• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A fantasy M/F

Catch-22

You lie on my bed. Your arms are tied straight above your head. Feet tied to each corner of the bed, stretching and exposing you. A blindfold covers your eyes so you can not anticipate where you will be tickled. Two pillows under the small of your back to push your waist up stretching your body more, making you more vulnerable.

I sit beside you and lower my fingers until they come to rest on your exposed ribcage. Your body shudders at the first touch and your breath comes in short gasps as you anticipate the first real tickling sensations. I start to trace your ribs lightly at first exploring your skin finding each sensitive, ticklish spot. You turn your head and press your mouth into your arm as my fingers slowly spider down your chest to your tummy. I delight in this beautiful expanse of ticklish skin sometimes drawing circles, sometimes wriggling my fingers light yet fast around your navel and down to your hips and just above your pussy.

The light tickling continue up your body, up your sides, spidering around you breasts. I love how your nipples engorge, become hard and sensitive. I tickle around them, not quite touching, just teasing for now until my fingertips continue their journey up towards your armpits. I spend minutes, tickling the smooth soft skin of your underarms loving how your body bucks and thrashes, thrilling in the control I have over you

Still tickling your underarms, I can’t resist but lean down and take your nipple into my mouth, sucking gently and flicking the tip with my tongue. My fingers start to slow their pace a little to allow you to concentrate on the feeling. Just for a moment. I sit up and start to tickle down your body again. My strokes are firmer now. I explore your ribs with more rigid fingers, tickle your tummy and hips more deeply, mving slowly down your body

I stop and move to sit between your legs. You feel the weight shift and know that I have full access to every part of you. I rest my fingertips just abover your pussy and start to trace a slow path down, around your pussy, close but not touching your lips towards your inner thighs. Then up again and down over and over, getting closer to touching your pussy but never quite making the contact

Finally, after what seems like hours to you in your feverish state you feel one fingertip lightly stroke your outer lips from bottom to top. As my finger reaches the end of its journey it circles your clit then, gently I spread your lips, exposing your clit and your pussy to my gaze.

I lean down and start to lick ever so softly up your pussy, between your lips, tickling you there softly with my tongue. Up, up and around your clit. Not touching yet, just teasing. As I lick down, you feel one hand reaching up. My fingers start to tickle your tummy, fast now, scrabbling across your skin while my other hand holds you still so I can continue to lick and taste you

I circle your clit with my tongue once more only this time I continue round and round, each time the circles get ever so slightly smaller. The tummy tickles continue but slower now so that your attention is drawn to my mouth and to your exposed, sensitive clit. You gasp and shudder as my tongue makes that first contact, lightly flicking across the tip. I feel your body tense as I encircle your clit with my mouth. I pause for a moment, all my touches cease. All you can feel is my warm mouth covering your clit. My tongue hovers a millimetre above its tip

Finally I start to lick you, Your clit becomes the total focus of my attention. My tongue circles around it, licking up and down faster and faster. I watch your body buck and writher, listen to your gasps and moans, your breathing getting faster, shallower. I can feel your orgasm build. I revel in it, knowing how much more ticklish, how much more sensitive your body will be once you’ve cum…..

Suddenly the waves of an intense orgasm crash over you, your back arches, every muscle tenses, you cry out as the pleasure envelopes you and your body spasms as wave after wave ripples through you. After a minute or so, you start to relax again and your breathing starts to return to normal. As your consciousness returns you realise how much more sensitive you feel as if the orgasm had pushed a dial inside you, making your skin so much more ticklish.

I lie next to you, my mouth close to your breast, one hand resting on your inner thigh... As I start to kiss your breast, my tongue licking lightly around your nipple, you feel one finger trace up between your pussy lips…. Drawing your wetness up towards your clit. I start to circle it lightly, before tickling you very softly just at the base. Your wetness making the slippery sensations all the more intense

My mouth is now sucking your perfect, hard, sensitive nipple, pulling it deeper into my mouth as my tongue flick the tip faster. At the same time I use my fingers to start to tickle around and over your clit, the ticklish sensations build, and you start to squirm but my fingers are relentless, stroking and tickling your engorged, sensitive clit, dipping into your pussy, covering your clit with your wetness allowing my fingers to tickle faster, bringing you closer to cumming once again

As I feel your orgasm build, I release your nipple and sit up while never once stopping the tickling of your clit. Now, with both hands free, I can tickle your entire pussy. One hand tickles your clit, the other lightly strokes you lower down between your lips. Your hips start to buck but I follow your movements, my fingers moving faster… The sensations are so intense that the second orgasm, when it arrives tears through you like a tsunami. Still I continue to tickle even as your orgasm peaks, You’re screaming now, no words just a pure animal howl. And second, then a third orgasm…Your body shakes with pleasure, the intensity of it bordering on pain

Finally you collapse, your body wracked by shudders like aftershocks. I lie next to you, watching you breathe. Your exhaustion sending you close to unconsciousness. I untie the blindfold and kiss you.

Nice job mate!

I like how you captured the way tickling can intensify a kinky sex session rather than making it the sole (no pun intended) focus of the narrative. The detail was spot on and for a relatively short story you managed a nice build up.

I hope you will share more stories with us in the future and would love to see what you could come up with in a longer format story.

Cheers. :D

O my gosh this is awesome and I love how detailed this story is nice job wish it was me getting that lol

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back