torment, howling with laughter with their muscles turned to complete jelly, free but too weak to move.

“That’s right, both of you: grovel at my feet,” commanded Calysta, standing proud and tall over them. “I want to look down and see the helplessness in your eyes. I want to see the looks on your faces as you try to beg me for mercy. You came here so proud, but now look at you: weak, powerless, and desperate for the mercies I can bestow upon you. So you want me to grant you pleasure, my girls? Then first, I want to see you crawl over to me. Crawl to your mistress, girls, and kiss my feet.”

Kara looked up through tears of laughter at the towering figure of her most hated enemy. It was true: with the tickling draining every last ounce of her strength, she could barely drag herself across the floor. She could picture Calysta gloating over every inch she managed to pull herself towards those long, pampered feet, waiting for Kara to debase herself by kissing them. The thought of it filled her with rage, and even as her cheeks burned with shame she felt a desperate wave of strength flow through her body, fueled by rage at the mocking figure of Calysta above her. With this burst of adrenaline in her, instead of crawling, Kara launched herself at Calysta’s body.

Her leap only reached a few inches off the ground, connecting with Calysta’s legs, but it was enough. The overconfident Calysta, not expecting anything like this level of resistance from her tickle-exhausted prey, was knocked off her feet and onto her back. Kara knew she only had a moment to exploit this new advantage, and in a flash of insight, the answer came to her. With Calysta still on the floor, Kara knew what she had to do. She threw herself upon Calysta’s fallen body and embraced it in an enormous bear hug.

“YEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” screamed Calysta, and Kara knew at once that she had been right. The microchips that covered her body emitted their tickling voltage in all directions, not only towards herself. For Calysta, touching them by being pressed against Kara was just as bad as having them on her own skin. Kara pressed her enormous breasts against Calysta’s, and instantly Calysta could feel exactly what her captive felt: soft, tickling feathers brushing against her unimaginably sensitive breasts. She was completely unprepared for the intensity of the sensations, and exploded into hysterical laughter.

“STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!” screamed Calysta, struggling to free herself from Kara’s iron grip. The tablet computer flew from her nerveless hand, landing across the room and sliding underneath the bed.

“NEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEVER!!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” howled Kara, as she tried with all her strength to hold onto her ticklish opponent. She wrapped her limber legs around Calysta’s midsection, and the microchips tickling Kara’s inner thighs imparted their maddening touch to Calysta’s ticklish sides and stomach. Kara reached her legs around Calysta’s waist to plant the soles of her feet onto Calysta’s asscheeks, and she felt them jiggle as they were stimulated by the tickling current.

But just as it looked as though Calysta might free herself, Zoe jumped into the fray. She grabbed Calysta’s lower body, facing towards her feet which Zoe pressed against her own stimulated breasts to tickle her captor’s soles. Planting her feet against Calysta’s inner thighs, she had her ex-employer’s legs entirely at her mercy, fighting even harder to tickle her as she herself howled with hysteria.

“YOU CAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANN’T DOOHOOHOOHOOHOO THIS!!!” screamed Calysta, sandwiched between her two naked attackers. The three of them formed a twisted, intertwined mass of ticklish body parts, rolling across the floor as round breasts and buttocks pressed against supple thighs, taut stomachs, and soft feet. Three girls laughed at the tops of their lungs as their rippling, muscular bodies glistened with sweat, causing their skin to become slippery. But every time Calysta managed to free one ticklish body part from captivity, Kara and Zoe would twist their bodies to press it against themselves once again. It was a chaotic orgy of mechanized tickling, and with all three girls blinded by tears, none of them could even see where they were moving as they rolled across the massive room. But suddenly, the warm feel of the carpet beneath them gave way to the cold chill of ceramic tile. The three of them had only a second to register what this meant before all three of them tumbled with an enormous splash into Calysta’s personal hot tub.

It was a moment of pure chaos. Water erupted in an enormous geyser, spilling out in all directions as the girls fell into the tub. But beyond the heat of the water and the bubbling of the jets, the three girls were overwhelmed by a new sensation. The microchips that covered Kara and Zoe, complex as they were, still operated by the principle of electric current. And the instant they were immersed in water, all of the chips simultaneously shorted out. Like an electric appliance thrown into a pool, they discharged all their current into the water before shorting out entirely.

If the current had been stronger, it might have harmed them. But the chips functioned on such a low and specially modulated voltage that the girls felt no pain. Instead, it was a jolt of pure, unadulterated pleasure. All over their bodies, for one perfect second, they felt nothing but pure ecstasy in every nerve on their bodies. It was an indescribable experience: every inch of their bodies was an erogenous zone the likes of which they had never imagined was possible. For Calysta, the euphoric rapture was so powerful that her muscles went limp and her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned aloud. But for Kara and Zoe, whose swollen sexes had been teased to the very precipice of orgasm, this jolt was more than enough to push them over the edge. Both of them cried out in pure bliss as they opened their legs and their bodies were wracked with the most intense orgasms either of them had ever experienced.

