• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#1: If you don't ask questions...

Random_Bloke

Warning: This story does not focus on tickling too much (the next stories will try to!)

The world is a different place nowadays don't you think? I mean, even those of you that are quite young like me must be able to see how much change has happened even over the last few years. I find that these changes (be they good or bad) have been brought about by the QUESTIONS asked and the 'facts' we are given, these facts become law in a lot of our minds, and when these 'facts' or 'beliefs' are questioned arguements happen. Even wars.

I'd argue that questions are why the world is changing. Why? What? Who? Where? How? Does it? - questions that 'need' answers for us to be able to explain things...do they all need to be explained? The question is ironic. From my viewpoint change has not been for the better. For me, the world was a safer and nicer place 10 years ago - was that because I asked less questions back then? Or was it because I had less 'answers', accepting things for what they were with only myself to question.

Never mind all that. Like every story/belief/arguement/truth, there is more than one side. Without questions, I would not have achieved what I achieved in the following tales.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a child I was as I'm sure a lot of you were, quite...impressionable. I asked more questions than a lot of kids, I asked for parents to re-explain, teachers to repeat and simplify...did that make me slower than others? Or would it just get me into a habbit of asking for things? < (I still ask a lot of questions.)

My first story is what these questions would allow me to do. Asking for things would give me an uncanny ability to get what I wanted and in quite a cheating way, where my friends would work for weeks to do/ask/get something, I would find myself ahead without really making an effort.

It's a basic premise right? If you ask for something you might get it. In a world based on answers, and 'truths' is it hard to believe that to get what you want all you need to do is ask the questions?

---------------------------------#1--------------------------------------
I was almost 17, I was very popular yet outcast, very selfish yet thoughtful of others, cunning yet very naive. The close friends I had I trusted, they knew me well enough to know I liked to do things my way, I made my plans and choices and they either jumped onboard or let me do my own thing. I was surrounded by in-decision, people who didn't ask, people who cared about how they looked to other people and like a lot of kids that age - people who had no idea where they were going in life.

I hadn't crushed on any girl at this point, I was quite stubborn. There were plenty that I thought would be great to tickle, inside and out of school and because of my 'confidence' (a word that really only means 'to be prepared to ask questions') I was successful almost every time.

Shereen was 20, she had short blonde hair and a very pretty face, a younger version of Ali Larter a lot of people said. Two of my friends had major crushes on her, they were however quite intimidated by her too - not only was she very pretty, but she appeared quite cold to a lot of people.

My friend James looked at me as we laid down in the field near my house. My other close friend Danny was playing with a nokia phone that was very current (at the time.)

James: Just look at her though...

Shereen was across the field partially laying on a park bench. Her feet dangled off of the end, motionless in sandles with black toe-nail polish.

Me: I've looked.

Danny: Keep dreaming James, if she wouldn't go for me I doubt she'd go for you.

James: Yeah but have you even talked to her before Danny?

Danny looks from James to his phone again, slightly red in the face

Danny: I haven't ever gotten round to it really, not really ever been in a good position to talk to her before.

Me: What about now?

James: Yeaaahh, you're free now!

James laughed at Danny who started to get a bit defensive

Danny: I'll wait till the time is right, it's not really the right time now.

James: Pfft...the right time...that's a stupid excuse. You're just scared.

Danny: I'm not! I'll do it in my own time.

Me: What about you James?

James: What?

Me: Don't play ignorant mate, why don't you get off your arse? Go over and ask her some silly questions, flirt, have a dance - whatever.

James laughed in a scared, mocking, uncomfortable...just weird way

Danny: Yeah, go and ask her out James.

James: After you Danny.

Me: She's sat right over there. Just make eye contact and see what happens!

Danny looked at me, I could see behind his eyes he was asking me "if you're the expert, why don't you do it" but he would not ask me. So I gave him a hand and answered him without him doing any instigation...if only Shereen would give him an answer so easy hey?

Me: I could ask her out for you. If you want.

Danny: No way! That would be lame! They don't even do that in the movies any more!

Me: I admitt, if I go in your name you will have no chance. So what shall we do about it? You really like her don't you?

Danny: She's so hot it's unbelievable.

James: But I like her way more

Danny: Pfft. Whatever.

At this point, I was getting quite excited about the idea, you can only push someone so far however before you have to take matters into your own hands. But I wanted them to learn...I said I was quite impressionable, one thing I learned from Dad is that you 'never do what you're good at for free' - and so, as a stubborn and slightly selfish kid. I challenged my friends.

