• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy Perry's Hen Night After Party Part 3

james_23tk

TMF Poster
Sorry it took a little longer with part 3 but Christmas kind of got in the way haha.

........................................................................................................

"Look Katy I really think we should leave it for now I mean guest are complaining about the noise" Rhianna said desparately hoping to avoid her turn being tickled.

"Rhi a deal is a deal I let you tie and tickle me and you promised I could do the same to you in return, if it makes you feel better I will go easy on you and stop if you laugh to loud" Katy replied

Rhianna knew she wouldnt be able to talk Katy out of this and suddenly became really nervous she was deathly ticklish and had always avoided letting herself get into a position where being tickled was possible.

"Fine but you better stop when I ask mind Katy" Rhianna replied

"Deal" Katy said with a very cheeky smile "off with the dress Rhi Rhi" Katy laughed.

Rhianna began unzipping her tight white dress slipping it off over her high heels, there she stood in a stunning matching white bra and pantie set and her heels. Katy was taken a back by Rhianna's beauty she had to remind herself she was engaged and into men.

"smoking hot Rhi" Katy laughed "get yourself comfy on the bed"

Rhianna lay down on the bed in the same position Katy had earlier spreading her arms and legs so they could be tied all the time the nerves were building.

Katy began clicking the cuffs around both Rhianna's wrists she then moved to the foot of the bed towards Rhianna's feet.

"You wont be needing these" Katy said as she slipped off Rhianna's shoes revealing her gorgeous feet they were smooth soft and very recently pedicured.

Katy began tying her ankles with the cords and before long Rhianna was tying spread eagled to the bed.

"Nice and tight?" Katy laughed

Rhianna felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest and the tickling hadn't even started.

Katy walked over to her travel bag and started digging around for something.

"What are you doing Katy?" asked Rhianna

"Oh there are just a few things I need in here" Katy replied

Rhianna was puzzled "What kind of things Katy?" asked Rhianna

Katy turned to face Rhianna with what looked like a ball gag and a sleep mask

"What are those for?" ask Rhianna nervously

"Well Rhi can you remember when I said Russell asked if he could tie and tickle me and I said no? Well I actually let him and turns out I have a little tickle fetish of my own and I have wanted to tickle you for a long time but never quite knew how to go about it" Katy smiled

Just then it all became clear to Rhianna this had all been a set up to get her tied to the bed so Katy could tickle her. Katy had known that she would suggest a tickle challenge as Rhianna would think Katy was easy pickings as she had made out to be so scared when all along she was playing Rhianna.

"Katy what the fuck?" Rhianna said pulling against her bonds "You bitch let me out of this now" she screamed

"Oh Rhi we can't have that kind of noise now can we" reaching over forcing the gag into her mouth

"Mmmmmmmfffffffffffffffffff" came the muffled reply.

Suddenly it all went dark for Rhianna as Katy placed the blindfold over her eyes again Rhianna tried to scream but on silent muffles came out.

"Rhi you look so helpless" Katy laughed stepping back looking at her tickle victim.

Katy circled the bed knowing Rhianna would be freaking out wondering what she was doing. She reached down and lightly ran her ringer up Rhianna's right sole making her jerk in her bonds.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Sorry I don't understand" Katy laughed again strocking her sole.

Katy knew this was going to be soooooooooooooooooooo much fun she positioned herself at the foot of the bed and began to tickle both soles with her long nails causing Rhianna to tense up.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff" was all Rhianna could get out along with a quieting laugh at the end.

Rhianna couldnt believe this was happening she wanted to scream at Katy to stop but nothing came out clear through the gag Katy was torturing her feet and she could do nothing but laugh through the gag.

"Wow ticklish or what Rhi?" Katy laughed still attacking both soles

Katy continued working over Rhianna's feet for a good 10 minutes driving her insane Rhianna was fighting against her bonds and screaming through the gag but Katy knew this time there would be no complaints from reception as the screams were barely heard by her.

Katy stopped on the feet stepping back from the bed as she thought where to attack next.

Rhianna was glad of the break but knew that wouldnt be it she wanted to signal to Katy to stop but again the gag stopped her.

Katy looked at Rhianna's well tonned stomach and decided that would be next she sat on the bed over Rhianna as if she was straddling her.

Rhianna knew what was coming next but could do nothing to stop Katy from tickling her stomach and sides. Katy really went to town on her tummy attacking her belly button and surrounding areas.

"Hahahahahahaha" Katy laughed sadistically.

Rhianna tried to buck Katy off but she was too well tied to get enough lift also she was exhausted from laughing.

Katy dug into Rhianna sides making her jerk more Rhianna was struggling to breath now through the gag.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" Rhi screamed.

Katy stopped "Please Rhi keep it down" she laughed

Katy saw what was coming next Rhianna's armpit were scraming to be tickled Katy lent forward and began tickling her smooth arm pits. Rhianna couldn't stand having her armpits ticklish they had been ticklish since she was a kid and had forgotten the pure torture it was having them tickled.

Katy was laughing throughout the tickling she was loving it she never knew she had a tickle fetish until Russell started tickling her and she really wanted to see it from the other side and had always wanted her first victim to be Rhianna.

After a while she stopped tickling Rhianna's arm pits and removed the blindfold.

Rhianna struggled to adapt to the light at first.

Katy could see the pure exhaustion in her friends eyes along with fear.

"You look scared Rhi" she smiled

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffffffffffffff" was the reply through the gag

Katy could tell by Rhianna's eyes she wanted out.

"5 minutes on the feet and you can get out" Katy laughed

Rhianna wanted to say "fuck you let me out now" but knew it would be a waste of energy.

Katy moved back to the foot of the bed and bagan scratching her soles Rhianna couldnt believe it even though she could not see it coming she couldnt reduce the ticklishness and before she knew it she was fighting against her bonds.

"Tickle tickle tickle Rhi Rhi" Katy joked

The 5 minutes felt like 5 hours to Rhianna but to her word Katy stopped and stepped away from the bed.

"Well Rhi that was great girl so much fun I am sure you agree" Katy laughed.

Katy moved to the head of the bed and removed Rhianna's gag she expected her to scream at her and to be far that is what Rhianna thought she would do but realised she was too exhausted to scream.

"Please untie me Katy" is all Rhianna could manage

Katy untied her ankles and then unclipped the cuffs from her wrists.

"Free Rhi your free" she joked

Rhianna sat up on the bed but couldnt even muster the energy to cover herself up instead she lay there in her bra and panties.

Katy jumped on the bed next to her "I suppose I owe you an apology" she smiled

Rhianna wanted to give her friend a piece of her mind but then something else popped into her head and she couldnt believe she was thinking it..........................had she actually just enjoyed being tied and tickled by Katy?

"Well I hope you don't expect a wedding gift" Rhianna joked struggling to laugh due to all the tickling.

Katy laughed in return thinking which of her celebrity friends she might want to tickle next?????????????????

Hope you guys have enjoyed the read?

Yes, could of been alittle longer with more details on the tickling. Great concept though. Celeb stories are few these days and no ones been doing these new crop of hotties out there. Next story put in some more detail. More detailed tickling, more laughing, more pleading, more teasing ;)

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back