Time stood still for Kara and Zoe, and the air was pierced with their climactic screams as both of them arched their backs, their sweet juices flowing into the warm water like honey. Cumming again and again, they forgot their mission, the rivalry, their very selves in the unbearable pleasure of that eternal moment. Without thinking, Kara and Zoe fell into each other’ arms, holding their naked bodies close as they shared their own pleasure and devoured their partner’s. And as their orgasms finally reached their peaks, their bodies collapsed into a mutual embrace, and their lips pressed against each other, sealing their mouths in a long, lingering kiss that hung between them through the last moments of orgasm, and into the warm radiance of post-coital bliss.

And then, there was silence. For several long seconds, none of them dared to speak a word, so stunned were they by what they had just experienced. But it was Calysta who finally broke the silence.

“What—what—“ she managed weakly.

Her answer came not in the form of words. Both Kara and Zoe rose up from the waters, their former weakness gone. Their orgasmic experience had infused them with new strength and determination that even they had rarely known before. Water dripped from their hair and streamed down their naked bodies as they glared at Calysta, slowly approaching her in tandem. As a pair, they were terrible to behold, and even a woman as powerful as Calysta trembled to look upon these fearsome twin Amazons, hell-bent on retribution.

“S—stay back!” cautioned Calysta, but she was empty-handed and naked: all of her previous overconfidence was gone now that the playing field was level. She was afraid.

Neither Kara nor Zoe needed to say a word. Both of them lunged at Calysta, who tried desperately to run away. They grabbed her in mid-air, all three of them flying backwards until they landed on the plush, silk-and-velvet surface of Calysta’s four-poster bed. And without hesitation, they held down Calysta’s helpless body and unleashed a monumental tickling.

“OHHH NOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!” screamed Calysta as twenty sharp, merciless fingernails exacted ticklish justice from her helpless body. Whatever she had felt before from the microchips was a mere prelude to the assault she was experiencing now. Greedy hands hungrily sunk their fingertips into her ticklish flesh, exacting the sweet sounds of hysterical laughter that the two girls had been dreaming of hearing since their adventure began.

Kara attacked Calysta’s upper body, squeezing her ribs and running her fingers up and down her sides, between quick scribbling assaults on Calysta’s ticklish underarms. As her fingers caused Calysta’s massive chest to quake with laughter, Kara reached down and sealed her lips around Calysta’s ticklish belly button, pressing her tongue into it and licking tight, moist circles around the sensitive target. She could feel Calysta’s stomach trembling with laughter beneath her lips, which made the taste of victory all the sweeter. She slurped up the sweet saltiness of the quivering flesh, and with every passing moment her pulse quickened and her hands tickled even more quickly and diabolically.

Zoe took control of Calysta’s lower body, pinning down her legs as she ran her fingertips from Calysta’s thighs, down to her knees, and down at last to her extremely ticklish feet. She attacked the soles with delighted precision: sliding up and down her arches, walking up her insteps and over the balls of her feet, and every second making note of the most sensitive spots and focusing her sharp fingernails on them with glee. As her fingers tormented the hypersensitive soles, Zoe bent down towards the dancing feet and plunged the writhing toes into her mouth one by one. She sucked on every ticklish toe like candy, wrapping her long tongue around them and letting it slither in between while Calysta howled with laughter. And when she had been through every toe, Zoe pressed her soft lips onto the soles of Calysta’s even softer feet and planted gentle kisses all over, leaving the faint impression of her lips with every kiss.

“WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAASE!!! PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAASE!!!” cried Calysta, every ticklish spot on her body falling under attack. But her ticklers were in no mood to grant mercy. Neither of them said a word: their mouths were occupied with far more pleasurable matters. Tongues, lips, and fingers devoured Calysta’s ticklish body, and her pleas fell upon deaf ears.

As much as Calysta cried out hysterically for help, no one was there to hear her. Once queen of her own empire, she now lay deposed atop her own bed, drowning in tears as her ravenous ticklers exploited every soft spot on her perfumed body. The portraits she had commissioned of herself looked down at her mockingly from the walls, refusing to help her in her hour of need. Bejeweled statuettes and figurines looked at her silently through gemstone eyes, motionless on their pedestals. All her accumulated wealth counted for nothing, and she would have traded it all away to save herself from this hell.

“STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!! I’LL DOOHOOHOO ANYTHING!!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Calysta begged, and as the words escaped her mouth she could feel her sanity slipping away.