Me: Right - would you like me to have a go?

Danny & James: What?

Me: I'll go over there and have a go at asking her out?

James: Hahaha yeah! Do it!

Danny: Definitely! You should go and talk to her.

Me: Right, shall we make it a dare?

Danny: Sure, whatever.

Me: If I go and do it, James is mowing my lawn twice a week for a month and Danny, you're gonna wash my Dad's car 3 times a week for a month.

James: Deal.

Danny: Why do I get the worst end of the deal?

Me: Because I hate you

James and Danny both knew I was just having a laugh of course, I trusted them both very much, I still do. They laughed at my jab.

Danny: Sure...but you have to do a few things whilst you're there, can't just go over, say a word or two and fuck off.

Me: Alright.

James: Ooooo! OK OK, so what are you going to do first?

Me: I'll start with a questioning pick up line, twist it into a truth to look sincere and then introduce myself.

Danny: What like a count? Hahaha

Me: Not like a count...

James: Alright, alright...next.

Danny: Something physical.

Me: OK, physical...I'll ask if she's ticklish?

James: Perfect!

Danny: Definitely! You might get a slap!

James: But you have to tickle her.

Me: I'll try and get her friends too.

James and Danny were extremely excited, 'adrenalised' to a ridiculous level by the concept of watching me potentially fail. I have to admitt, as good with questions as I was, I couldn't be certain what would happen.

Me: OK, so can I get away with just getting her contact details? Or do I have to ask her out there and then?

Danny: You have to ask her out!

James: All of her details would do

Me: Which one is it?

Danny: Ask her out!

James: Yeah...ask her out.

James was suddenly not very 'confident' I would fail

Me: OK, let me shine a light on a problem. If I ask her out and she says yes, where does that leave you?

Danny: Well...she won't say yes.

James: But if she does though Danny.

Danny: Fine! Just get her details then, all of them though.

Me: OK

James: So - pick up line, talk a bit, tickle her good, then get her details.

Me: Alright.

I sat there for a good minute, and I looked over to Shereen. She was talking to her friends, no sign of looking our way. I knew I had to do things right in order to keep my friends respect intact - and to keep my own 'method' untarnished

Danny: Go on then!

Me: I have to wait for a bit.

I stared at Shereens eyes, my face almost expressionless - I tried to imply a question through my gaze through a subtle squint. After about 40 seconds her conversation continued with her friends, but her gaze met mine.

(At this point it was key I kept looking at her eyes and I had to react, I squinted ever so slightly in hopes that with subtle yet recognisable movement I would keep her interest.)

She kept her gaze on me for perhaps 20 seconds, her eyes flicked from me to her friend, and then back to me. I prayed James or Danny would interupt my stare to give me the perfect to look away - leaving Shereen with questions. Why was I looking? What was I looking at/for? Why was I looking the way I was looking? and who was I?

James: That enough time to prepare?!

I looked to James 'slightly flusterred' and responded.

Me: I think so.

Danny: Jog on then.

I stood up.

Me: One last condition

Danny: Oh?

Me: You both must try to remain cool and emotionless.

(In my head, Shereen was going to be the easy part - her friends however would be watching me, that part was fine. But they would also look to my friends...if James and Danny were acting thick that would not be very helpful!)

Danny: Why?

Me: Deal?

James: OK, deal.

Danny: Fine.

(If I told them the truth, they might sabotage me right? I planned for that outcome anyway but hoped I would not have to improvise.)

I walked over to Shereen, not planning anything, for I figured if I think too much, things will spill out and I will lose any power I might have had with words.

I reached her and she looked immediately to me, questioningly, her friends followed her gaze and I felt judged is all I can say.

Me: I'm sorry, I've seen your face before and it's bugging me that I can't remember your name. Have we met before?

Shereen looked at me very slightly disappointed perhaps. One of her friends, Lucy, 19, black straight hair, an equally pretty face looked at me with a slightly annoyed expression.

Sharon: Are you for real? Go away.

Me: I'm very sorry to bother you also. Oh wait. You went to Alson County Primary school didn't you?

Shereen looked at me and raised an eyebrow, Sharon's face seemed to look guilty, Stephanie, 20, 5 foot 7, round beautiful face who was originally looking at me to say "is that a chat up line?" now looked slightly smiley

Shereen: Yes...I did

Me: I think that's where I'd seen you before, you were two years above me, you...ugghh...actually...it's a bit embarrassing but you helped me out one day in the canteen when I had been bullied and they knocked my tray out of my hands. I cried and you helped me pick up my food. I couldn't thank you enough.

