• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You dangle your shoe, you'll get your foot tickled.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Back awhile ago there was this guy that I will call Norman. He had been a widower for several years and had just started dating. One evening he brought this nice looking blond into the club where I belong. They sat back at a small table away from the bar. I had known Norman for a number of years, so I waved hi. About fifteen minutes I joined them, and started a conversation. The woman, who I will call Ann, was an attractive middle aged blond who was about 5' 7", had been going with Norman for several months.

We had a couple of drinks, and I had noticed that Ann was dangling her shoe. We were sitting at a small table, so her foot was within easy reach. After another drink I had developed the courage to reach under the table and I tickled the instep of her nylon foot. Her reaction was instant as she went "Ha-Ha-Ha, I'm ticklish". She pulled her foot away, but in a couple of minutes I noticed that she had her foot back and still dangling her shoe. I tickled her again, and Norman had a look of astonishment on his face.

Over the years we would see each other on social occasions. I was once invited to their apartment where Norman had taken up living with her. One evening I met Ann at another bar and sat beside her. Having a few drinks she was feeling a little frisky and she reached over and squeezed my leg with her fingers just above my knee. I don't know what my facial expression was, but I nearly jumped off of that bar stool. I knew then and there that I had to tickle this woman.

A couple of months later we met again in another bar. As the evening was going on she told be that Norman was out drinking with his brothers. She invited me back to her apartment, of course Norman was sort of making a night on the town with his brothers. She pulled a couple of beers from the refrigerator, and excused herself for a couple of minutes. I was sitting on the sofa when she came out dressed in a pull over sweater, jeans and blue slippers. She sat next to me and I had to think up something to get in a tickling conversation with her. I finally had the nerve to slip my hand under her sweater and I spider tickled the side of her belly. This caused her to giggle a little, but I knew she liked it.

I told her that the reason that I tickled her the first time that we met was because of her dangling her shoe. She said that her feet were ticklish but not a sexual turn on. I reached down and pulled her right leg up and removed her slipper and there was this beautiful sized 7 bare foot. I tickled her instep and she fell back laughing "Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho" as I tickled for about half a minute. I said, "You enjoy being tickled, don't you"? She said, "Yes, my feet are really ticklish". As she was laying down, I pulled her other leg up on my lap, and removing her slipper I gave her beautiful left bare foot a thirty second tickling. "Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho" she laughed heartily as I tickled her foot. I had a grip on her ankle and she put up quite a tussle trying to pull her foot away from my fingers. I would cease for a moment, massage her feet and tickle some more. When she really pulled away hard I would let her catch her breathe, but she returned her feet for more tickling. I would say that I had a good half an hour of fun with her bare feet, but all good things have to come to and end, and I really didn't want to be there when Norman came back.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back