• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andrea Tickles Bryce (f/m tickling fiction)

MistressValerie

TMF Expert
This originally appeared at http://groups.msn.com/wildcatvaleriescathouse and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wildcatandvalerie under the name "Amazon Dominates a Wimp." It was actually part 3 of a 4 part series on foot-domination, but this episode is mostly tickling (with fingers and toes). I hope you enjoy it. (I censored it a little from the original as to conform to your guidelines.)

Andrea, the nasty blonde 20 y/o Amazon cheerleader, had just finished trampling 18 y/o nerd Bryce under her booted feet. He was still lying on his back on the mat, tied up and helpless, wearing only his exercise trunks. He had fainted after Andrea had hula-hooped while standing on his stomach, but the nerd had finally come to.

"There you are," she said as he opened his eyes and blinked. He was sore and bruised from having the 150-pound girl walking all over him with her boots on, but when the girl sat down on his chest and smiled, he realized she wasn't through playing with him. .

"Now it's time for Phase Two of your slave training," she told him teasingly as she inspected her perfectly manicured, red-painted fingernails. "Valerie tells me that you hate being tickled. Let's see if she's right."

With that, the sadistic cheerleader laughed and began to lightly poke her fingertips against Bryce's hairless underarms. The nerd let out a little shriek and pulled against his bonds, but the rope only tightened as he struggled to get away. Andrea slowly and methodically teased and stroked his ticklish armpits while Bryce could only laugh and cough and try to pull away.

The arrogant cheerleader moved down and sat on his hips and then began to explore Bryce's ribs, digging her fingers into his sides and rocking her hands back and forth. She lightly traced the spaces between his ribs with her fingertips ... she grazed her smooth nails softly up and down his sides ... she even used her long blonde hair to tease his naked chest while poking his waist with her slender fingers. Bryce was laughing so hard that no sound issued from him, and he was almost unable to breathe.

Andrea ignored Bryce's pleas and began to rapidly and lightly poke around his navel with her delicate fingertips, making him buck and rock as he vainly tried to escape the girl's tickling. She just laughed at his struggles and dug her fingertip into his belly button and wiggled it around, almost making him lose control of his bladder as the electric sensation shot through his body.

After a while her fingers began to tire, so she sat down in a nearby chair, wheeled it over, and peeled off her boots and socks. The nasty blonde then began to tickle her bound classmate with her toes, probing and teasing his most ticklish spots with amazing dexterity, making Bryce howl with mixed pain and delight.

She explored his ribs, his waist, and his stomach with her sensitive toes, finding new ticklish spots with each pass across his helplessly bound and exposed body. She invaded his belly button with her big toe and wiggled it around as she used the pad of her other big toe to tease his nipples. Bryce could do nothing but submit and enjoy it as the beautiful Andrea dominated him with her feet in this sensitive and teasing way. He hated it, yet he wanted her to keep it up forever as she teased him mercilessly, tickling, poking, invading his most intimate places with her toes ... now he felt her fingertips dancing lightly over his body again, so gentle and playful, making him melt under her magic touch ...

Bryce felt nothing now but the electricity from Andrea's gentle fingertips as they made love to his skin, making him laugh along with her as she teased him relentlessly, sweetly .... Now she was bending over and giving him a quick kiss on the lips, her hair falling across his cheek. Andrea poked and tickled his navel as if it were a c******s, expertly stimulating him with her sensitive fingertip, the fingers of her other hand lightly grazing up and down his side, now digging into his waist and tickling him with abandon as she sat astride his hips, rocking and swaying along with him, her warm, cuddly body mashing into him ...

Last edited:
Welcome to TMF, Mistress Valerie!

I enjoyed all four parts of your story. :) Thank you for posting the link to your msn group. I do envy Hiro, who has the privilege of being trampled by and worshipping your feet.

To others looking for all four parts, they are posted in her msn message board under these titles:

Amazon Stomps a Wimp, Part 1
Amazon Stomps a Wimp, Part 2
Amazon Dominates a Wimp! [this is the part posted here, and the only part which has tickling in it]
Hands-On Discipline for a Wimp

Last edited:
Thank you, Miss Valerie, for sharing. I love the long hair references too.

Hello, and thank you for your replies; I'm glad you enjoyed the story! I have always been fascinated by the intersection of tickle and trample, and ways of combining the two :)

Happy tickling/trampling/other cool stuff,

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back