Sharon and Stephanie looked at me smiling, Stephanie looked slightly patronising at me but it didn't bother me.

Shereen: I remember! Oh my god! Was that really you!? I felt so terrible watching those boys push you around, nobody came to help.

Me: You did.

Shereen: Well of course, but nobody else did anything!

Me: I saw you from over there and I was sure I recognised you from somewhere.

Shereen: I still can't believe that was you! You look so different!

Me: I got a little older and I worked out a reasonable amount. I do look quite different from my old photo's - but I still have the same old man smile.

I smiled, they laughed a lot...I apparently smiled like an old man.

Me: You're still really beautiful Shereen, arguably more so...but it could just be the fact I'm no longer 8 years old.

Sharon: Awww

Shereen looked a little bit flustered, Sharon and Stephanie both looked quite taken...I was banking on my friends to look sensible now.

Shereen: Thank you...

Me: You still have a really infectious laugh too!

Shereen: I do?? How do you remember how I laughed?

(OK...so I lied with the next words)

Me: I remember seeing some of your friends tickling your feet at school on more than one occasion.

Her toes flinched ever so slightly at the mention, Sharon and Stephanie laughed. Stephanie nodded...as if I was telling the truth

Shereen: You remember me having my feet tickled?

Me: Yes! Very clearly. It was really funny. James saw it too I think, he's over there but I told them it might be a bit too intimidating if we all came over here.

I pointed at James and Danny who looked suddenly quite stiff and sensible, like army cadets. Sharon and Stephanie smiled and waved at them, they nodded back.

Shereen: You have a very good memory haha

Me: I remember the weird things. Didn't they lock you in the laughing stocks on the school trip to Howw Hill too?

Shereen: I don't remember that...what are the 'laughing stocks'

Me: You don't know what they are?

Sharon laughed

Sharon: They lock your feet into a wood thing and tickle you basically.

Shereen: I definitely haven't done that!

Shereen pulled her feet very slightly back toward her sub-conciously.

Me: Haha OK.

Shereen: But I do remember being tickled a few times in school, it's crazy you remember though! Haha.

Me: Are your feet as ticklish as they used to be? I've never seen anyone laugh so much! And your laugh is the most infectious one ever.

Shereen: You like my laugh?

Me: Very much so.

Sharon laughed at me

Sharon: 'very much so'...you're so polite.

Me: Thank you...sometimes I'm not so polite.

I sat down on the bench whilst looking at Sharon and speaking. I lifted Shereen's feet onto my lap, she didn't resist which was lucky

Me: You didn't really answer my question did you Shereen?

Shereen grinned showing her teeth

Shereen: Yes, I'm still ticklish.

Me: That's good to know.

I pulled off her right sandle and put it on the floor.

Me: Can I test you?

Shereen: How do you mean?

Me: Can I tickle your feet?

Shereen: If I kick you...

Me: I can fall on the floor and cry and you'll have to help me because you can't help yourself and 'nobody else will.'

Shereen: Hahaha well I've warned you!

Me: OK...girls, you might want to think about using this on her if it's as effective as I remember...great way to get your own back right?

Stephanie: Hahaha we always tickle her.

I took off Shereen's left sandle and looked at her massive grin. I lowered my right hand so my fingers were just under the ball of her right foot. I held the back of her foot with my left hand.

Me: You've got to try not to laugh right?

Shereen: Ha yeah, because that's going to happen...I'll try.

She continued to grin, I gently started to scratch my nails under the ball of her foot. She immediately tried to pull away but my left hand kept her still. Her face started with a grin, it then instantly turned into a look of fear as she felt the tickling and she let out an audible gasp. She kept her foot still for 10 seconds, her toes spazzing ever so often before she bucked hard and tapped the bench hard with her hand. I continued to tickle like that as I spoke.

Me: Haha it's weird! I'm impressed that you're not laughing yet, and disappointed that I haven't MADE you laugh. We're all waiting for the big climax because your laugh will set us off!

Shereen: You'll be waiting...<gasp>...oh fuck...probably not that long! Uggh!

I started to drag my fingers down the other foot now, I looked at her face, which scrunched up.

Me: Hows that?

Shereen: Torture...my left ahha <gasp> foot-is-more ticklish I...think.

Sharon: Can I help? Torturing her is always fun

Me: If you like.