“Mmmmmmmm…anything?” asked Kara huskily, lifting her mouth from Calysta’s ticklish belly button.

“Then we want you…” finished Zoe, between licking Calysta’s long, spry toes, “…to laugh.”

And their wish was definitely granted. Calysta was on the edge of madness; the girls had figured out how to play her body like a musical instrument. Through a combination of intuition and sheer lust for revenge, both Kara and Zoe knew precisely how to wreak havoc on Calysta’s insanely ticklish body. Zoe’s fingers slid smoothly down glistening, saliva-coated soles as she turned around now to lick Calysta’s inner thighs, introducing her to a whole new form of ticklish agony. Kara moved her mouth slowly upwards to tease Calysta’s enormous breasts, running her tongue around the periphery and in slow, tightening circles until her tongue teased the erect nipples, all the while jiggling from laughter.

But between the teasing of her sensitive breasts and silky inner thighs, something new was overwhelming her. She felt the heat rising between her legs: it was not in spite of her helplessness, but because of it. She was a slave to her body: she, who had always prided herself on being cold and detached, always in control. Now that control was finally wrested from her, her own body was betraying her with these feelings of forbidden pleasure buried within the torment. Her final scraps of consciousness tried to fight it, desperately trying to cling to her hatred, as though this would in some way preserve her being. But the resistance refused to hold. She felt the rising tide deep inside her: feelings that she had not felt for so long, that she had not permitted herself to feel. It was coming, and all she could do was abandon herself to it. She arched her back, throwing back a disheveled head of lustrous blonde hair, and summoned the strength to yell only,

“I’M—I’M—!!!!!”

And words became meaningless. Calysta’s supple form, so long denied, exploded in a massive orgasm the likes of which she had never known. The mistress was now the slave, and the result was sweeter than anything she could ever have dreamed of. Her juices flowed without end, flowing like a gushing river whose current was kept going by Kara and Zoe’s masterful tickling. And then, finally, her strength was spent, and the sensations were too much for her. In a final swoon, she collapsed backwards onto her bed with an expression of blank-faced awe, the cruelty and avarice purged from her at last. Her eyes fell shut into the deep, dreamless sleep of oblivion.

Slowly and silently, Kara and Zoe lay down upon the bed beside each other. And as the golden rays of the setting sun streamed in through the glass dome overhead, they held each other and drifted into blissful slumber.

Epilogue

“Are you sure I can’t talk you out of this?” asked Zoe from the landing bay floor.

“I’m afraid not,” said Kara, standing in the doorway of the entrance to her new spaceship. She had had at least twenty to choose from in Calysta’s personal collection, and had ended up going with the most low-key model she could find. It was black and sleekly designed: high-performance and stylish without being ostentatious. The fact that there were flames painted on the sides was something she was just going to have to live with for now.

“I’m just not ready to settle down just yet,” continued Kara. “The whole running an empire thing just isn’t for me. But of course, don’t let me stop you from giving it a try.”

“Well, someone’s got to handle all this money in Calysta’s absence,” grinned Zoe. “That’s the thing about running a criminal syndicate: when you go missing, no one bothers to look for you. I’ll be able to keep Calysta on a nice, short leash and no one will be the wiser. In fact, I’ve already got a private cell for her deep in the basement. Apparently this facility goes through a lot of test subjects to determine the effectiveness of new tickling plants. Personally, I think she’d be perfect for the job.”

Kara smirked back. “I’m sure she’d be delighted to know that she’s still contributing to the business in some small way.”

“So where will you go?” asked Zoe.

Kara shrugged. “To the nearest off-the-grid outpost, I suppose, where I’ll see if there are any bounty contracts out I can take. And from there, well, you just follow the work.”

“Maybe it’ll take you back to my neighborhood someday,” said Zoe.

Kara smiled warmly. “I’m sure it will.”

The launch bay doors opened as Kara stepped into her new ship, and shortly thereafter the thrusters roared to life and the ship hovered above the ground. With a professional’s touch, the ship was piloted out the launch bay doors and out into the open air. Zoe watched silently as the ship flew off into the distance, above the verdant green treetops of the planet, with its rolling hills and thick jungles, its dangers and its enticements. Zoe’s eye followed the ship wistfully as it flew into the bright azure sky above, until it vanished into the vast cosmos beyond. And she smiled.

PeopleWatcher: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

FTKL: As always, my friend, you rock! Your readership means an enormous amount to me, and I'm just delighted that you liked this story!!

Loved it!!! revenge achieved, heroes conquer evil, great story start to finish!!! You are the main man!!!

guitman69: Thanks! I was quite fond of this final chapter, myself :) I'm especially glad to hear it given how kind you were with previous chapters!

vincentdelacruz: Thank you! I've been very glad to hear from you, man!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back