Shereen: No don't!

I moved back to the right foot and continued to tickle under the ball of her foot which bucked furiously now but I held her fast. Sharon didn't hold the other foot, she just raked her nails across Shereen's foot which spazzed around as she tried to keep still.

It took 5 seconds untill Shereen completely crumpled, she threw her head back and cackled. Sharon and Stephanie were both laughing, so was I. Stephanie held Shereens left foot for Sharon. Shereen's laughing didn't stop. It was like a slow machine gun. After 30 seconds more she kicked free and fell off of the bench. She continued to laugh.

Sharon: That waas fun...I think she needed that.

Stephanie: Well she deserved it anyway!

Me: I bet...she still has a great laugh though! Look at her go!

Shereen was still laughing, it was starting to slow down though. Her face was red. I took her shoes and put them back on for her. She initially flipped her feet in protest laughing a little expecting me to continue. I did not, my job was done and I was left satisfied with my results...bar one.

Me: You almost composed?

Shereen: That was ridiculous, I haven't been tickled on my feet like that in...ever!

Me: Well, you clearly are ridiculously ticklish still.

Shereen: That thing you said 'The laughing stocks', that must be fricking unbearable!

Me: Who knows haha.

As I helped her stand up with Sharon dusting her down I was aware that my task was still incomplete. I thought fast.

Me: Well I'm glad I got to see you again Shereen and you were great to tickle too! You're a good sport. It was fantastic to see you laugh, as the times I've seen you you don't seem too happy nowadays.

Sharons eyebrows raised in surprise, Shereens laughing slowly turned into a look of touched surprise

Shereen: How do you mean?

Me: I can't say.

Shereen: No, what is it?

Me: I should probably go, I have to get back home anyway. As I said...it really was...very nice to see you again.

Shereen: OK...well it was very nice to see you again too.

Me: It was nice to meet you both.

Sharon: Take care, thanks for the entertainment too!

Stephanie: Goodbye, cya soon.

I looked at Shereen once more, smiled genuinely and walked off towards James and Danny who now looked a bit gormless/stunned. The job wasn't done, but it was part of the plan. However...un-expectedly, uncontrollably my plan changed for the worse maybe? I stopped, and turned around.

Me: Actually...

Shereen looked to me slightly puzzled, maybe a hint of excitement.

Me: I'd like to see you again...sooner than even I can rationalise.

Sharon looked from me to Shereen with a small smirk on her face. I couldn't read what she was thinking.

Me: I wanted to know if you'd go out on a date with me?

Shereen: Oh.

Shereen stumbled for a moment, taken aback a bit. I really was unsure and slightly scared at this point. (When a feeling grips you like this, logic, reasoning and planning go out of the window and my calm, 'confidence' and control just failed)

Shereen: Yes.

I was put at ease. My system relaxed and adrenaline kicked in a little...weird how that works huh?

Me: Tomorrow?

Shereen: Tomorrow sounds great.

Me: 8pm?

Shereen laughed

"You've been polite, old fashioned, funny, and well...fairly cool the whole time...but isn't it usually 7 or 7.30 Mr. Suave?" I thought. then I laughed.

Me: The classic is 7 or 7.30...but my parents are out and I've got a...'guy' coming around then to proffesionally do the lawn. I have a phobia he might do something stupid.

Shereen and her friends laughed

Shereen: 8pm would be brilliant.

She pulled out a piece of paper and took a pen out of her pocket and wrote her phone number, address and full name on the paper.

Me: I'll see you at 8.

Shereen: You will.

I walked back to Danny and James with the paper. Shereen and her friends slowly walked away.

Danny: That wasn't even slightly funny...

James: That sucked...

Me: So thats my dad's car clean for a month and the lawn...you're starting at 7pm tomorrow mate.

They both tried to protest but gave up

Danny: Did you get her contact details.

Me: Yes, all here.

James: ugghh...

Me: I have a bit more bad news...

Danny: What?

Me: Right...I think I was possessed or something.

James: What have you done?

Me: I asked Shereen out on a date...

Danny: Hahahaha, well it's not completely unfunny then!

Me: Mmmm...

Danny stopped laughing

Danny: You're joking...

James: She said yes!?

Me: It wasn't my intention...but it happened.

Danny: Well that's a disaster...

James: This is...it sucks balls.

There was a large pause...I waited for the inevitable question

Danny: Do you think you could put in a good word for me to Sharon, she is well fit.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back